Strider Xhaiden · 439031

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3725 on: August 15, 2009, 07:52:28 PM
*For some odd reason, Gaia starts fishing within the ship, most likely because his spare time is breeding tuna.*

Gaia: This should keep my mind off things for quite awhile.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3726 on: August 15, 2009, 07:54:21 PM
The nearby surveillance drone suddenly began blaring its alarms and started blasting the message: "WARNING! WARNING! INVASION IS NOT RECOMMENDED! INTENSE ACTIVITY INCREASING!" The drone was blaring so loudly it knew it was going to get discovered and destroyed, so it immediately flew off, hoping to avoid the wrath of the ongoing duel.

Archer

Reply #3727 on: August 15, 2009, 08:00:28 PM
"Ngh-!" He observed his body. "I see. Heh. I understand what your power is exactly, but I still can't-" His hands fisted, and he growled. "So are you going to get it over with or not? Mocking me only proves your malevolence."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3728 on: August 15, 2009, 08:47:26 PM
"Malevolence... You should be one to talk fiend! You are getting what you deserve... And In fact, you deserve much worse. But... Alas, there is nothing I can do which would punish you enough! Bolt Crank... You summoned me... What do you want to do with him? About all this..?"

"I think you know..."

"Hm. Are you sure...?"

*CRUNCH!*
Bolt simply popped a bolt from his pocket into his mouth and smiled from behind his dark glasses.

"Alright Bolt. If its you...."

he roared again, and then in a mighty swoop, Lunged at Roa, swallowing him whole, to the other dimension that is his stomach, where Roa will either remain for eternity, or slowly be digested by the constant flow of eroded Akashic data, which would carry his dissolved soul across time and space until it dissolved completely. (hint hint!)

Dragon Sky then descended and became smaller, to where he was able to stand on the outcrop of rock where Bolt appeared from.
He looked down and picked up Flame's severed Head.

"Hmmm. This one put up quite the honorable fight for his home and cause... Just about the only person who was able to hold his own against Roa... a feat worthy of the halls of the mighty."

"Don't you think it's best the other way...?"

Dragon Sky looked over at Bolt.

"What makes you think so?"

"I was hired... By that man. If he is dead, I cant get paid!"

Dragon sky closed his eyes and chuckled.

"You are the same as ever Bolt... Very well. I suppose you're right..." He said, as he dropped the head and rose back into the sky, regaining his massive size.

"I will undo all damage that man has caused..."

He pointed his head  upwards, and began to charge up a white bubble of energy from his mouth.
the then pointed it at the ground, and shot what seemed like sonic waves. White bubbles appeared everywhere, consuming everything, until there was a great flash, and everything went white.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flame Blinked twice, there was a bright light everywhere... He fully opened his eyes, and realized he was lying on his back on grass. It was a perfect sunny day, explaining the brightness. He heard someone calling his name. He slowly sat up, and saw that Wily was knelt down at his side.

"Flame, are you alright...? You weren't waking up."

"Wha... where..."

he looked around and saw Grass everywhere. He looked back, and saw Wily's WDS, which was rare, considering how Wily never really bothered to take care of the vegetation around it, and the grass was all lush.

He turned back around and saw Bolt looking out towards the water from the cliff overseeing the ocean. (remember that the WDS is near the water on the map)

"Eh? You are Bolt! The Explorer I hired back when I first encountered Roa..."

Bolt smiled and said nothing. He walked over to Flame and  stuck out his hand, from which he reproduced Flame's sword, right down to detail, and handed it to him.

Flame smirked.

"I assume you wish to be paid then. Go to the RPM Bank, and tell them I sent you... they know I hired you and are under orders to give you the payment."

*CRUNCH!*

He said nothing but walked off, munching on bolts, his hand in his coat pockets.

"Truly amazing..." Wily said, examining the device that Bolt had recreated to power the Yashichis, which had been left behind from the confrontation between Bolt and Roa. It was covered in vines and plants from the ground. Such technology never existed before.

