The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439333

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3300 on: August 05, 2009, 07:25:42 PM
"Oh, indeed. This is my home, yessir. I call it the Dark World. I've never been one for names." Expecting Wily to follow, he drifted off over to a staircase that spiralled off into the sky, or at least the stark grey layer that served as the sky here. The staircase seemed to go on forever.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3301 on: August 05, 2009, 07:27:56 PM
Seeing Blackmore drift off, DWII hurried to follow behind him. He couldn't help but be amazed at this... Place. Nothing seems to have any kind of logic here, everything is just really... Out-of-this-world.

"So... Where are we heading to?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3302 on: August 05, 2009, 07:30:37 PM
Blackhook went outside the WDS. He looked around and noticed Mania. He wanted to attack him but then he noticed something else: StrangeMan was acting more strange than usual.
Could it be...damn it! I´ve gotta bring him back to his sences!
BH was nervous, he remembered Nekolian´s story.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3303 on: August 05, 2009, 07:49:07 PM
Blackhook went outside the WDS. He looked around and noticed Mania. He wanted to attack him but then he noticed something else: StrangeMan was acting more strange than usual.
Could it be...damn it! I´ve gotta bring him back to his sences!
BH was nervous, he remembered Nekolian´s story.

(note: Mania retreated and left the WDS grounds...for now.)

Afro: *see's Strangeman in the distance* No way! He's still alive!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3304 on: August 05, 2009, 07:50:31 PM
"To my castle, yessir. Now don't stray."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3305 on: August 05, 2009, 07:57:14 PM
Just as Blackmore as mentioned that, a piece of the stairway broke off, and sprialled into the depths of the unknown.

"... Ok, don't stray... Right..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3306 on: August 05, 2009, 08:02:31 PM
"Yes, this stairway has a tendency to...collapse if one stays on it for too long. Hyeheheheheheheheh."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3307 on: August 05, 2009, 08:07:50 PM
((Curiosity Dear Roa, But what do your diabolical plans have in store for me? Or will I just remain in the dungeons till your satisfied?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3308 on: August 05, 2009, 09:08:57 PM
"...I know...I'll need to make a support beam first. Now then, where can I..." StrangeMan looked at his sorroundings and found four metallic light poles near the building.

He walked towards the nearest one, and looked at it intently.
"A bit weak...but it will do for now..."

StrangeMan extended his still caped arm, and swung it near the poles. After a second or two, all four light poles were cut out from the ground.

He grabbed all the poles with both arms in an instant, the capes wrapped around said arms began to glow a reddish hue once again.

StrangeMan used his burning arms to melt the poles together, making a wider pole. His arms stopped glowing, and while he held the pole in one arm, he realized:
"...How am I gonna cool this thing, and make it harden?"
StrangeMan then remembered his friend BlackHook, who can summon strong gusts of wind, strong enough to cool down the strongest of flames.

"Hmmm...I can feel him just above me...with those other guys...he seems to be a bit suspicious of me...I'm gonna have to play pretend for a while..."
StrangeMan closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his sinister aura started to grow dimmer and dimmer.

He then gazed up into the floor were the group was. When he oponed his eyes, they were the same violet eyes as before, his grin became a happy smile, and his voiced was back to it's normal self.

"HEY BLACKHOOK!! MOI NEEDS A BIT OF HELP OVER HERE...URGENTLY!!" He shouted.   

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3309 on: August 05, 2009, 09:14:39 PM
Strangeman felt a cold wind behind him.
There is no need to shout, friend....
/He sounds like him, but I can sence it, a sinister being, I should be careful from now on/

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3310 on: August 05, 2009, 09:26:56 PM
"Hillo there BlackHook...so...can you help moi with this before the building colapses?" StrangeMan held up the hot pole in front of his friend, wanting him to cool the metal with his wind powers.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3311 on: August 05, 2009, 09:34:43 PM
Huh? What do you want to do with that?
Asked Blackhook, while he cooled down the metal using cold wind.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3312 on: August 05, 2009, 09:43:42 PM
"Why, fix the building of course! What else would I need it for?"
StrangeMan then stabbed the pole vertically inside the hole of the building, in a position that it could hold the roof and base together.
"Now then...pick up that unconcious cement mixer, we need to fill this hole up." He told BlackHook with a friendly smile.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3313 on: August 05, 2009, 10:17:41 PM
StrangeMan had hust finished healing himself, the wails stopped. As he stood back up, he could not help but laugh for some reason.
"Vwe he he he he he...hmmmm. Looks like that fun guy left...too bad, I wanted to play with him." He said in a dissapointed manner.

Behind him, hid the person who was spying on him. The person's hands and legs shaked in fear.
"...It's him...now's my chance to strike...but...why...why am I still so afraid of him!?" The person thought to itself.
StrangeMan then glanced at it's direction, the very glare of him gave the hiding shadow an immense pressure on his entire body.

StrangeMan kept staring at the person's direction, as he though to himself: "Looks like his still alive...how cute. I get to play with him again!...but first..."
He then turned and looked at the WDS.
"I wanna play with some new toys...hmm? what's that?"
StrangeMan noticed the large hole at the base of the structure.
"Hmph! I can't have my toys get broken like that...I have to be the one who's breaking them...plus I need a big place like that to play hide-and-seek in."

StrangeMan crouched down, and in the blink of on eye, dashed off towards the WDS, quickly appearing right in front of WreckingWoman's head, which was inside the hole made by Afro Mania.
"Now then...how am I going to stop this thing from collapsing?" He asked himself.

