The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439415

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3700 on: August 15, 2009, 06:10:29 PM
The man Quickly dodged the lightning ball, and jumped to the side, and then then from his arm formed a massive machine gun running the span of almost 5 feet long and 1 foot thick. he aimed it at Roa, and begun to fire it, bullet shells coming out of the exhaust port on the side by the ton.
His other hand was still in his pocket.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #3701 on: August 15, 2009, 06:12:36 PM
Roa easily dodged the bullets with ease, summoning up Act of God, he charged it with power and slashed it at the man, causing as huge beam of energy to be flung at him.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3702 on: August 15, 2009, 06:20:04 PM
Aeon had to physically hold himself off from stabbing the Prince in the back.

"Shut up and get in," he said, walking to the side of the ship and opening the hatch.

Archer

Reply #3703 on: August 15, 2009, 06:22:32 PM
"Can I drive?" He asked happily.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3704 on: August 15, 2009, 06:24:00 PM
*Not knowing to Gaia, he's in the ocean now and is beginnning to cause earthquakes.*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3705 on: August 15, 2009, 06:25:49 PM
"No," said Aeon sternly, "I don't want you crashing my baby."

He climbed into the ship and sat himself in the pilot's seat in the cockpit, while Nick and Liquorice sat themselves in the back.

Archer

Reply #3706 on: August 15, 2009, 06:28:53 PM
"Hmph!" The Prince got in the back. "Hey Nick, if this is his baby, then what would've the mother have been?" He asked curiously, tilting his head.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3707 on: August 15, 2009, 06:33:00 PM
Nick wore a look of confusion. "Uh, I don't think that's what he...never mind."

Aeon switched on the engine, and the airship slowly lifted up into the sky. "Here we go, fellas! Let's kick some ass!"

Archer

Reply #3708 on: August 15, 2009, 06:35:15 PM
"Kick what ass? You guys still haven't told me anything!" He complained from the back.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3709 on: August 15, 2009, 06:36:07 PM
*the earthquake spreads as they go deeper*

Gaia: Oh.. crap.

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3710 on: August 15, 2009, 06:43:52 PM
Liquorice yawned and stretched her arms, then lay herself across the Prince's lap, purring softly. She was perfectly awake, but she figured it would distract him enough to keep him quiet.

"Alright, Princey," shouted Aeon, as the ship picked up its pace, "You'd better get that dimension-warpin' magic on!"

Archer

Reply #3711 on: August 15, 2009, 06:46:24 PM
"...mmm." He blinked slightly at hearing 'Princey'. "H-huh!?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3712 on: August 15, 2009, 06:48:55 PM
"Teleport us somewhere, now!" yelled Aeon.

Archer

Reply #3713 on: August 15, 2009, 06:51:15 PM
"O-oh! Right!" Using his powers, he teleported the ship to Blackmore's dimension.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3714 on: August 15, 2009, 06:52:41 PM
He quickly threw the gun at Roa, catching the beam, causing it to blow up and take the impact.
he then popped another screw and munched on it.

Suddenly Ryuta caught up with Bolt, out of breath. and from the distance yelled out,

"HEY! Take this as well!"

And threw a big box of metal scraps.

Bolt turned around and caught it, and when he looked at what was in it, he was a bit taken aback, and smirked.

"I see.."

He quickly scarfed down the contents, With Roa, who was about to attack, stopping a bit, taken aback by this strange behavior.

"Who-WHAT Are you exactly...?" Roa Inquired almost curiously.

"Im Bolt. Bolt Crank."

and with that, he pointed his hand upwards, and a gigantic electric energy began to emanate from his hand, making his coat billow crazily as he regenerated a gigantic device that looked more like a discombobulated glob of randomly placed machinery and wires and tubes. But within it, from a visible clear area, inside were...
The dull lifeless Yashichis. The clear compartment then began to glow with energy as the top of the devise, which looked like a cannon, began to gather up energy particles.

Roa's eyes widened in disbelief at what he knew was happening. The Yashichis had been rendered useless by RPM's loss of hope and dreams when it was destroyed. He had actually created a device to charge them...

But that meant...

"NO!"