"No... Just Bolt. Bolt Crank..." said Bolt from his position a few feet away.

(And because I dont want to make the post too long, anyone who had direct involvement with Roa and the whole situation, still have somewhat clear memories of the event. anyone else, who was just a "victim" so to speak, like Vixy, did not. (which in her case, is probably for the better. XD Vixy is also back in command as Mistress. of RPM)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3729 on: August 15, 2009, 09:08:13 PM
The drone, before vacating the area completely, had noticed that Roa was mortally wounded and sent the message to the Sparkvernian military and the Czar. Sparky knew that this would be the only time to strike with even a small chance of success. "Alright," the Czar began his command, "release the first wave of terraform bombers!"

With that said, a have of 10 or so Zephyr bombers darted towards the north to demolish the ruins and anyone in them. Within the cities of Sparkvernia, a message was flashed: "People of the Sparkvernian state, the Promiscuous North is in ruin! Now we will send our cleansing forces to destroy all remnants of their disgusting existence, and our great Empire will be expanded to even greater distances!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3730 on: August 15, 2009, 09:16:59 PM
(Sparky... Dragon Sky Undid the changes caused by Roa... the ruins are now all back to what they were before... And Vixy is back at her post. Unless... you want to make this the Sparkvernian invasion arc anyway...)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3731 on: August 15, 2009, 09:18:57 PM
((Whoops. Uh, I'm not sure what to do beyond this. >_> Wait, how about this.))

Before the Zephyrs began their raid, one of the pilots noticed that the land was restored to its former self. The pilot reported to the Czar, "Great Czar, the north's been restored to its former self! What should we do about this?"

"Augh, I knew the destruction was too good to last long," mumbled Sparky. "Just fall back, there's not much to do now, return home now."

With that said, the wave turned around and returned to their respective air bases. The broadcast message was quickly pulled with another explaining the mistake.

"Arrgh," grumbled the Czar. "This is too much of an embarrassment..."

He covered his face, trying to forget what just happened.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3732 on: August 15, 2009, 09:20:24 PM
((Whoops. Uh, I'm not sure what to do beyond this. >_>))

(Uhh.. send troops go back to positions?)

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3733 on: August 15, 2009, 09:24:01 PM
((Whoops. Uh, I'm not sure what to do beyond this. >_>))
((You could deviously do something Dastardly and MEEN? 8D After all this drama, lets have a "fun" arc. Something more comedic and light hearted. yknow, like when we had the time travel incident where a prehistoric Catgirl took me home, Ahh the memories... XD XD))

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3734 on: August 15, 2009, 09:25:54 PM
((Already retconned the bombing. I think I'll step out of this for a while now until I think of something else.))

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3735 on: August 15, 2009, 09:27:28 PM
(Build a labrynth? You could watch people go insane in the darn place in amusement.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3736 on: August 15, 2009, 09:43:10 PM

I made a pic of FAUST's descent onto RPM.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3737 on: August 15, 2009, 10:55:34 PM
Ryuta stood on the lookout tower back at the RPM Junkyard, overlooking the revival of the city.  He saw Sparkvernia's forces pulling back after finding out that the city had been restored, but decides not to pursue.  Right now, he decides to head into the city and get something to eat for himself.  Watch that metal-eating guy has really made him hungry himself.

Hajime was back in his lab, back to normal thanks to the Sky Dragon.  He doesn't remember much beyond what had happened back at WDS; he probably passed out from the scent of blood increasing the already panicky sensation he felt when he sensed StrangeMan's intensifying insanity.

