"You're very troublesome. Maybe because Blackmore is a major threat?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3501 on: August 10, 2009, 02:30:16 AM
Nick raised an eyebrow.

"You don't know him like I do, do you? Trust me, he's got plenty of bark, but he's not much unless he has somebody bigger to hide behind...and I don't really think Dr. Wily is much bigger."

Archer

Reply #3502 on: August 10, 2009, 02:58:20 AM
Roa chuckled.

"You misunderstand. I meant a threat to my plans - although if I was to be honest, his mere existence annoys me."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3503 on: August 10, 2009, 03:18:46 AM
Unsure of what Roa meant, Nick tilted his head a little to the left.

"Plans...? What plans?"

Archer

Reply #3504 on: August 10, 2009, 03:22:33 AM
Roa smiled.

"I merely wish to make this world more exciting...I am going to observe it for eternity, after all."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3505 on: August 10, 2009, 03:24:56 AM
"This guy is completely insane," Nick thought to himself, "I don't like running away, but...I don't think I have a choice right now."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3506 on: August 10, 2009, 05:20:22 AM
Mania: Neither do I. *smiles* But lets see how you fare against this...*gathers his hands aura back into his index and middle finger*...HA! *fire a small yet powerfull piercing type beam at strange mans shoulder*
"Come on Happy Afro, you can do better then that!" StrangeMan's flew to Mania and kicked him in the stomach. He then grabbed Mania's left arm with his right hand, and started crushing it.
"Vwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3507 on: August 10, 2009, 06:23:34 AM
Mania: You think I'd really be taking on the entire RPM population If I couldn't do this? *flexes his arm with such for, Strangeman is taken back and lets go*

Strange: oh my. *smiles*

Mania: The best is yet to come.

Capn': *from a small distance* Sigh...We should already of been done with this city...Damn these ignorant people...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3508 on: August 10, 2009, 06:46:40 AM
"...Guess I really can't hold back...oh goodie."
A small amount of StrangeMan sinister aura leaked out from the wounds of his body.

A faint wailing sound could be heard within his body.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3509 on: August 10, 2009, 06:47:40 AM
Hajime continues to watch the fight between Mania and StrangeMan before finally deciding to teleport his arsenal pack back.  He holds his palm up as a 9x9, flat square appears over his palm, tapping some smaller squares until a bright light fazes around his back.  It seems the scientists at FAUST finished getting rid of the gunk that would have caused nightmares to anyone that so much as smells it.

But as he was checking his pack to make sure everything was in tact, he notices a small, sphere identical to that of the MM8 energy capsule.  His glasses read the same unknown substance that contaminated the wires, suggesting the scientists somehow managed to scrap the ooze into a sphere and gave it to him for emergency use.  Hajime has a bit of an idea on how to properly use the reserved Nightmare Gas that was given to him.

He warps to the RPM Junkyard and begins exploring around and search for the materials needed to momentarily upgrade his arsenal pack.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #3510 on: August 10, 2009, 04:19:44 PM
With a click of his fingers, a barrier was emitted around the two of them.

"Now really," Roa said, "If you plan to do something don't make it so obvious."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3511 on: August 10, 2009, 04:24:32 PM
Nick narrowed his eyes, his hands glowing.

"I don't have much of a choice, do I? You're gonna make me help anyway..."

Archer

Reply #3512 on: August 10, 2009, 04:25:50 PM
Roa laughed.

"I was thinking something more along the lines of: Do all the work for me."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3513 on: August 10, 2009, 04:31:54 PM
"I'm not your slave, you psychopath."

Archer

Reply #3514 on: August 10, 2009, 04:37:09 PM
Roa stopped laughing and glared.

"This has stopped being fun. Maybe a fight will make you more interesting? Prepare to defend yourself!"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3515 on: August 10, 2009, 06:08:47 PM
Blackmore's grin became a disgruntled, arched frown, his eyes glaring at the Doctor.

"I did."
At that moment, DWII stopped laughing, and started to slouch a bit.

"You know... Even though I always wanted to take over RPM City, and managed to "take over" half of it anyways... Killing people had never crossed my mind. Even some pages back, where I was fighting against the rest, it was only to stall rather then kill... Even though I got killed in the end..." DWII crossed his arms.

