The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439349

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4175 on: August 22, 2009, 01:18:01 PM
"No," said Deathwatch, "I am not a man. I am but a ghost of my former self. I have no shame in admitting this."

Nick awoke in the dungeon, groaned and clutched his head. He looked around and blinked uneasily.

"Where the heck am I...?"

Archer

Reply #4176 on: August 22, 2009, 02:33:45 PM
"Oh, you're awake!" The some-what cheerful voice of Harming said to Nick.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4177 on: August 22, 2009, 04:16:08 PM
"Harming?" asked Nick, groggily opening his eyes.

Archer

Reply #4178 on: August 22, 2009, 04:59:19 PM
"Yup!" He said, leaning against a wall. "...but I'm not feeling all too well..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4179 on: August 22, 2009, 06:45:40 PM
"No," said Deathwatch, "I am not a man. I am but a ghost of my former self. I have no shame in admitting this."

Nick awoke in the dungeon, groaned and clutched his head. He looked around and blinked uneasily.

"Where the heck am I...?"

Mania: Well then let's see how you'll handle this next attack!

Capn': *standing guard still* Hm, looks like they finally woke up.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4180 on: August 23, 2009, 06:25:01 AM
"If you resort to underhanded tactics," warned Deathwatch sternly, "You will regret it, my boy. Have you ever felt time and space being rended apart at the seams? I've heard it's quite the experience, hm-hm-hm."

Nick clutched his head again. "Gat dangit...I've gotta get out of here. I need to find Blackmore!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4181 on: August 23, 2009, 07:16:42 AM
Mania: *Smirking smuggly* Heh...If you think I'll rely on simple underhand tactics. Then you my floating pile of chicken bones, are sadly mistaken.  óVó

Ricardo: Wait so your brother fights with honor then?  o~O

Afro: He said simple tactics.... B(

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4182 on: August 23, 2009, 07:28:25 AM
Deathwatch closed his eyes. "You talk too much."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4183 on: August 23, 2009, 07:35:36 AM
Deathwatch closed his eyes. "You talk too much."

Mania: and you gave me opportunity #1!  owob *Long jumps up to Deathwatch and quickly Connects a combo of 4 consecutive Aura powered kicks starting with a quick knee to the face*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4184 on: August 23, 2009, 07:47:38 AM
The first blow struck Deathwatch, but thanks to his own skill at parrying enemy moves, he managed to block the rest of the strikes with his scythe.

"This is your opportunity? You rely on your words too much. Empty your mind of such arrogance. Strike hard, strike fast..." He countered by twirling his scythe and swinging the blade at Mania's neck. "And never, ever let your guard down."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4185 on: August 23, 2009, 08:20:22 AM
Mania: *dodging any serious injury* ...Damn, He nicked my neck...*he wipes off some blood from his neck*...tch, that was just beginners luck.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4186 on: August 23, 2009, 12:39:29 PM
"There is no such thing as beginner's luck," snarled Deathwatch, swinging his scythe a few more times, "You are either a warrior...or you are not."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4187 on: August 23, 2009, 02:01:31 PM
After watching the CRASH! video for an unkept number of times...

"Are the repairs done yet? I wanna kick some Rabbid Gundam butts!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4188 on: August 23, 2009, 06:03:21 PM
"almost," Flame said, looking to see.

"Meanwhile, lets play something ive ALWAYS wanted to play. 3D chess!"

and down comes a chess set that had multiple levels.

"I saw it on Star Trek once, and seriously wanted to try it!"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4189 on: August 23, 2009, 06:05:53 PM
"... Darn it Flame... You know I suck at chess!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4190 on: August 23, 2009, 06:45:45 PM
"Im not the greatest player. plus I have no idea how to play 3D chess, so we're even!" :D

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #4191 on: August 23, 2009, 08:01:23 PM
"You must retry..." Roa mumbled to himself.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4192 on: August 24, 2009, 09:56:37 AM
"Im not the greatest player. plus I have no idea how to play 3D chess, so we're even!" :D

"So why did you bring it up in the first place...?" Hajme mutters with the soda can pressed against his lips.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4193 on: August 24, 2009, 06:27:52 PM
"always wanted to try."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4194 on: August 24, 2009, 10:28:05 PM
"There is no such thing as beginner's luck," snarled Deathwatch, swinging his scythe a few more times, "You are either a warrior...or you are not."

