The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439356

Archer

Reply #4075 on: August 19, 2009, 03:17:14 AM
Bashing his arm again Blackmore's leg, he knocked it away.

"You know, that's really funny," Disappearing, he appeared beside Aeon, and clamped his claw around his head before he could react.

"Tell me, what do you value more; Your friend here or your head staying in one piece."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4076 on: August 19, 2009, 03:23:12 AM
Aeon snapped his fingers and stopped time, then slipped out of Roa's grasp and rolled over to Blackmore's side.

"You amuse me, Roa. You really do. You're still desperately clinging onto whatever power you have left, even though you're just a fraction of your former self." He laughed to himself. "It's funny, my dear Roa...you and I are so alike in so many ways. And yet, even as you are, you're still just a bratty little child compared to me."

Archer

Reply #4077 on: August 19, 2009, 03:32:21 AM
Roa said nothing, his arms once again found themselves shrugging.

"Me a fraction of my former self? I've been such for over 500 years." His hand went up and messed his bangs, "Me, bratty? I suppose, since a new Roa is born every reincarnation, I'm not even 19...or am I the original? I don't even know," He laughed, "The only thing that makes me a child, Blackmore, is that I'm rarely serious...look at me, playing around with morons like you two."

His hands empty, he walked forward. "You know, I can see them right? The points that make you live." His eyes gleamed, "Just one cut of those 'lines' I can see and your life will cease to be..."

Roa stopped, his eyes serious, the hundreds of years lived becoming apparent. "Blackmore...what do you wish for?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4078 on: August 19, 2009, 04:00:11 AM
Blackmore couldn't help but laughing out loud.

"Five hundred years, hmm? I've existed for milleniae, yessir. Come back in about four-thousand-five-hundred years, and maybe I'll treat you like an adult. And my boy, I am from from alive...cutting lines, like a preschooler during art class? You are gravely mistaken if you believe I am still a feeble human, Michael. I am so much more that that, yessir. I am darkness itself, the shadow lurking in the corner...that which men fear the most."

He became altogether more serious as Roa asked him the question.

"I don't wish for anything. Any dreams I once had died when I turned into who I am now. I have no wishes, but I do want one thing. One simple thing, my boy. I just want to watch the world burn. These filthy humans, with their hopes and dreams...it disgusts me, yessir. There is no God listening to them; their cries are just whispers in a vast, uncaring universe. There is no light at the end of the tunnel, no silver lining, no shining glimmer of justice, shining forth from a sea of cruelty. People are, by simple definition, cruel and evil. I am no different, but at least I have accepted that I am irrevocably malevolent. But these humans, with their laws and regulations...just a pale fascimile of organisation, a vain attempt at molly-coddling their bretheren into ignoring the strings being pulled by the higher-ups! It's utterly revolting, revolting, yessir. I see no need for any of it. Rules should be abolished. Anarchy, that's the way to go, yessir. Sheer chaos, primordial unrest, as it was in the beginning, and as it always has been...as it should be! Chaos doesn't show bias, it doesn't take sides...it is what it is, a simple, undeniable fact of life!

So, Roa, that's what I want...what I wish for, if you much use such a base, human label for it. Chaos. I want chaos. I want everything to crumble, to show how utterly pointless everything is. And after the hopes and dreams of these pathetic humans lie in ruins, I want to stand on top of the smoldering wreckage...and smile.
"

Archer

Reply #4079 on: August 19, 2009, 04:10:33 AM
Roa laughed. "I see...age only truely matters to children...adults are the ones who can look beyond it." His laugh grew louder, "You really are pathetic." And your wrong about my eyes, Blackmore. I see the points that make living things live, not what makes humans live.

"I've decided, you two are...not worth my time." Opening a portal, he smirked. "Come back in about four-thousand-five-hundred years? Maybe I will. Try to have grown by then."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4080 on: August 19, 2009, 04:13:06 AM
"Hubris; the original sin. The damnation of mankind."

Archer

Reply #4081 on: August 19, 2009, 04:15:41 AM
Roa cocked an eyebrow. "The end of the world as already been predicted, mankind was damned before it existed."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4082 on: August 19, 2009, 04:32:56 AM
Blackmore chuckled. "Run along now, my dear boy. I have a city to crush, yessir."

Archer

Reply #4083 on: August 19, 2009, 04:34:57 AM
Roa shook his head and went through the portal.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4084 on: August 19, 2009, 04:38:43 AM
"What a bastard," muttered Aeon.

"Shush, you." Blackmore smiled and tugged the brim of his hat over his eyes, smiling. He would never say this in Roa's presence. "A bastard he may be, but...he is a true villain, yessir."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #4085 on: August 19, 2009, 05:11:16 AM
Strangeman walked around the many hallways of FAUST, heading towards the station's ship docks the the personel have told him when he was had asked them.

Back at the WDS, somewhere near the endangered structure, a small orange jewel layed on the ground where the FAUST had crashed.

The jewel glew faint and eeire. A small amount of insanity expelled from within the shining rock.   

