The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439066

Archer

Reply #3400 on: August 08, 2009, 03:33:40 PM
He dug the lance into the ground. "Nope - I can do other things, ya know!" He said as the ground behind Aeon rose up and wrapped itself around him into a prison of stone.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3401 on: August 08, 2009, 03:50:17 PM
"Gaaaaaaah!" howled Aeon as he was engulfed by the stone cage, "You bastard!"

Liquorice poked her head out behind the mound and, upon seeing Aeon trapped, flew into a fit of rage. She jumped atop the mound and sprang off, landing near the Prince.

"Let 'im go, blondie!"

Archer

Reply #3402 on: August 08, 2009, 03:51:37 PM
"There's no way I'm gonna let that gu-Ooooh!" He reached out his hand and patted Liquorice's head, "Cool ears!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3403 on: August 08, 2009, 03:58:08 PM
Liquorice frowned and clasped her hand around the Prince's neck.

"Let. Him. Go."

Archer

Reply #3404 on: August 08, 2009, 04:00:14 PM
His face contorted in shock for a moment, before his eyes flashed red and his right arm seemed to bulge. "Don't. Touch. Me!" He growled as a shock of power blasted Liquorice off him. The Prince's eyes turned to their normal color and he fell to his knees, clutching his head and panting loudly.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3405 on: August 08, 2009, 04:07:51 PM
Liquorice shrieked as she was thrown back, landing on her back.

"Hey...what was that about?!"

Archer

Reply #3406 on: August 08, 2009, 04:11:45 PM
Grimacing he clutched his head tighter. This is...the vampiric urge! He had been lucky so far, that the vampirism that Roa had given to him hadn't spread from his right arm. But, at times like this, it began to effect him and spread.

"Gah!" He moaned as his eyes flashed red again, and stayed that way.

Roa paused mid-step as a feeling became apparent at the back of his head.

It's that 'Prince Harming'. He must be awakening.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3407 on: August 08, 2009, 04:19:16 PM
Nick looked in awe as the Prince became something...different. Something more feral, more evil. Something not of this world.

Then again, he was used to otherworldly phenomenae and even vampires. He'd just watch curiously.

Liquorice, on the other hand, had scrambled to her feet and darted off.

Archer

Reply #3408 on: August 08, 2009, 04:22:39 PM
Finally, the Prince got up. "Aww, where'd ya go catgirl? I wanna play." His right arm had become larger than his left one, muscly and the hand had become like a claw. He raised his other hand and fired a blast of energy at the ground. "Come back before I do that to your friend." He motioned to Aeon.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3409 on: August 08, 2009, 04:29:13 PM
Liquorice gulped. "I, uh...oh boy..."

Nick frowned. "Prince, I think you've have enough sugar today..."

Archer

Reply #3410 on: August 08, 2009, 04:37:08 PM
He giggled. "Sugar? No..I don't want any of that." He frowned, his eyes glowing thoughtfully. "I want...blood? Yeah, that!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3411 on: August 08, 2009, 04:40:23 PM
Nick frowned, eyes wide as saucers. He had a friend named Scarlet Bloodlust who was a vampire. Her father, Count Bloodlust, was a pretty crazy guy, and he was always drinking blood - the difference was, he had a supply of cattle raised to sustain him. It kept him from going mad and sucking random people dry. He didn't think the Prince, of all people, would become so psychotic.

"Prince, I don't want to have to fight you...but damnit, I'll knock some sense into your sorry head if you don't cut that out!"

Archer

Reply #3412 on: August 08, 2009, 04:42:11 PM
"Knock some sense into me...?" He looked mystified. "I don't have sense right now do I? But, a fight..." He smiled. "Sounds like fun."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3413 on: August 08, 2009, 04:44:26 PM
Nick took a step back, his hands glowing.

"Back off, dude..."

Archer

Reply #3414 on: August 08, 2009, 04:45:23 PM
He vanished, appearing immediately behind Nick, leaning against his back. "A back off, like this..?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3415 on: August 08, 2009, 05:02:30 PM
StrangeMan senced the new mad spirit awaken, he was quiet happy to feel another blood thirsty (pun not intended) man in the vacinity.
"Hmmm, looks like there's another mad soul around here...how fun!" He thought.
"...But I can't do anything yet...this guys aren't hiding...how am I gonna start the game if this guys don't hide?"

StrangeMan began to tap his foot.

Then he thought of why they weren't leaving.

"...Oh yeah. Most of this guys are grown ups. Those kind of people don't do anything without a decent explaination...well then guess I'm gonna have to play pretend just a little while longer."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3416 on: August 08, 2009, 07:09:36 PM
Nick jumped back as the Prince appeared behind him, more surprised than angry.

"Geez, you've gotta stop doing that!" He looked up at the stony prison encapsulating Aeon, and wondered if this sudden change in the Prince's personality was Roa's doing.

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
  • A Fool Named Fortune: Reshuffled
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Account!
Reply #3417 on: August 09, 2009, 12:27:39 AM
"I'll take you on!" Greyhook shouted at Magnus, waving his hook in a threatening manner.

