The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439239

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4125 on: August 19, 2009, 05:43:29 PM
"Alright, I'll leave you 2 to discuss the details, while I go and create the machine for this operation... OK?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #4126 on: August 19, 2009, 05:48:32 PM
"Hokay...so I'm thinking...doilies? Maybe some kitten plates or something? Oh, and possibly some really nice girly colors all over the place." She said while snapping her finger to make a large rolled simple blueprint of FAUST appear from nowhere.

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Archer

Reply #4127 on: August 19, 2009, 05:50:07 PM
"That's good. I was thinking we could put a picture of me in the bathroom so when he goes toilet he'll look at....me. Yeah."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4128 on: August 19, 2009, 05:53:12 PM
While Kitsu and Roa were discussing, DWII went back to his lab and began working on the machine. It was a simple machine, and was done in record time. To which he made his way back to the 2, and presented the invention to them.

"BEHOLD! THE INSTANT REMODELLER!"

Archer

Reply #4129 on: August 19, 2009, 05:55:21 PM
Roa put on a face of mock awe. Because I mean, really, Wily had invented much more impressive things.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4130 on: August 19, 2009, 05:57:06 PM
"Well, given the amount of time for this mini-arc, and to speed things up, I had to downsize."

Archer

Reply #4131 on: August 19, 2009, 05:58:59 PM
Roa nodded wisely. "Of course."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4132 on: August 19, 2009, 06:03:11 PM
"So let me explain... You input your ideas for the remodelling by talking into the microphone at the bottom, and after you're done, you need to press this large red button in the middle. And then... PRESTO! The remodelling's done. It will be effective till the end of the main arc though... So yeah." With that, DWII placed one in Roa's palm, and another, in Kitsu's.

"Well, you 2 have fun, while I wait for Flame to come back, so I too can kick some Rabbid Gundam butt!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4133 on: August 19, 2009, 08:38:42 PM
Flame decides to pick up Wily before going to Taiyo though, as Wily should hear about it too. So he swoops down on the WDS. Coincidentally squashing Roa under his foot by accident.
Though although Flame was unaware of having squashed him, he felt a sudden shiver down his spine.

"Wily! We're here to pick you up! and I swear to CUTMAN, if anyone tries to ess with my space station, they'll get tossed into the Sparkvernian Comet!"

Not realizing that Roa couldnt hear him, as he was under the W-Gundam's foot.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4134 on: August 19, 2009, 09:08:10 PM
AfroMania was caught off guard and barely dodged the swing, falling backwards he quickly flipped backwards on his hands and landed...

Mania: My your one tough bastard...Looks like I'll be able to enjoy this fight. *he reroutes the aura from his hands into his index and middle finger on both hands and aims at DeathWatch* Let's see how quick you can be. *fires a dual blast of thin, intense, aura energy beams*

The beam pierced straight through Deathwatch's cloak, leaving a thin, smoking hole; fortunately for him, he had no actual body to speak of, so he didn't feel a thing. That wasn't to say he was pleased, though. He was quite irate at his cloak being damaged.

"Inconsiderate wretch," the phantom snarled, thrusting his hand out. The flow of time, to Mania, slowed to a crawl. "Time waits for no man, as my...idiot grandson would say."

Meanwhile, in Blackmore's Flying Castle, Aeon sneezed. "Oh, man. Wonder what that's about?"

"Aeon, be a good little grunt and shut up," said Blackmore impatiently, "This is simply disgraceful. It seems that nobody respects true evil anymore unless it has a pretty face and a charismatic smile to go with it...things were different in my day, yessir. It seems as though the good old days of slaughter and terror have gone, though..." He sighed. "Being a villain used to mean something..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4135 on: August 19, 2009, 10:06:26 PM
(wait is time slow only for mania or for every one?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4136 on: August 19, 2009, 10:45:34 PM
Flame decides to pick up Wily before going to Taiyo though, as Wily should hear about it too. So he swoops down on the WDS. Coincidentally squashing Roa under his foot by accident.
Though although Flame was unaware of having squashed him, he felt a sudden shiver down his spine.

