The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439140

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3525 on: August 11, 2009, 10:44:56 PM
Hajime's organic heart beats faster at the sensation he was feeling from the maniacal side of StrangeMan, but he doesn't think twice about it and continues digging through the Junkyard for parts to his new and temporary installment.

So far he's found old astronaut helmets with the neck piece still attached at the bottom that, with some extra work, could prevent the Nightmare Gas from leaking out of the helmet and affecting everyone else around the captive.  All Hajime had to do now is modify them to fit on his eight wires and add more wires to help control the flexability of the neck piece.  He warps to his secret lab to begin modifying his arsenal pack.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3526 on: August 11, 2009, 11:29:47 PM
Nick wiped the blood trickling from his lip and shook his head, trying his hardest to get up off of the ground.

"Do what you like...I'm not gonna join you..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3527 on: August 11, 2009, 11:56:25 PM
The second the Mania tightened his grip on his Mask, StrangeMan's body reacted by violently shaking, as if it was having a seizure. His right caped hand, quickly took the shape of a sharp blade, and he cut half way through Mania's hand.

"I warn you...don't you dare...Remove this mask!"

His expresion quickly turned from it's sadistic grin, into a furious scowl. His aura began to pour from his wounds, the faint wailing grew louder and louder.

"If you do so I promise...Neither of us will hold back."

Mania: *stepping back a bit and holds his hand* And here I was thinking you'd be a worthy opponent but if your simply concerned over a mask, then this won't end well for you.

Strange: " >8|"

Mania: You are not the one opponent I wanted here in this miserable [parasitic bomb] pile! *Powers up causing his aura to engulf more of his body* I will take care of you now so no one else has to deal with your bitching!  O:< *all of his wounds heal them self yet his clothes still retained damage*

Capn': *takes off his shades* sigh Mania, such a fool. When you kill this [tornado fang]er, move on with the plan. *turns around and walks towards the hole in the wall but stops* Oh and strangeman...good luck...trust me you'll need it. *jumps off the WDS, laughing on the way down*

Mania screams as he quickly dashed towards StrangeMan and swiped at him with a flatten hand.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3528 on: August 12, 2009, 12:37:26 AM
Though his face still scowled, his voice seemed quite calm and happy.
"Personally, I'm really not that concerned about this mask...however..."
Before he could even see it, StrangeMan's three capes, tipped with large toothed daggers, were deeply impaled in Mania's body.
StrangeMan kept shaking and twitching his body.

"...This body, which I inhabit, considers it a precious thing. One could say, it's willing to kill for it.......why don't you smash it?" Said the maniacal side of StrangeMan, as it tried to turn it's scowl into a sadistic grin.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3529 on: August 12, 2009, 12:51:24 AM
Mania: *smirking* I see...SO your not just a simple emotion, no your something more...like me. *pushing StrangeMan aside and reveals not much damage has been done to him* Oh, if you're wondering why I'm not bleeding to death, all you need to know is that I'm what you call...modified. *punches Strangeman from the top of his head and shot him down to the previous story.* oh and I have a little secret to tell you later...IF you make it out of this alive I mean.

(ps, check your inbox StrangeMan)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3530 on: August 12, 2009, 02:13:31 AM
"A secret huh...Vwa ha ha ha! This body has a secret too...why don't you take off this mask? That is of course, if you really want to die?" StrangeMan tempted the manic afroed man.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3531 on: August 12, 2009, 02:32:07 AM
Mania: Jumping down from the hole in the floor and cracks the floor as he lands* Hm...interesting. I'm curious as to why your host is hiding behind this...*kneels down and rips the mask off by it's straps*............ :o......oh my...

Afro-Mania slowly backed away with StrangeMan's mask still in hand. StrangeMan quickly feeling his face and realizing his mask is gone...

Mania: Oh boy this is gonna be...*shifts a bit from the shock*...ugly.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3532 on: August 12, 2009, 02:58:44 AM
What Mania saw was shocking, and a bit horrifying. His eyes widened not because he was ugly, nor was it so beautiful for it to be considered ugly. The thing he saw, had no facial expresion, mostly, because it was hard to imagine how would would...seeing as it had no face.

It had no eyes, it had no nose, it had nothing but a small orange jewel stuck where it's left eye should be. The "face" was as if it was covered by a thick sheet of flesh, with a indiscribable shape, trying mimic a human's face. Around the jewel, were vains swelling around it, as if it were a heart.

