The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439063

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3425 on: August 09, 2009, 08:29:09 AM
"No!" 'Fro hissed, not even acknowledging who had spoken. "Afro and I are going to fight! Right here. Right now."

Afro: Oh for the love of-SHUT UP! I don't care what the reason is, I'll fight you later god damn it!

'Fro:  >8|

Afro:  O:<

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3426 on: August 09, 2009, 08:30:23 AM
"YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE IM A C-C-C-C-C-COPY YOU CAN JUST BLOW ME OFF?!" He screamed with rage and jumped at Afro breaking out of the hold Strangeman had him in and fired off a charged shot at him.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3427 on: August 09, 2009, 08:34:12 AM
"Ooh, a fiesty one! I'm gonna enjoy playing with him once I find him." StrangeMan thought to himself.

"...Well let me tell you something..." Before continuing his sentence, he grabbed 'Fro by his arm, with a strong grip, and dragged the man near the hole in the wall StrangeMan used to come into the building.
"...I'll let you fight Afro as much as you want, but..." He then grabbed one of his legs, and began to spin 'Fro around. While he spun him, he continued his speech.
"...You're gonna have to find him first. Once you do, you can beat him up as much as you want."
Strangeman released his grip on 'Fro, sending the man flying a good 100yards away from the WDS.
"Bie Bie~" He said as he saw the man fall from far away. He then turned to face Afro. StrangeMan walked towards him, when he was face to face with the afroed young man, he asked him: "Are you going to hide, or do I have to toss you outta this building as well?"

Archer

Reply #3428 on: August 09, 2009, 08:37:04 AM
A surge of power blasted StrangeMan away, sending him flying into the WDS's wall. "I don't like it when people interfere." Roa said blandly, holding 'Fro by the back of his shirt. "Even a moron like you should realize the events going on here are beyond you."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3429 on: August 09, 2009, 08:38:55 AM
Afro: *dodging* GAH! Hey stop that!

'Fro: NO!

Afro: Damn it, I can't do this...I need to take care of my brothers first. *see's Roa* Ah, Master!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
  • A Fool Named Fortune: Reshuffled
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Account!
Reply #3430 on: August 09, 2009, 08:40:46 AM
Using the wind to blow himself away from Magnus's blows, he used it to propel himself toward him.

"RARRGGGHHH!" Greyhook screamed as he stabbed Magnus with his almighty Lost Lizards' Dagger of the Forbidden Invocation of the Blue Chain.

"Yea, NO." Magnus said, easily side-stepping the attack. "Gonna need to be faster then that."

The dragonic one swung his left hand towards Greyhook's head, then resumed his barrage of sword attacks. Meanwhile, Trace was back in his normal form and sitting on the ground watching the fight.

Archer

Reply #3431 on: August 09, 2009, 08:43:01 AM
Having released 'Fro, he watched the two Afros fight before Afro noticed his presence and laughed. "Your brothers, Afro? There is no need to worry about them...I will take care of that. You just fight 'Fro here. You could say it's a test for you as well..." He smirked, "There is no way my apprentice would be someone who can't even defeat a mere imitation."

Creating up a barrier of wind that completely blocked all of Magnus's attacks, Greyhook lunged forward attacking him with a powerful blade of wind.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3432 on: August 09, 2009, 08:45:12 AM
Hajime watches the mayhem going on between everone around WDS and can only groan in frustration.  This was no way to prepare for a comeback by the brothers, and if they were the show up at this very moment, everyone would be dead before they even know what was going on.  He can only hope they stop long enough to realize the big picture before they come back.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3433 on: August 09, 2009, 08:46:35 AM
Afro: *rocking on* I know you know best ( 8D) but still- *dodges a punch thrown be 'Fro*-HOLY CRAP!

'Fro: Come at me you bastard!

Afro: I've had it up to here with you! *dashes at 'Fro*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3434 on: August 09, 2009, 08:48:30 AM
A surge of power blasted StrangeMan away, sending him flying into the WDS's wall. "I don't like it when people interfere." Roa said blandly, holding 'Fro by the back of his shirt. "Even a moron like you should realize the events going on here are beyond you."
StrangeMan glared at Roa.
"You should realize that I personaly don't give a damn about your petty little goals and/or events."
The hooded demon picked himself up, and dusted his clothes.
"But...if you promise to play with me, I'll let you play your little game."

Archer

Reply #3435 on: August 09, 2009, 08:51:57 AM
Roa chuckled. "You misunderstand. I no reason to do anything you say." He smiled in a mocking fashion. "It amuses me that you don't realize how insignificant you are..."

"Bastard!" 'Fro dashed at Afro, and they both punched each other at the same time, their fists connecting and causing shock waves Dragon Ball Z style.

"I'm...not...gonna...looose!"

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3436 on: August 09, 2009, 08:52:44 AM
Creating up a barrier of wind that completely blocked all of Magnus's attacks, Greyhook lunged forward attacking him with a powerful blade of wind.

Magnus sighed, avoiding the wind blade then firing at Greyhook several times with his gun. "This is getting boring, dude. I'm about to leave if something interesting doesn't grab mah attention."

