The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439218

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3900 on: August 16, 2009, 12:16:38 PM
"OH GODDARNNIT METAL BLADES!!!" DWII threw them in all directions, trying to use them as a smokescreen to escape.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3901 on: August 16, 2009, 12:22:20 PM
DWII closed his eyes but as he slowly opened them, he saw the last person he'd ever think to come at a time like this...

Mania: My my my, look who have here all dressed up!

DWII:...A...Afro!?

Afro: I won't let you get away this time! *holding Mania's fist with both hands while DWII's Metal blades were stuck in Afro's Back*

Capn': Hm, you show improvement and some back bone...*smirks a bit to himself*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3902 on: August 16, 2009, 12:23:42 PM
The hologram face palmed. Again. "Why must my side always fight each other?!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3903 on: August 16, 2009, 12:30:59 PM
"Yeah, I am." He stated firmly.

"Alright," Ryuta stuck his fists behind his back, "First off, I want you to assume a meditative state, think of nothing but your heart and mind and don't break that concentration until you sense the workers and animals surrounding these woods."

Argo does so.  After what seemed like a whole day, he starts to see sparks appearing around him, slowly growing into transparent bodies of fire all in different colors and sizes.  Soon after, his heart starts to react to every flame he focuses on, causing it to throb in almost the same way as looking at something with the naked eye.

The lustful sensations and hot-blooded color of spirits seem to indicate the PB workers trailing the forest, chopping down wood and taking back between the Sex Shack and Dodongo's Cavern; while the gray flames and sense of freedom are the wild animals making up the rest of the forest.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #3904 on: August 16, 2009, 12:32:35 PM
"W-woah...!" Agro muttered. This is so cool!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3905 on: August 16, 2009, 12:34:56 PM
Afro: Now, I have an advantage!-*cut off by a punch from Mania*

Mania: Tsk tsk tsk, all that upgrading and your still not ready to take me on. *kicks Afro in the face and follows with a quick leg sweep*

Afro: D-Damn you guys...I won't let you do what happened back home here! *steped on the chest by Mania* ARGH!

Mania:That's all you do, make empty threat and [sonic slicer] about everything bad that happens. Well guess what this is real life! *picks up Afro and repeatedly hit him in the face and drops him*

Afro:ah...D-Damn...

DWII: Afro! Hang in there!

Afro: Sorry Doc, I tryed to stall them as best I can...If only I could of had that last piece...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3906 on: August 16, 2009, 12:37:43 PM
If you really want that power so badly, then shoot the ground... A voice murmured in the back of Afro's head.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3907 on: August 16, 2009, 12:42:27 PM
Afro-Shroom knew who's voice it was, and heeding it's advice, Shoot at the ground resulting in a recoil that kept pushing Afro-Shroom further and further up until...

Afro: I-is that...the Fuast!? *crashes through and lands in an emtpy docking bay* Ugh...wh-where are you?

Voice: Here...

Afro: *slowly picking himself up he walks towards a corner and almost cries when he sees it* Th-the final capsule...

The capsule opens up and out comes Roa's Holograph...

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3908 on: August 16, 2009, 12:43:46 PM
"Afro..." The hologram smirked. "So you've arrived. Tell me, what do you seek?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3909 on: August 16, 2009, 12:47:18 PM
Afro: I...I...I seek the power to destroy my brothers and to take revenge on them, to restore my pride...and most of all.... to make them suffer my wrath!  O:<

Roa's Holo: *smirk*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3910 on: August 16, 2009, 12:48:29 PM
"W-woah...!" Agro muttered. This is so cool!

"Make sure you at least spend a couple hours in meditation everyday so you can expand your awareness to more than just the area around you," Ryuta said, "And I should warn you; there is one emotion you cannot gaze at for more than a split second.  If you see someone harboring a flame as black as a blackhole and glowing with sparks of different colors and emotions, cut off your concentration right away, or the effects from it will knock you out before they kill you.  That is the emotion of a being who is beyond mad; so insane he cares for nothing but what they desire most, and will do everything in their power to get it without the slightest bit of care as to who gets in his way.  The stronger the insanity, the more risk you have of being killed by its very sight."

Archer

Reply #3911 on: August 16, 2009, 12:49:43 PM
"...hehehe...alright, step forward. I'll give you exactly the power you desire."

