The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439273

Archer

Reply #3875 on: August 16, 2009, 11:18:30 AM
"So, you're Ryuta?" Agro asked the obvious.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3876 on: August 16, 2009, 11:19:43 AM
Ryuta notices the two walking in and immediately takes his hand away from the manga, walking towards Argo, "So, you must be the new guy Hajime was talking to earlier."

Seeing him completely ignore his original reason of coming in here, both Tenchou and his employee were getting ready to combust with disappointment only to catch sight of Afro wandering around.

"Wait!  Someone new!" Tenchou shouts, "Let's go check him out!"

They began running off after Afro to "spy" on him and see what kind of segnificance he would have to the "Legends" that came to their store in the past.

Afro: Hm...now if I were a capsule where would I be...*snaps his fingers*...I know! *runs off to the RockMan X section with Tenchou and his team following*

It seemed Afro-Mania was having a harder time trying to break the device then he thought he would...

Mania: whew...Damn...Why won't this piece of crap BREAK!? *hits it again*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3877 on: August 16, 2009, 11:25:49 AM
"So, you're Ryuta?" Agro asked the obvious.

"Yeah, that's me," Ryuta said, readjusting the ribbons strapped around his shoulders.

Afro: Hm...now if I were a capsule where would I be...*snaps his fingers*...I know! *runs off to the RockMan X section with Tenchou and his team following*

"Where do you think he's going?" the employee as they reach the Rockman X section of the store.

"If I remember the hologram we found washed up in the ocean correctly...." Tenchou mutters before his eyes widen in shock, "Then it must be the Legendary Afro Man who came here in search of the capsule!"

Tears spill out of Tenchou's eyes as he basks in the glory of this sudden discovery, This is great!  Once he gets what he needs from that capsule, we'll pay him for the entrance fee AND whatever's inside!  Just like the hologram has promised!

Tenchou pumps his fist, "Alright!  Once the Legendary Afro Man get's his armor, we'll flank him from all sides and make sure he doesn't leave without stopping by the cash register first!" as he finished, fire errupts behind him.

More of his employees showed up, "YES SIR!!!" and began blocking all corners except the path leading to the cash register near the entrance.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #3878 on: August 16, 2009, 11:28:09 AM
"Yeah, that's me," Ryuta said, readjusting the ribbons strapped around his shoulders.
"So uh," Agro wasn't really sure what to say, and scratched his head. Again. "Can you help me, uh, please?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3879 on: August 16, 2009, 11:30:30 AM
Afro: Finally here it is...*after moving some stuff out of his way he fund what he was looking for.* Alright time to wake up! *kicks the capsule, then it boots and another Hologram of Roa appeared* Ok Roa's ghost number three, I needthis upgrade fast!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3880 on: August 16, 2009, 11:32:04 AM
The hologram opened it's eyes grumpily. "Upgrade? You wake me up for that? I was having a nice dream about Arcueid..fine, just get in already."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3881 on: August 16, 2009, 11:34:56 AM
Afro: ok *he jumps in and repeats the same natter before he then climbs out rocked on with black and red leg, body and arm upgrades* Ok now only one more to go...but I know this one won't be easy... *Afro suddenly began to feel as if he was about to be ambushed* uh oh.

tenchou and his team where already prepared...

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3882 on: August 16, 2009, 11:37:29 AM
"USE THE POWER OF WATER...!" The Hologram called out to Afro.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3883 on: August 16, 2009, 11:39:12 AM
"GET HIM!!!" Tenchou shouts, pointing an overexaggerated finger towards Afro, "MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T LEAVE THIS STORE UNTIL HE'S GOT MORE THAN JUST THE ARMOR HE PICKED UP!!!"

"YESSIR!!!" shouts his equally overexaggerated staff members.

They began charging towards Afro with offers and deals on the mangas and DVDs making up their stores.

Ryuta watched the fasco at the other end of the room before looking over to Argo.

"Let's go somewhere less frisky so we can discuss our encounter quietly," he said before meagerly heading out.

Archer

Reply #3884 on: August 16, 2009, 11:42:20 AM
"Good idea." Agro said, following Ryuta.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3885 on: August 16, 2009, 11:43:30 AM
"USE THE POWER OF WATER...!" The Hologram called out to Afro.

Afro: Hm...well that would ruin a lot of merchandise in this store...

