He aimed the sword at the man. "Shall I kill you quickly or cleanly?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3676 on: August 15, 2009, 04:26:18 PM
The man simply stared solemnly

"..."

He pulled a bolt out of his pocket and popped it into his mouth, eating it with loud crunching sounds. he then pulled a screw and also popped it in.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #3677 on: August 15, 2009, 04:27:23 PM
Roa sighed, obviously this was going to take awhile. Picking up Flame's head, he kick it at the man with such speed it had enough power to destroy a mountain.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3678 on: August 15, 2009, 04:29:06 PM
OOC:  :o ok, a little recap would be nice.........

Archer

Reply #3679 on: August 15, 2009, 04:30:50 PM
(Some stuff happened, RPM was destroyed, I became a...GOD! You're dead all dead. No worries, you'll all be revived soon. Sadly.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3680 on: August 15, 2009, 04:31:00 PM
The man caught the head and it dropped to the floor. He swallowed the bolt and his glasses moved down his nose a bit, showing golden colored irises on sharp looking serious eyes.
"Complete..."

((Is it bad that i feel proud that FAUST so awesomely pulled a Eurasia? ))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3681 on: August 15, 2009, 04:31:50 PM
OOC: -AC....I hate you

Archer

Reply #3682 on: August 15, 2009, 04:33:06 PM
(8D)

Grabbing Flames body, he crushed it into little pieces which he fired at the man, each with as much power as the head had.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3683 on: August 15, 2009, 04:35:35 PM
The man quickly thrust up his hand and out formed a gigantic sheet of metal wall, which all the little bits hit instead. The sheet fell over and the man finally spoke.
"You are..."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3684 on: August 15, 2009, 04:37:18 PM
ooc: I´m soooo going to de-throne you

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3685 on: August 15, 2009, 04:39:49 PM
ooc: I´m soooo going to de-throne you
No, thats my job. :D

Archer

Reply #3686 on: August 15, 2009, 04:45:14 PM
(You? As if. I die here and the people still recognize you as criminals from my reign...! You may restore the world and the people, but the people will destroy you...!)

"I am...?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3687 on: August 15, 2009, 04:48:37 PM
OOC: I´ve still got the unknown Kishin ......

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3688 on: August 15, 2009, 04:48:52 PM
(You? As if. I die here and the people still recognize you as criminals from my reign...! You may restore the world and the people, but the people will destroy you...!)

"I am...?"

(We'll see about that.  [eyebrow] )

"... I see..."

Archer

Reply #3689 on: August 15, 2009, 04:51:24 PM
(You will see them destroy all who opposed me.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3690 on: August 15, 2009, 04:51:57 PM
(You will see them destroy all who opposed me.)
(Not if a certain dragon has anything to say about it.)

Archer

Reply #3691 on: August 15, 2009, 04:53:14 PM
(Not if a certian dragon slayer has anything to say about it.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3692 on: August 15, 2009, 04:54:41 PM
(We will SEE. Your arc has lasted pretty long enough I say. no fun having you Godmod any damage away, and I sure as hell cant beat you with normal means unless I can see your lines.)

Archer

Reply #3693 on: August 15, 2009, 04:58:03 PM
Summoning up a ball of lightning, amplified by the set spell, he threw the full powered attack at the man!

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3694 on: August 15, 2009, 05:36:53 PM
"Yeah, yeah," muttered Aeon. He grabbed the still-sniffling Liquorice by the wrist and dashed off, followed by the rest.

It didn't take long to reach Aeon's hideout, thanks to a good number of shortcuts; the hideout itself was hidden amongst the dense foliage in the jungles of Oingo-Boingo-Chunga-Wunga-Kwala-Lala-Lop.

"So, this is your place?" said Nick with a pleasant little smile, "It's nice."

"Oh, shut up," grumbled Aeon, fiddling around amongst the bits and pieces strewn about. Eventually, he found what he was looking for: the control panel for the hideout. He flipped a few switches and pressed a couple of buttons; there was a slight rumbling outside, which gradually grew louder. Aeon smiled. "I've missed this little baby..."

All was still and silent in the Dark World. Blackmore, by now, had been reduced to a giggling madman, fingers clenched into bitter claws; across his face was a manic grin, and his blank eyes were wide as saucers.

"Hyeheh...heheh...heh...heheheheh...hyeheheheh...hyahahaha...hahahaha...HYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He threw his head back and cackled out loud.

Archer

Reply #3695 on: August 15, 2009, 05:38:55 PM
The Prince wasn't really paying attention to anything. He was still giggling at 'Oingo-Boingo-Chunga-Wunga-Kwala-Lala-Lop'. And at the many times he'd made Aeon say it. Repeating it in his head made him giggle louder.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3696 on: August 15, 2009, 05:51:08 PM
*Gaia returns to his Drillstation and goes to the Sparkvanian Outskirts to begin mining for gems while avoiding comphescation.. and he Drillstation  is a huge drill within itself.*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3697 on: August 15, 2009, 05:53:03 PM
Just outside of the hideout, a number of trees flipped down to the sides, leaving a rather large space without foliage. This section of the ground opened up slowly, and out of the ground came an airship of sorts. There was a large, golden-yellow blimp with a red A emblazoned on the side, that had a pair of knives crossed behind it; attached to the underside of the balloon was the ship itself, which looked somewhat like a more mechanical version of a pirate galleon.

The gang rushed outside, and there it was, standing before them: Aeon's airship. The assassin himself stepped out after them, smirking smugly.

"Whaddya think?"

Archer

Reply #3698 on: August 15, 2009, 05:55:35 PM
The Prince huffed and crossed his arms. "We have to rider this?! Nick's was cooler!"

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3699 on: August 15, 2009, 05:57:30 PM
*Gaia randomly pukes on a picture of Steamboat Willie*

Gaia: I'm not eating bad chicken again.. but are we deep enough?

Operaitor: Nearing destination... at 5.

Gaia: Looks like we are getting deep enough for the sparkvanian soldiers to notice, thinking of us as a large mole, cover the hole.

*the hole is patched with artificial ground*

Gaia: Now he won't notice we  are in his territory right underground mining the gems.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.