The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439452

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3200 on: August 02, 2009, 11:51:46 PM
(Ive seriously got a case of RP block. Afro, Are you  fighting at the moment? Because I could still go after you in my angry frenzy.)

(Actually I'm in the WDS Freaking out. My brothers on the other hand have defeated DWII, made Temnota retreat, and now are walking back towards the WDS with intent to kill me and destroy RPM City.)

Afro-Mania and Capn' Afro finally arrive back on the grounds out side the entrance....

Capn': Hm, they seem to have been distracted from the real threat down here...Mania, remind them.

Mania: *with a sadistic smile* Why I thought you'd never ask.  óVó *kneels down and grabs the base of the building, it slowly begins to softly rumble and soon hairline cracks appear around the base of the WDS*

Afro:......do you guys feel something?

Meanwhile...

Dan: *floating near Strangeman and Clockston* Finally...I took us a while to get here but now I can warn Afro about his brothers...*See's Capn' and Mania already there*....arrival..... '>.>

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3201 on: August 02, 2009, 11:58:56 PM
Hajime immediately stops upon feeling WDS shake and crack from the two brothers outside.  This was seriously no time to be distacted by other problems, whether or not everyone has other reasons to not be involved, they need to put it aside and do something to stop the brothers from having their way with the city.

He holds his hand in front of him, causing a holographic keypad to appear, floating in a slanted position over his palm.  He begins pressing on it to get his arsenal pack back.  But unfortunately, it was still being cleaned of the nightmare gas and isn't ready to be released just yet.  Hajime grits his teeth in frustration as he tries to figure out a way to get everyone together for a group attack before the brothers decide to head inside and tear the place apart.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3202 on: August 03, 2009, 12:29:20 AM
Mania: Man they sure build these sturdier then they did back home...*A vein swells in his forehead as the aura around his hands grows bigger, and the cracks begin to grow*...

Capn: *looking up into the building* ....looks like it. *lights a cigarette*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3203 on: August 03, 2009, 01:32:17 AM
(Hey, someone give me a rundown on everything going on since like, when I was warped to the WDS please? Barring my battle, I KNOW that aready... Maybe I can come up with something to write.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3204 on: August 03, 2009, 01:46:00 AM
(There hasn't been much.  WilyII's forming an alliance with Blackmore, Roa's "probably" still chasing after Hajime, who had become aware of the Afro brothers trying to destroy WDS to get some attention back to them)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3205 on: August 03, 2009, 02:10:52 AM
I know, I mean like, explain a bit behind all that. I missed a few pages remember?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3206 on: August 03, 2009, 02:34:45 AM
Clockston watched as the two afroed brothers were about to topel down the large building from afar.

"Hmmph...looks like Sack failed in her mission. tick-tock....." Clockston said in a dissapointed tone.
"...Oh well...at least she's probably safe wherever she is. tick-tock." He grinned as he continued his walk.

StrangeMan slowly followed behind Clockston and Dan, while he scratched his right arm.
"...mumble mumble...so...itchy..." He continued to scratch his arm, as he followed his companions.      

Archer

Reply #3207 on: August 03, 2009, 03:40:48 AM
I missed a few pages remember?
(...Go back and read them?)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3208 on: August 03, 2009, 03:43:21 AM
Clockston watched as the two afroed brothers were about to topel down the large building from afar.

"Hmmph...looks like Sack failed in her mission. tick-tock....." Clockston said in a dissapointed tone.
"...Oh well...at least she's probably safe wherever she is. tick-tock." He grinned as he continued his walk.

StrangeMan slowly followed behind Clockston and Dan, while he scratched his right arm.
"...mumble mumble...so...itchy..." He continued to scratch his arm, as he followed his companions.     

D: *Noticing Strangeman* Huh? You ok Strangeman?

SM: yeah...I think.

D: Well can you and Clockston get into the WDS with out confronting Afro-Shroom;s brothers?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3209 on: August 03, 2009, 04:29:25 AM
Clocston noticed the afroed twins, and began to tap the ground.below his feet.

"I better get their attention...it's almost tea time. tick-tock."

He then stabbed his cane to the ground, releasing large chunks of earth into the air. Clockston then raised his cane and swung it at the largest piece of rock, sending it flying straight towards Mania's head.

"...He he he he...almost...there!" Were Afro Mania's words, before he got hit by the flying piece of rock.
He turned his head, facing towards the direction the rock hit him.
"Who. The [tornado fang]. THREW THAT!?!" He shouted.

Clockston pointed at StrangeMan, who was still scratching his arm.
"That would be him afroed sir. tick-tock."

A minute earlier...

D: *Noticing Strangeman* Huh? You ok Strangeman?

SM: yeah...I think.

D: Well can you and Clockston get into the WDS with out confronting Afro-Shroom;s brothers?

