The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439185

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #4350 on: September 09, 2009, 10:19:35 PM
Ok... Everybody is here... Shall we begin?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4351 on: September 09, 2009, 10:26:13 PM
Silan, Temnota and the four knights took their seats in the chapel.Temnota, Stolz and Sonne were excited
Temnota: I think the ceremony will be beutiful  *o*
Silan: I hate it when you´re like this....
Sieg: I wonder where he is?
Shimmer: So many enemies around....why don´t we....?
Sonne: This is a ceremony of love not hatred! We wait till the end...then we can slauther everyone around  8)
Shimmer: You scare me....
Stolz: I want to chop the Afro...
Silan: Will you guys just shut up!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4352 on: September 09, 2009, 10:33:02 PM
AfroMania snickered to him self upon seeing Temnota and Afro-Shroom got nervous upon seeing Stolz...

Dan: *floating out of Afro's pocket* What is it with you two and making enemies of the opposite gender? B(

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4353 on: September 09, 2009, 10:36:12 PM
Umm.... What are we waiting for?

Waiting for our Priest to get off his ass and do something...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4354 on: September 10, 2009, 04:18:48 AM
((Who's the preist? I say Vixy since whe's the head of rpm. Should we drag her in here? XD))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4355 on: September 10, 2009, 04:22:30 AM
(It's Roa already)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4356 on: September 10, 2009, 04:49:53 AM
((Ah.))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4357 on: September 10, 2009, 05:20:29 AM
(Where is he anyway?)

Archer

Reply #4358 on: September 10, 2009, 05:59:26 AM
(I'm here, I'm here.)

Appearing in front of the wedding wearing priest robes and holding a book that said 'priests only' he cleared his throat.

"We are gathered together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Kallen and RMZX as they exchange vows of their everlasting love.

So, who gives this woman to be married to this man?"

(...you people are so impatient.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4359 on: September 10, 2009, 06:08:21 AM
(( lol, a yellow devil wearing preist robes? ))

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4360 on: September 10, 2009, 06:13:18 AM
A slient Echo reigns in the distance....

X(, My parents, gone... figures...

(I'm only assuming you were reffering to her parents when you said that, I'm not all that sharp with weddings. XD)

Archer

Reply #4361 on: September 10, 2009, 06:14:29 AM
"Uh..." Roa looked around. "So, uh, someone give this woman to be married to this man." Really. Anyone will do.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4362 on: September 10, 2009, 06:18:13 AM
Suddenly Kallens dad walks in. The man is a taller man, wearing his black hair in a style similar to that of his daughter's.

.. :)

Kallens dad walks her down the aisle to the altar where RMZX is standing, his face is mysteriously blank in appearance.

Kallen joins RMZX on the altar and smiles.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 12:33:21 AM by Kallen »

Archer

Reply #4363 on: September 10, 2009, 06:22:20 AM
"As Kallen and RMZX take their vows today, we are privileged to witness the joyous love of a new family -- a family that will be nourished and nurtured through the devotion of two separate individuals growing together through the common bonds of love.

May their marriage bring them the peace, joy, comfort and contentment. And may RMZX and Kallen both look forward to each new season of their marriage --- just as the world looks forward to each new season of the year. For all seasons bring with them their own special moments and memories.

An essential requirement of a good marriage is a strong bond of real friendship and trust. Kallen and RMZX, your love for each other will grow deeper with every passing day, but it's important to remember that your love stands on a foundation of genuine, mutual affection and respect for each other. To truly LOVE another person is to be willing to accept both their strong points, and their weak points, with equal measures of understanding and respect.

The vows you are about to exchange, will serve as a verbal representation of the non-verbal emotions that are as real as any thing that can be seen, heard or touched.

For it is not the words that you will speak today that will bond you together as one --- but the strength of the love and commitment found deep within your souls.

At this time, I’ll ask you, RMZX, and you, Kallen, to face each other & take each other’s hands."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4364 on: September 10, 2009, 06:28:02 AM
RMZX and Kallen follow their instructions and face eachother while holding their hands in front of them.

(So I'm supposed to do the vows now, right?)

Archer

Reply #4365 on: September 10, 2009, 06:29:20 AM
(Uh..sure.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4366 on: September 10, 2009, 06:52:51 AM
(got it.)

I'll start... Kallen, from the time I met you almost a year ago. I had known I had met somebody who I wanted to spend my time with, ever since the first time we kissed, My love for you rose every hour. I respected you as a woman, and I've realized that you would stay by my side even if we were torn apart due to reasons beyond our control. I defended my love for you in every way I can. And I hope that the following years that pass us by will bring us happiness.

Kallen is blushing heavily at this point, but regains her self control before she gives her vows.

RMZX, the first time I met you, you were a smart individual who happened to be building a Pizza Hut that my friend had insisted on following her to.  I grew to know you, I was separated from you many times, even once when I thought you wouldn't come back to life. You came back to me, you made me happy... and I enjoyed all the time we spent together. Now as we are about to get married, I feel that we'll always be together...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4367 on: September 10, 2009, 07:13:49 AM
*Flame is weeping with joy*
 O^O O^O  ;O; *cries on Wily's shoulder*

Archer

Reply #4368 on: September 10, 2009, 07:17:49 AM
"I suppose it goes without asking but RMZX, will you take Kallen to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish her friendship and love her today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor her, laugh with her and cry with her? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4369 on: September 10, 2009, 07:42:22 AM
Hajime unattentively hands Flame a tissue while Ryuta places his hands behind his head, looking rather bored, but everyone knew he didn't come here out of force or because he didn't have anything better to do.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4370 on: September 10, 2009, 01:53:53 PM
I do.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4371 on: September 10, 2009, 02:01:33 PM
Temnota, Sonne, Stolz:  ;O;
Silan: Wow, Roa is really doing a good job as priest.....
Shimmer: We´re supposed to capture him after the ceremony....right?
Silan: Capturing him? There is no need for that....now be quiet

Archer

Reply #4372 on: September 10, 2009, 02:22:28 PM
"Kallen, will you take RMZX to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish his friendship and love him today, tomorrow and forever? Will you trust and honor him, laugh with him and cry with him? Will you be faithful through good times and bad, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4373 on: September 10, 2009, 03:45:55 PM
*Flame is weeping with joy*
 O^O O^O  ;O; *cries on Wily's shoulder*
While Hajime hands Flame a tissue, DWII instinctively began to pat Flame on the head, trying to calm him down.

"There, there... It's a happy time for the both of them..." DWII said in a soft voice.

Man, I never thought Roa would be so fluent during this kind of things... DWII thought.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4374 on: September 10, 2009, 06:14:40 PM
Blackmore couldn't help but smile. It was a placid smile, though, a much friendlier expression than his usual macabre grin. He was a villain of classical tastes; classic literature, vintage theatre, an eloquent vocabulary and a nice glass of Chianti were his repetoire. Well, that and a big sword, but the latter was only for when his sinister suavenes didn't procure the desired effect. He, indeed, enjoyed a good wedding; although the "holy" part of "holy matrimony" did yank his proverbial chain a tad. He mouthed the words "I do" as a sort of silent verbal prompt - if any were needed, though it was more for himself than the groom.

Deathwatch, like his master, was equally silent yet quietly impressed. Aeon was trying hard not to fall asleep in his seat, though a regular nudge of the elbow from Nick helped in that respect.