The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439108

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3050 on: July 31, 2009, 09:24:10 PM
The knights looked at each other.
Shimmer: ........................Sieg might know, right?
Sonne: B-but where is Sieg?
A-S:  -AC

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3051 on: July 31, 2009, 10:00:23 PM
A-S: Well how did you guys get here then?

Posted on: July 31, 2009, 03:38:26 PM
A-S: Hm...on second thought never mind that....I'm sure the Faust should have some escape pods or something of the sort...*Runs off with Flame on his back*..Bye!

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3052 on: July 31, 2009, 10:03:57 PM
As the knights were processing, Sieg sudenly stopped. The other were looking at him.
Something wrong Sieg?
The knight was quite for a while, then he replied.
Go ahead....I will come as soon as possible.
The knight then vanished and the others continued to run. Sudenly Ritter Sieg was standing behind Hajime.
There is no chance in succesfully sneaking on me. I can sence the streming of wind and air around me and I can tell any change in it, like when someone is breathing.
Sieg was pointing his lance on HajimeĀ“s back.

Hajime merely eyes Sieg, about to retaliate when he sensed Flame's consciousness drop and Afro's sinisterness grow darker.  He can also sense the soldiers that were dispatched to stop him and the rest of the knights billowing with fear of something other than what they were sent to do, suggesting they were somehow gassed by the nightmare curse that had affected those back at the transportation room.

He quickly switches to his rebreathing aparatice and warps to the transportation room, hiding behind the consoles and waiting for Afro to appear.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3053 on: July 31, 2009, 10:16:43 PM
A-S: *still running around the Faust* Damn it...I have no idea where the transportation room is!  ;O;

Hajime, sensing Afro was...lacking in Faust knowledge, decided to give him a "bread crumb trail" of sorts to lure Afo towards him and the room...

A-S: *looking down and see's a trail* Bread crumbs? *follows the trail*

Some where in the RPM Desert, Dan wandered but felt a strong urge to face palm for some reason known to him....

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3054 on: July 31, 2009, 10:34:12 PM
The creature hissed and spat a burst of fire at the ship. Nick attempted to swerve to avoid it, but it still smashed against the right wing. Cursing under his breath, he tried shooting a stream of lasers at the creature - it didn't hurt it, though, and it simply absorbed them.

"Gat dangit," Nick muttered, "Hey, Prince, how are you at breathing in space?"

Blackmore noticed Roa was watching him. He seemed to notice a lot, even when he had his back turned. He said nothing, however, still grinning at his own menacing mischief.

Archer

Reply #3055 on: August 01, 2009, 02:17:14 AM
Roa's eyes finally drifted to the window. It's time. Raising his hand, he made a motion with his right arm as if pulling on a rope and terrible cracking sound filled the room as the knights appeared. "Hm." Doing the same with the other arm, the same effect happened and Afro appeared, with Flame.

The Prince scratched his head. "I.. don't think I can.."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3056 on: August 01, 2009, 02:39:16 AM
Nick smiled. "Would you mind manning the ship, in that case?"

Blackmore took a glance over his shoulder. Deciding to let his bothersome foe and his regal ally become food for his demonic pet, he tucked the orb of shadow into his cloak and whirled around, staring at the newcomers with a mixture of curiosity and delight.

"Ah, so good to have visitors drop by." He bowed politely. "I am Lord Blackmore, and I welcome you on behalf of my...associates. Hyeheheheheheh."

Archer

Reply #3057 on: August 01, 2009, 02:50:16 AM
Prince nodded. "Sure!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3058 on: August 01, 2009, 02:58:26 AM
"Awesome," said Nick. He stepped into the rear hatch of the ship, flicked a switch and ejected himself from the vessel. As he was thrown out of the hatch, he threw his hand out and grabbed onto the back of the chassis, then pulled himself up onto the top of the craft. The lack of air in the cosmos didn't seem to have any discernible effect on him; concepts like logic and physics seemed to be wasted on somebody like him. The demonic being stared at him, apparently displaying a fascimile that resembled something akin to confusion, or at least as close as the creature could come to displaying emotion. With a sly cock of his eyebrow, Nick drew his sword and declared, "I'm Enigma. And I can breathe in space."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3059 on: August 01, 2009, 05:16:59 AM
(Flame and White-Jet, sorry, but you do know that Roa has already teleported Afro and Flame to the throne room of the WDS, right?)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3060 on: August 01, 2009, 05:23:08 AM
( D:
How did I miss that...
Goddammnit. Can it happen right after? like, After my post? I dont want it to go to waste... plus having Haijime there too would be interesting.)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3061 on: August 01, 2009, 05:24:58 AM
(Well...I already deleted the post, figuring Flame would've done the same after)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3062 on: August 01, 2009, 05:52:59 AM
(B-but.... D: )

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3063 on: August 01, 2009, 05:53:28 AM
(Oh darn, didn't want it to go that way... X( Anyways, I guess why not... And sorry about that.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3064 on: August 01, 2009, 05:54:17 AM
(Oh darn, didn't want it to go that way... X( Anyways, I guess why not... And sorry about that."
GODDAMMIT! NOW I READ YOUR POST!
NOW! RIGHT AFTER I DELETED MINE!
GOD DAMMNIT!

Can I repost...
Or should I let it be?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3065 on: August 01, 2009, 05:56:55 AM
(Darn it... Well... You could repost it, with the details edited to fit in the throne room, destroying more of the WDS... ... That works actually. ;O;)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3066 on: August 01, 2009, 06:14:50 AM
If you dont want me to I wont, you know...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3067 on: August 01, 2009, 06:35:13 AM
(Nah, go ahead. Afro needs a bigger debt afterall.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3068 on: August 01, 2009, 06:36:36 AM
Suddenly, somewhere inside Flame's computerized brain, he began to reboot from the apparent electromagnetic shock Afro had used to disable him

*BEEP*
*BEEP BEEP!*
*KRRRRZZZCK!*
101010111010001010- Y10010/N000101?
SYSTEMS CHECK...
COMMENCING.

