The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439053

Archer

Reply #3125 on: August 01, 2009, 11:34:12 AM
(I'm just saying :P)

He covered the visible side of his face with his hand and laughed harder. "Everything has a purpose. Just because you are not intelligent to see the brilliance of my plan, doesn't mean it isn't there!"

He lowered his hand, his laughter finally fading away. "But if you really think that guy is hiding behind his voice, you obviously don't have the ability to accurately judge an opponent."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3126 on: August 01, 2009, 11:38:21 AM
Mania: Fine but I won't go easy on you just because your inferior to me. *quickly grabs her by the collar* Now lets see your strength....*winds up for a simple punch*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3127 on: August 01, 2009, 11:42:39 AM
Temnot got hit by the punch.
.....oh right, OUCH! that...uhmmm hurt!

Sieg: -AC she´s doing it again.
Shimmer: You saw her fighting?
Sieg: Yeah, it was a long time ago, before we went here. That girl....is scarry when she´s fighting

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3128 on: August 01, 2009, 11:50:49 AM
He covered the visible side of his face with his hand and laughed harder. "Everything has a purpose. Just because you are not intelligent to see the brilliance of my plan, doesn't mean it isn't there!"

He lowered his hand, his laughter finally fading away. "But if you really think that guy is hiding behind his voice, you obviously don't have the ability to accurately judge an opponent."

"Oh, I'm aware he's not a pushover," Hajime said, straightening his neck upward, "I just assume the reason he keeps throwing insults is because he doesn't trust himself enough to take on someone who is in a calm state of mind during a fight."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3129 on: August 01, 2009, 11:51:30 AM
Mania: Yes...now that I know you're a tough little [parasitic bomb] I can do this...*winds up another punch*

Temnota: Another?

Mania: Not quite...a real one.

Temnota: real?

Mania: HHHAAAA! *punches her with some REAL force behind his fist this time in her gut*

Temnota fell from the force of Mania's punch, not expecting that he was holding back, She was pondering what to do as tried to push a side the great pain that one punch gave her...

Temnota: Meanie... O^O *cough*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3130 on: August 01, 2009, 12:20:03 PM
*Cough* that hurt....
In the next second Temnota was standing close to Mania.
...not a little
Before Mania could to anything, Temnota punched him in the face, sending him flying to the closest building. Temnota go shocked.
Oh my, I didn´t mean to punch this strong..... :-[

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3131 on: August 01, 2009, 02:05:15 PM
"Alright, Cacodaemon," taunted Nick, his free hand glowing with a sparkling flow of magical energy, "Come get me!"

Blackmore was observing the fighting between the others with bemused interest; or, at least, pretending to. In actuality, he wasn't really interested in the affairs of his "associates". Though his eyes were focused on them, his mind wandered elsewhere.

"With any luck, all of this will pay off for me; assuming, of course, this gambit is not too much of a risk for myself. No, of course it isn't. If anything goes wrong, I can simply summon my trusty confidant. Yes, hyeheheheheh. Just like a chessboard. Hyeheheheh...just as planned..."

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3132 on: August 01, 2009, 02:20:49 PM
While most of our characters fight agaisnt the powerful afroed brothers, StrangeMan and Clockston had just arrived near the entrance to RPM city.

"...That was a long walk. tick-tock." Clockston said to himself.

Behind him were StrangeMan, who seemed to be mumbling at himself, and next to StrangeMan was a familiar floating piece of metal.

"Ah, so this is the famed RPM city...I always wanted to come visit this place. tick-tock." Clockston said in a awfully cheery voice.
"Unfourtinately, there is no time for site seeing, right caped clown." CLockston refered to StrangeMan.

"...mumble mumble...itchy...mumble." StrangeMan replied while he scratched his right arm.

Clockston watched him for a moment, but the faced back towards the large utopia, that is RPM.

"...Well then, let's get going then...tick-tock."

The three then ventured toward one of the greatest battles of their lives. (Or at least the greatest battle of this arc.)

Back at FAUST...

