The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439195

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3350 on: August 07, 2009, 12:23:22 AM
Hajime continues to watch from the rooftop.  He was aware that the assassin was able to stop time with the snap of his fingers, but he chooses not to say anything, deciding to let the reptillian and cyborg battle figure it out for themselves.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
  • A Fool Named Fortune: Reshuffled
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Account!
Reply #3351 on: August 07, 2009, 12:35:59 AM
"What, too much of a wuss to fight fair?!" Magnus barked, rushing at Aeon again and attacking several times with Vrydi.

"We need a plan...." Trace thought, watching Aeon intently. "He's either stopping time or teleporting. It's the only possible way he moved that quickly. Doesn't explain the daggers, though.......I wonder......."

Trace threw a small shard of ice at the ground near Aeon, icing most of it over and making it very slick. "Let's see him get around that."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3352 on: August 07, 2009, 01:00:26 AM
Aeon ducked, side-stepped and shimmied to dodge the sword's swings, taking advantage of his nimble frame compared to the sword's weight. With a sly grin, he leapt up off of the floor and snapped his fingers in mid-air; everything but himself and the other people sped up considerably, so by the time he landed, the ice had already melted. He landed gracefully with his back turned to his opponents, still chewing the toothpick. Liquorice was practically swooning.

"Time waits for no man," said Aeon snarkily.

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3353 on: August 07, 2009, 01:18:19 AM
Trace's visor seemed to gleem when Aeon said 'Time waits for no man'. "AH HA! So I WAS right!"

"Right about what?" Magnus asked.

"He can control time!" The cyborg replied, fiddling with his arm-mounted PDA some more. "Stall him if at all possible. I have a plan."

"Can do!" The dreni replied. "Guy probably can't do much apart from avoid getting his ass handed to him anyways. I mean look at him! He's scrawny!"

Magnus once again rushed at Aeon, but this time his sword slashes were considerably faster. "You're not the only speedy one around here, bud!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3354 on: August 07, 2009, 01:43:00 AM
Aeon hurriedly stopped time, just as the blade was about to slice his arm off, and drew his own sword - a sleek ninjaato sword, which he had sheathed on his back. He stepped aside and allowed time resume, more than a little shocked at his near dismemberment.

"Hey, watch it, buddy!"

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3355 on: August 07, 2009, 01:49:08 AM
"Why would I be careful?" Magnus said, keeping up his attack. "I'm trying to either kill you or at least burtally maim you. Neither of those involve me NOT at least taking one of your freaking arms off! And besides, what're you afraid of? Scared i'm better then you are and you can't beat me?"

"Why is Magnus trying to provoke him?" Trace wondered, still typing away on his PDA. "It's not like it's been doing much of anything. At this rate I'm going to have to step in."

"Almost ready, Magnus. Just a bit more." The cyborg stated. "Then we can go all-out."

Archer

Reply #3356 on: August 07, 2009, 04:06:13 AM
'Fro seemed to have calmed down. It he stared at Afro for a little while, which made the original uncomfortable.

AS: So, err what do yo-

He was cut off by 'Fro punching him in the face.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3357 on: August 07, 2009, 04:13:53 AM
Aeon grit his teeth, holding his own sword against Magnus' to keep it away.

"Back off, scaleface. Don't butt in where you're not wanted."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3358 on: August 07, 2009, 04:45:24 AM
[everything that is colored is what the character, StrangeMan, is thinking (for this post anyway).]

StrangeMan was quite exited by the sudden appearence of this intresting people. He was also glad that the Afro Twins had returned, he had hoped they would come back to "play" with him.
"...What intresting people this guys are...it reminds of the time I played in that organazation...that place sure was fun."
StrangeMan capes unwrapped form his hands, he raised his right hand and began to chew on the tip of his index finger.
"Looking at them just makes me want to play with them even more...I could probably just try and kill them now...but that's no fun. I already played tag so many times.
StrangeMan continued to chew on his finger, as he thought of what game to play.

He then came up with something. He stopped chewing on his finger and slammed his right fist agaisnt his left palm.
"I know what to play!...but first..."
StrangeMan grabbed BlackHook and flung him into the floor where Afro Shroom and the rest of the group dwelled. His cape extended and he flew up to where the other's were.

"Hey guys...I suggest you all go hide...and fast."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3359 on: August 07, 2009, 04:55:52 AM
Aeon could hear Strange Man suggesting they depart with due haste, and although he had no idea who it was that had spoken, he was more than pleased to oblige. He snapped his fingers, put his sword away, grabbed Liquorice and scampered off, hiding behind a small structure not too far away. And time resumed.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3360 on: August 07, 2009, 05:27:30 AM
Hajime saw StrangeMan appear and slapped his hand over his face.

"Oh no...."

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3361 on: August 07, 2009, 05:32:18 AM
"Oh fer the....GET BACK HERE YA FREAKING WUSS!" Magnus roared. "I'M NOT DONE TRYING TO KILL YOU YET!"

Trace sighed. "Magnus, calm down. I can probably find him."

"How?" Magnus asked.