SYSTEMS CHECK COMPLETE.

SYSTEM NAME... 009EX.

SYSTEM SERIAL... G-102.

SYSTEM TYPE... VERSATILE BATTLE TYPE.

BODY TYPE: CYBERNETICALLY RECONSTRUCTED HUMAN BEING

SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:

SYSTEM REBOOT...
COMMENCING.

WARNING- MOTOR FUNCTIONS DAMAGED BY ELECTROMAGNETIC SHOCK.

ATTEMPTING TO FIX...
FAILED.

ATTEMPTING TO REROUTE...
FAILED.

ATTEMPTING TO REINSTALL AND REINITIALIZE...
FAILED.

ALL ATTEMPTS FAILED.

CHECKING SECONDARY SYSTEMS FOR POSSIBLE SOLUTION AND/OR POSSIBILITIES.
NONE FOUND.
NONE FOUND.
NONE FOUND...

*BEEP BEEP!*

...SOLUTION FOUND.

TYPE: PROGRAM AUGMENTATION CODE

NAME: PROGRAM INJECT

SPECIFICS:
00101010100001000101010.1001A

NOW INITIALIZING PROGRAM INJECT SEQUENCE...

WARNING! PROGRAM INJECT SYSTEM HAS BEEN USED 2 TIMES IN PAST DAY. USAGE OF FURTHER THAN 3 TIMES CAN CAUSE NEUROLOGICAL DEGRADATIONS.

*BEEP BEEP!*

ALL OTHER SOLUTIONS UNUSABLE. CONFIRMING USAGE OF PROGRAM INJECT SEQUENCE ANYWAY...
...CONFIRMED.

PROGRAM INJECT INITIATED. ESTIMATED TIME UNTIL SEQUENCE TAKES EFFECT: 100013234242234.5
SYSTEM REBOOT COMPLETE! NOW LAUNCHING SYSTEM G-102.

Meanwhile, Afro was teleported by Roa into the WDS, near the wall, with Flame draped on his shoulder. Flame began to slowly gain consciousness, as his systems all rebooted through the use of Program Inject. Flames eyes turned crimson and his pupils slit like once more, and his power output began to increse drastically.

A-S: "Man, I have GOT to get used to being teleported without warning..."

He began to walk towards the throne, when suddenly, Afro noticed that something on him was stuck somewhere. He looked back, and to his horror, saw Flame's hand, dug into the wall. He slowly looked down at Flame's face over his shoulder, and saw a wide opened crimson eye staring back at him. he quickly dropped Flame, and reached for the weapon he used on him before, but Flame shot it out of his hands with his concealed wrist machine gun before Afro could even aim it. Flame looked VERY, VERY Angry. A reddish aura of energy consumed Flame, as he reached for his sword, but then instead, went down to his belt, and removed the round buckle it had. He held it out in front of himself, and 3 blades popped out from its sides, and began to spin rapidly, essentiall turning it into a circular buzz saw.

A-S: "Oh crap... I cant do this without Dan!"

He began to run away, but Flame was quicker, and shot Afro in the leg with his wrist gun. He slowly advanced towards Afro, the look of a soulless monster in his eyes. Flame's persona had somehow been integrated with his soulless killer programming from his past as an assasin for the people who made him.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3069 on: August 01, 2009, 06:44:55 AM
Sensing Flame's consciousness drown out even more by the Injector System's attempt to revive him, and Afro's sudden increase of fright, Hajime abandons his original plan of waiting for him to show up and warps straight towards them, barely having enough time to yank him away from Flame, getting caught in the warping power Roa used to bring them back to the new WDS.

His arsenal pack is still in FAUST, leaving him all but completely defenseless, as well as losing the remaining two Yashichis he had stashed with him before entering FAUST.

(Best I could do to try and implament Roa's post with ours)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3070 on: August 01, 2009, 07:03:45 AM
(You dont have to change your post, but just keep in mind that Im not totally overcome by the Program inject's side effect here, its just made Normal Flame very very angry, to put it bluntly, think of Superman compared to justice Lord Superman. He's still Flame, But... "different")

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3071 on: August 01, 2009, 07:21:26 AM
(Alright.)

Back at the lab, the preparations are all complete: A newer, more vast army of DW2 Numbers and Fortress Bosses, and as a backup, an equally vast Rabid Met army.

"Sigh... I wonder what everyone's up to now... Might as well check. Computer! Status!"

Flame and Hajime are currently in the throne room, with Afro and Roa, as well as Lord Blackmore and the Silan Knights.

"... Great... Another party."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3072 on: August 01, 2009, 07:57:52 AM
A-S: Damn it I almost completed my mission...I....*Suddenly stands up*...ugh....Roa! *limps over to Roa* Y-you need to heal me quickly!

Roa: Why?

A-S:...It's time...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3073 on: August 01, 2009, 08:00:44 AM
Hajime just looks at Afro, unsure of what he meant before he suddenly senses some darker, foreboding spirits lingering closer to the city.

"Uso...." he mutters in slight confusion.

Archer

Reply #3074 on: August 01, 2009, 08:02:16 AM
"I...see." His face frowned, seriousness set in. He raised his hand and a crimson spiral swirled around Afro, healing him. He looked over at Flame. He really does chose the worst moments to do these things...Come to think of it, he didn't fight Wily before either.. He shook his head.

"It's time, huh?"