The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439196

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3150 on: August 01, 2009, 07:02:54 PM
I´ve never expected someone like you can create light....that suprised me....but still there is no chance you can hurt me. Your heart is beating not right enoug to beat me....
Temnota was calm, she wasn´t even preparing to dodge or block attacks.

Archer

Reply #3151 on: August 01, 2009, 07:13:13 PM
( -AC)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3152 on: August 01, 2009, 07:19:27 PM
(Well excuuuuse me ruler of RPM)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3153 on: August 01, 2009, 07:19:44 PM
Mania: *straining a vain in his forehead* A cocky little [tornado fang]er...Fine take this. *Grabs here by the hand and drags her closer towards the WDS*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3154 on: August 01, 2009, 07:23:49 PM
(Hey, even Roa isn't that strong. Plus your description is a lie. If she had 'normal endurance' she shouldn't be able to take any of those hits.)

(Normal Endurance, abnormal speed, very strong, power on the same level as Roa)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3155 on: August 01, 2009, 07:27:29 PM
Temnota: Heeey, what do you think you´re doing?!

Sonne: Shouldn´t we help her?
Sieg: Nah, she is still enjoying it.... -AC....we can´t interupt until she get´s bored...
Shimmer: Are you serious?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3156 on: August 01, 2009, 08:16:25 PM
Mania: You can take punches just fine, but how about this! *grabs temnota and sits down on a small rock and lays her, stomach down, across hiss knees*

Temnota: Hey hey hey!  O^O what's the big idea!

Mania: Let's see how well you can take humiliation! *gathers aura around his hand and "spanks" Temnota in front of everyone in the WDS*

Capn: Idiot... -AC

Everyone:  :o, :-[, XD, :O, O^Oo//////o, B(, O:<

(note different people = different reaction)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3157 on: August 01, 2009, 08:32:38 PM
"You're in a place you cannot know the location of." A medic said to Wily. "You have been healed, now take this." She shoved a piece of junk in his hands, which teleported him back to the WDS.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3158 on: August 01, 2009, 08:35:09 PM
"Wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Before DWII could finish his sentence, he was back at the courtyard in front of the WDS. He turned around, and saw Mania "humiliating" someone.

"..."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3159 on: August 01, 2009, 08:51:43 PM
Mania got surrounded by the four knight, each of them pointing their weapon at him.
Sieg: You Idiot! You know what you just did.
Sudenly Temnota freed herself. A deadly aura surrounded her.
Sieg: Now we´re done for.
But then something that noone expected has happened. Temnota started crying. She then jumped on Mania, knocking on his head, like a child would do.
Temnota:You, you big, fat, ugly, meanie!
Stolz: What the? How old is she?
Sieg: She turned 15 last month.....
Stolz: How uncool  -AC
Shimmer: We should just take her and leave
The knights then grabbed Temnota, trying to calm her down.
Sieg: We´re taking you back to Silan´s ship, miss Temnota. She is probably worried about you.
Stolz: Not cool  -AC
Sonne: See ya folks, thatnks for the interesting day! Try not to destroy everything
Shimmer: This place....is crazy.
With that the knights left

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3160 on: August 01, 2009, 08:56:42 PM
Mania: *rubbing his head* Hm...an interesting bunch.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3161 on: August 01, 2009, 09:02:43 PM
Blackmore, with his uncanny peripheral vision, took notice of the Doctor returning from...wherever he had gone to. He didn't care much about the details. With a swish of his cape, he vanished into thin air, only to appear from behind Wily like a boogeyman approaching a nervous child.

"Boo."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3162 on: August 01, 2009, 09:06:43 PM
"GAH!" DWII swung round and pointed his buster at the source of the voice, only to see a caped... Being.

"Oh, it's you, one of Roa's guests. I never did catch your name. However... DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3163 on: August 01, 2009, 09:10:14 PM
"Oh, how terribly rude of me. Allow me to introduce myself..." Placing a floating hand to his chest, he bowed, his cape swishing dramatically. "I am Lord Blackmore. It's a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Wily II. Hyeheheheheheh..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3164 on: August 01, 2009, 09:14:41 PM
"Lord Blackmore? A pleasure meeting you then... I think..." DWII just couldn't shake off the feeling of that trailing laugh at the end.

