Strider Xhaiden · 440060

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4200 on: August 25, 2009, 12:48:37 AM
Ricardo: I- *Afro's hand presses on his shoulder*

Afro: Let me handle this...go back to the DAW and Take Mania's body with you.

Ricardo: Why are you doing this? I thought they wanted to kill you? *grabs Mania's body and places it over his shoulder*

Afro: Well it's simple really, I'm going to be the one that kills them.  bVd

Ricardo left the battle field with Mania's body as Afro took his place and stared off against DeathWatch...

Afro: *his visor/'Shades' lower down onto his eyes* So let's do this.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4201 on: August 25, 2009, 12:55:32 AM
Deathwatch sighed, placing a hand over his forehead wearily.

"You would be wise to just follow your friends," he stated sharply, "I will fight you if you so desire, but I'm giving you a chance to save yourself. Once we engage in formal combat, I will not show you any shred of mercy."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4202 on: August 25, 2009, 01:13:35 AM
Afro: Now hold on I merely wish to talk with you.  -u-'

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4203 on: August 25, 2009, 06:02:20 AM
*after a series of 3 D Chess games with Wily, in which no one but the board itself seemed to win, the repairs were finished.*

"Alright, we're out of here!"

*another epic blast off scene*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4204 on: August 25, 2009, 02:32:28 PM
Deathwatch sighed. "The youth of today...alright, what is it?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4205 on: August 25, 2009, 09:07:28 PM
Afro: We got off on the wrong foot, Now Mr. Deathwatch I would like to ask you to please release Mania's Soul and I will also give you my apologize for his behavior.

Dan: Afro, What are you saying!?

Afro: Shut up Dan, there's a time to fight and there's a time to retreat!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4206 on: August 26, 2009, 06:47:35 PM
*after a series of 3 D Chess games with Wily, in which no one but the board itself seemed to win, the repairs were finished.*

"Alright, we're out of here!"

*another epic blast off scene*
"So what's our battle plan?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4207 on: August 27, 2009, 11:44:31 PM
Slowly and carefully, Deathwatch examined the sentence for any hint of treachery. He could find none, but still chose to be on the cautious side.

"How do I know you will not just attack me once his soul is released, hmm?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4208 on: August 28, 2009, 12:16:24 AM
Afro: I give you my word that I won't. You see I am different from my poor brother who foolishly felt defeat at your hands. So I ask you again to please release my brothers soul. *holds out his hand*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4209 on: August 28, 2009, 04:25:20 AM
Concentrating his epic mass of magical powers, Roa teleported to the FAUST and destroyed the chess game.

"You're fighting me now." He stated, an aura of heroism surrounding him, as he stared down the deadly villain Flame.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4210 on: August 28, 2009, 06:08:18 AM
A chill runs down Hajime's spine as he looks back to the FAUST as the Gundam is flying away from it.

"Um...Flame...." he mutters, "I'm not sure how deep you are in this epic adventure against the Rabbid Gundams, but I think a certain someone has just infiltrated the FAUST."

"Quiet, man!" Flame calls out, "We're concocting a plan of action against the Rabbids surrounding us!"

Hajime was silent a moment before opening a monitor in the panel in front of him, seeing Roa destroy the 3D chess set that was absentmindedly left on the table.

"...And he just destroyed your seemingly valuable 3D chess set by teleporting on top of it," he muttered, not sure how Flame would react to hearing that report.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #4211 on: August 28, 2009, 07:24:49 AM
"....."

Roa 'stared down' Flame for a little while longer before he actually bothered to pay attention to what was in front of him.

He sweat dropped upon sighting Wily.

"...you're not Flame."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4212 on: August 28, 2009, 12:20:44 PM
Hajime takes another sip out of his soda, continuing to watch from the monitor as Roa seemingly stares at WilyII before eyeing the real McCoy sitting at the console on the otherside of Flame's console, then turning his focus back to the monitor.