WreckingWoman's head is the only thing keeping WDS from toppling over, though she doesn't seem to realize this as she struggles to pull her head out.

Hajime had stopped searching long enough to look out the nearest window and find the maniacally revived Strangeman staring at the predicament WreckingWoman was in.  Unsure if what he was planning to do, he warps inside the cockpit that was her back, ducking down low and monitoring his presence.

"...I know...I'll need to make a support beam first. Now then, where can I..." StrangeMan looked at his sorroundings and found four metallic light poles near the building.

He walked towards the nearest one, and looked at it intently.
"A bit weak...but it will do for now..."

StrangeMan extended his still caped arm, and swung it near the poles. After a second or two, all four light poles were cut out from the ground.

He grabbed all the poles with both arms in an instant, the capes wrapped around said arms began to glow a reddish hue once again.

StrangeMan used his burning arms to melt the poles together, making a wider pole. His arms stopped glowing, and while he held the pole in one arm, he realized:
"...How am I gonna cool this thing, and make it harden?"
StrangeMan then remembered his friend BlackHook, who can summon strong gusts of wind, strong enough to cool down the strongest of flames.

"Hmmm...I can feel him just above me...with those other guys...he seems to be a bit suspicious of me...I'm gonna have to play pretend for a while..."
StrangeMan closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his sinister aura started to grow dimmer and dimmer.

He then gazed up into the floor were the group was. When he oponed his eyes, they were the same violet eyes as before, his grin became a happy smile, and his voiced was back to it's normal self.

"HEY BLACKHOOK!! MOI NEEDS A BIT OF HELP OVER HERE...URGENTLY!!" He shouted.   

Hajime frowns as he watches Blackhook appear at StrangeMan's side and begin a conversation of trying to keep WDS from collapsing on itself.  He still didn't trust what his maniacal personality had in mind, but was in no position to judge at the moment and continues to watch from inside WreckingWoman's back.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3314 on: August 05, 2009, 11:44:03 PM
"Why, fix the building of course! What else would I need it for?"
StrangeMan then stabbed the pole vertically inside the hole of the building, in a position that it could hold the roof and base together.
"Now then...pick up that unconcious cement mixer, we need to fill this hole up." He told BlackHook with a friendly smile.

The WDS pressed down on the Pole, but the pole stood in defiance to the WDS's weight and held it's ground...

Afro: *standing next to Clockston and Sack* So...what's your story? *he said facing Clockston*

??? minutes left for the WDS...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3315 on: August 06, 2009, 12:24:05 AM
"Now then, I don't think that is any of your buisness. tick-tock." Clockston told Afro as he sipped on his tea cup.

"Yeah stupid! It's not any of your buisness!" Sack stopped hugging Clockston, so she could kick Afro Shroom in the shin.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3316 on: August 06, 2009, 01:41:50 AM
Afro: *rubbing his shin* Oooooow!  ;O; ....you little runt...Look don't take it the wrong way but you did kidnap me and have sack swallow me, the least you can do is tell me a little bit about your self.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3317 on: August 06, 2009, 02:30:42 AM
"Very well. If you must know, I am a mercenary hired by someone to capture then ferocious Afro Brothers...that's all you need to know. tick-tock." Clockston placed his tea cup on the floor and grabbed his tea kettle.
"Tea?" He said, offering some to Afro Shroom.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3318 on: August 06, 2009, 02:53:00 AM
Afro: Oh why thank you...

Elsewhere...

Mania: I don't understand why you wanted me to retreat! I would  of had all of them dead soon!

Capn': I understand, but we've been called back by that man who hired us.

Mania:...

Capn': Now come, we have been appointed a meeting location.

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3319 on: August 06, 2009, 07:21:40 AM
(Well, I have something in mind, Flame.)

"Kch, I missed them?!" 'Fro seethed. He angrily stomped away until he bumped into someone. It was Afro.

"YOU?!!"

Leaning against a wall in the DAW, Roa sighed. They were late.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3320 on: August 06, 2009, 07:51:44 AM
(Well, I have something in mind, Flame.)
a shiver runs down the Unconscious Flame's Spine. (nothin like breaking the 4th wall a bit. XD)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3321 on: August 06, 2009, 01:15:52 PM
[OOC: I was talking to Wily on MSN, and he told me to just take control of his character until he gets back. I won't do much, though.]

Dr. Wily II followed Blackmore along the Escher stairway, by now used to the collapsing steps, which didn't seem to make much of a difference to his footing.

"Where is this abode of yours, anyway?" he asked, an eyebrow cocked suspiciously.

"We're here, yessir."

Wily looked up. Sure enough, there was indeed a large, black castle hovering before them, the staircase spiralling around it like a snake made of floating steps. It certainly wasn't there before. He frowned and rubbed his head.

"This is ridiculous," he thought to himself, his logical brain finding it difficult to come to terms with the place around him, "I'd best be careful around this guy..."

Archer

Reply #3322 on: August 06, 2009, 01:19:39 PM
Suddenly by Aeon, a previously unnoticed screen flickered to life.

"Aeon." On the screen was Roa. "I have a job for you."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3323 on: August 06, 2009, 01:21:29 PM
(Does roa still need people for his evil army?)

Archer

Reply #3324 on: August 06, 2009, 01:23:01 PM
(Yes.)