"Yeah...I think so...itchy...as long as we don't agitate them, you, Clockston and moi will be fine."
Strange Man then noticed Clockston pointing at him, and a very angry looking afroed man.

"...Then again...I don't think that's going to be an option."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3210 on: August 03, 2009, 04:33:21 AM
((bah whatever. Ill let Flame take a good nap for now. :P)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3211 on: August 03, 2009, 04:41:40 AM
Clocston noticed the afroed twins, and began to tap the ground.below his feet.

"I better get their attention...it's almost tea time. tick-tock."

He then stabbed his cane to the ground, releasing large chunks of earth into the air. Clockston then raised his cane and swung it at the largest piece of rock, sending it flying straight towards Mania's head.

"...He he he he...almost...there!" Were Afro Mania's words, before he got hit by the flying piece of rock.
He turned his head, facing towards the direction the rock hit him.
"Who. The [tornado fang]. THREW THAT!?!" He shouted.

Clockston pointed at StrangeMan, who was still scratching his arm.
"That would be him afroed sir. tick-tock."

Capn: *turning around calmly, not suprised by Clockston's actions* Ah it seems we have some more volunteers.

Mania: *rubbing the back of his head* I'll KILL that son of a [sonic slicer]! *in frustration, punches the wall which leaves a rather large hole*

D+CS: *take a step back from StrangeMan with a " -u-'" face* ...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3212 on: August 03, 2009, 04:52:30 AM
Hajime looked out the window at the fiasco going on down on ground zero with a bit of a sweatdrop before sighing and rubbing his temples.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3213 on: August 03, 2009, 05:22:58 AM
"This is going to hurt moi isn't it." StrangeMan told himself.

"...grr...stupid Clockston...mumble...trouble...mumble mumble...so...itchy..."
StrangeMan began to scratch both his arms. His face was showed the emotion of anger.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3214 on: August 03, 2009, 06:13:39 AM
"This is going to hurt moi isn't it." StrangeMan told himself.

"...grr...stupid Clockston...mumble...trouble...mumble mumble...so...itchy..."
StrangeMan began to scratch both his arms. His face was showed the emotion of anger.

Mania: Damn straight it is! *stands in front of Strangeman, looking down because he's quite taller* You got some nerve picking a fight with me. Now prepare your self! *readies a massive punch*

Capn: *sighing* More distractions....like we don't have enough already.

Up in the WDS...

Afro: *looking out the window Hajime is looking over* Hey what's the problem this time-*see's Afro-Mania and StrangeMan staring down each other*-OH GOD! STRANGEMAN!-*See's Dan and Clockston*-DAN's BACK AT LAST!...and that s.o.b. who wanted to use me as bait as well...

BlackM(BlackMore):...Is this...normal?  o~O *pointing out Afro-Shroom's current freak out*

DWII: You get used to it after a while.  8D

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3215 on: August 03, 2009, 06:45:56 AM
"zZzZZ....."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3216 on: August 03, 2009, 09:16:08 PM
BlackM(BlackMore):...Is this...normal?  o~O *pointing out Afro-Shroom's current freak out*

[OOC: Please, for the love of god, PLEASE don't speak for my characters. Some people may not mind it, but it's one of my pet hates. Blackmore isn't even interested in or paying attention to the scuffle. And even if he was, I'm afraid that's not how he would respond. So I'm just going to assume he never said that.

Nothing personal, but please let me roleplay my own characters...]

"You've made a wise choice, Doctor," said Blackmore, placing a hand on Wily's shoulder. Rather than his usual manic, sadistic grin, he wore a slight smile - perhaps it would have suggested warmth, if compassion was something Blackmore ever displayed. It wasn't, so the smile was more than a little bit unsettling. "Can you feel that?"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3217 on: August 04, 2009, 01:30:58 AM
(This story keeps unfolding, I think I'll wait until this arc FINALLY ends before I do anything worthwhile again.)

RMZX and Kallen were still in that hospital bed in Faust, STILL making out...

How long do you think we could do this?

Probably until this story ends...

Sounds good to me!

Then, the only thing you could hear was the two furiously making out in the hospital room they were in.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3218 on: August 04, 2009, 02:42:23 AM
[OOC: Please, for the love of god, PLEASE don't speak for my characters. Some people may not mind it, but it's one of my pet hates. Blackmore isn't even interested in or paying attention to the scuffle. And even if he was, I'm afraid that's not how he would respond. So I'm just going to assume he never said that.

Nothing personal, but please let me roleplay my own characters...]

(Ok just say so, I was just using it for some humor. No need to bite my head off....there, edited.  B()

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3219 on: August 04, 2009, 02:53:46 AM
Mania: Damn straight it is! *stands in front of Strangeman, looking down because he's quite taller* You got some nerve picking a fight with me. Now prepare your self! *readies a massive punch*

Capn: *sighing* More distractions....like we don't have enough already.

Up in the WDS...