"I'm a freaking WEREWOLF." Trace replied flatly. "Or did you forget about that?"

"Oh yea....." The replilian replied, a 'deer and the headlights' look on his face. "Wait, really?"

"YES REALLY." the cyborg said, walking over to Magnus and smacking him upside the head. "Now c'mon, let's go after 'em. I'm freaking bored and saving the world sounds like something to do."

"Alright, alright...." Magnus mumbled as he and Trace started to leave. "So where do we go first?"

"No clue. This place is so random we'll probably find another evil lair of doom around the next corner."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3362 on: August 07, 2009, 05:48:11 AM
Hajime mentally groans.

Yeah, leave the real threat and go after the threat that was hired to RECRUIT the threat....  Some hero you are.... -u-'

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3363 on: August 07, 2009, 05:54:04 AM
"Are they gone?" Liquorice asked, speaking in a whispered tone.

"I'd say so," Aeon replied, scowling, "I hate havin' to run away like this, but we don't know what the other losers around here are capable of."

Archer

Reply #3364 on: August 07, 2009, 06:01:48 AM
The MVNs all jumped when their leader appeared before them.

"M-master Roa!" Greyhook stuttered.

"I have new job for you... hmm? Where is 'Fro?" Roa asked.

"He went to the WDS, something he had to do." GARjime answered.

"I see. I wish for you to go to the WDS. I want you to watch over it until Wily returns and then report it to me."

We'll do as you command, Master Roa.

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3365 on: August 07, 2009, 06:23:39 AM
"Wait a minute....." Trace said, grabbing Magnus by the sholder. "Over there."

"Huh?" The dreni mumbled, turning his head. He noticed the MVNs and Roa, then cocked an eyebrow. "So?"

The cyborg punched Magnus across the face. "YOU IDIOT! You got so focused on that time controling idiot that you haven't considered he MIGHT not be the boss of whatever the hell group of villians is running around!"

Magnus rubbed his cheeck. "Not cool......and so what? I want to finish dealing with that time haxor nub first."

Trace's teeth sharpened into fangs. "NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR THAT."

"Yeesh, what's with you all of a sudden?" Magnus asked, taking a step away from his friend. "It's not like it'd be that hard to beat the other guy....."

"YOU. ARE. HOPELESS." Trace roared, morphing into his werewolf form as he became increasingly agitated. His fur was a light icy blue, while his visor still somehow covered his eyes. his outfit also seemed to remain intact rather then shread apart.

"Hey, wait a minute, you're the one who suggested we go after the other guy and now you're mad at ME because I still want to fight him?!" Magnus snapped. "Pretty hypocritical if you ask me."

"Oh, shaddup." the were-borg grunted. "It's not like we had any idea where to go anyways."

"Why does this feel like an excuse to not leave and try to fight them off?" Magnus mused, rubbing his chin. "Ah well. 'EY, YOU!"

Magnus pointed his sword at Roa. "The hell are you up to?"

((I should probably point out that at this point, I really have NO IDEA what the hell is going on. I'm just making this up as I go moreso then normal.))

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3366 on: August 07, 2009, 05:44:03 PM
'Fro seemed to have calmed down. It he stared at Afro for a little while, which made the original uncomfortable.

AS: So, err what do yo-

He was cut off by 'Fro punching him in the face.

Afro: *crouching over holding a slightly bloody nose* Aw...God damn-What the [tornado fang] 'Fro!?  >8|

[everything that is colored is what the character, StrangeMan, is thinking (for this post anyway).]

StrangeMan was quite exited by the sudden appearence of this intresting people. He was also glad that the Afro Twins had returned, he had hoped they would come back to "play" with him.
"...What intresting people this guys are...it reminds of the time I played in that organazation...that place sure was fun."
StrangeMan capes unwrapped form his hands, he raised his right hand and began to chew on the tip of his index finger.
"Looking at them just makes me want to play with them even more...I could probably just try and kill them now...but that's no fun. I already played tag so many times.
StrangeMan continued to chew on his finger, as he thought of what game to play.

He then came up with something. He stopped chewing on his finger and slammed his right fist agaisnt his left palm.
"I know what to play!...but first..."
StrangeMan grabbed BlackHook and flung him into the floor where Afro Shroom and the rest of the group dwelled. His cape extended and he flew up to where the other's were.

"Hey guys...I suggest you all go hide...and fast."

Capn': Sigh and just when this little scuffle was proving to get interesting...Mania, come we must take our hiding spots. I'm interested in what that man has planned. *leaves with mania to hide around an roof top close by*

((I should probably point out that at this point, I really have NO IDEA what the hell is going on. I'm just making this up as I go moreso then normal.))

( you want the abridged version?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3367 on: August 07, 2009, 05:59:11 PM
[OOC: I was talking to Wily on MSN, and he told me to just take control of his character until he gets back. I won't do much, though.]

Dr. Wily II followed Blackmore along the Escher stairway, by now used to the collapsing steps, which didn't seem to make much of a difference to his footing.

"Where is this abode of yours, anyway?" he asked, an eyebrow cocked suspiciously.

