The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439494

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3625 on: August 15, 2009, 09:57:41 AM
Flame groaned in pain, but rose back up, bleeding from the corner of his mouth. He punched the wall and cracked it. But it was much too strong for any of his available weapons. Soe He pulled the sword out of his abdomen, going on one knee fo a moment, too keep from passing out. He  took the bloodied sword in his other hand, and stuck it in the ground. He then produced a flamethrower from that hand, and cauterized his wounds. He made sure to try and deactivate his nervous system, feeling only little pain then.

He then got back up, and picked up the sword, leaving his other arm on the ground. he slammed it into the earth cage, and then made it split open into three segments, breaking a hole in the wall, after which the sword came back together as one again. Flame stumbled out, only to see Roa struggeling with... himself?

Flame looked up and saw a crimson moon.
Crimson moon..?

Then Roa sank into the earth and *Roas post happens*

Meanwhile, the man finishes eating another pin wheel.
He smirked to himself, and muttered "Kansei!"(complete!)

He then brought up his right hand, and out of it, he produced a jet powered motorcycle. He jumped on it, and sped off at top speed.

Posted on: August 15, 2009, 03:56:47 AM
(Maybe I went a little overboard..? D:)
that would be understatement of the year.
But I can make it work out anyway. Cuz you ALL KNOW who's comin' to town, and it sure as hell aint Santa.

Dont worry Wily, it is far from hopeless.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3626 on: August 15, 2009, 09:59:45 AM
Ryuta grit his teeth as he watched the figure eat through the entire Junkyard.  Somehow this guy seems to know what was going on beyond the Junkyard and is secretly eating what he could in order to combat the situation.

If he was going to store the Yashichis in his stomach for the same purpose as nearly half the survivors left alive, he would most likely have no choice but to give up the two that were still hidden in Hajime's arsenal pack.

Ryuta quickly warps into Hajime's lab, where the arsenal pack sits, still in pieces with the astronaut helmets still being attatched.  Seeing as they were no longer necessary, he began pulling the helmets out along with the sphere of nightmare gas Hajime originally intended to install, gathers the dismantled pieces of the pack and warps back to the surface, hiding behind one of the mountains while contemplating a good time to confront him and negociate some assistance only to find he had disappeared on the motorcycle he produced out of his hand.  Unsure of whether he found the Yashichis in the area, Ryuta jumps on his own ride chaser and speeds off after him, keeping some distance so he doesn't seem like a threat.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3627 on: August 15, 2009, 10:01:43 AM
The man saw someone speed up to him, and looked back. he didnt change his expression, which was hiden by his round black sunglesses.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3628 on: August 15, 2009, 10:05:11 AM
(No one's gonna mention the inertia of 2 heavenly bodies crashing into each other? >0<)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3629 on: August 15, 2009, 10:06:47 AM
Having been spotted by the metal-eating man, Ryuta reluctently sped up on his ride chaser managing to stay leveled with his speed.

"I'm surprised you can even keep your balance with the planets bashing against each other," he said loud enough to combat the noise going on around them.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3630 on: August 15, 2009, 10:10:08 AM
((Lol, if the planet can survive a giant space station with a superweapon the power of 3 death stars colliding with it, It can takke a moon crash.
Plus this is RPM. Since when do phisics apply? XD
well Currently its Roa Perfect memories, but you get the point.

Archer

Reply #3631 on: August 15, 2009, 10:12:48 AM

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3632 on: August 15, 2009, 10:13:51 AM
(Thank you Flame, for making my day. XD)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3633 on: August 15, 2009, 10:14:12 AM
Am I wrong?

Anyway, Im turning in for the night. Im supposed to wake up in 2 - 2 1/2 hours X__X
at least its a saturday.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3634 on: August 15, 2009, 10:16:10 AM
(Nope, you're right at the moment, still... XD)

Archer

Reply #3635 on: August 15, 2009, 10:16:28 AM
You'll never win... this is ROA PERFECT MEMORIES!

...WHAT IS THIS?!

With a gigantic force, the moon was blasted away into the depths of space.

I'm blasting off again!

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3636 on: August 15, 2009, 10:20:45 AM
[parasitic bomb]! The cannon broke! Evasive maneuver NOW!

RMZX pulls two levels like an Ejection Block and a large *Thud* is heard...

Big Clamps in the ground lift up and release their hold on the ground. Suddenly a portal appears under the giant house.

Time to head out of here and get back to the Geass Hole....

Suddenly RMZX and Kallens house was floating on their planet in the Geass Hole again...

