The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439267

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3600 on: August 14, 2009, 11:16:05 PM
FAUST's main computer meanwhile, is watching Roa tear up the station, and  begins to compute how best to deal with this foe. One option would be to hit him with a portable teleporter pad, which although still in testing phases, could still be used in such an emergency. Its side effects though, no one could really know...

Another option would be to remotely teleport him...

The computerized brain of the ship began to think harder. While it was doing so, It decided to send out the special troops that Wily ll had designed during his stay at FAUST's science deck.

Out of the storage facility in the science deck,, 10 Met-Man guard type 2's began to move out towards the freight elevator. Likewise, 12 Supreme Commander Joes were dispatched as well, equipped with Wily ll's latest sheild design. an invisible energy barrier. The computer decided however, to slightly modify their sheilding system, equipping them with electric shields. their current was strong enough to vaporize liquids and burn any incoming solids to a crisp. and any natural electric currents in the area would be absorbed into the shield, powering it further. The SC Joes intelligence was also boosted from Wily's previous visit, now surpassing even a normal reploids ability.

these also began to pour into another elevator.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #3601 on: August 15, 2009, 02:42:01 AM
*Gaia comes in, and beats one of Wily II's rejects senselessly, then plants an R cannon which is really a turret that shoots gernades from the top, and leaves*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Archer

Reply #3602 on: August 15, 2009, 06:52:07 AM
His hand crackling with magic, he boredly knocked what was trying to attack him away and jumped at Hajime. This time, he decided not to play with him and as soon as he was close enough, viciously ripped his arms and legs clean off his body and filled them with an electric overload, causing them to explode.

After doing so, he thrust his hand right through Hajime's chest, grabbing the arsenal pack and causing that to also explode.

"I won't let your little toy get in the way!" While his hand was still in Hajime's body, he filled it with his own magic, making Hajime unable to use magic of his own and dropped him in a heap on the ground.

"Still alive?" He checked Hajime, "Hm. Barely." Raising an eyebrow, he turned to see the Joes approaching him.

"Oh? The guard finally showed up?...You think you're a match for me? Enough oh your nonsense!" He fired his usual lightning spell at them, and was surprised when it was absorbed.

"Heh. That's a nice trick, but you'll find my sleeves are longer than yours." Writing an 8 in the air, he turned it sideways into an infinity sign. Using the Set spell, it added the sign in the air to his magic, amplifying his Snap spell beyond belief.

"Take this!" He screamed, firing the fully powered up spell at them.

Their barriers were no match, and they all exploded from the power of the spell.

"AhahahHAHAHAHAHA!" Laughing crazily, he begam to fire the spell onto the whole station, causing the thing to slowly be destroyed and begin it's descent towards RPM City.

The computerized brain could do nothing, as it was destroyed because of an electrical overload, and nothing could stop FAUST as it crashed into the WDS with a huge explosion that covered all of RPM City and more.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3603 on: August 15, 2009, 07:23:48 AM
Hajime muffled weak groans as he laid on his back, getting thoroughly annoyed with Roa going around and destroying things, but was unable to do much due to the lack of energy and limbs he has left.  Reluctently, he was forced to use what was left of his cybernetic energy to warp him into his biomechanic-emergency repair lab deep within the RPM Junkyard to get his body repaired.

Unable to breathe due to the damage in his rebreathing apparatice, he had to wear a breathing mask to keep him alive within the fluid filling the tube he warped into, momentarily slipping into a coma as the capsule goes to work installing replacements to everything that had been torn out of him during his fight with Roa.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3604 on: August 15, 2009, 08:07:06 AM
((@ Roa: *whiste* damn, thats quite a post  :\ Now, what the HELL would Roa accomplish by destroying RPM?))

Meanwhile, down in Roa's dungeon, the rumble from the explosion caused the cell to shake violently, and suddenly, from within Flame's damaged systems...

*BEEP!*
SYSTEM RESTARTED.
BACK UP OS ACTIVATED.

SYSTEM CHECK...
COMMENCING.