"A-alright." Agro agreed. The description...reminde him of Roa.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3912 on: August 16, 2009, 12:51:32 PM
"Well, that's about all I can teach you right now," Ryuta said, "The rest is left up to you how far you want to expand your senses."

Archer

Reply #3913 on: August 16, 2009, 12:52:56 PM
Agro nodded. For the first time, he was happy. He had something that made him truly different then Afro. "Thank you so much!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3914 on: August 16, 2009, 12:55:07 PM
"So where do you want me to drop you off," Ryuta asked, "They don't call this the Lost Woods for nothing."

Archer

Reply #3915 on: August 16, 2009, 12:56:15 PM
"Uhh." He scratched his cheek. "The WDS, I guess? Hajime said I should ask the doctor for a job..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3916 on: August 16, 2009, 12:57:24 PM
"...hehehe...alright, step forward. I'll give you exactly the power you desire."

Afro-Shroom stepped into the capsule and everything happened like before except this time...Afro-Shroom had a look in his eyes...

Afro: Y-yeesss! *his hands tremble a bit from his new found power* I can feel it...Everything I need...to...to...to do what all of those bastards...deserves! *jumps out from the docking bay as it seals its self up.*

As Afro-Shroom speeds down towards RPM City he feels...more empowered and overjoyed...

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3917 on: August 16, 2009, 12:59:35 PM
The hologram laughed as it watched Afro go.

"Be careful what you wish for Afro."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3918 on: August 16, 2009, 01:01:04 PM
At that moment Argo sensed a bit of weariness burning off Ryuta's back; he seems to sense that something's going on that Argo shouldn't be involved in just after learning the ability, "You sure you want to go there right now?"

Afro-Shroom stepped into the capsule and everything happened like before except this time...Afro-Shroom had a look in his eyes...

Afro: Y-yeesss! *his hands tremble a bit from his new found power* I can feel it...Everything I need...to...to...to do what all of those bastards...deserves! *jumps out from the docking bay as it seals its self up.*

As Afro-Shroom speeds down towards RPM City he feels...more empowered and overjoyed...

Suddenly, Ryuta's weariness disappears as he seems to eye one area of the woods, "Never mind, the real problem's already gone.  I'm pretty sure you can handle any other problems the Doc's having at the moment."

He grabs Argo's shoulder and warps him straight to entrance of WDS, completely disregarding the presence of Afro's two brothers, who were staring at their idiotic brother rushing off into the city without even acknowledging their presence.

Archer

Reply #3919 on: August 16, 2009, 01:04:01 PM
"...That guy..." Something tells me I don't want what he has this time... Agro thought.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3920 on: August 16, 2009, 01:05:52 PM
Mania: Hm...Well what ever now to deal with you I - *his shades go off and beep like crazy* Wha!?

Capn': Well it's about time...looks like he's finally ready to join...

DWII: Afro...where were you...

Afro-Shroom Lands and makes a rather impressive crater And faces his brothers...

Afro:... "B("...*smirks a very wicked smirk*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3921 on: August 16, 2009, 01:06:52 PM
Agro blinked. "That was one impressive U-Turn... I don't think I wanna be here anymore!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3922 on: August 16, 2009, 01:08:17 PM
"I didn't think so...." Ryuta said with a slight sweat-drop, "Maybe we should just go back to the cafe and watch Flame do another one of his Anime Tenchou imiatations."

He warps himself and Argo back to the cafe Hajime was at.

Archer

Reply #3923 on: August 16, 2009, 01:09:35 PM
"Uh, hey again. I'm back." He said sweatdropping slightly to Hajime and Flame.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3924 on: August 16, 2009, 01:15:42 PM
Afro:...*Looks around the WDS's grounds and laughs*...Yes this will make a fine grave for you both.

Mania: Why you little prick! So what if you have a new helmet, I'll just break it! *swings at Afro-Shroom*

Afro: *Dodging* Really Now that I'm like this...I no longer fear either of you. *knocks back Afro-Mania with an open palm*

Capn': * -u-'* I-It seems we may have underestimated him.

Mania: Impossible!

Afro: Now then let's see who's right? * >BD*

-----
That one Nun...