Reply #4051 on: August 18, 2009, 03:33:40 PM
"It's Roa." He deadpanned.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #4052 on: August 18, 2009, 03:40:12 PM
Without a moment's hesitation, Deathwatch slammed the blunt end of the scythe against Roarming's throat and knocked him to the floor.

"You are below scum. I should slice your miserable head off of your shoulders for making my master look like a fool...but I shan't." He grabbed Roarming by the neck and glared at him. "You would be much better suited for something else entirely."

Archer

Reply #4053 on: August 18, 2009, 03:44:05 PM
Immediately, the Afro brothers all jumped forward to help but Roa held up a hand to stop them.

"Oh? Is that so." Roa laughed, "I apologize, but I can't be intimidated by the lapdog of an idiot like Blackmore."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4054 on: August 18, 2009, 03:56:51 PM
Deathwatch was not to be phased. He knew how to call a bluff, and even if this wasn't one, he had ways of dealing with people like this. He dropped Roarming to the floor, leaving only a clock-shaped mark on his forehead. A ghostly hourglass appeared in the phantom's open hand.

"That mark on your brow is my ultimate ability: Final Countdown. Once this hourglass runs out of sand, your life is over. Your body will die, and your soul will be trapped in the empty sand timer. There is no way of removing that mark, short of either destroying me or surrendering. And since I am but a ghost...well, you don't have much of a choice." He turned his back on the vampire. "You have an hour before time is up. Make up your mind."

Archer

Reply #4055 on: August 18, 2009, 04:05:47 PM
Pulling himself back up, Roa gave a bemused sigh. If it was something like this, he could easily avoid it.

I think it’s wrong to kill people, no matter the reasons. A voice from the back of his head murmured. Oh, right, the body's real inhabitant. He chuckled.

If Deathwatch really thought Roa couldn't kill him, he was sadly mistaken, Roa having been a member of the church meant he was skilled in things like exorcisms.

"Tell your master to come down," Roa said, amused. Really, these whole series of events were amusing, "And that traitor Aeon too. I like to speak with both of the cowards."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4056 on: August 18, 2009, 04:10:12 PM
"I am no fool, Michael Roa Valdamjong," said Deathwatch, "If you would like to speak to Lord Blackmore, tell him so yourself." He placed his scythe against the vampire's throat. "And let me tell you this: if you dare lay a single finger on my ancestor, I will rend your soul in twain."

Archer

Reply #4057 on: August 18, 2009, 08:29:32 PM
As if you could. He growled and grabbed his side, before turning around and walking towards the WDS, beckoning for Wily and the Afro Brothers to follow.

"What now?" Wily asked.

"I'll need that spare body you mentioned." He sneered, "I hate artificial bodies but it seems right now I have no choice."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #4058 on: August 18, 2009, 08:33:49 PM
Afro: But what about...

Roarming: ...him too...

Afro: ...yes. *throws Nick over his shoulder and follows close behind*

Mania: Are we gonna get to do anything important?

Capn': Afraid not...for awhile it seems. *grabs a cigarette and lights while following Afro-Shroom*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4059 on: August 18, 2009, 08:37:40 PM
"This is it!" Wily announced, revealing a body that was similar to the body he was using now.

"Kch, whats with the blonde?" Sighing, he went up to the body and placed his hand on it. The two glowed for a moment, before Harming's body fell to the ground and the spare body opened it's eyes and glared at all present.

"Hmph. Take those two and throw them in a dungeon of some sort and keep guard." He told Cap'n before turning to Wily, "You'll monitor the situation from inside, do anything you can to help," And finally, Afro and Mania, "You two come with me."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4060 on: August 18, 2009, 08:42:13 PM
Capn': *grabbing both Harming and Nick* Yes Roa... *heads out to the dungeon*

As Roa stands up and stretches a bit Afro-Shroom and AfroMania await his plan...

Afro: So Master...What's our next move?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4061 on: August 18, 2009, 08:45:27 PM
"I want you two to fight him," He said referring to Deathwatch. "While you do that, I'm going to go visit some - ah, old friends of ours." Besides it's not like I can do much, as it is, you two are more powerful then me right now...

Opening a portal, he turned towards it, "And one more thing," He said turning back to them with a viscous smirk, "If you see that traitor Aeon, murder him brutally." And he went into the portal and disappeared.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4062 on: August 18, 2009, 08:56:57 PM
AfroMania Gleamed with some joy as he heard he could fight an interesting opponent and the chance to murder someone only sweetened the deal. Afro-Shroom just stood there nodding, with a look that some how didn't feel like him...