I hope RPM isn't obliterated... Kallen, are you ok?

No response...

Kallen?

RMZX climbs up to the chair where Kallen was sitting.... There was blood coming from a wound in her Stomach caused by a shard of metal.

KALLEN!! Oh god... Kallen...

You'll... do fine... without me...

What do you mean?

I'm sorry... that I couldn't help more...

You can still help... Try not to talk or move.... I'll try to fix the wound...

RMZX tried to grab some medical supplies right next to him, but Kallen weakly put her hand on his arm to stop him.

Its too late for me... you must go... do everything you can... I'm always by.. your side.......... I love you... RM..Z..X....

And with those words... Kallens body became cold...

K-Kallen... N-No... no...No.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

RMZX's body had gone berzerk again, this time he had become more similar to Kallens Berzerk form...
Suddenly... a streak of Red Light come rushing out of the Geass Hole.... Rushing straight toward Roa....

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!! YOU SON OF A [sonic slicer]!!! YOU KILLED KALLEN!!! I WANT TO RIP YOU LIMB FROM [tornado fang]ing LIMB!!!

His rage was out of control, allowing him to not experience pain... the only thing he felt was distraught over losing the love of his life...

(And no, This in no way means I'm done with my Kallen obsession...)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 12:42:47 AM by Kallen »

Archer

Reply #3637 on: August 15, 2009, 10:23:58 AM
Taking shape infront of Flame, was Roa in a new body.

"Hehe! I've obtained a new form and new power!" He observed his body that was more like his original, with long golden hair. "Are you ready for round two?"

Where RMZX was, bodies began coming out of the ground, taking the shape of Roa. "Oh, did I kill your girlfriend?" The replicas laughed. "I'm sure she's happy with her real lover Gino now!"

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3638 on: August 15, 2009, 10:24:48 AM
((I think I'll be in this for this part.))

In the distance, at the Sparkvernian border, an officer and some guards take notice of the destruction beyond them. "And I thought the day would never come," said the observing officer, "RPM is in ruin!" Immediately he orders a communication operator to send the information straight to the Czar himself via telescreen. The officer then speaks to Sparky directly for orders. He asks, "Great Czar, RPM is completely annihilated. What should we-"

"BAHAHA, I knew they'd kill themselves eventually," Sparky boastfully interrupted.

The officer tried to continue his question. "Er, so Czar, what should we do in response to this? Assistance or Conquest?"

"Well, I would say conquest, but not so soon," the Czar commented, "there are few survivors, are there?"

"That is correct, sir," the officer replied.

"Okay then. Let them rot and die off on there own, and once they're lifeless corpses, we'll terraform their ruins into a new province. That way we can conquer their land easily," ordered Sparky, "Understood?"

"Yes, sir," answered the officer. The telescreen was turned off after a formal military salute and the orders from the Czar were carried out to the rest of the military.

"So now," mumbled the officer, "we wait for the moment to strike..."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3639 on: August 15, 2009, 10:27:55 AM
Ryuta felt RMZX's rage and just about facepalmed himself off the Ride Chaser, "Oh, good grief...."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3640 on: August 15, 2009, 10:34:59 AM
Looking at all the Roa Clones with a Raged expression, RMZX proceeded to slash through all of themYOU'RE ALL ROA, AND YOU MUST DIE!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! O:<

Eventually RMZX was past all of the Roa Clones, and proceeded to face the Real one.

WHY THIS IS EVEN SWEETER... I GET TO BELIEVE I'M KILLING GINO AS WELL AS YOU, YOU PILE OF INFANT [parasitic bomb]!

RMZX repeatedly lunged at Roa with his Claw, which had absorbed powers from the Gauntlet...

ARGH! YOU'RE A PERSISTENT LITTLE [parasitic bomb] AREN'T YOU?! MAYBE THIS WILL PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE!!!

(It would be pretty cool if somebody made pics of these scenes... it is pretty epic after all)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3641 on: August 15, 2009, 10:38:12 AM
Back in Blackmore's dimension, the 3 (Ricardo and Taiyo VS Blackmore, for those that forgot...) are still duking it out with almost everything they got. As DWII watched on, he received a faint transmission on his palm-top.

"Ehh? I can still receive signals from RPM?"

As DWII clicked on the icon on his palm-top, the scene that unfolded before his eyes when the holoscreen appeared shocked him to his very bones.

"RPM... Is... Gone..."

Archer

Reply #3642 on: August 15, 2009, 10:38:25 AM
Roa's eyes widned for a moment, before they filled with rage.

