The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 440251

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3275 on: August 05, 2009, 01:40:30 PM
"A vampire, huh? No thanks. Last time I tried to hit on a vampire, her dad nearly broke my spine." He reached to get his magazine, then paused. "Did you say...pay?"

Archer

Reply #3276 on: August 05, 2009, 01:41:58 PM
"Yes, I did." He raised an eyebrow. This guy is a complete moron - just as I expected. He'll work perfectly for the role I have in mind.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3277 on: August 05, 2009, 01:44:16 PM
For a brief moment, Aeon's eyes transormed into a pair of dollar signs, and a huge grin spread across his face.

"Well, since you put it like that...sure, I'll join your cult."

Archer

Reply #3278 on: August 05, 2009, 01:46:39 PM
"Very well, then. Just remember: If you want to get paid, do as I say." He smirked. "Now you'll need a title." How about the Seeker of Riches? No, not that. It should be... "You will be the Seeker of Supremacy. I am the Seeker of Eternity and the leader, so you should treat and respect me as such." He cocked an eyebrow. "You know, if you want to get paid."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3279 on: August 05, 2009, 01:48:42 PM
"Yeah, yeah, whatever. You're the boss, blah-blah-blah. Now tell me, are there any ladies in this organisation?"

Archer

Reply #3280 on: August 05, 2009, 01:50:24 PM
"There is not." He waved his hand. "Of course, if you wish there to be then go recruit some. The only requirement is some form of loyalty to me."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3281 on: August 05, 2009, 01:54:26 PM
Aeon frowned.

"Great, another sauage-fest." He sighed, got to his feet and stretched his arms. "Alright, let's get this train wreck a-rollin'. But there'd better be some form of boobs, or I'm stickin' a knife in some sucker's eye."

Archer

Reply #3282 on: August 05, 2009, 02:00:00 PM
With a swish of his arm they arrived at the DAW. "You have your own room here, it's called the 'Chamber of Ascendancy'. I'm sure it'll be suitable for you, and uh, any company you choose to have."

"You will also find your pay there that will be left there on weekly basis." He shrugged slightly. "My only orders for you right now is only to go find some members to recruit." He waved his arm. "I'll contact you when I have something new for you to do."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3283 on: August 05, 2009, 02:09:33 PM
Aeon rubbed his hands together gleefully.

"Heheheheheh...I'm likin' this already, uh...what's your name, anyway?"

Archer

Reply #3284 on: August 05, 2009, 02:10:36 PM
Roa gave him a bored look. "It's Roa."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3285 on: August 05, 2009, 02:13:40 PM
"Roa, huh? I'm gonna call you Vamp." After pulling a knife out of his belt and twirling it around his hand, Aeon strolled off in the other direction. "I'll be back later, Vamp. Gonna find some poor schmucks to join the Cult of the Blessed Femme Boys."

Archer

Reply #3286 on: August 05, 2009, 02:16:29 PM
Roa smirked. "Very well."

You seem pleased. That man is a complete idiot.

I'm aware. But sometimes people like him are necessary.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3287 on: August 05, 2009, 03:06:22 PM
Aeon stepped out of the room and decided to wander aimlessly around the corridors. Nothing too interesting, he thought. Still, if he wanted to get paid, he figured he'd have to find someone to recruit.

And then it hit him. He grinned and, with a snap of his fingers, returned to his own universe.

Back in said universe, Nick was back to normal, though still a bit woozy. Mint was leaning against her stove, swishing her tail happily.

"So, you're a Prince, huh?"

Archer

Reply #3288 on: August 05, 2009, 03:07:52 PM
"Weeeell." He grinned. "Yup!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3289 on: August 05, 2009, 03:10:44 PM
"Ohhhhh," said Mint, smiling, "That's really cool." She blushed a little.

Aeon returned a few minutes later, this time with a black-haired catgirl clinging to him tightly. The mischievous smile she was wearing suggested she was more than pleased to follow the gold-haired dunce.

"Hey, Vamp," he called, "I've got some fresh meat...I mean, a new recruit for your fan club!"

Archer

Reply #3290 on: August 05, 2009, 03:11:37 PM
Roa resisted urge to groan. "Sure...whatever..."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3291 on: August 05, 2009, 03:14:49 PM
"This is, uh..."

The girl hopped off of Aeon's back. "The name's Liquorice."

"Uh, yeah. Liquourice."

Archer

Reply #3292 on: August 05, 2009, 03:16:07 PM
Roa raised an eyebrow. "I see. And is she competent, I wonder?"

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3293 on: August 05, 2009, 05:50:29 PM
(Oh boy... Let's see...)

The scene underfolding before DWII's eyes was a bit much for him to handle: The thrashing and apparent revival of StrangeMan, more damage to the WDS, and no sign of Roa whatsoever. He Rock'd-Off, and turned to face Blackmore.