Ryuta had inappropriately tossed his arsenal pack back on the desk, the helmets removed and the orb of nightmare gas tossed to the side.  Hajime decides not to bother and opts to just sit in his quarters and watch TV for a while until he gets a call asking for a delivery.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3738 on: August 15, 2009, 10:57:03 PM
(Sparky... Dragon Sky Undid the changes caused by Roa... the ruins are now all back to what they were before... And Vixy is back at her post. Unless... you want to make this the Sparkvernian invasion arc anyway...)

(I guess this means me and Kallen are back to life, huh?)

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3739 on: August 15, 2009, 10:58:38 PM
(Get jiggy with it then. It won't hurt if you play by RP rules anyway, the RP's rated T for goodness sake!)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3740 on: August 15, 2009, 11:16:31 PM
In a now restored building...

Mania: What the hell just happened!?

Capn': That, my dear brother, was only a sample of what the Sky Dragon and the Yashichis are capable of. Now if we could some ow get those...*luaghs soflty to him self*...Well I'll just let you use your imagination.

Mania: So when do we strike?

Capn': Seeing as we don't have Roa anymore to back us up I guess we'll have to resorte to plan B.

Mania: You don't mean...

Capn': Yes, Looks like we'll need to persuaded our little brother to join us...for good this time.

Meanwhile in Roa's Secret Head Quarters...

Afro: *sneezes* ?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3741 on: August 15, 2009, 11:28:14 PM
Soon after the white light dissipated, RMZX was laying on the grass face down around where he was killed...

Urgh... am I... alive...? But how is this...

RMZX suddenly realized...

[parasitic bomb]! Theres no reason for me to be alive now that Kallen's dead...

RMZX slowly walked back to his house, which was back on ground...
He lay on his bed and moped....

Hey... whats wrong with you?

Huh? could it be? Kallen?

Of course it is, who else would it be?

RMZX looked up at Kallen...

I must be dreaming...

Nope, this isn't a dream...

*Slightly Tearing up* I'm relieved...

What do you mean?

Its a long story...

I see...

Kallen lay next to RMZX and whispered in his ear...

I'm glad I met you, you're the only person who has cared for me as much as you have...

After a heartfelt kiss... the two fell asleep... RMZX tightly hugging Kallen.

I'm never... going to forget that memory...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3742 on: August 16, 2009, 12:06:37 AM
Flame sat in the cafeteria of Wily's WDS, Sipping Orange Fanta with Wily, while they just chillaxed.
Flame looked out a random window up at the sky. The red glow from the Giga canon on FAUST visible as a tiny little dot in the sky, as it always was. He couldn't wait to go back there and see how things were. He had gotten a message from the central computer, Noting that there were several discrepancies in the Atomic clock readings. Flame thought to himself, mostly because of Dragon Sky's Deus Ex Machina restoring all things to how they were before Roa began his schemes, but the time itself did not change, causing an incomprehensible error in time. Most of  the clocks in RPM were malfunctioning as a result. Wily could look at those later. For now he'd enjoy some peace and quiet.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3743 on: August 16, 2009, 02:46:11 AM
Gaia: Looks like there's RMZX and  Kallen, bring 'em aboard!

*the pilot beams them with order.*

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3744 on: August 16, 2009, 02:58:19 AM
(That last arc was SUCH drama.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3745 on: August 16, 2009, 03:01:11 AM
(The ending was quite epic, very enjoyable...)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3746 on: August 16, 2009, 04:12:52 AM
((Honestly, Its left me feeling exhausted for some reason. Too much OMGDRAMA~ We should have our usual light hearted comedic banter now. *Bops Wily ll on the head*))

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3747 on: August 16, 2009, 04:22:09 AM
(what happened after I last posted, you guys post a lot when I'm away x_x)

(Oh, and I can cause something to happen for us to go on more happy and crazy adventures 8D)

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3748 on: August 16, 2009, 04:57:47 AM
(How about we just do a couple random plots before getting into another serious arc; help us mentally recover and get our funny bones back? 8D >U<)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3749 on: August 16, 2009, 04:58:24 AM
(How many Serious arcs have we had?)