"Wily! We're here to pick you up! and I swear to CUTMAN, if anyone tries to ess with my space station, they'll get tossed into the Sparkvernian Comet!"

"Um...I think Roa can hear you...." Hajime mutters as he stares horridly at the blood leaking out of the foot that stepped on said vampire.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4137 on: August 19, 2009, 10:49:13 PM
[OOC: It's a little complex...just assume that time is flowing normally, except for Mania and Deathwatch; to them, everything - themselves included - is moving at a snail's space. It is, of course, only temporary.]

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4138 on: August 19, 2009, 11:03:16 PM
( ah, I understand)

Afro-Shroom and Ricardo watch as the fight suddenly seems to have gone in Bullet time...

Ricardo: What in the?

Afro: Damn, Now there's something you don't see every day...

Ricardo: A being that can control time?

Afro: *holding a gameboy pocket* No, a level 7 Blastoise in the wild.  8D

Ricardo: " -AC"

Back at the fight...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4139 on: August 19, 2009, 11:38:19 PM
[ XD ]

While time was slowed to a crawl, Deathwatch sliced at Mania, taking advantage of the added momentum and force from the slow-motion swing.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4140 on: August 19, 2009, 11:46:39 PM
Mania tryed to side step ,but was only able to make the hit miss any vital organs, Thus leaving him with a nasty slash on his chest and him slowly wording out "F-U-C-K"...

Ricardo: Afro are you sure your brother will be alright?

Afro: *still playing* Is he dead?

Ricardo: No but he-

Afro: The don't worry about it...

Ricardo: *dumbfounded, he returns to watching the fight on the side lines*

Mania quickly takes a hold of the Scythe that cut him before Deathwatch had a chance to pull it back. He smirked as he lifted it up in the air along with Deathwatch and used it to propel him to the WDS...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4141 on: August 19, 2009, 11:55:35 PM
"A most interesting tactic," Deathatch mused. He twirled his blade around and stopped in mid-air. "But you forget that I can float...gravity does not bind me."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4142 on: August 20, 2009, 03:03:40 AM

"Now who would DO such a thing!?" DWII waved his hand up and down.

Though looking at the blood puddle... Oh god... The blood puddle... It's just amazing how Flame missed stepping on Kitsu...

"Alright then. BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!"

Archer

Reply #4143 on: August 20, 2009, 04:30:53 PM
"......"

Crushed under the W-Gundam's foot, Roa silently raged.

"......"

And raged.

".....THAT'S IT!" Gathering all his energy, he let out an electrical burst that crackled into the Gundam, that caused it's leg to explode, giving him the opportunity to crawl out.

Damn...damn it! This stupid body can't regenerate. He glared up at Wily. "You're going to make a...better body first..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4144 on: August 20, 2009, 04:32:55 PM
"MY STOLEN GUNDAM!" DWII gasped, but gasped louder at Roa... Well, what's left of Roa anyway.

"Ehh... Would a Devil body be good enough?"

Archer

Reply #4145 on: August 20, 2009, 04:33:42 PM
"Just...get a body..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4146 on: August 20, 2009, 04:35:25 PM
DWII punched a few commands into his palm-top, and a small puddle of yellow goo teleported in front of Roa.

"There, a Devil body, without the control eye."

Archer

Reply #4147 on: August 20, 2009, 04:37:35 PM
"......" Roa (reluctantly) transferred himself into the body.

"!!!!!!!!!!" Raging, he immediately began to attack the Gundam.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4148 on: August 20, 2009, 04:40:04 PM
"NOT THE GUNDAM! WE NEED IT TO DEFEAT THE ARMY OF RABBID GUNDAMS!!!" DWII tried to hold back Roa's rage.

"YOU STILL HAVE ANOTHER AGENDA RIGHT!? DO THAT!!!"

Archer

Reply #4149 on: August 20, 2009, 04:41:55 PM
Roa paused momentarily at Wily's words, before he began to attack the Gundam again, "!!!!!" Specifically where Flame was.