The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 440218

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3175 on: August 02, 2009, 04:46:05 AM
Hajime stared at the wires binding him in place, about to decide how to react when the buzzsaw chops him loose and Flame shows up to remove the remains still coiled around him.  He stands back up and watches the two prepare to engage in a long-awaited battle.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #3176 on: August 02, 2009, 04:55:18 AM
Harming jumped up from his place inside the craft. I...I gotta help 'im! He quickly went over to the craft's exit and was about to jump out, but... I can't breathe in space! But, I'm part-vampire... do I even need to breathe?!

He closed his eyes, sighed and said aloud. "Well, here goes something!" He jumped.

His eyes widened. Gw-gwaaah! I can't breathe! He flailed around, his hands on his throat. I need air! Suddenly, he froze. WAIT! I...don't need air. He stopped flailing around and looked straight.

Then he grinned and rubbed the back of his head. "Oh right! Opps! My bad!"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3177 on: August 02, 2009, 05:01:58 AM
Flame just stared at Roa, and said, with a dark tone,
"Maybe I will..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #3178 on: August 02, 2009, 05:13:00 AM
"Don't make me laugh-! You think you can defeat me?!" He lowered his hand, his eye filled with mixed anger and amusement. "I, who has obtained a new level of power, that your pathetically useless minds couldn't comprehend?!"

He flicked a few strands of hair out of his face, that had slipped over to the wrong side. "To think, at one point I had thought you might have possessed intelligence." He relaxed. "But you know... I think I'll never understand why people follow someone like you. You're a selfish hypocrite, who is willing to sacrifice a whole city on innocent people just to kill one person. I wonder, are you going to kill me, saying that you are upholding justice...?"

He smirked. "Or, are you just mad with revenge because I tried to have you killed? Heh, all the people here are so stupid."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3179 on: August 02, 2009, 05:26:57 AM
Nick hadn't even noticed the Prince arriving. All he could see was the claw that was plunged straight down into his chest.

Archer

Reply #3180 on: August 02, 2009, 05:29:29 AM
He headed towards Nick - pulling out his lance as he went, and narrowed his eyes. Focusing energy into the lance, the jewels on it began to glow with power. "Alright, here goes!" He shouted, throwing it right at the creature's face.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3181 on: August 02, 2009, 05:34:20 AM
Nick cried out in pain as the claw was plunged into his chest. But his cry was dwarfed by the feral shriek of the demonic creature, which now had the Prince's holy lance piereced through its flaming skull. It surrendered Nick's sword, which clattered onto the chassis of the ship, and clutched its face in pain. A number of cracks ran along its head, a small amount of flame being issued from each crack, until at last it's head exploded in a burst of dark purple flames. The creature disassembled, and its crumbling pieces were sucked forth into a small black vortex which had mysteriously appeared upon its defeat, and promptly closed again. It was defeated at last.

Archer

Reply #3182 on: August 02, 2009, 05:37:12 AM
Harming stared at what had just occured. Really, the young prince was in shock. "N-no way! I actually beat that thing?" He stared in shock for a few seconds longer, before - you guessed it - he grinned and pumped his fist in the air...in the space? "Yeah, I'm the best like no one ever was~!"

He celebrated for a few seconds longer before he remembered he really was forgetting something. "What was i-oh man, Nick!" He quickly went over to his friend. "Hey, you okay!?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3183 on: August 02, 2009, 05:40:34 AM
Flame Simply chuckled.
" 'Justice?' Im a weapon! An assasin created for hire by the highest payer."
Flame chuckled to himself again. his crimson slitted eyes had gone back to their normal blue color, and his pupils weren't slitted anymore, but... instead of being black like they should be, they were red. glowing red. Flames face itself had an ominous shadow to it.

"Why would I care about Justice...? My very existence is against the law, fool."

Flame was definitely not himself...
...Or... Was he?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3184 on: August 02, 2009, 05:43:23 AM
Nick coughed; a couple of droplets of blood splashed onto his jacket, mixing into the blood from his chest wound. He managed a small smile.

"I can't feel my limbs and I have a couple of small holes in my chest, but otherwise I'm good."

Archer

Reply #3185 on: August 02, 2009, 05:44:52 AM
Roa shook his head. "You and I are speaking of different forms of justice." He chucked. "So if I payed you would you join me, or are you just spouting nonsense like always?"

"Alright, alright! Just hang on a minute!" As fast as he could, the Prince retrieved his lance. "We should go back to the ship now, right? Here! I'll help ya back."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3186 on: August 02, 2009, 05:46:45 AM
"Thanks," said Nick, doing his best to get to his feet. He could barely stand upright, and only with the Prince supporting him.