"I wonder how long it'll take for him to figure out that's a life-size plushie accidentally left behind by one of the soldiers," he mutters.

Archer

Reply #4213 on: August 28, 2009, 09:09:47 PM
Roa shook his head and sighed as sat down on the ground and frowned.

This could not be! He could not be reduced to...this!

But clearly he was.

He glared at stuff.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4214 on: August 28, 2009, 09:15:45 PM
"So what's our battle plan?"

"Well, why don't we just keep shooting lasers and see what happens." said Tai from behind Wily and Flame.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4215 on: August 28, 2009, 11:11:41 PM
"HOLY [parasitic bomb] WHERED YOU COME FROM!?"
 Flame yelled in surprise at Taiyo's sudden appearance.

Flame then glanced at a monitor, pressed a button, and Roa in his devil form was electrocuted, as Electricity always gets devil monsters due to their liquid nature, then he was contained in a Wily built Devil containment unit (tm), which he had made when a prototype cookie dough Devil went on a rampage after a soldier took a bite out of it. then, the airlock to the hangar where he was opened, launching Roa out into space at RPM.

((Also, the chess set was ON the gundam, so he didnt break anything. Remember, we NEVER left the Gundam while the repairs were being made.))

"AANYway, What's your plan Taiyo? though first you should brief us on the situation at hand."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4216 on: August 28, 2009, 11:30:06 PM
"I think he already did," Hajime said, "Shooting like crazy to see how stupid most of these Rabbids are.  I mean, if you've read the Rabbid facts, it's pretty obvious they wouldn't know a shot attack from a combat attack."

"Did I mention they learned how to control the Gundams by watching every episode on YouTube?" Taiyo mutters.

Hajime remains silent for a moment before sighing, "Okay...so firing like a madman might help figure out how much they actually know about controlling a Gundam...."

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4217 on: August 29, 2009, 12:09:47 AM
"Well, and if lasers don't work use swords or something."

(Will be gone for the weekend)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4218 on: August 29, 2009, 05:36:40 PM
The reaper held out his hand and graciously shook Afro's.

"For the record, if you dare turn on your word, I'll gut you like a sheep."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4219 on: August 29, 2009, 06:05:43 PM
Afro: *gripping the bony hand tighter* You don't need to worry about that. Now may you release my brother?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4220 on: August 29, 2009, 09:16:37 PM
The reaper gave a little nod, and retrieved the hourglass from within his black robe.

"Be sure he knows not to return. I cannot guarantee his...safety, if he chooses to cross me again."

Slowly, Deathwatch unscrewed the top of the hourglass - much like the lid from a jar of jam - and released Mania's soul, which hurriedly swooped into his lifeless body.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4221 on: August 30, 2009, 04:11:49 AM
Afro: Thank you Deathwatch...

Meanwhile at the DAW...

Mania:...*suddenly sitting up*...Rrrr, Damn that Halloween decoration!  O:<

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4222 on: August 30, 2009, 04:27:27 PM
(I feel for Roa... Ahem...)

"So... Fire madly? MY PLEASURE!" And with that, DWII feverishly pressed the fire button in front of him to the tune of Airman ga Taosenai, which lead to multiple beam Air Shooters to shoot out from the arm cannon.

"MWAHAHAHAHA!!! EAT BEAM WEAPONRY!"

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4223 on: August 31, 2009, 03:31:12 AM
Some of the Rabid Gundams got hit by the air shooters and exploded (the Rabbids obviously ejected before they got caught in the explosion and are now floating in space waiting for someone to pick them up). However, the surviving Rabbids noticed that Wily was shooting to the tune of Airman ga Taosenai and with that they could dodge the rest of the Air Shooters.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4224 on: August 31, 2009, 03:34:49 AM
"This... IS MADNESS!" DWII exclaimed.

"This Rabbids are smarter than they appear to be... In that case... *switches tune* HAVE SOME OKKUSENMAN!" To which, the W Gundam begun to shoot out an Ultraman-like beam.