The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439113

Archer

Reply #3825 on: August 16, 2009, 09:48:35 AM
"Afro, you FOOL!" The hologram shouted, "He needed to talk to me about something and you knock him out!?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3826 on: August 16, 2009, 09:49:13 AM
Hajime sighs a bit as he picks up a pair of chopsticks that came with the bowl of ramen he ordered, "If you say so...."

He picked up a few strings and slurps them into his mouth before looking back over to Argo, "I think Ryuta might help you get something that will intensify your chances of figuring out who the culprit is.  All you'll have to do is collect the evidence and prove they did it."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #3827 on: August 16, 2009, 09:50:03 AM
"Huh. Okay," Agro paused, "Who's Ryuta?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3828 on: August 16, 2009, 09:50:39 AM
"Afro, you FOOL!" The hologram shouted, "He needed to talk to me about something and you knock him out!?"

Afro: I couldn't help it the man was bent on taking me down with no miss pokemon moves! Besides he'll wake up.....eventually. Now to more pressing matters, like the upgrade you have for me.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3829 on: August 16, 2009, 09:51:57 AM
"Fine, get in," The hologram rolled his eyes, "Don't touch any sexual organs this time."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3830 on: August 16, 2009, 09:53:16 AM
Afro: Hey tat was an accident...oh well it's not like any hear this anyways. *hops in and enclosed in a burning red light*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3831 on: August 16, 2009, 09:55:20 AM
DWII was just waking up from his fainting when he was blinded by a red light coming from his laptop. That was accompanied by some murmurs and sounds.

"... What the hell!?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #3832 on: August 16, 2009, 09:56:05 AM
"USE THE POWER OF THE EARTH.....!" Roa' screamed wildly before Afro emerged with a powered up body part.

"I GIVE YOU THE POWER OF...UH, THE DIRTY TORSO! GIVING YOU THE POWER TO SHOOT YOUR BLASTS THROUGH WALLS WITHOUT DAMAGING THEM SOMEHOW... WHY A TORSO EFFECTS THAT, I DON'T KNOW BUT IT ALSO GIVES YOU BETTER DEFENSE.....!"

"Now leave me the hell alone." And Afro was booted out. "I wanna talk with someone intelligent. Like Wily."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3833 on: August 16, 2009, 09:59:35 AM
"Huh. Okay," Agro paused, "Who's Ryuta?"

"A friend of mine who's also the leader of Blazkrieg's fighting and cheering divisions," Hajime said, taking another slurp from his ramen, "If you don't mind putting up with the meditative process, he'll be willing to help you awaken your spiritual senses and teach you how to control them for your own benifits."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3834 on: August 16, 2009, 10:00:46 AM
"... You can start by telling me what the HELL is going on."

Archer

Reply #3835 on: August 16, 2009, 10:02:16 AM
"Nah I don't mind...so I should go see him..? Where's he at?" Agro asked.

"It's YOUR FAULT, I DIIIED!" Roa screamed, "You for discovering those stupid Yashichis so the Dragon Sky went all OM NOM NOM YUMMY ROA on the real me!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3836 on: August 16, 2009, 10:03:19 AM
"... You can start by telling me what the HELL is going on."

Afro: Oh sorry about that Doc, you weren't listening to reason.

DWII: So you decided to nearly give me Sigma scars instead?  >8|

Afro:...Well I'm off to find the next upgrade!  8D *jumps out the window and dashes off into the distance*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3837 on: August 16, 2009, 10:05:47 AM
"... Firstly, not my fault. -_-" DWII went all shiftry-eyed. (8D)

"Secondly, all my research on Dragon Sky never showed me he could do that... I guess you, the real you, was just plain unlucky. -_-" Again with the shiftry eyes. (8D)

"AND AFRO! *just saw him jumped out the window* DARN IT!!!"

