The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439270

Archer

Reply #3925 on: August 16, 2009, 01:17:02 PM
From the back of Afro's mind, a voice laughed. Just as planned!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3926 on: August 16, 2009, 01:29:20 PM
Mania: RRRR! I'll-

Capn': MANIA WAIT!  O:<

Mania: " :o" um...sure....

Capn': Sigh...the truth is Afro-Shroom...We have been hired by and now serve Roa...We can now form an alliance...what do you say? " :D"

Afro: Hm...*hit's Capn' hard in the face, breaking his shades*...Fine.

Capn': *holding his face* Aaaahhh...What the [tornado fang]!? You said ok!

Afro: I know, that still doesn't mean I'm gonna kick both your asses after this.  8D

Afro-Shroom, AfroMania and Capn' Afro all gathered together around the deceive which held the yashichis...

Afro: Now...time to bring back the master.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3927 on: August 16, 2009, 01:31:27 PM
"So, how come you're in here?" Roa asked. No better way to kill time then talking with someone.

"I sealed the most evil and powerful of all demons into my son." The Yondaime answered.

"Wow. And here I thought I was evil." Roa muttered.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3928 on: August 16, 2009, 01:45:45 PM
All three of the Afro Brothers griped the device and shouted ferociously as they slowly forced cracks to from...

DWII: I-I don't believe this...

Soon the crack formed larger, and larger. The device could no longer bear the pressure and power the brothers forced on it, as it crumbled to a heap The yashichi's slowly glowed, as if expecting the trio to free them...

Afro: Now...Rise! I summon you SKY DRAGON!

A brilliant shot of light filled the sky as it slowly took the shape of the all to familiar Sky Dragon. It slowly lowered it's self to greet the brothers...

Sky: You guys...again!? Can't anyone else find these damn things and wait? Sigh fine, since I'm in a bad mood now you only get one wish and one only...Now state it!

Afro: I wish for the contents of your stomach to be released!

Sky: So be it!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3929 on: August 16, 2009, 01:46:06 PM
"Damnit!" hissed Aeon, "The controls on this thing ain't responding!"

Liquorice leapt off of Harming's lap. "What does that mean?"

"It means...EVERYBODY OUTTA THE SHIP!"

Below them, Blackmore had dropped to his knees, slamming his claws against the ground furiously.

"DAMN THEM! Damn them ALL! Once again, my plans have failed miserably..." He brought himself up to one knee and tugged his hat over his face. The sides of his inky face were forced into a bitter grin. "No matter...I'll just have to retreat and come up with something else, yessir...and I think I know just what to do! Hyeheheheheh..."

Blackmore climbed back to his feet and whirled around to his castle behind him. He slammed the door open and stormed inside, forgetting about the airship about to crash into his fortress.

Archer

Reply #3930 on: August 16, 2009, 01:48:37 PM
With that, the Sky Dragon began to spit out all the souls it had ever eaten.

Harming nodded. "Right, I'll just ju-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" His eyes widened, as a foreign presence entered his body.

AhahahahAHAHAHAHAHA! Free already! Those morons were more use then I could have ever dreamed of!

"Ahh..." Clutching his head, Harming fell to his knees on the ship about to crash.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3931 on: August 16, 2009, 01:50:16 PM
RMZX and Kallen are sitting on their bed... thinking of something to do...

Hey uhh, Kallen...

Yeah, what is it?

Will you...uhm... '>.>

Will I what..?

will you... m-marry me...?

*Sigh* I knew it was too ear... X(

I will...

Huh?

I will marry you... :3

Kallen.... Thank you...

I was actually starting to wonder if you were going to ask me that...

(Wait, whats going on? don't tell me Roa is back AGAIN...)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3932 on: August 16, 2009, 01:55:33 PM
Sky: There your wish has been granted now I shall take my leave...

Afro: Actually can you do me one more favor?

Sky: What?

Afro: Die... 8D

Sky: What!?

With that Sky Dragon's eyes widened as the three brothers suddenly shot at the Sky Dragon with their combined powers To form a KiKoFro x3. At the Cafe a sudden shaking erupted and alerted every one to something bad was happening...

Sky: AAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!! *explodes into chunks of burnt flesh*

DWII:...wha....wha...WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?

Afro: *turns to face DWII* My dear friend...We simply destroyed the eternal Sky Dragon.  8D Here...*hands DWII a now stone, 4 bladed Yashichi*...a souvenir.

DWII:......but.....*falls to his knees dumb founded with the useless stone in hand*

(Uh oh... >U<)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3933 on: August 16, 2009, 01:59:49 PM
(You just put us in another serious arc didn't you?)

Archer

Reply #3934 on: August 16, 2009, 02:02:03 PM
(I have no plans of yet. It's only serious if people attack me-!!)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3935 on: August 16, 2009, 02:02:14 PM
(not just me, it was more or less a team effort. Remember there is no ME in TEAM...well there is a E and a M...but that's beside the point!)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3936 on: August 16, 2009, 02:12:07 PM
Aeon ran out of the cockpit and into the main cabin. "Everybody off! This thing's gonna crash!"