After realizing that his mask was gone, StrangeMan let out an inhuman scream, his body shaking with grief. Inbetween those screams, a faint sadistic laughter could be heard, most likely from his maniacal persona.

He tried to cover his "face" with one of his hands. He drew closer to Mania, dragging his feet as he walked towards him.
"...face...give...back...give me back...MY FACE!!" It said as he closed in on Mania.

StrangeMan launched at Mania with blinding speed. He both mourned and laughed as he grabbed unto Mania neck, his dagger tipped capes, slashing away at Mania's flesh.

"GIVE BACK MY FACE!!!...he he...VWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" StrangeMan laughed as he kept on slashing and slashing, making deep gashes on Mania's entire body.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3533 on: August 12, 2009, 03:05:21 AM
Mania: *maneuvers a foot onto StrangeMan's face and tried to push him off* ...W-What's the matter? A-afraid...of....a little maskless time? *tries to laugh but is still held tightly on the neck by StrangeMan* argh...you're gonna have to do...better then...this. *still struggles against StrangeMan's grip*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3534 on: August 12, 2009, 03:13:51 AM
Though Mania struggled to escape StrangeMan's grip and berserk attacks, it was futile.
Two of his capes kept attacking him, making the wounds even deeper. The one cape that stopped attacking his body, sliced of Mania's leg, which was trying to push StrangeMan off of him.

He kept on lauging and screaming, as if two souls shouted from withing StrangeMan's body. His aura emminated strongly from his wounds.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3535 on: August 12, 2009, 03:38:54 AM
(Warning: Rage awaits below)

Mania: *from having his leg cut clean off* AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU SON OF [sonic slicer]!

Strange: My Face! Give it!

Mania: [tornado fang] you! * O:<* I'm not going with out leaving you something to remember me by!

Afro-Mania quickly used both hands and holds StrangeMan's Mask in front of him as he pours all of his dwindling strength into a final effort. As he put pressure on it the mask slowly began to crack from the top of the forehead area...

Mania: RRRR!!! *puts more force in and makes the fracture bigger and more noticeable* HERE HAVE A TOKEN OF MY GOD DAMN APPRECIATION!  O:< *finally creates a rather large crack and causes some fragments of the mask's forehead to fall off*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3536 on: August 12, 2009, 04:15:10 AM
Hajime looked like he was having a seizure sensing this horrific blaze of rage and insanity burning off both StrangeMan and Mania.  He stopped his work on his arsenal pack and warps to the source a safe distance from the scene to see Mania crushing a mask he tore off StrangeMan's face.  Upon reaching closer to the...well...mania, he just about had a panic attack feeling the full intensity of the rage burning before him.

Looking towards the original owner, he sees that there was nothing there but an orange gem on his left eye.  Hajime quickly decides not to worry about it and slumps to the floor, placing his hands on his arms and placing his face on his knees, trying to concentrate on the tranquility of his soul and surround it around his body to combat the intense malice going on in the next room.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3537 on: August 12, 2009, 04:21:34 AM
StrangeMan stopped his attacks and looked at the cracked mask in Mania's hand. He stood there silently, his capes stopped their bloody barrage.

"...he he...now you've done it..."

StrangeMan arms shook, his daggered capes trembled. He raised his head and and gave a loud, un-godly shriek, the shriek could be heard through out the entire city.

After shrieking, he quickly faced Mania, and though he could not see it, Mania knew the anger that StrangeMan felt towards him.

His capes resumed striking his body, his grip tightend around Mania's neck, chocking him. Each slash from the daggers took large chunks of flesh from Mania's body.

His body was being ripped apart, his chest was a bloody mass of cuts and gashes. His arms and leg were bleeding uncomtrollably due to the many slices it had taken. For the final blow, StrangeMan cape stopped attacking him, and went to a snake-like striking position.

Suddenly they all launched and pierced through Mania's stomach, and then they instantly ripped out his guts, pieces of flesh and intestines bursted from the man's large open wound.

Mania fell to the ground, StrangeMan released his neck and picked up his mask from Mania's cold crimson hands. Though it was mostly cracked, and almost in pieces, a sad expression could be seen on the mask face.

He placed it on his face, and tried to give the mask a diffrent expresion on it...but it only let out a few sparks. He tried harder, but to no avail, the mask stayed in it's sad state.

StrangeMan laid down a small distance away from Mania's corpse, with his broken mask on his face.