Sack had just awoken from her slumber, dressed in her unique atire. When she oponed her eyes and looked at BlackHook, she asked him: "...Mr. Pirate...where's Afro guy?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3133 on: August 01, 2009, 02:28:49 PM
( Actually sack is with me on a floor, there are fear affected Soldier in out way.)

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3134 on: August 01, 2009, 02:47:30 PM
(Oh I see, well then I'll just edit my last post then.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3135 on: August 01, 2009, 03:49:51 PM
Blackhook looked at sack.
You´re awake, that´s good, since we´ve got a problem
BH pointed at the fear affected soldiers, who were about to shoot with their guns. Blackhook knocked them down, then he took them on his shoulders.
The afroed man escaped together with mr. Flame.
He looked at the hole int the wall, where Stolz was supposed to be.
And I guess they are no longer on this station. So we need these guys here to be back to normal to help us find Flame, that way we will find the Afroed one. I will kick his ass and then you can capture him again.....

Archer

Reply #3136 on: August 01, 2009, 03:59:16 PM
Harming watched nick through his long blond bangs. W-wow! He's really amazing! He made sure the ship was still alright. Now that I think about it, wasn't there something really amazing I could do too...?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3137 on: August 01, 2009, 04:02:24 PM
Back at wherever DWII is currently, DWII has just begun to awaken from his defeat (again...). He looked around, and noticed the dent still in his chest armour.

"Holy crap... That Mania was way stronger than I thought..." Getting off his feet, DWII tried to wander around a bit, though things are moving too slowly for him. He decided to give up and look out a very convienently placed window. What he saw surprised him.

"... Where am I!?"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3138 on: August 01, 2009, 04:41:16 PM
The demon accepted Nick's challenge in its usual non-verbal manner, lunging towards him with a hideous shriek. Nick leapt off of the E-Wing, sword in hand, and the two opponents clashed - steel of sword against bone of claw.

Blackmore glanced about the room. He was getting bored of this. He was just itching to move the pieces a little bit...no. Not yet. He'd have to wait. Wait, yessir.

Archer

Reply #3139 on: August 01, 2009, 04:48:55 PM
Roa twitched. It seemed it Hajime was going to ignore him. Ignore him! To say he was a little miffed was an understatement. He knew nothing, yet talked like he knew everything! He was worthless and arrogant and useless!

His unclawed hand curled into a fist, before he jumped forward embedding his claws right though Hajime's back, right below the chest.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3140 on: August 01, 2009, 05:32:50 PM
*Cough* that hurt....
In the next second Temnota was standing close to Mania.
...not a little
Before Mania could to anything, Temnota punched him in the face, sending him flying to the closest building. Temnota go shocked.
Oh my, I didn´t mean to punch this strong..... :-[

Mania: *Still in the building begins to laugh* Oh great! I was hoping this fight wouldn't end too quickly! *Breaks out of he building with impressive speed and knees Temnota in the face with a considerable amount of force* HA! *Quickly maneuvers behind her and grabs her by the feet and looks down while she hangs by her feet* oh my such and interesting color choice...* Throws her up in towards the air* and now we wait. *raises his and a points one finger itno the air as an aura emits around it.*

Capn: Aim to kill this time, don't cripple them like always.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3141 on: August 01, 2009, 05:45:25 PM
Sieg: I just hope she hasen´t noticed it....else we might end up killed....

Temnota was still in the air, thinking.
Color choice? What does he mean with that........Oh wait!  o//////o

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3142 on: August 01, 2009, 06:05:03 PM
Mania: Hrmmmm! *concentrates the aura into a thick layer around his finger* Now...to end this little annoyance. *Crouches down then jumps into the air after her* Take thisssss! *Uses his finger to penetrates her...with a small thin beam through her chest* Heh, silly little girl. If I were a lolicon I would  of let you live. *smirks*

Both of them fall back towards the ground. Mania landing on his feet, Temnota on her back...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3143 on: August 01, 2009, 06:15:34 PM
Temnota´s body disappeared. Mania turned back and startet yelling.
WHO´S NEXT!
But sudenly something emerged from Mania´s shadow. Temnot was bahind Mania, holding a ninja sword close to his neck.
Scarred you huh, don´t worry, I´m not into killing...but...
Temnota pounded Mania into the ground. Then she´s started kicking his head.
Try to take a look now!