"No. NO [tornado fang]ing WAY, I'VE WAITED TOO LONG FOR A ONE-ON-ONE MATCH WITH FLAME TO ALLOW ANYMORE PEOPLE TO INTERFERE!" Lunging forward, even in his maddened state, RMZX was no match for Roa as he easily sliced off all his limbs, and the ground created a pike which he thrust through RMZX's head after he decapitated him.

"Go be with your goddamn Kallen, already...!"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3643 on: August 15, 2009, 10:45:37 AM
RMZX's remnants started flashing..... Then his body turned into energy and flew away...

Archer

Reply #3644 on: August 15, 2009, 10:49:15 AM
From the ground emerged a sword.

"Ah... Act of God." He grasped the sword and pointed it at Flame. "You who holds the power of RPM - yes, it all went into you after it's destruction - I can not allow you to exist. When I destroy you, it'll be an Act of God!"

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3645 on: August 15, 2009, 10:55:17 AM
A nearby hidden surveillance drone witnesses the death of RMZX and sends the information to the Czar military, with the message, "One of the weaker survivors has perished. Its assailant is very powerful and dangerous. It is advised not to invade until said assailant itself has perished."

Sparky grimaced at the new message. "Nnrgh, with that person still alive, conquest won't be easy," he thought to himself, "Hopefully someone of his strength will come in and weaken each other down." He knew that the only way to have a successful chance of invasion would be to intervene during a fight in which Roa would partake.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3646 on: August 15, 2009, 02:05:30 PM
Ryuta didnt quite know who this strange man with the round sunglasses was, but he seemed to know what was going on. He didnt seem to be evil either...
"Hey! You with the sunglasses!

The man turned around.

"Here!"

And Ryuta threw him a small bundle containing the last two dulled Yashichis.

The man caught them with his hand, and smirked, before chomping down and eating them.

"I owe you one..."

and then he increased his speed.

Meanwhile,

Flame didnt make any change in expression.
He knew Roa wanted to take his sweet time with him.
But minus one arm, and with a hole in his stomach, there was little he COULD do.

-[parasitic bomb]...-

Flame said to himself mentally. What could he do? God damn it. As long as he was alive, he would not let Roa just walk away.
But how could he match himself up to Roa... He knew of one way, but chances are the W Limited vaporized within FAUST... And there was no way Flame could venture within it's remains with how unstable the area was. Plus the ridiculous heat from the center was enough to melt Adamantium...

Archer

Reply #3647 on: August 15, 2009, 02:10:29 PM
Roa glared.

"I finally get the chance to fight a proper fight with you, and you don't do anything?!" Lunging forward, he stabbed Flame through the shoulder. "Either fight me, or I'll just kill you now."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3648 on: August 15, 2009, 02:14:53 PM
Though the fight against Ricardo and Taiyo had left Blackmore's body dented and singed, the words that came out of Wily's mouth made him feel something...strange. It was a feeling he hadn't felt for a long time. Not since Celestius...

"...G-gone...?" His animosity towards Ricardo and Taiyo vanished. He lunged for Wily and clamped a clawed hand over the Doctor's throat. The usual insane mirth had gone from Blackmore, and now there was just rage. Sheer, unbridled rage. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" He shook the Doctor around like a broken ragdoll. "I won't let my plans be ruined like this! I WON'T!"

He suddenly froze in his tracks. His grip loosened, and he dropped Wily to the floor (or rather, the geometric pattern that served as a floor). He forgot about the others that were there around him, for he was lost in his own little world. Memories came flooding back to him. He was reminded of the old days. The days before Blackmore...

Elsewhere, in another universe, Prince Harming, Nick, Aeon and Liquorice had a rather...bumpy arrival. In other words, they fell from a portal in the air and landed next to the fountain in the town square.

"Uggggghhhh...what the hell just happened?" muttered Aeon, climbing uneasily to his feet. He looked around, and saw they were back home. "Aw, geez..."

Nick, who was somehow feeling a little better, also managed to climb to his feet. His body still ached, though, and he had a splitting pain in his head. "We're...home?"

"Looks like it," said Aeon. He looked at Harming, then at Liquorice. "Hey, uh, toots?"

Liquorice was awake, but sitting there with her head hung forward. She was sobbing quietly, but quickly began bawling out loud. Aeon just frowned, thinking sourly about how this hadn't been his day at all.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3649 on: August 15, 2009, 02:15:00 PM
Flame Chuckled, wincing a little.

"Funny of you to say that. Youv'e got two arms... And I have a hole in my gut. What do you expect me to do like this? Ill fight you to the death, though If that's what you really want..."