Strider Xhaiden · 439450

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3775 on: August 16, 2009, 08:06:49 AM
"Ok, then I'll let you get your work done."

(Will be back in the morning)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3776 on: August 16, 2009, 08:10:29 AM
Afro-Shroom, not watching where he was going bumped into some strange device...

Afro: Huh? what is this?

Dan: It looks like a...capsule....a very old one at that.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3777 on: August 16, 2009, 08:11:59 AM
Suddenly the capsule opened up, revealing a hologram of Roa.

"If you're seeing this, it means that I d-wait, I died?! GODAMMIT AUUGGHHH!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3778 on: August 16, 2009, 08:13:55 AM
Dan: Hm, it seems he hasn't taken this very well.

Afro: Shhh...ghost Roa is talking.

Dan:  -AC

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3779 on: August 16, 2009, 08:16:12 AM
The Roa hologram crossed his arms and sighed, looking depressed.

"So what do you want, Afro? I'm trying to sulk in my misery here."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3780 on: August 16, 2009, 08:18:23 AM
Afro:How should I know you placed this here in case you died, which you did, So now what are you gonna give me?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3781 on: August 16, 2009, 08:21:07 AM
((Lol, Dr. Roa? So does Afro get leg armor or what?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #3782 on: August 16, 2009, 08:22:03 AM
(Maybe, maybe.)

The hologram glared.

"You're far too arrogant. You think I'll just give you something?! Bring me Flame or Hajime's dead bodies and maybe I'll consider it!" He stuck up his nose.

AFRO: B-but...! -Puppy dog eyes-

MODEL D: Oh, what the hell?!

The hologram twitched. Being a mere hologram he was nowhere near as evil as the real Roa.

"Oh alright, fine..!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3783 on: August 16, 2009, 08:23:59 AM
Afro: YAY!  8D

As he jumps into the capsule, a redish light engulf him...

Dan: sigh...this won't end well.

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3784 on: August 16, 2009, 08:27:34 AM
The light flashed, obscuring the events that happened.

"Alright...woah, hey! Gah.. AFRO DON'T PUT YOUR HAND ON MY-!"

Some more muffled noises, before Afro emerged Rock'd On.

"There." The hologram's voice echoed out. "I gave you the power to dash. And a new color scheme." it said, pointing out Afro's now Red and Black colors.

"Now get the hell out. I can only cry tears of blood when I'm alone." Afro was kicked out of the capsule and it deactivated.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3785 on: August 16, 2009, 08:30:58 AM
Flame noticed who it was, but didnt seem to mind. anyone who had been under Roa's influence was now their own again. In Agro's case, the first time.

"Flame turned to Haijime saying,
"Actually, I used to work there part-time a while ago."

He talked to Taiyo over the phone.
"THEN... WE'LL MAKE A SUPERDUPERWILYSKULLAZORD!" Flame's eyes were shining like the sun.

"Let me guess, kouhai rubbed off senpai in way of personality?" Hajime grumbled.  He had taken notice of Argo already taking a seat next to him, and knew who he was, but decides not to make a big fuss about it.

Agro scratched his head, having no idea what was going on. He went to order a cup of coffee before he remembered he had no money (he had got the haircut because the old barber had though Agro was his grandson).

"So whats going on?" He asked.

"Same ol' city with the same ol' hysteria of craziness...I can't believe I missed it when Roa took over," Hajime said as he turned the page of the menu, "And hopefully it'll stay that way...for a while at least."

"You're far too arrogant. You think I'll just give you something?! Bring me Flame or Hajime's dead bodies and maybe I'll consider it!" He stuck up his nose.

Hajime jerks his head away from Argo and sneezes loudly, pulling out a napkin from a dispenser near the window and wiping his nose with a look of lethergy on his face.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3786 on: August 16, 2009, 08:36:52 AM
Afro: *Looking at his legs* well at least we an travel faster now...and the red really does complement the black...

Dan: So can we hurry back to the WDS?

Afro: Are you kidding if this is what one capsule can do...imagine what all 4 of them together create! So it's decided we're on a quest to find the Roa armor upgrades! *dashes away*

Dan: Why me!?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3787 on: August 16, 2009, 08:37:25 AM
"Same ol' city with the same ol' hysteria of craziness...I can't believe I missed it when Roa took over," Hajime said as he turned the page of the menu, "And hopefully it'll stay that way...for a while at least."
"I guess Roa really was that much of a bad guy, huh..?" He shrugged off. "So, uh, know where I could get a job or something? I'm kinda broke. Roa didn't exactly put me in his will or anything."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3788 on: August 16, 2009, 08:50:14 AM
(... Darn it people... 6 pages. 6 PAGES!!!)