Dan: *seeing Tenchou and his team ambush in action* JUST DO IT SO WE CAN GET OUTTA HERE!  >8|

Afro: fine. *hits the floor with his fist and suddenly causes a PKMN style Surf Attack to form inside the store* and away we go! *surf out the store*

Agro and Ryuta: *out side the store*  :\

As animate suddenly flooded to extreme lengths, causing it to over flow nto the ocean Afro-Shroom 'Surfed his way back to the WDS shore. In the RPM Desert how ever...

AFRO used SURF. It's super effectve!

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3886 on: August 16, 2009, 11:46:34 AM
The hologram screamed in rage, as the surf attack had made damaged the capsule so that he couldn't deactivate it.

"Akiha...Arcueid...Azaka...Rin...Not even in my dreams?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3887 on: August 16, 2009, 11:48:11 AM
As DWII continued to watch Mania trying to break the device in vain, he just couldn't help but put on a "Just as planned" face. Well, that was until he vaguely saw another afro'd man on a surfboard, riding a wave back to shore.

"... Oh that Afro... *facepalm*"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3888 on: August 16, 2009, 11:52:08 AM
Mania: Damn...Capn' There has to be a key or something to open this...ask that old [parasitic bomb] over there....whew.

Capn': fine. *walks to DWII* I suggest you tell us how to open this or die.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3889 on: August 16, 2009, 11:54:14 AM
"I'd love to, but I myself do not have the answer. This was made from technology way advanced than what RPM has now currently..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3890 on: August 16, 2009, 11:55:46 AM
Afro: Hm...well that would ruin a lot of merchandise in this store...

Dan: *seeing Tenchou and his team ambush in action* JUST DO IT SO WE CAN GET OUTTA HERE!  >8|

Afro: fine. *hits the floor with his fist and suddenly causes a PKMN style Surf Attack to form inside the store* and away we go! *surf out the store*

Agro and Ryuta: *out side the store*  :\

As animate suddenly flooded to extreme lengths, causing it to over flow nto the ocean Afro-Shroom 'Surfed his way back to the WDS shore. In the RPM Desert how ever...

AFRO used SURF. It's super effectve!

Within that flood, Tenchou and his employees came gushing out, screaming and gargling as they try to get out of the surf.

"WE'RE ALL WASHED UP!!!" Tenchou shouts as he was in front of the surf heading straight to where Afro was going to.

Ryuta grabs Argo's arm, "Don't move."

They immediately warp to a quiet area of the the Lost Woods where the only thing alive were the PB workers going in and out of the area.

Archer

Reply #3891 on: August 16, 2009, 11:58:37 AM
"Ugh.." Agro grabbed his head, and looked around. "Where is this..?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3892 on: August 16, 2009, 11:58:56 AM
"I'd love to, but I myself do not have the answer. This was made from technology way advanced than what RPM has now currently..."

Capn': Well it seems our senior citizen friend over here chose death...Mania. You do the honors. *walks away*

Mania: Oh goody!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3893 on: August 16, 2009, 12:01:27 PM
"... Oh crap... Didn't go as planned..."

Archer

Reply #3894 on: August 16, 2009, 12:01:46 PM
A Roa hologram somewhere face palmed. "Those two are so stupid. He's on MY side, dammit."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3895 on: August 16, 2009, 12:03:57 PM
"Ugh.." Agro grabbed his head, and looked around. "Where is this..?"

"The Lost Woods," Ryuta said, "Don't worry, there's no anti-warp spell surrounding us, otherwise we wouldn't even be here."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3896 on: August 16, 2009, 12:06:50 PM
Afro: *landing on the shore* Well that's one way to travel now I- *see's his brothers at the WDS*

Dan: Afro...don't...you not ready!

Afro: *does a mad Dash to get to DWII*

Mania: Even with your fancy armor, it still won't save you. *wind up for a punch* NOW DIE OLD MAN!

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3897 on: August 16, 2009, 12:09:56 PM
"Ah." Agro murmured. "So, are you going to teach me or something?" Agro asked curiously.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3898 on: August 16, 2009, 12:14:18 PM
"That depends," Ryuta said before slapping a hand on Argo's head and pushing him into a sitting position on the all but comfortable, grassy terrain, "You ready to handle everything that's about to be revealed to you?"

Archer

Reply #3899 on: August 16, 2009, 12:14:58 PM
"Yeah, I am." He stated firmly.