Archer

Reply #3187 on: August 02, 2009, 05:53:17 AM
Back in the ship, the two sat around for a bit. "Soo.." The Prince said brightly, "what now?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3188 on: August 02, 2009, 05:54:42 AM
Nick was breathing pretty heavily. "I think I'm gonna...need a doctor. Or something. Sorry, dude."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3189 on: August 02, 2009, 05:55:45 AM
Hajime looked towards Flame in concern, unsure if he should be doing something to stop him or wait and see what'll happen next.

Archer

Reply #3190 on: August 02, 2009, 05:59:26 AM
"Right!" He blinked and titled his head. "Where are we gonna find one of them?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3191 on: August 02, 2009, 06:21:54 AM
Roa shook his head. "You and I are speaking of different forms of justice." He chucked. "So if I payed you would you join me, or are you just spouting nonsense like always?"

"Alright, alright! Just hang on a minute!" As fast as he could, the Prince retrieved his lance. "We should go back to the ship now, right? Here! I'll help ya back."
Flame Chuckled.
"Those days are long gone anyway.  But Besides, I dont like yo. Why would I allow myself to be hired by my enemy?"

(damn. RP block's back)

Archer

Reply #3192 on: August 02, 2009, 06:26:43 AM
"Who knows. Maybe because you were poor?" He raised an eyebrow. "Let me ask you, after you're finished with me, what will you do next?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3193 on: August 02, 2009, 06:57:32 AM
"Poor? Please... You don't launch a space station with pennies... After?" *shrugs* "Who knows..."

Archer

Reply #3194 on: August 02, 2009, 08:13:55 AM
"The poor part was sarcasm. I'm not surprised you're not smart to comprehend it."

(Flame, if ya don't know what to post then let me beat ya, okay? I want this arc to finish soon...)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3195 on: August 02, 2009, 08:36:33 AM
Blackmore couldn't help himself, and cackled maniacally.

"Hyehehehehahahahahahahahahaha! Oh, you amuse me, little man. Is this to do with you being defeated countless times? Oh. I've heard of that, yessir. And I can help prevent you from falling prey to these meddlesome heroes again, yessir." He extened a levitating gauntlet. "I propose an...alliance. An alliance, yessir. I can help you, hyeheheheheh..."
Blackmore's comment caused a sharp pain to DWII's soul. He's... Right... Despite the Boosted arc being planned, Flame killing me was not as planned, and the defeat at Mania's hand definitely was not as planned... Am I really that unworthy as a wannabe villian? Despite the contributions to RPM City, can't little old me get a chance to have a taste of world domination?

"... You know what? An alliance isn't such a bad idea... Hyehehehe..." A strange aura "seemed" to surround DWII...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3196 on: August 02, 2009, 08:42:58 AM
Hajime suddenly cringes as another sinister aura strikes his heart.  He looks towards the direction wondering where it was coming from, then back towards Flame and Roa.

He decides to leave the matter in their hands and wanders off towards where Blackmore and WilyII are, deciding to spy in on what they were planning to do with this allience he seems to be sensing.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3197 on: August 02, 2009, 10:39:58 AM
"The poor part was sarcasm. I'm not surprised you're not smart to comprehend it."

(Flame, if ya don't know what to post then let me beat ya, okay? I want this arc to finish soon...)
(Go ahead. But easy on the hair. 8D also, Id appreciate not getting killed... I dont want another situation like when I was trapped in Wily's computer network and my body being repaired...)
Flame pulled his sword from his back and walked towards Roa, when suddenly, Flames eyes went wide. He dropped his sword and fell to his knees, grabbing his head in agony. SOMETHING in his systems was crashing due to his mental malfunction. the same malfunction that caused his personality to change so drastically.
*insert screaming and pain sounds*

Archer

Reply #3198 on: August 02, 2009, 10:58:14 AM
Roa walked forward. "Really? That was...no fun." He kicked Flame right in the face, and into a wall. The same wires that had captured Hajime emerged and connected themselves with Flame's body. "That should keep you...offline for awhile." He stated as Flame's screams of pain ceased and he collapsed on the floor.

Then, the building itself absorbed Flame, his body sinking into the wall before it disappeared completely. "Have fun in that dungeon when you wake up!" He called after him, mockingly.

"Now, to deal with the other problem." He looked in the direction that Wily and Blackmore were at - the direction where Hajime had gone. He found himself chuckling again. Trying to steal Wily behind my back Blackmore? That's fine, I'll let you continue doing what you want for now.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3199 on: August 02, 2009, 05:43:13 PM
(Go ahead. But easy on the hair. 8D also, Id appreciate not getting killed... I dont want another situation like when I was trapped in Wily's computer network and my body being repaired...)
(I blame RP block back then! >w<)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.