The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439369

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3225 on: August 04, 2009, 06:07:34 AM
((Wait, is the WDS on self destruc or something, Afro?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #3226 on: August 04, 2009, 12:02:56 PM
Roa's face was emotionless as he stared out the WDS's window. No arrogance, no smugness, no despair, no nothing. Everything can't go just as planned every time. This plan was lost, but it was no matter. He'd already suceeded in one of his objectives, and to fulfill the others there was no rush. Unless they find a way to defeat me, which is doubtful.

If Wily wanted to play his little games, then fine. He could have his building back too. Roa's new lair - the DAW having already been completed via the resources available to him as the ruler of RPM City, would serve as a much better base of operations.

His body slowly faded, seemingly vanishing into nothing - a perfected form of teleportation. For a single untraceable, undetectable teleport it would cost what little energy is left in the barrier. Not that he needed it anymore. When the time comes, I'll have you all feel my wrath. Before he vanished completely he smirked. "...my time is coming."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3227 on: August 04, 2009, 12:16:14 PM
Hajime eyes Roa as he fades out of sight, hearing those last words.  But he doesn't hamper on it too much as there was still the larger problem busting down WDS from outside.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #3228 on: August 04, 2009, 01:58:52 PM
Sitting on a throne in his new lair, Roa thought about what to do next. Flame was out of the way, the dungeon he was in was inescapable - so long as one did not receive outside help anyway. So his opposition was those on the outside; Hajime, Blackhook, Wily and the others.

Perhaps I should start by spreading anxiety? Or maybe a different approach is in order. He was still the ruler of RPM and Hajime, Blackhook, RMZX and Kallen were still considered criminals and wouldn't be able to move freely within the city itself. He thought of Afro's Brothers. Perhaps they'll remove my opposition for me. While I am more powerful than Hajime and the others, they have something I lack - an almost godly amount of luck. So the possibility that Mania and Cap'n would kill them wasn't something he was going to plan for.

He pressed a button on the side of the throne and holographic map of the city appeared in front of him. I can monitor the battle with this. He zoomed up on the WDS. Also I should begin to make preparations in the off chance that they do find a way to get to this place.

And if all else fails you will unleash the Eye of the Moon plan.

Don't steal plan names from other things! He berated the voice. But yes. If they seek my demise, I'll have you take them all with me.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3229 on: August 04, 2009, 02:29:15 PM
In the E-Wing, Nick groaned and clutched his chest. The bleeding had mostly stopped, and the claws had penetrated the flesh but not the bone, but it still hurt like hell. That stinging, numbing sensation remained in his limbs.

"I'm really not feeling great...I'm a goner if we don't find someone quickly..."

Archer

Reply #3230 on: August 04, 2009, 02:33:07 PM
The Prince thought, quickly but thought hard none the less. And then, it came to him, hitting him like a speeding bus hits an old lady. "Oh right, I can teleport!" He giggled a little at having forgotten and held out his arm. "Grab on! I'll take you somewhere you can heal!" He decided it'd be best that didn't mention he hadn't much practice at actually doing it.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3231 on: August 04, 2009, 02:38:19 PM
Nick blinked and glanced at the Prince unsurely.

"Well...that's pretty convienent. I...sort of know where we could go." He took hold of the Prince's hand and closed his eyes.

Archer

Reply #3232 on: August 04, 2009, 02:41:59 PM
"Alrighty then! You just focus on that place, and we'll be there faster than a...really fast thing!" Hopefully! He focused for a moment, allowing Nick to control to location and they were gone.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3233 on: August 04, 2009, 02:54:49 PM
Nick focused on where he wanted to go. By the time he opened his eyes, there were there.

The E-Wing had landed in the middle of a strange little town; quaint, but at the same time, lively and colourful. They had arrived in the centre of the town square, just beside the fountain. There were a few townsfolk wandering around, some peculiar, but all of them looking rather friendly and inviting. There were houses, shops and other buildings all around them. Nick smiled and slowly clambered his way out of the cockpit.

"I'm home..."

Archer

Reply #3234 on: August 04, 2009, 02:58:13 PM
"Home? This is your...home?" He frowned. Home.

The beautiful city, castle, gardens, people all burning. And at the the center of it all was him. The one who had been his brother. Was his brother. He was-

The Prince shudered and in his mind too stuck in the memory he fell out of the E-Wing. He quickly collected himself. "I-it's a nice place!" His smile though, seemed a little too forced.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3235 on: August 04, 2009, 03:08:11 PM
Nick leaned against the E-Wing proudly.

"I missed this place...now, let's see if we can find that medic..."

Archer

Reply #3236 on: August 04, 2009, 03:15:55 PM
"Alright..." He said, getting his usual attitude back. "Let's GOOOO!" He screamed dashing off in random direction. Before quickly dashing back. He tilted his head at Nick "Uh, which way?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3237 on: August 04, 2009, 03:19:55 PM
Nick chuckled. "She lives in a big white house with a green roof. It's got big pointy ears on it, you can't miss it."