"...he he he...Well now, I can't seem to move this body anymore...oh well. At least I got to make, or rather, see somebody made into a bloody pile of flesh.......wish....I....ould....ve....ucke...his.....oul......" The aura began to fade away, as StrangeMan layed motionless on the ground, holding onto his mask.   

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3538 on: August 12, 2009, 11:27:20 AM
RMZX and Kallen had just gotten done... making out... (-_-) when they realized they were still in the hospital bed in FAUST....

So uhh.... what now...?

I kinda wanna stay outta the story until this Arc ends...

Are you sure its Ok to be breaking the 4th wall so much?

Yeah, why wouldn't it be...

Suddenly RMZX and Kallen find themselves in the same location as Afro and Strangeman, still in the hospital bed...

Kallen:  -u-'

:| Oh well, looks like we're back in the story... AGAIN... Thank god we still have our clothes... Good hospitals don't put you in stupid robes...

Archer

Reply #3539 on: August 12, 2009, 11:47:38 AM
Roa sighed.

"You really wish to experience pain? ...fine. I will grant your wish."

Walking over to Nick, he effortlessly grabbed him and physically threw him at the barrier. Raising his hand, he blasted Nick full on with his lightning magic. He laughed.

"Does it... feel... good?" He laughed harder.

He raised his other hand, and prepared to increase Nick's suffering even more when suddenly the barrier vanished-

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" He screamed in pain from the holy lance that was penetrating his chest.

He ran forward like a beast, completely ignoring Nick who had since fallen to a heap on the ground, and ripped the lance from his chest before turning to face his opponent.

"-----" His eyes narrowed dangerously, his anger seemed utterly serious for the first time. "-You. Do you really have that much of a death wish?"

The one who had stabbed Roa - Harming groaned slightly. He still hadn't recovered from earlier and it took all his energy just to stand.

"...Roa..." His voice, barely above a whisper, "I'm going to k-kill you."

Roa said nothing, his face devoid of any real emotion. Only a slight indication could be seen of the pain he was feeling. "---I see."

Harming slowly stumbled forward, raising his hand. The lance obeyed his call and returned to him.

"But you know," Roa started, his voice as slippery as a serpent he was called to be, "Killing me will achieve nothing. You and I are the same---no. But if you kill me I will merely become you. The connection is already there." His brow rose, "Or could it be that you seek oblivion?"

The Prince kept stumbling forward. "D-die..." He murmured-

-only to collapse at Roa's feet.

Staring at the collapsed Prince at his feet, Roa said nothing for a short moment, the serious fading from his face.

"...and here I thought you were going to kill me." He turned away, loosing interest in the two.

That proved less entertainment than I thought it would. I wonder if that masked guy is still here..? He was vaguely aware of his hand hovering over the wound on his chest.

Such a short attention span. You really are insane, aren't you?

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3540 on: August 12, 2009, 01:27:52 PM
Nick collapsed to the floor, unable to move, barely able to breathe, pain coursing through every part of his body. He glanced at Roa once more before finally falling unconcious from the strain on his body.

As Prince Harming fell, the stone bubble holding Aeon cracked and crumbled. The assassin landed gracefully on his feet after leaping out. He took one look at Roa and snarled.

"That son of a [sonic slicer]," he muttered to himself, "I'm supposed to be the one who kills off that blue-haired jerk!"

Archer

Reply #3541 on: August 12, 2009, 01:35:17 PM
"I can hear you, you know." Roa commented idly from where he was standing, "And don't worry, I had no intention of killing him...it would not have brought me any joy."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3542 on: August 12, 2009, 02:42:44 PM
For perhaps the first time - and if not the first, it was certainly a rare occurence for him - Aeon displayed genuine fear and awe. A moment ago, he was arrogant as usual; now, though, he felt strangely uneasy. He took a few steps back, desperately trying to rip his eyes away from Roa. But he couldn't do it. He was curiously intrigued by the madman, unable to look away. Liqourice watched confusedly as Aeon staggered backwards.

Archer

Reply #3543 on: August 12, 2009, 02:50:37 PM
His lips quirked upwards. Really, he tried hard to project the image of a cunning mastermind, but it got difficult when his true personality was simply that of a madman.

18+ Reincarnations will do that to you.

"Ah. You saw my true face," If possible, his lips widened further, "Are you afraid? I could kill you so easily."

