The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439221

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3750 on: August 16, 2009, 05:03:27 AM
(what happened after I last posted, you guys post a lot when I'm away x_x)

(Oh, and I can cause something to happen for us to go on more happy and crazy adventures 8D)
Roa got on FAUST and wreaked havoc, nearly killing Haijime, who managed to teleport to his pod in time to regenerate. He then causes the station to crash into RPM, devastating the entire population, with only a few survivors. (the main folks relevant to the story) The crash fused Roa with the planet. I confront him, and we go at it for a while, till he decapitates me. Bolt Crank shows up, after having wandered arounf RPM during my fight with Roa, eating up scrap metal and the lost Yashichis, then forms a machine form his hand that can recharge their energy. he summons Dragon Sky, and Dragon sky gets pissed at Roa, strips him of his fusion with the earth, and swallows him up.

he then restores everything to how it SHOULD be, including reviving all the people of RPM. Bolt walks off to get his pay, (I hired him some time before,) from the bank.

Anyone who was a  main character pretty much, still remembers what happened, (vaguely) and everyone else who was just an unwilling victim, townsfolks, FAUST staff. ect. Do not remember it at all.

Now, we are deciding on having a more carefree happy adventure to relieve us of all the drama of blood red skies, apocalyptic scenarios and all powerful vampire overlords.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3751 on: August 16, 2009, 05:10:27 AM
(But what about my battle?)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3752 on: August 16, 2009, 05:12:41 AM
With who? If you were in the WDS, you died. the WDS was ground zero for FAUSTS crash. biiig Eurasia style crater. nothing except Roa got out of there, and only because he fused with the planet.

But dont worry. You're alive now.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #3753 on: August 16, 2009, 05:45:32 AM
(He was in Blackmore's dimension, so he wouldn't have even realized anything happened not being there.)

Di..ol.e the .ka...c .eco.., h.h...? H.h..e...

"Huh?" The Prince blinked and scratched his head. "I thought I heard something. Guess it must be my imagination." He looked out the window of the ship and gasped, having ignored Aeon earlier, "Ah! It's that Blackmore guy who beat up Nick!"

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3754 on: August 16, 2009, 06:54:58 AM
After hearing Wily say RPM was gone Tai was paralized with shock.

"Wh...what? You can't be serious..." Tai then hastily teleported back to RPM, and found everything in ruins.

"This can't be real..." after saying that, he fell to the ground. After a while, he got back up again and started walking around to see if he could find survivors. The only things he founds was destruction and corpses, but suddenly everything is right again.

"WTF?! I didn't feel anyone going back to the past, how did this happen?! Oh well, I don't care." Tai then goes everywhere to make sure everything is right, and when he finishes he goes back to Solmart.

"It's nice to be home after everything that...wait, what the hell happened here?!"

Some time later...

Flame and Wily receive a message from Tai. "Uh, guys, there is trouble, and it's BIG."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3755 on: August 16, 2009, 07:00:46 AM
((Uhh... You DID read the part where I said that Dragon Sky restored RPM right? as in, he shot it with antimatter bubbles and remade it the way it was before Roa started his evil machinations. Meaning, RPM looms just like it did before the Arc started.
meaning, no apocalyptic RPM anymore. Everything is as it should be. everyone that Died is back, and only the main characters remember what happened vaguely.

Which reminds me! Does Afro still owe Wily, or has Wily conveniently forgotten? Or maybe, Afro's debt was canceled by Dragon Sky fixing things?))

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3756 on: August 16, 2009, 07:02:37 AM
(It's ANOTHER kind of trouble 8D)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3757 on: August 16, 2009, 07:04:22 AM
((Oh. I missed that bit where everything went right.

Oops. time for new glasses.))

"What is it Tai? Did you run out of Fanta again..? I told you, that's not an emergency..."

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3758 on: August 16, 2009, 07:10:44 AM
((For some reason I feel like sketching out the Border guards overlooking the ruins now. Probably because of your drawing Flame.))

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3759 on: August 16, 2009, 07:16:28 AM
((Uhh... You DID read the part where I said that Dragon Sky restored RPM right? as in, he shot it with antimatter bubbles and remade it the way it was before Roa started his evil machinations. Meaning, RPM looms just like it did before the Arc started.
meaning, no apocalyptic RPM anymore. Everything is as it should be. everyone that Died is back, and only the main characters remember what happened vaguely.

Which reminds me! Does Afro still owe Wily, or has Wily conveniently forgotten? Or maybe, Afro's debt was canceled by Dragon Sky fixing things?))

(No...He still hasn't to my knowledge. I doubt it was since the Dragon only repaired the damage ROA did, the debt is totally unrelated and thus still unpaid.)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3760 on: August 16, 2009, 07:16:50 AM
"What? No, it's worse. The rabbids rebelled because they thought I abandoned them after leaving for so long, and now they decided to conquer the world. The worse part? They took ALL of my gundam parts in stock, and all the other cool gadgets too. They may be stupid, but they're also [tornado fang]ing geniuses, I mean, they built flying submarines and robots all by themselves, imagine what they can do with what they stole."