SYSTEMS CHECK COMPLETE.

ALL BACK UP OS SYSTEMS ARE GREEN.

NOW INITIATING...
SYSTEM NAME... 009EX-2.

SYSTEM SERIAL... G-102.

SYSTEM TYPE... VERSATILE BATTLE TYPE.

BODY TYPE: CYBERNETICALLY RECONSTRUCTED HUMAN BEING

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:

SYSTEM INITIATION...
SUCCESSFUL!

ALL SYSTEMS ONLINE! PROGRAM 009EX-2 NOW BOOTING UP!

ALL SYSTEMS ONLINE! PROGRAM G-102 NOW BOOTING UP!

*Insert Mac Startup sound*

From within Roa's fortress there was a pillar of light that shot through the entirety of its floors and out the top, as Flame came back online.
In his eyes...
REVENGE!

He shot out like a bullet, and landed on his feet. Thankfully, Roa had not removed his sword fro him, so that was still there.
He looked arounf though, and nearly fell backwards at what he saw. Or rather, what he didn't see. He saw a red sky, and RPM... In ruins. he looked into the distance, and saw nothing but flaming rubble and wreckage littered all around the scorched ground. He ran over to one piece, and picked it up... When he saw what it was, he got a pain in his stomach.

"No, this is... This can't possibly be..."

Flame ran like the hounds of hell were at his heels, until he stopped short of falling within a giant crater. He looked down into it and nearly collapsed. what he saw in the crater, was the titanic remains, of what was his space station, FAUST. in flames, and only a mere skeletal shell, the heat coming from its center unbearable, where there was a giant melt hole.

Flame dropped to his knees and screamed. He pounded his fist into the ground with all his might, going almost one foot deep before his fist stopped.

"There... Were people on board... There were thousands of innocent people! Scientists, a few of their families, traders, workers, office staff..."

Flame wiped the tears from his eyes and stood up. He pulled out his sword, and screamed at the top of his lungs;

"RROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

For he knew Roa was still alive. There was no doubt.

Flame's eyes changed from blue to red, though this time, not from his program inject, but something else. His pure anger.

He stood there, an incredibly mighty aura of power emanating from him, his anger only fueling his power output.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #3605 on: August 15, 2009, 08:17:34 AM
Climbing out from the destruction, laughing the whole time upon hearing Flame's scream while his body regenerated at a rapid pace.

"Anger is such a lovely things, isn't it..?" His body fully regenerated, he looked over towards Flame. "Your fighting with me no longer means a thing..! I've discovered a goal that this world will be the sacrifice for. The people, the planet - everything!"

He laughed. "You can try and defeat me Flame, but blinded by anger, you won't succeed."

Grimacing at Mint's place, where he had teleported to at the last second with Nick and Aeon, the Prince collapsed in exhaustion, happily ready for a long nap.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3606 on: August 15, 2009, 08:21:06 AM
Ryuta stood at the top of the Junkyard which, thankfully, was one of the few areas aside from Sparkvernia that had escaped destruction.  His hands gripped on the guard rails of the lookout tower as he watched in horror of the FAUST crashing some distance away.  Thankfully, Hajime had escaped before the crash, though seeming to be in critical condition, he would at least survive to continue his delivery business another day.

The sensation of death riling his heart would make one die of a broken heart, but Ryuta's strong spirit kept him from suffering more than a minor panic attack.  His face twists in fury over seeing most of his friends suffer and immediately warps to the outskirts of the ruined city, not intending to get Roa for nearly killing his friend and practically most of the city, but to take in the glory of seeing him brought down by one other person who was beyond angry for allowing such a sight to be cast over the eyes of the survivors.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3607 on: August 15, 2009, 08:23:29 AM
(FINALLY! The epic final battle... How long has it been... -_-)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3608 on: August 15, 2009, 08:32:40 AM
((Those yasichis better not be vaporized by the end of this arc, or FUUUUUUUU-! XD))
Flame Looked Roa in the eyes.
"Anger? This anger is not mine. It is the suffering of all the people you have killed today! These tears, this pain, it is all theirs!
Roa.. What on earth can you possibly do with a ruined wasteland such as this...?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3609 on: August 15, 2009, 08:34:42 AM
(Why use the Yashichis?  We could just have Vixy use her Vixilicious Vixiness to bring life back to the RPM world! 8D owob)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3610 on: August 15, 2009, 08:36:01 AM
(Well, I have one last plan for the Yashichis... So yeah.)