Archer

Reply #3144 on: August 01, 2009, 06:18:09 PM
( -AC)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3145 on: August 01, 2009, 06:21:38 PM
Temnota´s body disappeared. Mania turned back and startet yelling.
WHO´S NEXT!
But sudenly something emerged from Mania´s shadow. Temnot was bahind Mania, holding a ninja sword close to his neck.
Scarred you huh, don´t worry, I´m not into killing...but...
Temnota pounded Mania into the ground. Then she´s started kicking his head.
Try to take a look now!

Mania: ACK! NO! STOP!

Temnota: !

Mania: See? I can act too. *laughs as he quickly back flips away from her* So you like to play in people's shadows huh?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3146 on: August 01, 2009, 06:29:23 PM
Nick grinned, confident his sword could slice the beast - but, alas, it didn't. The demon grabbed the blade in its skeletal claw and tightened its grip; Nick struggled to release it, but to no avail. With a hiss, the demon opened its hideous jaws and spewed a stream of deep indigo flames at its prey. Nick gasped and swung around on the hilt of his sword, the flames just barely singing his clothing, but at the cost of his sword being lost - his fingers slipped, and he fell back down to the chassis of the craft below.

"Gat dangit," he swore to himself, lumbering back up to his feet. The demon, for a feral creature, seemed to have a surprisingly intuitive knowledge of how to wield the sword it had confiscated from its prey. It swerved down and swung the blade; Nick ducked beneath it, but was caught off-guard as the beast spat a burst of fire at him. With that blow to the chest, he was thrown back, hoping he wouldn't fall off of the ship.

The flame kicked in. A stinging sensation engulfed his chest, and the feeling of burning continued to run its way along his body. It didn't hurt, per se, just stung. His limbs, joints, even nerves felt numb. It wasn't intended to kill him; simply paralyze him.

That was all the beast needed. A vile hiss escaped its mouth, and it lunged down at its prey. At that moment, Nick could truly see the beast - and even in his frail, immobile state, it was a fiendish sight.

It was the eyes. Each eye was like a vortex, a swirling, unfathomable whirlpool of infinite darkness, with only a small, flaming orb for the pupil. Each eye stared down at its prey, like a hawk with a mouse in its talons. Nick couldn't move. Even if he could, the monster had his sword. He was too numb and weakened to utilise his abilities.

He was a goner.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3147 on: August 01, 2009, 06:31:26 PM
Actually, I can control them. I just need to touch it and now I can control it for 5 minutes.
Sudenly Mania´s shadow started moving on it´s own. Then the shadow wrapped Mania´s body.
And Ican even give it a physical form...ain´t it nice?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3148 on: August 01, 2009, 06:47:05 PM
Actually, I can control them. I just need to touch it and now I can control it for 5 minutes.
Sudenly Mania´s shadow started moving on it´s own. Then the shadow wrapped Mania´s body.
And Ican even give it a physical form...ain´t it nice?

Mania: Oh my very impressive...but I'm not out of tricks yet. *turns to Capn* Time to use that technique we learned a while back in the desert.

Capn: already? Fine...hurry then. *sits down and flips his Shades down*

Mania: Well I'll take care of this problem then...*wiggles one hand free, put's his shades on and lifts his hand to the sky*...tell me, how well do you and your shadow play go up against this. *Smirks*

Temnota: Against what?

Mania: HEYA! *A small ball appears from Mania's hand and jumps off and lands onto the arena* there.

Temnota:...Is that it-*the ball explodes into a light that is shining constantly, blinding all* AAAHHHH! ;^;

Mania: Did I forget to mention it makes a high noon kind of effect so...no more shadows for you! *Dash's at Temnota and pins her to the ground and proceeds to viciously beat on her*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3149 on: August 01, 2009, 06:48:29 PM
Blackmore observed the scuffle between Afro and Temnota with his usual passive amusement, but something about it seemed to make his smile a little more genuine than before.

And somewhere, in some other universe, a rich skeleton felt someone was watching him.