"So... What brings you here?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3165 on: August 01, 2009, 09:19:30 PM
"Well, now that you've come to mention it," mused Blackmore, steepling his fingers together and rattling them idly, "I have come to make a...proposition, yessir. Hyeheheheh..."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3166 on: August 01, 2009, 09:24:42 PM
That laugh... Something about that laugh...

"A proposition you say? Very intriguing... However, there is a pressing matter about those 2 afro men... If not stopped, this world might be lost."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3167 on: August 01, 2009, 09:44:31 PM
Blackmore couldn't help himself, and cackled maniacally.

"Hyehehehehahahahahahahahahaha! Oh, you amuse me, little man. Is this to do with you being defeated countless times? Oh. I've heard of that, yessir. And I can help prevent you from falling prey to these meddlesome heroes again, yessir." He extened a levitating gauntlet. "I propose an...alliance. An alliance, yessir. I can help you, hyeheheheheh..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3168 on: August 01, 2009, 10:22:17 PM
Mania: Ah. well that was a great warm up, I got to embarrass a child and I saw panties.

Capn: Mania, we've already wasted enough time here, we have a job to finish. *gets up straightens out his Shades*

Mania: Fine but all work and no play makes Capn a very dull brother. *laughs*

They both began to make their short walk towards the WDS...

Afro: Oh god we're screwed if this keeps up!  ;^;

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3169 on: August 01, 2009, 10:47:52 PM
Roa twitched. It seemed it Hajime was going to ignore him. Ignore him! To say he was a little miffed was an understatement. He knew nothing, yet talked like he knew everything! He was worthless and arrogant and useless!

His unclawed hand curled into a fist, before he jumped forward embedding his claws right though Hajime's back, right below the chest.

But just as Roa was sure he had gotten Hajime, he suddenly glows white and fazes out of sight.

"Oh, I'm sorry, was I trailing off when I was talking earlier?" Hajime asked as he stood behind Roa with his fists still behind his back.  Small puncture holes were in his back, suggesting he barely dodged the attack.

He then looks back out the window, "Unfortunately, our little scuffle is going to have to wait.  Those brothers are already making their way into WDS and you don't want them taking it over, now do you?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3170 on: August 02, 2009, 12:02:59 AM
A few yards away, Clockston and his companions were just reaching the WDS.
However, a familiar figure was hiding in the shadows, following them.

"...Hmmmm...StrangeMan seems to be angry for some reason...that's not like him...better keep a close eye on him."

The shadow continued it's pursuit, in a stealthy fashion.

Back in the FAUST...

"He left!?" She reacted. "Hmph! Stupid Afro Guy, leaving like that...Clockston gonna be very angry with me." Her face had a big frown, and teary eyes.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3171 on: August 02, 2009, 01:17:58 AM
(Ive seriously got a case of RP block. Afro, Are you  fighting at the moment? Because I could still go after you in my angry frenzy.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #3172 on: August 02, 2009, 04:30:57 AM
But just as Roa was sure he had gotten Hajime, he suddenly glows white and fazes out of sight.

"Oh, I'm sorry, was I trailing off when I was talking earlier?" Hajime asked as he stood behind Roa with his fists still behind his back.  Small puncture holes were in his back, suggesting he barely dodged the attack.

He then looks back out the window, "Unfortunately, our little scuffle is going to have to wait.  Those brothers are already making their way into WDS and you don't want them taking it over, now do you?"
Roa turned to Hajime. "I think you forgot the part where I don't care." Immediately giant wires shot out of the wall of the WDS curling themselves around Hajime and making him unable to move. They could also negate all special, while it should not be possible, but it was his domain after all.

"Now let's try this again."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3173 on: August 02, 2009, 04:36:49 AM
(Ive got my spark back! :D )

Suddenly, Flame's buzzsaw buckle cuts through the wires coming out of the wall, causing Haijime to drop to the floor and try to get out of the ones still wrapped around him. it circles round and returns to Flame's hand, where he deactivates the sawblades and puts it back in its spot as his "buckle"

Flame walks over to Haijime and rips the wires off, and helps him up, then turns and stares at Roa intently.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #3174 on: August 02, 2009, 04:42:06 AM
"I see." His hand covered his face (although it would be impossible to be hide that smirk), and his one visible eye peeked out from between the gaps in his fingers. "Are you going to...kill me?"