The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439080

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3075 on: August 01, 2009, 08:05:25 AM
As DWII watched the going-ons in the throne room, he let out a huge sigh.

"Looks like there's no turning back now... It's time..." DWII walked out of his lab, and made his way towards the throne room, and Rock'd-On.

"Let's get... DANGEROUS."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3076 on: August 01, 2009, 08:18:29 AM
A-S: Y-yes...I only wish I could of had Dan here to help...Damn it...they're close...

Out side the WDS, several hundred yards, Two mysterious figures appeared. They both sported Afros and had ridiculous outfits, one of them was smoking a cigarette while the other had an aura emitting from his hands...

???2: So....he's here? Are you positive!?

???1: *flicking a used cigg* positive...

???2: *laughing maniacally* Goody, now it's time to have some fun!

(note: For a current reference as to what Our mysterious adversaries look like, see HERE)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3077 on: August 01, 2009, 08:42:37 AM
Sonne: Are we going to fight or something?
Shimmer: I´m not sure......
Stolz: Nah, our mission is over, we can watch
Sieg: .....hmmmmmm
Sieg was closely watching Hajime.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3078 on: August 01, 2009, 08:44:06 AM
DWII has just arrived in the throne room, and seeing that the party has started off, decided to jump in.

"So... Who should I take then?" DWII inquired Roa.

Archer

Reply #3079 on: August 01, 2009, 08:45:56 AM
"I thought your mission was to kill Flame? Surely as he is now he may do something that would cause you too...die."

"As for you Wily..you can help me take care of them."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3080 on: August 01, 2009, 08:49:50 AM
Stolz looked at Roa.
We could have killed Flame if your dear Afro-Shroom didn´t interupt our process.
Sonne was whispering to Shimmer.
I though it was her who snapped and we couldn´t finish our job....

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3081 on: August 01, 2009, 08:52:19 AM
"Them ehh... This will be painfully fun..." DWII said in a rather sarcastic tone.

Archer

Reply #3082 on: August 01, 2009, 08:54:13 AM
Roa shrugged. "Be that way, but in that case I really can't give your mistress the reward I put out for anyone who disposed of Flame."

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3083 on: August 01, 2009, 08:56:49 AM
"Who cares about what you should do to Flame?" Hajime said, rather annoyed, "We've got a bigger problem heading this way.  If he needs something to blow his steam, have him try and stop those two from finding their way here!"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #3084 on: August 01, 2009, 09:02:00 AM
Roa wondered when Hajime missed the part where Flame was going crazy. He didn't particularly feel like getting killed while his attention was elsewhere. He settled for raising an eyebrow. "'Who cares'? I thought you would, seeing as you two are friends after all. Are you saying no one would care if I killed him? That's not very nice."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3085 on: August 01, 2009, 09:02:53 AM
"As for you Wily..you can help me take care of them."
Flame: WHO!?

A-S: It's...my brothers. Yes my brothers are close by...I can;t tell you much at this moment but what I can tell you is that they are extremely powerful, sinister and won't stop at anything to kill me, and destroy RPM City. They aren't to be taken lightly either, I should know...I was hoping to lure them somewhere else but I didn't have enough time...But they are Evil!

???2: Oh such kind words...

???1: ...From the one weakest of every one here.

As every one looked around the room to try and find the source of the voices, Afro just stood still slightly trembling in both fear and anger. For it was time to face his past...

" If he needs something to blow his steam, have him try and stop those two from finding their way here!"

A-S: Too late Hajime.

A sudden explosion rocked the WDS as from the recently made hole in wall, two Afroed men appeared...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3086 on: August 01, 2009, 09:03:27 AM
At that moment, DWII gathered up all his energy, and transformed into his Boosted form again.

"Oh boy... I'm really getting too old for this..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3087 on: August 01, 2009, 09:13:31 AM
A-S: Everyone...meet Capn' Afro (the one smoking) and Afro-Mania (the one with a crazy snicker on his face)...my brothers.

Capn: Hm...still formal as ever. Let's get this over with.

Mania: What are you kidding me!? I'm gonna make this as long and pain full as possible for him and all his little retarded looking little [Top Spin] fucks! Bwa ha ha ha!

Capn: HEY! Don't forget your also insulting a certain person here as well you idiot.

Mania: AH forgive me but I can't contain my self.

Afro: Damn it...cocky bastards like always...Damn it I need Dan quickly. where is he?

Mean while, Dan continues hs trek towards the WDS...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3088 on: August 01, 2009, 09:19:37 AM
"... Can I take the Mania guy? He must die for those words... Plus the damage to the wall!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3089 on: August 01, 2009, 09:20:59 AM
Stolz: Oh great, more afros..... -AC
Sonne: Won´t the misstress be angry at usbecause she won´t get the reward now?
Sieg: I doubt that she cared for the reward anyway, oh miss Temnota, you´re still here?
The young lady was standing next to the four knights.
I though it will be some fun here, so I stayed...do you think I should fight too?
Sieg: better not, you would end up killing everyone here

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3090 on: August 01, 2009, 09:22:05 AM
Roa wondered when Hajime missed the part where Flame was going crazy. He didn't particularly feel like getting killed while his attention was elsewhere. He settled for raising an eyebrow. "'Who cares'? I thought you would, seeing as you two are friends after all. Are you saying no one would care if I killed him? That's not very nice."