Afro: *looking out the window Hajime is looking over* Hey what's the problem this time-*see's Afro-Mania and StrangeMan staring down each other*-OH GOD! STRANGEMAN!-*See's Dan and Clockston*-DAN's BACK AT LAST!...and that s.o.b. who wanted to use me as bait as well...

"Grrsh-ness! Might as well try and kick this guy's a-" Before he could finish his sentence, Mania punched StrangeMan in the face, sending him to the nearest building behind him.

"....ouch...."

Meanwhile, Clockston was walking over to the WDS building.

"I would love to help StrangeMan...but unfourtinately for him..." Clockston took out a pocket watch from his jacket. He opened said watch and looked at the time.
"...It's already tea time...oh well. tick-tock. I'm sure he will be fine..."

Clockston's cape extended like large wings, and he flew up to the group that stood watching the battle below the large structure.
"...I just hope the same can be said for the rest of us...tick...tock..." Clockston thougt to himself, with a grim expression on his face.

Back at the battle field, StrangeMan laid in the hole he  had made on the building wall.

"...that punch...hurt quite a bit...and yet...why?...Why...did moi like...that feeling...that painful feeling..."
His body twitched.
"...Nyegrrrr!...My arms won't stop itching...must...find a way...to stop...the itching..."
StrangeMan wrapped his two capes around his arms. Suddenly, the capes glew a reddish hue. His capes were as hot as flames, steam came out from the openings of the capes.
StrangeMan gasped in pain. His eyes widened, his body twitched uncontrollably.
"...the pain...feels..."
His frown slowly became an eerie grin.
"...goooooooooooood..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3220 on: August 04, 2009, 03:21:43 AM
Afro: *seeing Clockston fly up to the group* YOU! *points at Clockston*

Clockston: Oh...it's you. tick tock.

Afro: *Grabs Clockston by the collar* I have a lot to talk to you about but first things first. Where's Dan?

Meanwhile, down in the fight...

Mania: *noticing StrangeMan's grinning* Heh, Glad you liked that because I have more for you! *leaps at Strangeman with his knee out wards, ready to strike*

14 minutes left for the WDS...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3221 on: August 04, 2009, 03:55:33 AM
Afro: *seeing Clockston fly up to the group* YOU! *points at Clockston*

Clockston: Oh...it's you. tick tock.

Afro: *Grabs Clockston by the collar* I have a lot to talk to you about but first things first. Where's Dan?

Meanwhile, down in the fight...

Mania: *noticing StrangeMan's grinning* Heh, Glad you liked that because I have more for you! *leaps at Strangeman with his knee out wards, ready to strike*

14 minutes left for the WDS...
"I see that you have indeed freed yourself from Sack's stomach...how is she?...You didn't hurt her did you?" Clockston glared at Afro.

Back in the fight...

"Vwe he he he...why am I so happy?" StrangeMan asked himself, before rolling under Mania, dodging his attack a split second before it hit him.  StrangeMan quickly got up and slammed Mania with one of his burning arm.
"...for a second there...I actually wanted him to hit me...what's happening to moi?..." StrangeMan thought to himself. His body began to shake in fear, his head twitched countless times.

"....pain...make......feel...pain...."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3222 on: August 04, 2009, 04:11:03 AM
Mania: *Does a handstand recovery and flips over to face StrangeMan* Nice...you're different from the others...familiar...but I have a job to do and it doesn't involve you living! *leaps at strangeman again and punches him*

StrangeMan: *flying back from the hit with a " 8D" face*

Capn: *watching from a distance* Hm...*" B("*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3223 on: August 04, 2009, 04:41:38 AM
Hajime sighs as he places his hand on one side of his head and slides it down to his eye after watching Strangeman's eerie enjoyment of pain.  He would want to help him worry more about the damage he's going to get for continuing, but decides against it, seeing as it would just make the situation worse.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #3224 on: August 04, 2009, 05:12:42 AM
StrangeMan slowly stood up and faced Mania. When he spoke, his voiced had a high pitched and childish tone
"...Vwe he he he...not bad...I think you broke one of my ribs...course, I expected a bit more from you...but I guess that's the worse an over grown child can do." StrangeMan's body still shook from fear, his head tilted towards the left, while he had a surreal expresion on his face. (*^*)

"...W-what the hell is moi saying!?..." StrangeMan thought, when he heard a faint voice.

"...sleep....go.....sleep..." The voice told him.

"....sleep....well...I am *yawn*...a bit tired..." His vision started to fade.

"...sleep...I'll...make...things...better...sleep..."

For some reason, StrangeMan trusted the voice, but before he would go to a deep slumber, he asked the voice:
"...who are you?..."

And the voice told him: "...Just...a...forgoten...child...

StrangeMan closed his eyes, and began to sleep. His body swayed side-to-side, while it stood up, his head still twiching, while it showed that mishapen mouth. (-^-)

In his sleep, he whispered:
"....hurt me....