The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439159

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3950 on: August 16, 2009, 04:47:22 PM
(Is it related to the Wily Gundam of Rockman World 4? >0< And anyways, there won't be another serious arc for a while, that's for sure. I need to stop dying too afterall. -_-)
(Not at all.  its scratch.)

(I'm not going to do anything! Honest!)

*sneeze*

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #3951 on: August 16, 2009, 05:05:15 PM
An azure streak cut through the skies of RPM towards the rampaging Rabbids in Gundams, Blue Lantern VulpesPyreX circles around and gives them a startled look.

VPX: "What the in the name of Joe Pesci? This is weirder that the time I fought 150 ft. radioactive Joan Rivers in New New York.

He positions himself in front of the Gundam and holds up his hand.

VPX: "Stop in the name of Lo-"

SPLAT!

Now he didn't last too long, did he?

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3952 on: August 16, 2009, 05:14:23 PM
(... Epic first entry evar. XD Well, slightly behind PB VS RS-Protoman. XD)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3953 on: August 16, 2009, 06:00:30 PM
[OOC: I lol'd. XD That aside...]

Aeon pretended to think. "How about I tell you to get lost, and if you don't like that idea, I stab you in the eye with a throwing knife. How's that sound, Prettyboy?"

Nick smirked. He knew Aeon was a jerk, but he also knew that, coward or not, he wasn't one to be bullied around. Blackmore, on the other hand, was less than impressed. He stormed over to Roa - still in his humanoid form - and grabbed him by the throat.

"I'm feeling generous, Michael. I'll give you five seconds to leave my realm. Five seconds, yessir. If you choose not to, I shall have to blow your head off your shoulders."

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3954 on: August 16, 2009, 06:09:09 PM
*Gaia checks his binoculars and sees the cosmos coming STRAIGHT at RPM*

Gaia: Crap, the cosmos is attacking, better warn Flame.

*Boots his portable phone and calls Flame.*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Archer

Reply #3955 on: August 16, 2009, 06:16:32 PM
Roa merely swiped Blackmore away like a pest. "Don't touch me! This body is filthy enough without your hands dirtying it!" His arm cackled with lightning.

"I'm really not in the mood to put up with this bullshit..I'm outta here, come along Ricardo." He commanded, opening a portal the two of them teleporting to the WDS infront of Afro and Wily.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3956 on: August 16, 2009, 06:18:07 PM
(You know, Gaia... You still left the RS-arc unfinished with your Robot Master collection plot...)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3957 on: August 16, 2009, 06:28:40 PM
"BASTARD! Come back here!" snarled Blackmore. He grit his fiery teeth and glared at Aeon. "You, come with me!"

Before Aeon even had a chance to respond, Blackmore had snatched him up and was dragging him into his castle. Aeon said nothing, since he didn't want to get on Blackmore's bad side. Nick turned to Liquorice.

"Wait here. I'm going after the Prince myself."

Leaving the poor catgirl alone, Nick leapt through the portal just as it was closing, sword in his hand.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3958 on: August 16, 2009, 06:48:55 PM
Roa merely swiped Blackmore away like a pest. "Don't touch me! This body is filthy enough without your hands dirtying it!" His arm cackled with lightning.

"I'm really not in the mood to put up with this bullshit..I'm outta here, come along Ricardo." He commanded, opening a portal the two of them teleporting to the WDS infront of Afro and Wily.

As Afro-Shroom stood in the middles of various smoldering pieces of the Sky Dragon...

Afro: *Seeing Harming appear* Oh and who may you be?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3959 on: August 16, 2009, 06:51:57 PM
(You know, Gaia... You still left the RS-arc unfinished with your Robot Master collection plot...)

(The RS arc? Ohh, that one. Here's a medicore ending.)

Gaia: Huh, I just realized that it looks like the collection plan went up in smoke because of that entire drama [parasitic bomb].. but now I'm more worried about the cosmos attacking..

Soldier 1: Yeah?

Gaia: Keep an eye out for anything unusual in space, otherwise something  bad may happen.

Soldier 1: Right. *starts keeping his eye on  empty space.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Archer

Reply #3960 on: August 16, 2009, 06:52:27 PM
Roa paused.

"...Afro? I see you found the upgrades then." He brushed a hand through his blond bangs, and flicked them out of the way. "It is I, Roa."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3961 on: August 16, 2009, 06:55:02 PM
All three Afros:  :O

Roa:... -AC

Afro: I'm sorry Roa it's just weird seeing you...in blond hair.