Mania: *dodging the Swings as he chuckles to him self* Wow, I didn't even now people like you still existed. *dodged one last swing by doing a back flip and landing a few yards away from DeathWatch* But I have other things to do and this battle must end soon.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4195 on: August 24, 2009, 11:32:41 PM
Deathwatch slowly lowered his scythe.

"Must end soon...? Well, if that's how you feel, you should have said so sooner."

The phantom snapped his skeletal fingers, and the monochomatic flood engulfed the world around him, signifying his stopping of the temporal flow. While Mania was frozen in his place, the reaper hovered over to him and raised his scythe up over his head, then brought it cleaving back down through the air.

"Temporal Slash of the Reaper," mused Deathwatch, as the flow of time suddenly resumed, "May the poor boy rest in peace."

[spoiler][OOC: For the record, this particular attack (Temporal Slash of the Reaper), quite simply, slices the victim; however, no physical damage is done, and instead their soul is severed from their body. This is the manner in which Deathwatch takes his victim's souls, which are stored in his hourglass (only one soul may reside in the hourglass at a time). The soul is still "alive", so to speak (they can still think and speak), but the victim's body is reduced to a lifeless shell. If the hourglass is shattered, the soul is freed, and returns to their body (if another soul inhabits that body, the soul with the most willpower wins, and the other is evicted and must find another body). Deathwatch can also be bargained into releasing the soul. However, Enigmaverse logic dictates that anything damaged during a Time Stop will not take effect until time resumes as normal, so if the soul escapes the body during the Time Stop (only physical matter is frozen during a Time Stop), the attack has no effect.

But I figure nobody cares about the details, so just do whatever...][/spoiler]

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #4196 on: August 24, 2009, 11:40:08 PM
Suddenly, a bunch of Rabbid Gundams appeared near the Faust and started firing lasers at it.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4197 on: August 24, 2009, 11:57:19 PM
Deathwatch slowly lowered his scythe.

"Must end soon...? Well, if that's how you feel, you should have said so sooner."

The phantom snapped his skeletal fingers, and the monochomatic flood engulfed the world around him, signifying his stopping of the temporal flow. While Mania was frozen in his place, the reaper hovered over to him and raised his scythe up over his head, then brought it cleaving back down through the air.

"Temporal Slash of the Reaper," mused Deathwatch, as the flow of time suddenly resumed, "May the poor boy rest in peace."

[spoiler][OOC: For the record, this particular attack (Temporal Slash of the Reaper), quite simply, slices the victim; however, no physical damage is done, and instead their soul is severed from their body. This is the manner in which Deathwatch takes his victim's souls, which are stored in his hourglass (only one soul may reside in the hourglass at a time). The soul is still "alive", so to speak (they can still think and speak), but the victim's body is reduced to a lifeless shell. If the hourglass is shattered, the soul is freed, and returns to their body (if another soul inhabits that body, the soul with the most willpower wins, and the other is evicted and must find another body). Deathwatch can also be bargained into releasing the soul. However, Enigmaverse logic dictates that anything damaged during a Time Stop will not take effect until time resumes as normal, so if the soul escapes the body during the Time Stop (only physical matter is frozen during a Time Stop), the attack has no effect.

But I figure nobody cares about the details, so just do whatever...][/spoiler]

As AfroMania felt something wasn't right he looked around only to see his own body in front of him...

Mania: ...Damn it he got me.  B( *His now empty shell of a body slumped over*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4198 on: August 25, 2009, 12:01:47 AM
Hajime barely flinched from the foundation as he looks towards one of the windows exposing the vastness of space; as well as the millions of Rabbid Gundams banging around the area.

"I think we should stop fooling around and hurry up with the repairs," he growls as he brings his palm up and presses some buttons on a 9x9, sheet-like hologram.

A large, metallic hamburger appeared behind the Rabbid Gundams.  Thrusters rocketing it away from the FAUST in a futile attempt to distract them and chase after it.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4199 on: August 25, 2009, 12:23:14 AM
Deathwatch observed with his usual detached interest as Mania's soul appeared in the hourglass he was now holding in his hand. He shook his head and returned it to the confines of his cloak, then gave a weary glance at the other competitors.

"Do you wish to suffer the same fate, or would you like to leave in a decidedly orderly fashion?"