Archer

Reply #3238 on: August 04, 2009, 03:24:36 PM
"Alright! Let's do this thing!" He looked around. "That way! Let us march forward on an epic quest to save Nick from the harmful wounds and-" He cut himself off and shook his head. "Ah, I hate speeches, why am I making one?!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3239 on: August 04, 2009, 03:27:41 PM
"If it's all the same to you, I'm just gonna...stay here," said Nick, "I can barely feel my legs...I'll just slow you down."

Archer

Reply #3240 on: August 04, 2009, 03:30:19 PM
"Awww, don't say that! I'm plenty slow!" Suddenly he brightened, as if a lightbulb had gone off in his head. "I know, I'll carry ya!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3241 on: August 04, 2009, 03:33:30 PM
Nick sighed, but obliged anyway. "If you think you can carry me..."

Archer

Reply #3242 on: August 04, 2009, 03:37:38 PM
The Prince tried, and somehow succeeded in carrying him. He blinked Wow, I didn't think I could actually do it! He sweat dropped. "A-anyway, let's go!" He headed off in the direction of the place Nick described.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3243 on: August 04, 2009, 03:54:35 PM
The duo had arrived at the house, which wasn't far from the town square. It was indeed white with a pleasant green roof and peculiar pair of what seemed to be pointed ears sticking out. The welcome mat had a paw-print on it, along with a friendly "WELCOME" scribbled on it.

"This is it..."

Archer

Reply #3244 on: August 04, 2009, 03:59:58 PM
"Let's go in!" He announced, opening the door.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3245 on: August 04, 2009, 04:16:45 PM
The room inside was nice and simple, sort of a cross between a living room and a kitchen. There was a television, table, couch, sink, stove, cupboards...the usual household fare. Standing by the stove, stirring some form of brew in a sauce pan, was a young woman. She had long green hair that reached down almost to her waist, white boots and gloves, a collar with a little bell on it, black leggings, a top that resembled a martial arts gi and, peculiarly, a pair of feline ears and feline tail. She hummed a dainty little tune to herself, unaware that anyone had even entered the room.

Archer

Reply #3246 on: August 04, 2009, 04:28:10 PM
He gently let Nick down and looked over at the person. "Uh, Hiya!" He said.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3247 on: August 04, 2009, 04:35:33 PM
((Wait, is the WDS on self destruc or something, Afro?))

(Actually, Afro-Mania was causing damage to the building. When Clockston hit him with a rock, he punched the weakened side of the WDS in rage and doomed it to collapse on it's self in about 15 minutes.)

StrangeMan slowly stood up and faced Mania. When he spoke, his voiced had a high pitched and childish tone
"...Vwe he he he...not bad...I think you broke one of my ribs...course, I expected a bit more from you...but I guess that's the worse an over grown child can do." StrangeMan's body still shook from fear, his head tilted towards the left, while he had a surreal expresion on his face. (*^*)

"...W-what the hell is moi saying!?..." StrangeMan thought, when he heard a faint voice.

"...sleep....go.....sleep..." The voice told him.

"....sleep....well...I am *yawn*...a bit tired..." His vision started to fade.

"...sleep...I'll...make...things...better...sleep..."

For some reason, StrangeMan trusted the voice, but before he would go to a deep slumber, he asked the voice:
"...who are you?..."

And the voice told him: "...Just...a...forgoten...child...

StrangeMan closed his eyes, and began to sleep. His body swayed side-to-side, while it stood up, his head still twiching, while it showed that mishapen mouth. (-^-)

In his sleep, he whispered:
"....hurt me....

Mania: Don't get the wrong idea, I'm just trying not to kill you too fast. You're the first one here to pose a real challenge for me. *Dashes over to Strangeman and grabs him by the collar,lifting him, up to eye level* I don't know what is going on with you and your personalities, but I do know one thing...*Brings up strangeman really close*...you wont leave here alive. *smirks*

13 minutes left for the WDS...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3248 on: August 04, 2009, 04:37:29 PM
The girl looked over her shoulder and smiled happily upon seeing the Prince.

"Oh, hi there," she said, bowing slightly, "I'm Mint. I don't think I know you...are you new here?"

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3249 on: August 04, 2009, 04:54:17 PM
Mania: Don't get the wrong idea, I'm just trying not to kill you too fast. You're the first one here to pose a real challenge for me. *Dashes over to Strangeman and grabs him by the collar,lifting him, up to eye level* I don't know what is going on with you and your personalities, but I do know one thing...*Brings up strangeman really close*...you wont leave here alive. *smirks*

13 minutes left for the WDS...

"...you...talk...too...much..." StrangeMan whispered to Mania.

"...bring...me...pain.......excrutiating...pain..." A faint sinister aura was emerging within StrangeMan's body.

He waited for Mania to injure, his arms still burning inside his capes, large amounts of steam blew from his openings.

"...hurt...me...awaken...me..."