Roa cried out as He lunged at Bolt in desperation, ignoring what other ways he could have handled it.
but before he could get there, a concentrated paticle beam containing pure energy Yashichis shot up into the sky, parting the clouds in a circle. from which thunder roared and the Dragon sky descended. Bolt was shadowed by it, his sunglasses bright, reflecting the light there, giving him a somewhat eerie presence.

"Hmmm...? Bolt...? is that you?"

"Hey. 10 years no see."

"If your summoning me, then I suppose I have to clean up another one of your messes dont I."

"Not mine!"

"Hmm... Really Bolt, you should settle down some day..."

"Nope. Im an Explorer."

(Note: an Explorer is a type of Mercenary. basically, a Mercenary with Morals. they dont take killing jobs for example.)

((As you once said Roa... Any last words?~  >BD ))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3715 on: August 15, 2009, 06:53:45 PM
Gaia: I wonder what Sparky's  doing now.. hopefully not taking notes with strange earthquakes in sparkvanian territory. *shrug*

Pilot: Almost there! just only 15 sec. left!

Gaia: Good, we'll begin mining once we reach there, for now, I'm putting on Kazaam.

Pilot: Oh, god no. *shrug*

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3716 on: August 15, 2009, 06:56:00 PM
The very foundation of the Dark World began to shake. Blackmore was momentarily broken out of his stupor as a large rift was torn in dimensional space, and the airship found its way into this strange new realm.

Inside the cockpit, Aeon glanced around distastefully. "Ugh...what the hell is--" He paused as soon as he saw Blackmore. "Oh, CRAP! Princey, what're you doing?! Why'd you bring us to this nutjob?"

Archer

Reply #3717 on: August 15, 2009, 06:57:35 PM
"...huh?" The Prince still wasn't really paying attention.

Regaining himself, Roa stared at the two of them.

"hehe.." He threw back his head. "AHAHAHAHAHA! That's just perfect! The Yashichis, huh?! Certainly that would be a fitting end, but do they have enough power to defeat a Heavenly Body such as myself?!"

On that ship...! Ricardo though, There's someone who feels like Master Roa!

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3718 on: August 15, 2009, 07:01:41 PM
"That's Blackmore down there," shouted Aeon, "He's a scary bastard! Are you TRYING to get us killed?"

Nick frowned. "He doesn't look too good...and hey, there's Wily. But who are those guys around him...?"

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3719 on: August 15, 2009, 07:24:04 PM
The hidden surveillance drone takes Flame's impalement as a deadly wound and messages to the Sparkvernian government, "Another survivor has perished. Now is a good time to strike!" The drone loudly sends out the message due to the shock, giving away its hiding spot.

Back in Sparkvernia, the message is received and the military begins to prepare itself. However, Sparky immediately contacts all branches, saying, "Not so fast! That dangerous person is still alive and well! If we attack now, we'll be sure to fail! Hold off the invasion!" With that said, the scramble was aborted for now.

((Future reference: it's spelled SparkVERnia))

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3720 on: August 15, 2009, 07:34:38 PM
Gaia: Crap, we've been  detected. abort mission, and go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!

Pilot: But what about the gems?

Gaia: No time for that, turn this thing around and flee! we got the gems anyway from digging into the surface!

*turns around, and flies to  the surface, not knowing he's in the border, and is going to make another hole*

Gaia: Alright, we are out, hit full speed back into space!!

*The Drillstation gains speed, and the gems  collected starts falling  out due to the tremendous speed racing back to orbit..  and he's lost half of the gems mined out and it's raining gems on sparkvanian territory.*

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3721 on: August 15, 2009, 07:38:55 PM
((Uhm, just to let you know, the surveillance drone is located near Roa and them, not where you were mining.))

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3722 on: August 15, 2009, 07:44:51 PM
(Then  damn, I might sometimes get spooked easy.)

Gaia: Alright, now that we got plenty for a year, let's put them in the storage and send them into a furnace.

Furnance Feeder: Roger that.

*The Furnance feeder starts feeding the furnance, fueling the ship for another year.*

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3723 on: August 15, 2009, 07:49:17 PM
He quickly threw the gun at Roa, catching the beam, causing it to blow up and take the impact.
he then popped another screw and munched on it.

Suddenly Ryuta caught up with Bolt, out of breath. and from the distance yelled out,

"HEY! Take this as well!"

And threw a big box of metal scraps.