Archer

Reply #3838 on: August 16, 2009, 10:07:18 AM
"LIAR THE TRUTH CAN NO LONGER BE HIDDEN FROM MY EYES, FOR I AM NO LONGER CLOUDED BY THE PRISON OF FLESH....!" He coughed, "Anyway, I'm sure Ricardo or someone will beat you up in my place, now that I'm dead and all. What did you want to talk about?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3839 on: August 16, 2009, 10:08:48 AM
"... I would appreciate it if no one else comes to beat me up, I do still want my ego... Despite all those defeats... And deaths..." DWII curled up into a ball again.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3840 on: August 16, 2009, 10:09:00 AM
"Nah I don't mind...so I should go see him..? Where's he at?" Agro asked.

"He's probably hanging out at anImate; probably trying Anime Tenchou's patience judging by how hyped up he is that 'an assoicate of the Legendary Delivery Dragon Rider' is wandering his store."

Hajime took another slurp from his ramen.

Archer

Reply #3841 on: August 16, 2009, 10:11:53 AM
"Okay, I'm gonna go there then. Later!" He ran out and tried to teleport. Dammit, Roa's teleporting tunnels don't work anymore. And with that he began a walk to anImate.

"WAIT, I gotta SWIM there?!....dammit."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3842 on: August 16, 2009, 10:22:22 AM
Afro: Running towards a beach* Hm...I feel it's...somewhere in this general direction...

Dan: Afro...you know we're heading straight into some pretty deep water right?

Afro: Trust me, I have a plan, *smirks to himself as he nears the water's edge*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3843 on: August 16, 2009, 10:25:02 AM
Approaching the same beach, Agro grimaced. "Hey, Afro...! Would uh, give me a lift to anImate?" Oh how asking Afro for anything killed him inside.

"WILY GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF! DON'T MAKE ME KICK YOU IN YOUR PRECIOUS BABALOOS!" Roa screamed, "I NEED YOU TO HELP ME MAKE THE DRAGON SKY...UH, NEED TO GO, SO I CAN BE RELEASED FROM HIS STOMACH...!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3844 on: August 16, 2009, 10:27:36 AM
"... Babaloos?" DWII slightly perked up.

"What the... Oh nevermind... As for... THAT business... I need to look through my database. It might take a while. Would you like a makeshift body to move around in for the moment?"

Archer

Reply #3845 on: August 16, 2009, 10:29:32 AM
Roa shook his head. "Nah, I'm just a hologram. I mean, I could get a body like the Dr. Light in that one sprite comic, Crash&Bass. But nah, I'll pass..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3846 on: August 16, 2009, 10:31:04 AM
Approaching the same beach, Agro grimaced. "Hey, Afro...! Would uh, give me a life to anImate?" Oh how asking Afro for anything killed him inside.

Afro: He looks....familiar. Oh well he needs a lift and who am I to say no to a hitch hiker?

Dan: a sane person?

Afro: Good point. HEY! Hold on tight!

Afro-Shroom quickly picked up Agro in his arms and held him as he used a series f dash jumps to literally skim his way across the surface of the water like flat stone thrown into a pond...

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3847 on: August 16, 2009, 10:32:12 AM
"Woah...!" Agro was impressed. Damn Afro, he's always ahead of me! I just need to get the one thing he never will: Intelligence.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3848 on: August 16, 2009, 10:33:16 AM
"... O... K..." And DWII began to do his tiresome research on the bowel movements of legendary EM Beings.

After what seemed like hours, DWII has finally found out on how to... Make Dragon Sky poop.

"You know, this isn't going to be pretty... But we still need to collect the 7 Yashichis. And this might be the very last chance to use them."

Archer

Reply #3849 on: August 16, 2009, 10:35:37 AM
"YES! I will be saved!" And then the hologram blanched, wondering what had become of his real self's soul slowly being dissolved. "Uh, I'll leave you in charge of gathering them, Wily. If you do I'll forgive you for running off to have your gay affair."