"Can we get out of here? This is getting a bit much for me to handle. And before you say anything to change my mind, I blame impulse and foolish dreams."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3294 on: August 05, 2009, 06:07:01 PM
As Mania was nearing the three Robot Masters, a wrecking ball with eyes slams down on top of him, breaking soil and almost crushing him into the crater it created.

WreckingWoman recoils her head as CementMan turns around and drops to a turtle-like position, pointing the nozzle at the hole and filling it with quick drying cement, intending to use the time it takes for him to bust out to go back to repairing the damage reinserted on WDS.

Mania: *muffled by the cement* ......! *A fist breaks it's way through* .......!!! *It flicks off the Robot Masters and then punches the cement until it cracks and weakens enough for Afro-Mania to break out* Gah! Damn you miserable pile of [tornado fang]ing bolts! I- *WreckingWoman drops her head on Mania again except this time he's caught her* Heh, not this time you dont!  *throws her head back at the very same hole they were trying to repair thus furthering the damage* Now Time to Die-*recives a message on his "Shades", he then shows a very " O:<" Face* D-DAMN IT! I'll be back for sorry ass someday! *he then uses the same light ball technique he used on Temnota and makes his retreat*

The WDS is screwed now....

You´re lucky I´m such a nice guy...anyways what´s going on?
Asked BH who heard the noices around them

Afro: You know that threat I was talking about? Yeah, they're my Brothers Afro-Mania and Capn' Afro...*feels a sudden shake as the WDS begins to fall deeper and deeper into an inevitable collapse*...did anybody feel that?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3295 on: August 05, 2009, 06:43:18 PM
Aeon shrugged. "I think so. She says she's related to one of those good guys' friends, so...maybe their goody-goody luck'll rub off on her."

"As you wish, good Doctor," said Blackmore, tearing a dimensional portal and pulling Wily through it.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3296 on: August 05, 2009, 06:51:50 PM
As the dimensional portal began to suck DWII in, he had a sudden realization.

"Wait! I don't think I can breathe..." But before he could finish his sentence, DWII was completely sucked in, and there was a rather loud burp.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3297 on: August 05, 2009, 07:11:59 PM
StrangeMan had hust finished healing himself, the wails stopped. As he stood back up, he could not help but laugh for some reason.
"Vwe he he he he he...hmmmm. Looks like that fun guy left...too bad, I wanted to play with him." He said in a dissapointed manner.

Behind him, hid the person who was spying on him. The person's hands and legs shaked in fear.
"...It's him...now's my chance to strike...but...why...why am I still so afraid of him!?" The person thought to itself.
StrangeMan then glanced at it's direction, the very glare of him gave the hiding shadow an immense pressure on his entire body.

StrangeMan kept staring at the person's direction, as he though to himself: "Looks like his still alive...how cute. I get to play with him again!...but first..."
He then turned and looked at the WDS.
"I wanna play with some new toys...hmm? what's that?"
StrangeMan noticed the large hole at the base of the structure.
"Hmph! I can't have my toys get broken like that...I have to be the one who's breaking them...plus I need a big place like that to play hide-and-seek in."

StrangeMan crouched down, and in the blink of on eye, dashed off towards the WDS, quickly appearing right in front of WreckingWoman's head, which was inside the hole made by Afro Mania.
"Now then...how am I going to stop this thing from collapsing?" He asked himself.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3298 on: August 05, 2009, 07:16:23 PM
Blackmore ignored Wily and dragged him through the swirling purple vortex.

Upon arriving at their destination, Blackmore threw his cape open and grinned proudly. "Welcome to my world, yessir! Hyeheheheheh..."

This dimension seemed much smaller than most others, and also a lot more surreal. It was quite dark, for one thing; but the structures seemed like something out of a dream. Tall, spiralling towers and spires, constructed from some form of nightmare material, stretched off in every direction - contorting and twisting into all manner of impossible shapes. They were enormous, yet at the same time, didn't seem that large. Perspective had no place here. Even across the floor, there were strange cracks and gaps that led into nothingness, and crags jutting out that were somehow completely seperate, yet superimposed on eachother.

Still, perhaps the most noticeable feature was the colour, or lack thereof: for everything here was stark black and white, andt time seemed to stand still. It was a bizarre pastiche of non-Euclidean geometry and Escher-like physics, a nightmare world wherein the usual reality was turned upside-down and nothing functioned as it was intended.

This was Lord Blackmore's home.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3299 on: August 05, 2009, 07:22:33 PM
As DWII began to frantically wave his arms in distress at the possible lack of air, he couldn't help but instinctively take in a deep breath, and to his amazement, he could breathe pretty normally.

"What a strange..." And that was when he noticed the "world" he had landed in.

"THIS is your home!?"