Hajime meagerly looks over to Roa, "Technically, he's not completely gone.  He's just VERY angry right now and only looks like he's going to mindlessly tear someone's head off.  I don't care if you value your life, but I don't want Flame taking all his anger out on either you or Afro just because one of you needed a training lesson."

Just as he had finished retorting Roa's comment....

Flame: WHO!?

A-S: It's...my brothers. Yes my brothers are close by...I can;t tell you much at this moment but what I can tell you is that they are extremely powerful, sinister and won't stop at anything to kill me, and destroy RPM City. They aren't to be taken lightly either, I should know...I was hoping to lure them somewhere else but I didn't have enough time...But they are Evil!

???2: Oh such kind words...

???1: ...From the one weakest of every one here.

As every one looked around the room to try and find the source of the voices, Afro just stood still slightly trembling in both fear and anger. For it was time to face his past...

A sudden explosion rocked the WDS as from the recently made hole in wall, two Afroed men appeared...

A-S: Everyone...meet Capn' Afro (the one smoking) and Afro-Mania (the one with a crazy snicker on his face)...my brothers.

Capn: Hm...still formal as ever. Let's get this over with.

Mania: What are you kidding me!? I'm gonna make this as long and pain full as possible for him and all his little retarded looking little [Top Spin] fucks! Bwa ha ha ha!

Capn: HEY! Don't forget your also insulting a certain person here as well you idiot.

Mania: AH forgive me but I can't contain my self.

Afro: Damn it...cocky bastards like always...Damn it I need Dan quickly. where is he?

Mean while, Dan continues hs trek towards the WDS...

Hajime frowns slightly as he stares at the two brothers, contemplating his plan of action since he doesn't have his arsenal pack, nor have the time to retrieve it even by remote.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #3091 on: August 01, 2009, 09:24:14 AM
Roa whose seriousness had faded away, was watching events unfold with his usual look. "It's almost funny who little you realize." He said to Hajime.

"You do realize," he said to Silan's Knights, "that the reward for Flame's death is a Yashichi?"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3092 on: August 01, 2009, 09:26:10 AM
Afro: What!? You can't just choose to duel them! you have no idea how they fight and -

Capn: AFRO! Shut it and lets let these two duel. I need to make an example of one of you anyways...and I also need to entertain my self a little too. *smirks*

Mania: YES!!! Time to face the Grim Reaper you old bastard! *jumps up in front of DWII* Lets do this Gramps...*cracks his knuckles*

Afro: No....we need to strike together...Dan where are you?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3093 on: August 01, 2009, 09:28:34 AM
The four knights first looked at Roa, then at eachother and then all of them stood up, all of them in a fighting stance.
You could mention it sooner you know?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3094 on: August 01, 2009, 09:30:14 AM
"YOU CALLED ME WHAT!?" DWII fired off a few charged skull-shaped buster shots, while trying to head outside of the WDS.

"If you want me come and get me!"

Archer

Reply #3095 on: August 01, 2009, 09:36:22 AM
Roa wondered if she should mention the same price on Hajime's head, but decided against it. It's not like he even had the other Yashichi right now anyway. He decided he wouldn't mention Blackhook's price either, it being something around the huge sum of $5. Yeah. He didn't exactly have much he wanted to give, and he didn't particularly care about Blackhook either.

He watched as Wily attacked mania and found himself twitch. If he's old what does that make me?

Like you can talk about age.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3096 on: August 01, 2009, 09:39:57 AM
Mania: *Dodging with no effort* Bring it on Old geezer, let's see what you can do with that dress and make up you call "armor". *laughs as he follows DWII outside*

Capn: I suggest you all come out side and watch, it's good to laugh a little before you all die. *walks out side*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3097 on: August 01, 2009, 09:42:49 AM
( My head is worth $5? $5? $5!!!!!!!!!!!!§  O:<)
Temnota: Those two afroed men aren´t really nice, right?
Everyone: No [parasitic bomb] !

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3098 on: August 01, 2009, 09:53:37 AM
Outside the WDS....

DWII: Ok...this should be far enough. *turns and faces Mania but realizes he's not behind him* Damn! where is he?

Mania: HERE! *pops out from the ground and uppercuts DWII...HARD* Having a hard time with out your cane and pills old man?

DWII: *taken back by the force Mania hit him with* D-Damn...If it weren't for my Model W...he would of taken my head clean off....Alright you bastard, time to really fight! *prepares a rather large Skullbuster shot*

Mania: *Yawning and clicks a small button on the side of his sunglasses* Hm...whats this? *small numbers appears and fluctuate while other obscure info is shown to Mania* Oh my so you can fight. *Smiles greedly*

(and yes the sunglasses are a shameless spin off of the DBZ "Scouters".  :P)

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #3099 on: August 01, 2009, 09:55:18 AM
Roa watched the fight with vague interest, leaning against a wall outside the WDS where he'd moved to. I wonder...what will you do, Wily?