After all that dimension-hopping and sudden revival and stuff at the end of the last arc, as Flame puts it, DWII was taken aback by the sudden emergence of a new threat. Gundams piloted by Radditz Rabbids. While Flame and Hajime are discussing stuff over Rockman Gundams to counter this new menace, DWII decided to teleport back into his private room back at the WDS.

Once in, he begun typing some commands into his laptop, and an image of a crying hologram appeared.

"... Is this a bad time, Roa?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #3789 on: August 16, 2009, 08:52:59 AM
Roa's head snapped up. "...YOU! So the traitor shows his face to me...?! I could've won if you hadn't run off with your gay lover Blackmore! Bros before Man Hos! Bros before Man Hos!"

Obviously, the hologram Roa was somewhat different from the real one.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3790 on: August 16, 2009, 08:54:52 AM
"I'll bet the other seven are just as bad," Hajime said as a catgirl waitress comes by.  After giving her his order he looks back over to Argo, "I'd suggest you ask Doc for a job, but considering what he did to Afro, I don't think you'd appreciate having carrying more than moths in your pocket."

He leans back in his chair and places his hands behind his head, "I dunno then, why not look around, get to know the place better.  I'm sure you find something that will fill your pockets with much needed zenny."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3791 on: August 16, 2009, 08:55:31 AM
Afro-Shroom was closing in on the WDS...

Dan: finally, you came to your senses right?

Afro: not quite, I don't know how to explain it but this leg upgrade...is some how telling me to go there.

Finally arriving at the front door of the WDS, Afro-Shroom looks at the restored WDS...

Dan: So how are we gonna do this?

Afro: Well I'm still working off the debt so I should still be able to just walk in...

Afro-Shroom and Dan are riding an elevator up to the sixth floor...

Dan : So....any idea where this next capsule is?

Afro: Hm, knowing Roa...he'd place it in the one place I'd never go...

Dan: where?

Afro: *pointing to WII's door* My boss's room. well, here goes nothing.

Afro-Shroom rocks off and knocks on DWII's door...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3792 on: August 16, 2009, 08:56:39 AM
"... What the..." DWII scratched the back of his head.

"I'm not REALLY a traitor... AND I'M NOT GAY! Darn it, you sure are different from the Roa I..."

Before DWII could finish his sentence, he heard a knock on the door.

"... WHO IS IT!?"

Archer

Reply #3793 on: August 16, 2009, 08:57:42 AM
Roa's eyes snapped onto the door. "Ahhhhh It's a stalker..!"

"Hmmm... sounds likes a good idea." Agro was no filled with that much confidence though, being a copy of Afro it's not exactly like he could do..well, anything really. He sighed. "Would it be too much to ask that you buy me a drink...please?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3794 on: August 16, 2009, 08:58:25 AM
Afro: It's me doc, Afro. I need to come in  and check something.

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3795 on: August 16, 2009, 09:00:06 AM
"I knew it! I knew it! The stalker! He's come for me lucky charms!" The hologram screamed in an Irish accent.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3796 on: August 16, 2009, 09:01:38 AM
"... Oh, my now appointed slave worker to work off a debt that even several reincarnations can never help to repay." DWII said sarcarstically.

Turning back to the hologram... DWII facepalmed.

"Fine, come in."

Archer

Reply #3797 on: August 16, 2009, 09:04:48 AM
The hologram twitched and clutched his head. "Damn..! I must be one of that failures!" He lowered his hand and shrugged. "RAINDROPS ARE FALLING MY HEAD~!" he sang, surprisingly well.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3798 on: August 16, 2009, 09:05:38 AM
Afro: *peaking through the door and see's Roa's hologram* AH HA! *bursts in and runs up towards the capsule* alright 2 down two ta go!

DWII: Um Afro what are you doing?

Afro: No time for explanations Doc! Time is of the essence! *mves towards the capsule*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3799 on: August 16, 2009, 09:06:33 AM
"Capsule? GET AWAY FROM MY LAPTOP YOU SLAVE!"