(Why use the Yashichis?  We could just have Vixy use her Vixilicious Vixiness to bring life back to the RPM world! 8D owob)
(Or this works too. >0<)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3611 on: August 15, 2009, 08:37:41 AM
((If she is even alive... >.>;;  I mean, what happened to her once Roa took control?))

Archer

Reply #3612 on: August 15, 2009, 08:40:48 AM
(YOU GUYS ARE GONNA GET KILLED BY THE PEOPLE DAMMIT, I'M THE RULER EVERYONE LOVES AND I'M...JUST DOING SOME REMODELING! YEAH!

As for Vixy.. She became the slave of some fat guy or something.)

"Flame. Another world awaits me. This world no longer holds any meaning, it no longer posses a future. I merely... sped things up a little." He chuckled. "Don't delude yourself Flame, what you feel is your anger. Perhaps it is because of their pain and suffering, but it is your anger none the less."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3613 on: August 15, 2009, 08:48:39 AM
As for Vixy.. She became the slave of some fat guy or something.
((I am imagining things I totally should not be imagining right now.))

Flame looked down at his hand, and clenched it. He said;

"Oh no, I AM angry. But yknow what, I can deal with it. I have felt worse before... And you are right. Ill never defeat you if my head is clouded. So in that case..."

Flame enters his sword stance.

"Ill fight you with JOY. The joy of being able to avenge my fallen friends and fellow people. Roa, Bring it on."

*Meanwhile,  somewhere in the ruined RPM, a giant battered Safe sat in the middle of nowhere. And suddenly, its latch opened and the door swung open..  Out stepped a tall shadowy figure, His features obscured by the dark, red sky and smoke.

"Well, looks like its time to get to work..."
and he walked off.

Archer

Reply #3614 on: August 15, 2009, 08:52:04 AM
((I am imagining things I totally should not be imagining right now.))
((Then you probably got what I was implying.))

"...Joy? You're going to fight me with...joy?"

Roa threw back his head and laughed.

"EhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3615 on: August 15, 2009, 09:16:07 AM
*Flame rushed at Roa, and they clashed. they continued fighting for what seemed like days. Neither side giving in.*

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3616 on: August 15, 2009, 09:16:57 AM
RMZX and Kallen made their way back home... They were not near the crash site of FAUST and only suffered minor injuries of somehow ending up in the desert...

Kallen... we're back...

Aren't we going to do something about Roa?

We can't... remember when we tried fighting him? We both almost lost our
lives... we were barely able to escape death by using our last Matter Transporter.

Well, we should at least try to do something...

I might do something. but if I go to fight, you must promise not to follow me and fight as well....

Why can't I fight? I'm a better fighter than you!

You see... I don't want to lose you... Seeing you die would make me lose my will to live and fight...

Oh... you care for me too much you know that?

Is that a bad thing?

Not at all, I like somebody who is caring towards the ones they love.

Lets get to work then...

RMZX started typing furiously on his computer to create data for a weapon... He finishes about 5 minutes later...

ITS ALL READY KALLEN, FIRE THE BEAM!

RIGHT!

Kallen was sitting on a ridiculously huge beam cannon that RMZX had designed in his past.  Inside the Giant beam cannon was the Gauntlet that RMZX still had on his wrist when he was hospitalized...

A Giant Teal Beam shoots out from the cannon, getting thinner as it approaches its target.

If my calculations are accurate... the Beam will harness the powers of this Gauntlet and knock Roa's Regeneration out! Lets just hope it hits...