Nick jumped to his feet and, not realising the Prince's predicament, grabbed him by the arm. "C'mon, Prince!"

Archer

Reply #3937 on: August 16, 2009, 02:14:14 PM
"..." The Prince said nothing, and let Nick drag him off the ship. When they were on safe ground, Harming's consciousness slowly began to fade, before it was completely replaced.

"Hehehe...I'm back!" He smirked, which looked strange on Harming's body.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3938 on: August 16, 2009, 02:59:48 PM
"Gaaaaaah! My ship!" wailed Aeon, watching in frustration and rage as his beloved airship plumetted down to Blackmore's castle.

At the top of the tallest tower in the castle, Blackmore took notice of the falling airship and scowled. He had suffered enough defeats for one day, and he wasn't about to let some buffoon wreck his castle. With little effort, he held his hand out and consumed the ship in a dark purple aura - this was rather more difficult, given the size of the great vessel, but he still managed to slow its descent enough that it merely landed on a large deck of floating tiles that appeared beneath it, with no noticeable damage done to it. Now to find the pesky rats who owned the damn thing.

Back outside, far below the castle and its winding labyrinth of hovering steps, Nick looked at the Prince uneasily. "You okay?"

Archer

Reply #3939 on: August 16, 2009, 03:10:51 PM
The Prince - or rather Roa - laughed. "It feels so good to be out of that blasted Dragon's stomach!" His hand moved to cover his face as he observed his surroundings. "Ah, Ricardo, Aeon! It's good to see that two of my followers are still alive, but I wonder.." The arm bulged into it's vampiric state, "Are you going to do as I tell you, Aeon?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3940 on: August 16, 2009, 03:30:52 PM
Aeon whirled around. "Can it, Barbie."

Nick stepped back. "Harming, are...you okay?"

Archer

Reply #3941 on: August 16, 2009, 03:33:46 PM
"Harming? Heh, that fool was so weak his body was easy to take over," Roa laughed, "It is I, Roa, once again escaping death! Not even the mighty Dragon Sky can defeat one as great as I!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3942 on: August 16, 2009, 03:43:11 PM
"What's all this nonsense?" Blackmore demanded, storming out of his castle, cape flowing furiously. He glared at Harming - no, Roa - and scowled. "You just won't stay dead, will you?"

Aeon cocked an eyebrow. "Wait...Vamp? Is that you?"

Nick stepped in front of Liquorice instinctively, drawing his Starlight Sword in case the Roa-possessed Prince tried to hurt her.

Archer

Reply #3943 on: August 16, 2009, 03:45:11 PM
"Me..stay dead? Hehe, what a ludicrous thought!" He laughed again. "Yes, it is I. So Aeon, let me ask again; Are you going to do as I tell you, Aeon?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3944 on: August 16, 2009, 04:05:26 PM
Seeing the eternal Dragon Sky vanquished forever, DWII was rendered speechless. Things up till now have spiralled out of control, some planned, some aren't. This one, aren't planned. With Dragon Sky gone, and the Yashichis reduced to mere paperweights, anyone that dies, STAYS DEAD (HINT HINT).

As Afro and his 2 brothers gloated in their victory, it seems all is lost. Yet, something didn't feel right. It's like, things aren't as bad as it seems. Well, except for Rabbids in Gundams.

"OH RIGHT! TAIYO'S PROBLEM!!!"

(Alright, time to shift focus away from this, and into the real problem. No, not Roa. Rabbids. In Gundams.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3945 on: August 16, 2009, 04:27:18 PM
(((How the hell do you kill a God? ISnt Sky Dragon like, the God of RPM? also,

(You just put us in another serious arc didn't you?)
(I have no plans of yet. It's only serious if people attack me-!!)
(not just me, it was more or less a team effort. Remember there is no ME in TEAM...well there is a E and a M...but that's beside the point!)
B(  B(  B(  B( *is not amused* How about we go back to our original already started Rabbid and Gundam Arc... I think we've had enough Apocalypses for a while thank you.))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3946 on: August 16, 2009, 04:31:19 PM
(Didn't I mentioned that already? RABBIDS GUNDAMS! And no... Dragon Sky is not God of RPM. Vixy is. :P)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3947 on: August 16, 2009, 04:35:24 PM
(Shes the queen though... whatever. I already designed a Wily Gundam... But I dont know if it would be of any use in another big bad serious Roa arc 8U ~ Its meant for comedy and serious crazy stuff or it cant get power. (insanity drive motors work with RPm's natural way of breaking physics and set rules with out zany antics. For ex, If i threw an ordinary apple at a dead member, and they revive. that'd power up the drives a bit )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3948 on: August 16, 2009, 04:40:18 PM
(Is it related to the Wily Gundam of Rockman World 4? >0< And anyways, there won't be another serious arc for a while, that's for sure. I need to stop dying too afterall. -_-)

Archer

Reply #3949 on: August 16, 2009, 04:44:23 PM
(I'm not going to do anything! Honest!)