Mania: Yes, Finally we get to do something fun. *cracks his knuckles*

Ricardo: *seemingly appearing out of nowhere* As you wish master.

Both Afroed brothers were taken back by Ricardo's sudden appearance but soon got over it as they prepared for the execution of Roa's plan...

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #4063 on: August 18, 2009, 09:12:56 PM
Emerging at the desired location, Roa smirked as he saw the person infront of him.

"Hello there...Blackmore."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4064 on: August 18, 2009, 09:20:35 PM
As Roa dissapeared, Afro-Shroom, AfroMania, and Ricardo took their positions as they jumped out of a window and landed a good stand off distance from DeathWatch...

DWII: *from the lab* Well more on Afro's debt i suppose.

Afro: Ok now like we planed.

Mania: Yeah yeah...

Ricardo: Ready guys?

The three took a fighting stance and prepared for what would be their toughest battle yet...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4065 on: August 18, 2009, 10:35:45 PM
((Hmm... What should I do? :P Im standing on top of Airman Gundams head, and Wily's not pickin up the phone... ))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4066 on: August 18, 2009, 10:37:28 PM
Deathwatch chuckled to himself, with a sound that gave the impression of a screwdriver carving through an ice sculpture.

"So, you wish to fight me? I admire your enthusiasm, but I am afraid this is the last you will ever see of eachother." He thrust his hands out, his scythe hovering of its own accord and whirling around its wielder's floating, cloaked body. "Forgive me, my Lord, for what I am about to do...I am left with no other choice." The scythe flew into his open hand, and his skeletal fingers tightened around the staff. "A true warrior fights not for wealth or status, nor for miserable rewards, but for honour. For the honour of Lord Blackmore, you will perish!"

[OOC: I'm, uh, gonna assume you meant Blackmore...]

"Ah, Roa, so good to see you," the fiendish spectre declared with a malicious grin. Blackmore, still in his physical body, approached the vampire regally. "So you've finally come back to me, like a dog begging for scraps from its master."

Aeon was leaning against a wall in the corner, glaring at Roa and tossing a knife up and down in his hands.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4067 on: August 18, 2009, 11:31:22 PM
Mania: So, a typical inter-dimensional super being with god like powers and a mean sting?

Afro: Yup...

Ricardo: We get alot of those around here.

All three of them huddled together...

Afro: Ok so who goes first?

Mania: I will!

Ricardo: Like hell, I am!

Dan: Why not rock, paper, scissors for it?

Afro, Ricardo and Mania:... '>.>

After a quick game the order was decided AfroMania, Ricardo, then Afro-Shroom. AfroMania advanced a ittle bit while Afro-Shroom and Ricardo took to the side lines...

Mania: *cracking various joints* Alright lets do this you third rate Halloween costume! *smirks like the cocky bastard he is*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4068 on: August 19, 2009, 12:00:23 AM
Deathwatch was visibly apalled by Mania's comment.

"How dare you? Do not compare to a god like that, nor to a super-powerful being! For I am neither. I am merely the servant of a man whom I owe my very life to. I am nothing more."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4069 on: August 19, 2009, 12:18:59 AM
Mania: All I heard was blah blah I am nothing.

Ricardo: Why is he taking his time to aggravate Deathwatch!?

Afro: Trust me, If it's one thing I can proudly say of him is that when it comes to a fight, He knows how to fight and leave a mark that his opponents will remember.

Dan: Wha? Afro what are you saying!?

Afro: Just watch the fight guys.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4070 on: August 19, 2009, 01:31:40 AM
"Let us fight. You may have the first attack, young man."

Archer

Reply #4071 on: August 19, 2009, 03:05:55 AM
Roa shrugged, an indifferent look on his face.

"You can insult me all you want, coming from you it means nothing."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4072 on: August 19, 2009, 03:08:41 AM
"Oh, you passive-agressive little scoundrel...why don't you get down on your knees and lick my boots like a good dog?"

Archer

Reply #4073 on: August 19, 2009, 03:10:39 AM
"Oh? It seems you're blind as well as stupid. Let me point out a flaw in your statement. You see, I'm not a dog. The only dog around here is those two minions of yours." He said, motioning toward Aeon.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4074 on: August 19, 2009, 03:12:22 AM
"That wasn't a request," said Blackmore nonchalantly, driving his metal heel over Roa's head. "Skip the biological lectures, Roa, and get on your hands and feet!"