"Sorry, but I just can't kill. It's just not me."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3516 on: August 10, 2009, 06:55:39 PM
Blackmore's mirth had faded, to be replaced with a stern scowl.

"What kind of villain are you? You're a disgrace to the vile name of villainy, that's what!" He leaned closer to the Doctor, glaring at him. "Now, if you don't choose to kill them, I can just force you into it. How does that sound?"

Nick looked about, and realised he couldn't escape. Then again, even if he could, it wouldn't be the right thing to do. A hero never backs down, that's what he learned. More than a little nervous, he drew his Starlight Sword and assumed a combatative stance.

"Let's do this, Roa."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3517 on: August 10, 2009, 07:01:24 PM
"Force? As in like mind control or possession?" DWII put on an "?" face.

"Then again, I don't mind that, seeing that I seem to possess more power in a state of mind that's not my own." DWII then stood upright, arms open.

"Do what you want."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #3518 on: August 11, 2009, 01:41:09 PM
Roa watched Nick with vaguely amused expression.

"If you want to even have a chance and beating me, then come with the will to kill and be prepared to be killed!"

His hand shot upwards, firing off the powerful lightning blast of the snap spell at Nick.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3519 on: August 11, 2009, 02:15:24 PM
Nick grit his teeth as the electricity surged through his body. He fell to the floor, thin whisps of grey smoke briefly drifting from his slightly singed clothing. One eye closed and teeth still clenched in pain, he looked up at Roa limply, still clutching his sword tightly.

There was simply no way he could win in this fight. For one thing, he had never wanted to kill anyone; he would do his best to defeat bad guys, but they usually either fled, were incarcerated or were just destroyed themselves. For another, he wasn't nearly strong enough to defeat someone like Roa; he only defeated Blackmore because his friends were there to cheer him on and offer him their support. By himself, with nobody to back him up, he was a goner. Either he let himself be killed by Roa, or he submit to his ideals. Neither sounded at all appealing, especially for a hero.

"I'll...never join you..."

"Oh, of course, but wouldn't that be too...simple, my good Doctor? No, no, I have much more...interesting ideas in mind for you." A terrible, wicked grin spread across his face as he said this.

Archer

Reply #3520 on: August 11, 2009, 02:17:45 PM
Roa smirked, not letting up.

"Perhaps. But I wonder if you'll go crazy from the pain?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3521 on: August 11, 2009, 03:53:30 PM
"Don't count me out..." Nick struggled to his feet shakily. "I'm not giving up..."

Archer

Reply #3522 on: August 11, 2009, 03:58:06 PM
"Is that...so." With a wave of his hand, he sent Nick flying into the barrier surrounding them, the barrier preventing him from exiting giving him an even bigger shock.

Really...seeing people get electrocuted is one of the most wonderful sights.

...Atleast you're not a pyromaniac.

Oh, you're still here..? With another wave of his hand, he brought Nick away from the barrier and smashing him on the ground where he was standing before.

"Ready to give up yet?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3523 on: August 11, 2009, 04:19:28 PM
"...Guess I really can't hold back...oh goodie."
A small amount of StrangeMan sinister aura leaked out from the wounds of his body.

A faint wailing sound could be heard within his body.

Mania: This guy ain't normal, which means I don't have to hold back...*smirks*...oh joy.

Afro-Mania quickly runs towards Strangeman, quickly grabbing his face/mask...

Strange: *seeing Mania grabbing his face/mask* " :o"

Mania: *tightening his grip* Now shall we see what's behind this mask?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3524 on: August 11, 2009, 08:35:55 PM
The second the Mania tightened his grip on his Mask, StrangeMan's body reacted by violently shaking, as if it was having a seizure. His right caped hand, quickly took the shape of a sharp blade, and he cut half way through Mania's hand.

"I warn you...don't you dare...Remove this mask!"

His expresion quickly turned from it's sadistic grin, into a furious scowl. His aura began to pour from his wounds, the faint wailing grew louder and louder.

"If you do so I promise...Neither of us will hold back."