Archer

Reply #3761 on: August 16, 2009, 07:19:53 AM
'Fro glared bitterly at everything and everyone, having left Afro and Roa's Lair. Now what?! Roa was going to help me become my own person, and now he's dead! He stuff his hands into his pockets, before something caught his eye.

"Barber..." He murmured. That was it! If he changed his appearance, he can look like a different person! Afro-Shroom's main feature was his afro after all.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3762 on: August 16, 2009, 07:24:42 AM
"Oh dear Cutman... Theyre going to make a Gundam?"

"probably. maybe worse."

"Then... we have no choice but to... BUILD OUR OWN GUNDAM!"

Flame roared with Anime Tenchou like flames as he stood on the table, his fist pumped in the air.

Meanwhile, Wily was just taken aback and almost fell off his chair at Flame suddenly erupting into fire. He quickly ran over to a wall and doused Flame with the fire extinguisher there.

((For some reason I feel like sketching out the Border guards overlooking the ruins now. Probably because of your drawing Flame.))
((Go for it! why not! Actually, Ill give a shot at Bolt using the Yashichi gun... Yknow, for all the drama, this arc had some memorable scenes!))

Archer

Reply #3763 on: August 16, 2009, 07:27:23 AM
'Fro walked out of the barber, running his hand over his new buzz cut. "I WHO HAVE BEEN FILLED WITH BITTERNESS AND ANGER..." He screamed out into the street, everyone ignoring him, "WILL BE KNOWN AS... AGRO!"

His joy at his new found identity was short lived when some kids threw rocks at him.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3764 on: August 16, 2009, 07:29:09 AM
"Actually, it's Gundams. I probably had enough parts to make an army."

Archer

Reply #3765 on: August 16, 2009, 07:33:35 AM
Rubbing his head where one particularly nasty rock had hit, Agro walked down the street. Having lived his whole existence as a servant for Roa, he really had no idea what to do.

"This sucks."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3766 on: August 16, 2009, 07:39:33 AM
Hajime yawns as he drives his Dragon Delivery Truck through the streets of the newly revived RPM City.  For once he can enjoy the craziness that used to fill the area.

He stops by the cafe upon seeing Flame pull an Anime Tenchou and walks inside, taking a seat by the window as he looks through the menu.

"You atta get a job at anImate," he mutters, "Give the real Anime Tenchou someone he can relate to...."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #3767 on: August 16, 2009, 07:43:22 AM
Walking into the same cafe as Hajime, Agro groaned. I hope these guys will leave me alone.. on second thought, maybe they'll help me? I AM a victim after all!

Quickly grabbing a seat next to Hajime. "Hello." He said, somewhat moodily.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3768 on: August 16, 2009, 07:45:03 AM
'Fro glared bitterly at everything and everyone, having left Afro and Roa's Lair. Now what?! Roa was going to help me become my own person, and now he's dead! He stuff his hands into his pockets, before something caught his eye.

"Barber..." He murmured. That was it! If he changed his appearance, he can look like a different person! Afro-Shroom's main feature was his afro after all.

Meanwhile, walking from Roa's secret base...

Afro: whew...Dan! How far until we reach the WDS?

Dan: A while...you know it'd be easier if you rocked on and just flew there.

Afro: Nonsense, I need the exercise! Plus you remember what happened...

Afro-Shroom remembers back to what happened in the main entry way...

Afro: So this is Roa's base? Pity he's not alive to see it anymore

Dan: Moron, don't jinx it!

Recording on a screen: If you seeing this, I guess I died. Then, I have few things to tell you, Firstly, AFRO, DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING YOU FOOL...!

Secondly, make sure to feed the Dead plenty of fresh blood.

And third. if hes still alive, kill Flame for me, ok?

See you in the next reincarnation.  8D

Afro:....Damn it.

Afro-Shroom continues his solo trek...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3769 on: August 16, 2009, 07:47:48 AM
Ricardo frowned uneasily at Blackmore's dimension. Something has happened...maybe the people on that ship can tell me.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3770 on: August 16, 2009, 07:49:17 AM
Flame noticed who it was, but didnt seem to mind. anyone who had been under Roa's influence was now their own again. In Agro's case, the first time.

"Flame turned to Haijime saying,
"Actually, I used to work there part-time a while ago."

He talked to Taiyo over the phone.
"THEN... WE'LL MAKE A SUPERDUPERWILYSKULLAZORD!" Flame's eyes were shining like the sun.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3771 on: August 16, 2009, 07:53:45 AM
"We'll need to make one of those godmodding gundams, and YOU will design it. How does that sound?"

Archer

Reply #3772 on: August 16, 2009, 07:56:59 AM
Agro scratched his head, having no idea what was going on. He went to order a cup of coffee before he remembered he had no money (he had got the haircut because the old barber had though Agro was his grandson).

"So whats going on?" He asked.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3773 on: August 16, 2009, 08:00:42 AM
"We'll need to make one of those godmodding gundams, and YOU will design it. How does that sound?"
"YESH!" Flame yelled out, pounding his fist on the table, cracking it down the middle. everyone stared at him.

"oops..." Flame said bashfully

Archer

Reply #3774 on: August 16, 2009, 08:02:31 AM
Agro sweat dropped. And here I thought 8 was violent...