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4086 on: August 19, 2009, 05:31:05 AM
"..that which men fear the most."

(Aunt Flow!  8D)

"Let us fight. You may have the first attack, young man."

Before DeathWatch finished the word "young man", Mania already made his first move. Opting to hit him hard and fast...

Mania: Time to retire! *Jukes around Death watch and lands a critical hit onto the back of his skull*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4087 on: August 19, 2009, 06:05:57 AM
Deathwatch lurched forward, but wasn't badly injured by the blow. He swerved around, swinging his scythe in a horizontal arc.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4088 on: August 19, 2009, 06:26:01 AM
AfroMania was caught off guard and barely dodged the swing, falling backwards he quickly flipped backwards on his hands and landed...

Mania: My your one tough bastard...Looks like I'll be able to enjoy this fight. *he reroutes the aura from his hands into his index and middle finger on both hands and aims at DeathWatch* Let's see how quick you can be. *fires a dual blast of thin, intense, aura energy beams*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4089 on: August 19, 2009, 08:27:26 AM
((So much for fun and games eh. :P  Well I, am going to go hunt some rabbids. You guys have fun with your drama.))

Flame dragged his jetbike into the giant Ariman inspired W-Gundam, and closed the hatch. he secured the bike in the miniature cargo storage, and then walked to the control room. the bridge. It did look just like the Megazord's. Flame had previously thought that It could ONLY be piloted with the same number of Rangers, but it appered that he could pilot it himself. Except with more pilots the Gundam could use more features. He stood in front of the control panel, and activated the W-Gundam. It hummed to life, standing up from its crouched down position, two red dots appearing in its black "eyes". He pressed a button, and the roof of the hangar opened up. Flame saw on the display, that there was some sort of fortress over the WDS. He hoped He wouldnt have to clean up another mess. Though by the looks of it, it wasnt Roa this time.

"Hmm... Im sure that RPM can handle itself without me for a bit. After all, we've got tons of other folks here who are better than me at these things."

The W-Gundam bolted out of the hangar and into the sky.

Meanwhile, Haijime and Agro were still sitting there discussing things, sipping tea.
Suddenly, the giant W-Gundam's foot lands right outside the cafe. Haijime nearly chokes on his tea.

Flame calls out over the loudspeakers,

"Haijime!, Agro! Im here to pick you guys up!"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4090 on: August 19, 2009, 08:43:39 AM
Hajime coughs as he pounds his chest to get the tea back on track.

*Cough* "Yeah...that's great...." *Cough*

He and Argo then head inside and found a place to sit down.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4091 on: August 19, 2009, 09:21:40 AM
Flame motioned them to two other pilot seats.

"the more pilots, the better. Remember, 100% is 5 pilots. Including myself. Anyway, Im not sure if heading for the WDS is a good idea at the moment, so for now, lets just head up and pick up Taiyo, then after he explains the matter, we can pick up Wily."

*insert epic take off into space*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #4092 on: August 19, 2009, 09:59:45 AM
Hajime sits in his pilot seat with his hands behind his head while Argo appears to be trying to adjust to the tingling effects of warp speed.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #4093 on: August 19, 2009, 01:51:39 PM
While trying to adjust to the effects if warp speed, Agro though, I've always wanted to do this, a blatant lie.

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #4094 on: August 19, 2009, 02:38:15 PM
"Hooo-hummmm~" Kitsu yawed, stretching in her "throne" she had willed to appear in her Grove of Illusion. She walked over to a pool of water that was a strange purple tint.
Jesus, nothing interesing happens here anymore..., she thought.

"Show me what's going on in the outside world." She spoke to the puddle as it swirled with life.

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4095 on: August 19, 2009, 04:15:12 PM
(Man, I cannot keep up with this like before... XD)

With Roa assigning him "Guard Duty", and Flame rushing off in the W Gundam, DWII is rather shocked. In the courtyard, he sees Mania fighting off against the cloaked figure, with Ricardo and Afro at the sidelines. Wait, Afro? With Mania? Something didn't feel right. At all. But he shook it off as he looked at the monitor showing Harming and Nick in their... Confinement. With Cap'n as a guard.

"Looks like I don't have much to do... Would have loved to ride in the W Gundam... Oh well, maybe later." With that, he went to the pantry to get some coffee. Yes... Coffee...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #4096 on: August 19, 2009, 04:19:44 PM
A portal emerged before Wily, which Roa stepped out of.

"Ah, Wily."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4097 on: August 19, 2009, 04:22:26 PM
"GAH! Don't scare me like that!" DWII almost spilling some of his Java.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were with Blackmore!"

Archer

Reply #4098 on: August 19, 2009, 04:25:22 PM
"I'm done with him, he no longer holds anymore interest to me." He took a chance to look around the WDS before he asked, "So, uh, what now?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #4099 on: August 19, 2009, 04:27:53 PM
"Ehh... Well... I was hoping Flame would come back... So that we can all kick some Rabbid Gundam ass... Besides that..." DWII shrugged.