The smirk faded away, "Though there is no need to worry, I still have some use of you yet." Raising his arm, he pointed to where the battle was commencing, "There are two Afro haired men fighting over there. I wish for you to assist them."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3544 on: August 12, 2009, 04:47:06 PM
"Oh, of course, but wouldn't that be too...simple, my good Doctor? No, no, I have much more...interesting ideas in mind for you." A terrible, wicked grin spread across his face as he said this.
DWII took a step back at that comment.

"What the hell are you planning!?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3545 on: August 12, 2009, 05:10:00 PM
StrangeMan stopped his attacks and looked at the cracked mask in Mania's hand. He stood there silently, his capes stopped their bloody barrage.

"...he he...now you've done it..."

StrangeMan arms shook, his daggered capes trembled. He raised his head and and gave a loud, un-godly shriek, the shriek could be heard through out the entire city.

After shrieking, he quickly faced Mania, and though he could not see it, Mania knew the anger that StrangeMan felt towards him.

His capes resumed striking his body, his grip tightend around Mania's neck, chocking him. Each slash from the daggers took large chunks of flesh from Mania's body.

His body was being ripped apart, his chest was a bloody mass of cuts and gashes. His arms and leg were bleeding uncomtrollably due to the many slices it had taken. For the final blow, StrangeMan cape stopped attacking him, and went to a snake-like striking position.

Suddenly they all launched and pierced through Mania's stomach, and then they instantly ripped out his guts, pieces of flesh and intestines bursted from the man's large open wound.

Mania fell to the ground, StrangeMan released his neck and picked up his mask from Mania's cold crimson hands. Though it was mostly cracked, and almost in pieces, a sad expression could be seen on the mask face.

He placed it on his face, and tried to give the mask a diffrent expresion on it...but it only let out a few sparks. He tried harder, but to no avail, the mask stayed in it's sad state.

StrangeMan laid down a small distance away from Mania's corpse, with his broken mask on his face.

"...he he he...Well now, I can't seem to move this body anymore...oh well. At least I got to make, or rather, see somebody made into a bloody pile of flesh.......wish....I....ould....ve....ucke...his.....oul......" The aura began to fade away, as StrangeMan layed motionless on the ground, holding onto his mask.   

Capn': *a short distance from the WDS, recives a beebing signal of kinds from his "Shades".* Sigh...So mania finally got himself killed. Oh well, he still has...11 buttons left I believe...I'll let him be. For now I must put my efforts int finding our little brother. *continues walking away from the WDS*

Meanwhile in the WDS, Mania's corpse slowly began to twitch as one of his buttons slowly began to fade...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3546 on: August 12, 2009, 10:03:30 PM
((Yknow, I think Ive just RP'd myself into a hole... Flame has that program error that he cant fix by himself, therefore he can never regain consciousness until that gets fixed, AND he's in Roa's dungeon.))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3547 on: August 12, 2009, 10:20:07 PM
Hajime suddenly senses Mania's lifesigns coming back and snaps his head back into the room, completely ignoring the pools of blood spilling around it.  To make matters worse, he can no longer sense the malicious persona that once took over StrangeMan, finding him laying motionless on the ground close to the slowly animating corpse.

Nervous that he would take this moment to try and kill StrangeMan while he was still down, Hajime warps over to him, placing a hand on his mask and using some of his FME to heal the cracks while sticking it back on its owner's face, before hauling him onto his back and warping to FAUST's medical bay to get him checked up.  Hopefully, Mania hasn't gained enough consciousness to see him disappear.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3548 on: August 12, 2009, 10:28:59 PM
Slowly bit by bit Afro-Mania begins to heal as organs return to where they once were, his lost leg reattaches, and he slowly begins to recover more and more. Soon one of the buttons on his jacket seem to almost fade.

Mania:........*breaths in and out heavily*

As the recovery is finished, the button pops off his jack and fades away on the floor. Afro-Mania opens his eyes and looks around. sitting up he realizes that He has been beaten and now has a worthy opponent in RPM City.

Mania: *smirks and laughs maniacally to himself*

the laugh echoed the now empty halls of the WDS...

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3549 on: August 13, 2009, 02:55:17 PM
"---Hmph." Having left Aeon by himself, Roa considered his options. After this, I defiently have to start my experiments on Flame....Flame - ah, that's it! FAUST.

Gathering energy, he warped himself onto the space station. This place would be perfect for what I have in mind. Gathering lightning, he began to randomly blast random parts, causing them to overload and blow up.

Destruction becomes before creation. He smirked. I wonder if there is anyone who will come out and oppose me?