"Ditto that." Trace shouted. "There's nothing to do and we don't even know what's going on."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3437 on: August 09, 2009, 08:57:21 AM
Roa chuckled. "You misunderstand. I no reason to do anything you say." He smiled in a mocking fashion. "It amuses me that you don't realize how insignificant you are..."

StrangeMan merely chuckled at that comment.
"That's funny, I can say the same about you, along with every one in this and any other plain of existence." His smile became that sinister grin with the curved sides.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3438 on: August 09, 2009, 08:57:59 AM
"Bastard!" 'Fro dashed at Afro, and they both punched each other at the same time, their fists connecting and causing shock waves Dragon Ball Z style.

"I'm...not...gonna...looose!"

Afro: Neither will I! *quickly kicks 'Fro away* Now take this! *runs up to 'Fro and tries to punch him from behind*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3439 on: August 09, 2009, 09:01:02 AM
Greyhook snorted. "Like I care what you think!"

Roa raised an eyebrow. "No...you are merely deluded."

'Fro growled and dodged out of the way, thanks to Model B's warning and tried to punch Afro in the face.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3440 on: August 09, 2009, 09:03:52 AM
Afro: *hit by the punch* Ah...Damn it! *quickly grabs 'Fro's arm and elbows him in the jaw*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3441 on: August 09, 2009, 09:04:43 AM
"Grrr!" Recoiling in pain, he quickly recovered and tried to punch Afro in the gut.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3442 on: August 09, 2009, 09:06:27 AM
Afro: *flexing to absorb the punch* RRRRG! *after the hit, quickly head butts 'Fro to put some distance between the two*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3443 on: August 09, 2009, 09:07:46 AM
Greyhook snorted. "Like I care what you think!"

Magnus paused, then walked over, picked up, and put on his jacket. "Okay, ya know what, that's it. This place is both too boring and too zany for me to stand so I'm just going to leave. Pester me at the Ryujin Mercs compound if you care or not. C'mon Trace."

"Comin' Bossman." Trace said, springing to his feet. "And what, no parting gift?"

"Oh yes, I almost forgot......" The dreni said with an evil smirk, putting his weapons back in his jacket before a fireball appeared in his right hand. "GRAND IMPACT!"

Magnus whirled around and punched with his right hand, sending a titanic fireball that would detonate into a rather large explosion towards Greyhook before he and Trace seemed to be Teleported out of WDS.

((Yea, i'm leaving the RP. There is no way in hell i can keep up with this so I might as well. I don't even know WTF is going on -u-' ))

Archer

Reply #3444 on: August 09, 2009, 09:10:38 AM
"Gah!" He pulled himself up from where he'd fallen to the ground. "Dammit! We're equal? But he's not even going all out!" 'Fro cursed. He had defeated 8 before, and 8 had defeated Afro. But it seemed Afro had been holding back. "At least take me seriously!" If it came to it...he'd take them both out with a kamikaze attack.

"Wha-!" However before the attack could hit him, he was saved by the other MVNs. "Ah.. thanks guys. Thought I was going to die...again."

"It wouldn't be a major loss." GARjime pointed out, which made Greyhook glare.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3445 on: August 09, 2009, 09:13:27 AM
"Gah!" He pulled himself up from where he'd fallen to the ground. "Dammit! We're equal? But he's not even going all out!" 'Fro cursed. He had defeated 8 before, and 8 had defeated Afro. But it seemed Afro had been holding back. "At least take me seriously!" If it came to it...he'd take them both out with a kamikaze attack.

Afro: *breathing calmly* I'll tell you now that you wont win. So stop while you can. *points to 'Fro in a cool dramatic way*

'Fro: O:<

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3446 on: August 09, 2009, 09:14:53 AM
'Fro screamed with rage, and rock'd off. "Come on, Ben. Let's do that."

If the Biometal could, it would have sighed. And began to draw energy into itself.

"I'll destroy you, Afro...!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3447 on: August 09, 2009, 09:17:31 AM
Afro: * o~O* He rocked off...

Dan: Be careful I sense an unstable amount of energy gathering in his biometal.

Afro: Oh come on what's the worse he can do.

Dan: * B(*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3448 on: August 09, 2009, 09:18:07 AM
Hajime watched Magnus and Trace leave before shrugging it off and warping onto the roof of WDS to continue watching from a safe distance.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3449 on: August 09, 2009, 09:19:10 AM
Roa raised an eyebrow. "No...you are merely deluded."

"Am I now." StrangeMan giggled, in a disturbing high and siniter tone.
"Course I wouldn't ecpect a 'mighty' noble pale blood to understand...course I do have to tell you one thing..." As he spoke, his capes wrapped themselves tightly on his arms and hands.
"...You made me realize that I don't want to play hide-and-seek..." He said in the same high sinister voice. He then vanishe in the blink of an eye, and appeared right in fron of Roa.
"...I wanna play 'pattycake' instead." Large black finger, with curved nails, emerged from StrangeMan's cape wrapped hands. With a great destructive force, he pushed Roa a few good yards away from the building.
"...Let the game begin..." StrangeMan jumped off the building, his cape extended, allowing him to glide towards Roa, to continue this quarrel.