"We're here, yessir."

Wily looked up. Sure enough, there was indeed a large, black castle hovering before them, the staircase spiralling around it like a snake made of floating steps. It certainly wasn't there before. He frowned and rubbed his head.

"This is ridiculous," he thought to himself, his logical brain finding it difficult to come to terms with the place around him, "I'd best be careful around this guy..."
After snapping back to "reality", DWII finally asked.

"Alright. We formed an alliance, you take me to your dimension, and now we have arrived at your castle. Can I now please know what you have planned?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Archer

Reply #3368 on: August 08, 2009, 03:14:30 AM
"Come on!" 'Fro screamed at Afro. "You and me are gonna fight right now to see who is better!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3369 on: August 08, 2009, 05:13:36 AM
*Meanwhile, somewhere deep underground in a dungeon, the unconsious Flame's system was trying repeatedly to reboot, failing each time, the error breaking his programming, causing his system to hard reset, each time running into the same error... In a loop.

SYSTEM RESTARTED.
*BEEP*
*BEEP BEEP!*
*KRRRRZZZCK!*
101010111010001010- Y10010/N000101?
SYSTEMS CHECK...
COMMENCING.

SYSTEMS CHECK COMPLETE.

WARNING: MINIMAL INITIALIZATION PROGRAM ERROR IN SECTOR 10010023E-INIT.

ERROR SEEMS TO NOT BE OF IMMINENT HARM.
CONTINUING INITIALIZATION.
SYSTEM NAME... 009EX.

SYSTEM SERIAL... G-102.

SYSTEM TYPE... VERSATILE BATTLE TYPE.

BODY TYPE: CYBERNETICALLY RECONSTRUCTED HUMAN BEING

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:

SYSTEM REBOOT...
FAILED.

ATTEMPTING TO REBOOT ONCE MORE...
FAILED.

WARNING: UNKNOWN ERROR IN MAIN PROGRAMMING:
009EX.EXE IS CORRUPT AND BROKEN...
UNABLE TO INITIALIZE MAIN PROGRAM.

ATTEMPTING TO FIX...
FIXING...
FIXING...

FAILED.
UNABLE TO FIX PROGRAM ERRORS.

ATTEMPTING TO RE-ROUT AND BRIDGE PROGRAMMING...
*BEEP! BEEEEP!*
RE-ROUTE SUCCESSFUL.

ERROR.
UNKNOWN ERROR DETECTED IN FUNCTION: 13491OI-DAMD9-0QN3 ^222[FUNC-10010101]<INITLZE> 01

ATTEMPTING TO FIX...
FAILED.

UNABLE TO FIX...

ATTEMPTING TO...

ATTEMPTING TO...

A 7T3MP T1NG T0.. .

WARNING!
WARNING!
WARNING!

FATAL PROGRAM ERROR DETECTED!
FATAL ERROR IN INITIALIZATION PROGRAM SECTOR 10010023E-INIT.
FATAL ERROR MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO SYSTEMS!
FAT..A
.......L PR...GR.............ER...........!
ERROR.

ERROR.

ERROR.

ERROR.

ERROR.

ERROR.
SYSTEM RESTARTED.
*BEEP*
*BEEP BEEP!*
*KRRRRZZZCK!*
101010111010001010- Y10010/N000101?
SYSTEMS CHECK...
COMMENCING....

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #3370 on: August 08, 2009, 05:16:20 AM
Roa chuckled. "What am I up to, indeed." He teleported away, leaving th 7 MVNs behind who all aimed their weapons at Magnus.

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3371 on: August 08, 2009, 06:47:58 AM
"I wouldn't if I were you." Magnus said, fire forming a wall around him. "I'm outta your league."

"Cool it, Magnus." Trace said, stepping to Magnus' left. "Just don't blow the place if you decide to Grand Impact someone."

The dragonic one smirked, taking his handgun out of his jacket with his left hand. "I make no promises. Now then...."

Magnus took aim at the MVNs while Trace merely adjusted his visor.

"Which of you wants a piece of me?" Magnus dared, a murderous intent on the edge of his voice.

((Also yes, i would like the abridged version of the current situation/whatever the hell is going on))

Archer

Reply #3372 on: August 08, 2009, 07:05:31 AM
"I'll take you on!" Greyhook shouted at Magnus, waving his hook in a threatening manner.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3373 on: August 08, 2009, 01:01:36 PM
Nick, who was now feeling a good deal better, glanced at the door. "We should get going..."

"Oh," Mint said disappointedly, not wanting to see the Prince leave, "Okie-doke."

"It's simple, my good doctor: I grant you the power to take revenge on those that wronged you, and you help me out a litte in return. Hyeheheheheh."

Archer

Reply #3374 on: August 08, 2009, 01:04:53 PM
"...But where are we gonna go?" He asked curiously. "By the time we make it to our original destination, stuff is prob'ly happening elsewhere."

He grinned and jumped up, "Oh well!" He exclaimed happily, "We'll just figure out later!" He waved at Mint, "Later! Maybe I'll visit ya sometime!"