Bolt turned around and caught it, and when he looked at what was in it, he was a bit taken aback, and smirked.

"I see.."

He quickly scarfed down the contents, With Roa, who was about to attack, stopping a bit, taken aback by this strange behavior.

"Who-WHAT Are you exactly...?" Roa Inquired almost curiously.

"Im Bolt. Bolt Crank."

and with that, he pointed his hand upwards, and a gigantic electric energy began to emanate from his hand, making his coat billow crazily as he regenerated a gigantic device that looked more like a discombobulated glob of randomly placed machinery and wires and tubes. But within it, from a visible clear area, inside were...
The dull lifeless Yashichis. The clear compartment then began to glow with energy as the top of the devise, which looked like a cannon, began to gather up energy particles.

Roa's eyes widened in disbelief at what he knew was happening. The Yashichis had been rendered useless by RPM's loss of hope and dreams when it was destroyed. He had actually created a device to charge them...

But that meant...

"NO!"

Roa cried out as He lunged at Bolt in desperation, ignoring what other ways he could have handled it.
but before he could get there, a concentrated paticle beam containing pure energy Yashichis shot up into the sky, parting the clouds in a circle. from which thunder roared and the Dragon sky descended. Bolt was shadowed by it, his sunglasses bright, reflecting the light there, giving him a somewhat eerie presence.

"Hmmm...? Bolt...? is that you?"

"Hey. 10 years no see."

"If your summoning me, then I suppose I have to clean up another one of your messes dont I."

"Not mine!"

"Hmm... Really Bolt, you should settle down some day..."

"Nope. Im an Explorer."

(Note: an Explorer is a type of Mercenary. basically, a Mercenary with Morals. they dont take killing jobs for example.)

((As you once said Roa... Any last words?~  >BD ))

(oh god I'm gone for one day and you guys all have an epic battle with out me.  ;O;)

Seeing this from a distance inside a ruined building, Capn' Afro and Afro-Mania reacted in shock...

Mania: W-What the hell? I thought those things were supposed to be a myth!

Capn': *smirking* It seems this useless planet has one good thing...

Mania: *turning around* So what's the plan?

Capn': Simply, We let everyone kill them selves off and then we simple make our wish and destroy the sky dragon. Remember we still haven't even shown these people who Afr-Shroom and our self's really are. I'm sure they'd be surprised when they find out.

Elsewhere in Roa's secret base...

Afro: *getting up and stretching* Ack, Man I hate when that happens. *looks out a near by window* Oh god damn it...I bet Wily II expects me to also cover all this in my debt! Well at least my brothers must of been killed in the blast.

'Fro just stood there, mostly in shock that Afro-Shroom had come back from what seemed to be certain death...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3724 on: August 15, 2009, 07:51:21 PM
The Dragon Sky  looked at Roa in disgust.

"Hmph!  Defeating you is a mere trifle. Or do you forget who I am?"

And the ground right below Roa's feet suddenly brst with grass and plants and flowers, and vines wrapped around Roa, leaving only his head, forming a sort of cocoon around him.

Roa was confident in his ability, so he tried to simply break his bonds.
but... To no avail? He tried to meld into the ground and reaper outside of the cocoon, but he could not either...

"Heavenly body!?" Dragon Sky roared, "You are nothing more than a deluded fool who thinks he has obtained true power simply through fusing with a big ball of rock in space! The only heavenly body in this universe... IS ME!"

and the ground shook Violently as he said that, and blobs of energy rose from it.

"You may be able to control the minds of mortals, but you can never subdue the planet itself! you are nothing but a parasite to it. a disease that will be cleansed! Feel the planets wrath!"

the globs took a vague humanoid form, and walked over to Roa ever so slowly, conjoining as they bunched up around and over him. Suddenly, Roa was uprooted from the ground, in a big ball of dirt and rock and mud. It imploded upon itself, dropping Roa, all broken and battered from the ball collapsing on itself with him in it. He quickly regenerated, but as he attempted to attack Dragon Sky, the planet would not respond.

"No... what is this!..."

He looked down at himself and saw his hair was black as it normally was. He had been removed from the Planet...

"Heavenly Body... You insolent little pest!" and Dragon Sky roared loud enough to be heard from space.

(You made him mad I think. )