Archer

Reply #3617 on: August 15, 2009, 09:24:35 AM
"Hmph. Really now..? No, I won't let anyone interfere!" The ground around Kallen and RMZX rose up and destroyed the cannon.

"Heh...I've become something else! This planet that opened up when FAUST crashed, it's become so much apart of me it's almost like a Reality Marble!" He laughed, as he easily battered away Flame's strikes. "Now nothing can stop me...and if they do, I wonder what will happen to this planet?!"

His eyes narrowed. "No never. Ore-sama wa Kami da!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3618 on: August 15, 2009, 09:31:42 AM
The figure continued to walk his way though the wreckage. Until he stopped and picked something off the ground. it was red with white, in  a pinwheel shape... he studied it for a moment, then without warning, took a bite out of it, and ate it.
He walked on, pushing rubble out of his way.

Flame took the opprtunity of Roa talking to himself again to land a blast from his arm mounted shotgun on Roa's shoulder. Roa turned to Flame with a look of disgust.

"Attacking me while im distracted is far below noble, Dear Flame..."

"Look who is talking... Destroying innocents."

"Hmh! you and I are on different sides of the spectrum. What applies to you, does not to me, and vice versa. but no matter."

And he stood there waiting for his regeneration to kick in. But... It didn't.

Roa was shocked.
"Wha.."

"Roa, you might not have seen the beam that hit you, but I did. You mentioned being a part of the planet now? well, you may have deflected the beam, but it hit the ground... And jdging from what it was, It stated a chain reaction. RPM's power has been nullified, and by extension, so has yours...
Now FIGHT me man to man, no tricks."

Archer

Reply #3619 on: August 15, 2009, 09:39:15 AM
"If you think that would nullify ME, You're sadly mistaken---!" He dashed forward, and ripped off Flame's sword arm, sword still in hand and impaled him upon it. The ground rose up and in-cased Flame.

"Nullified RPM? Such a thing cannot happen - I destroyed RPM! All that's left is this planet, is me!" Tendrils rose up from below the surface and began to merge with his body. "I will merely create myself a new shell, one more powerful then you can imagi-WHAT?!" His eyes caught sight of the sky, a crimson moon glowing eerily.

You never imagined that you would be the key to my resurrection, did you Roa?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3620 on: August 15, 2009, 09:41:46 AM
The figure continued to walk his way though the wreckage. Until he stopped and picked something off the ground. it was red with white, in  a pinwheel shape... he studied it for a moment, then without warning, took a bite out of it, and ate it.
He walked on, pushing rubble out of his way.

Ryuta noticed the strange figure digging up and eating one of the magical Yashichis and cautiously walks towards him, wondering where it came from and why it was eating them.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3621 on: August 15, 2009, 09:47:36 AM
*Brup*
The man burped. He continued looking around the Jumkyard, eating anything that he seemed to find of use. all the while looking for the Yashichis.

"That makes 5..."
(How many were needed? 7)

Archer

Reply #3622 on: August 15, 2009, 09:49:13 AM
"Tsk...that bastard!" He turned back to Flame. "Maybe we'll continue this later." Abandoning the shell he no longer needed, he truely became one with the planet.

So you're gonna...no I don't think so!

Then, the planet began to move.

What the?

Rarrrgggghhh!

The planet began to pickup speed.

I see.

The moon began to move, and the two collided with eachother.

GRAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!
..............!!!!!!!!!

It was like a Dragon Ball Z battle, except with two giant balls... no, it was more like the battle of Gardens in Final Fantasy VIII.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3623 on: August 15, 2009, 09:53:39 AM
(Well, since Flame's character ate a Yashichi... D: Ahem, need to add some stuff. The Yashichis' power are all derived from the hopes and dreams of RPM. And seeing as how RPM was just destroyed... Yeah, they are powerless now. And yes, 7. But it's pointless at the moment...)

Archer

Reply #3624 on: August 15, 2009, 09:54:17 AM
(Maybe I went a little overboard..? D:)