"Shiny." Magnus said, removing his jacket and spinning it around a little. "Then here, do me a favor and CATCH!"

oddly, Magnus hurled his jacket at Greyhook, who would find that the Jacket weighed roughly 50lbs and would crack the floor around it upon landing. No, really. Magnus unknowing wears clothing made of a metalic thread that's really heavy. He just doesn't notice cos he's physically quite strong.

Trace merely sighed as Magnus threw his jacket.

"That idiot forgets that thing's heavy enough to put someone into a coma if it hits them more often then I change socks." Thought the werewolf as he took up a fighting stance, then looked at the other MVNs. "So who do I get to maul today?"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3418 on: August 09, 2009, 12:45:57 AM
StrangeMan senced the new mad spirit awaken, he was quiet happy to feel another blood thirsty (pun not intended) man in the vacinity.
"Hmmm, looks like there's another mad soul around here...how fun!" He thought.
"...But I can't do anything yet...this guys aren't hiding...how am I gonna start the game if this guys don't hide?"

StrangeMan began to tap his foot.

Then he thought of why they weren't leaving.

"...Oh yeah. Most of this guys are grown ups. Those kind of people don't do anything without a decent explaination...well then guess I'm gonna have to play pretend just a little while longer."

Hajime just stares at StrangeMan from the rooftop before sighing again and warping back to WDS to check up on its current condition.  Upon arrival, he finds one of the MVN taking on the reptilian and cyborg "heroes" from earlier.  Wincing at how long this was going to last, he takes refuge behind the building and peeks around to watch the ensuing fight.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3419 on: August 09, 2009, 12:59:28 AM
"Come on!" 'Fro screamed at Afro. "You and me are gonna fight right now to see who is better!"

Afro: Wha!? I don't have time to fight you. I need to go back and meet Roa. My brothers right now pose a bigger threat to not only me but you as well.

Elsewhere on a roof watching over the scuffle going on...

Mania: Damn it Capn' why are we just watching!?

Capn': Because, We still need to wait for a certain little afroed boy to appear. Strange though...I though the D.A.N. Project would be with him.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3420 on: August 09, 2009, 06:40:30 AM
However, Magnus's jacket did not hit Greyhook and was blown away. "Hah! You can't beat me so easily when I have the power of...WIND!" He struck a dramatic pose.

'Fro glared. "I don't care about any of that!" He grabbed his Biometal and rock'd on. "I just care about beating you, Afro!"

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3421 on: August 09, 2009, 08:07:36 AM
"...I'm getting very impatient...no one is hiding...well then. I guess I'm just gonna he to make them hide." StrangeMan thought.

He walked towards Clockston, who was sipping tea.
"Hey Clockston, how about you and Sack go someplace else." He suggested to the serious clock man. Clockston gazed him, until he replied: "...Very well." He stopped sipping on his tea cup and called Sack, who was sitting near Afro Sroom and 'Fro, watching them.
"Sack, come along now, we're leaving." He told her from afar.

She looked a bit confused that Clockston suddenly wanted to leave, especially during his tea time. So she asked him: "What's wrong?"

Clockston went to the child and picked her up. She told her: "Nothing dear...we're just going to rest somewhere else." With that, Clockston flew away from the WDS, and searched for a place to stay inside the large city of RPM.

StrangeMan was glad that he could convince at least two people to leave the building so easily, however he still had three left to take care, before he could start his game.

"Now then" He said faintly, as he walked over to the two afroed men. He picked them up by the back of their shirts and said.
"Het you two, if you're gonna fight, do it someplace else...preferably some where that's not in this building"

Archer

Reply #3422 on: August 09, 2009, 08:09:38 AM
"No!" 'Fro hissed, not even acknowledging who had spoken. "Afro and I are going to fight! Right here. Right now."

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
  • A Fool Named Fortune: Reshuffled
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Account!
Reply #3423 on: August 09, 2009, 08:16:02 AM
However, Magnus's jacket did not hit Greyhook and was blown away. "Hah! You can't beat me so easily when I have the power of...WIND!" He struck a dramatic pose.

"I dunno what I hate more about you already." Magnus said, his jacket smashing into the ground near him leaving several cracks. "The fact you're probably going to be unphased by my jacket just dented the floor or that you're an egotistical nutball who happens to be able to whip up a few twisters."

"I'd got with that first one mehself." Trace commented. "Now seriously, who do I get to pulverize?"

"Shaddup and wait yer turn." Magnus grunted, then took off at Greyhook like a gunshot. he was considerably faster without his jacket on, which would likely pose a problem for keeping up with his movements. He charged in on Greyhook's left and started furiously slashing away with his sword.

Archer

Reply #3424 on: August 09, 2009, 08:21:02 AM
Using the wind to blow himself away from Magnus's blows, he used it to propel himself toward him.

"RARRGGGHHH!" Greyhook screamed as he stabbed Magnus with his almighty Lost Lizards' Dagger of the Forbidden Invocation of the Blue Chain.