Dan: Idiot...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3962 on: August 16, 2009, 06:58:22 PM
Nick leapt out of the portal, brandishing his sword at Roa.

"I won't let you consume my friend's soul, Roa! This ends here, one and for all!"

Archer

Reply #3963 on: August 16, 2009, 07:00:29 PM
"Kch! It's one annoyance after the other. Weren't you the one beat by that tool Blackmore in about 6 Seconds?" Roa asked boredly, which was a rather strange look on Harming's face. "If you want to fight me, I won't stop you.."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3964 on: August 16, 2009, 07:02:22 PM
(The RS arc? Ohh, that one. Here's a medicore ending.)

Gaia: Huh, I just realized that it looks like the collection plan went up in smoke because of that entire drama [parasitic bomb]..
(... -AC, fine, whatever.)

The sudden reappearance of Ricardo and a blond Roa snapped DWII backed from the thought of Rabbids piloting Gundams.

"Roa? What happened to you?" Just as Nick attacked Roa.

"You know what, nevermind..."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3965 on: August 16, 2009, 07:04:54 PM
Nick lunged at Roa and clashed his sword against his arm.

"I don't care if you were the ruler of RPM...you're a bastard, and I won't let you hurt my good friend!"

Archer

Reply #3966 on: August 16, 2009, 07:08:51 PM
Roa jumped back, grimacing from the wound on his arm.

I'm nowhere near as powerful as I was before...Dammit, have I been reduced to a comic relief villain like the likes of that tool Blackmore and that joke Silan?! Shaking off his annoyance, Roa smirked at Nick.

"You forget who's body this is? Any damage you do to me hurts him aswell."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3967 on: August 16, 2009, 07:12:06 PM
Nick smirked.

"Don't try to psyche me out, Roa..." He twirled around and slashed at Roa's chest. "You're not the Prince, you're just a monster!"

Archer

Reply #3968 on: August 16, 2009, 07:15:58 PM
"Heh...! A vampire is a monster, that's true. But I suppose you're meaning me myself? That is also true." He laughed and his demonic arm cackled with electricity, he attack with what looked like a karate chop, but it was blocked by Nick's sword. "Tell me, what are you?"

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #3969 on: August 16, 2009, 07:18:18 PM
The Rabbids continued on their merry little rampage when one stopped and looked under its boot to find a gooey, gum-like substance stuck to its treads. Grumbling as it used its beam weapon, the Rabbid piloting the mech scrapped it off. With a loud "POP!" the gooey lump reformed back into VulpesPyreX. The cute and furry vulpine wobbly staggered in the combatants' way.

VPX: "Owowowowowow! Ice cream headache! Ow! Ow! Ow!"

Elsewhere, in a desolate corner of RPM world, the ground trembled as a fissure opened and a Kaiju-sized Joan Rivers emerged from it. Letting out a shrill roar, she stomped towards parts unknown. Presumably in the direction of VPX.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3970 on: August 16, 2009, 07:23:18 PM
Nick grunted, trying to fend Roa's arm off with his blade.

"What am I? I'm a person...I'm just a man...I'm only human..." A grin appeared on his face, his hands glowing. He slammed a shimmering palm against Roa's chest, and sent a surge of star magic through his body. "But when my friends are at stake, I'm not just a man...I'M A GOD DAMN HERO!"

Archer

Reply #3971 on: August 16, 2009, 07:29:27 PM
"A hero..? I knew a hero once. Guess what? He died." He knocked Nick's sword out of his hands, and pointed a finger at his neck. "The same is about to happen to you..!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3972 on: August 16, 2009, 07:31:36 PM
Nick stepped back, smiling.

"I'm not afraid of you, Roa...I've tackled much worse than scum like you." Hands still glowing, he shot a number of star magic bullets at Roa.

Archer

Reply #3973 on: August 16, 2009, 07:33:00 PM
Using his arm as a shield, his face twisted as blood splattered everywhere. When Nick's spells had hit, he fired his own electrical charges back at him.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #3974 on: August 16, 2009, 07:36:34 PM
Narrowly avoiding a stray bolt, VulpesPyreX yelped and scurried back. After hearing the pair banter, he couldn't help but remark.

VPX: "Hmm. Narmy narms."