The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439211

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #3025 on: July 30, 2009, 08:48:24 PM
(Hey at first it was going to be "We need to clean her ooze off of us"...So thank me that I didn't go with that.  -u-')

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #3026 on: July 30, 2009, 10:05:18 PM
Were we transported to the right space station? There is noone around.....
Asked Sonne in a bored tune. It seemed noone wanted to stop the knights.
I just think everyone here is scarred. We should just find the Cyborg and leave....this place is boring.
Apparently the four were comming close to the living quarters....

At that moment, Hajime had just gotten out of the pool, throwing his uniform back on without drying himself as he heads out of the Rec Room and off to the lounge to get something to eat.  Along the way, he saw the four knights heading in the direction of the station's living quarters and stops in suspicion, wondering what they were doing here.  Did that Silan lady send them here to try and get the last two Yashichi hidden in his arsenal pack?

They have their weapons out, so they either don't know how to ask questions, or someone must have persuaded her to send them here to ransack the place.  Hajime's frown tightens as he moves towards them for a closer inspection.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #3027 on: July 30, 2009, 11:07:06 PM
RMX and Kallen were sitting in the same hospital bed, Making out....

Kallen, what do you think will happen to us?

I think we'll be out of here soon, when we are we'll just stay at home until things cool down...

I would like that a lot....

The two resume making out.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #3028 on: July 31, 2009, 05:06:16 AM
Back at the desert...

"Hmmmmmmm...tick-tock. Seems liek they're not very intrested in us eh, StrangeMan? Probably because I'm you're here. tick-tock" Said Clockston

"Hey! You said you'd be nice to moi for a minute!" StrangeMan complained.

"I have. And of course a minute has indeed passed. tick-tock." Clockston smirked as he replied to StrangeMan's complaint.

The clock wearing man soon lowered his cane, and turned towards StrangeMan. He then searched in his jacket for omething, and took out two chocolate bars.

Clockston was already chewing on one of the bars, before offering StangeMan one.

"Oh...don't mind if I do." Said StrangeMan in a happy tone.

After took the candy bar, and completly devoured it.
"Mmmmm. Yummy."

Right after he had eaten the snack, Clockston seemed a bit uneasy.

"Hmm? You okay Clockston?" StrangeMan asked him.

"Oh. Yes, of course I'm fine...shall we be off then? tick-tock."

The two then ventured through the hot plains of the desert.

Archer

Reply #3029 on: July 31, 2009, 01:50:15 PM
The Prince quickly began to think of ideas. "Maybe we could...could eat spinach and beat them up!" Never would he claim they were good ideas.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3030 on: July 31, 2009, 02:00:34 PM
Nick tried his best to make sense of what the Prince was saying, while also dodging the fireballs being spat from the demon's mouth. He flicked one of the switches in the cockpit, allowing the wings to slide forward a little so they were horizontal.

"All-range mode," Nick declared, recalling a nostalgic remnant from his younger days. The demonic creature shrieked; as it juddered and shook, a long, spine-like tail and rib-cage torso emerged from its head, along with a pair of shadowy wings from behind it.

Archer

Reply #3031 on: July 31, 2009, 02:06:47 PM
Roa gave a bemused sigh. "You really are quite self centered, aren't you Flame?"

The Prince stared wide-eyed at the creature. "What the heck is that?!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #3032 on: July 31, 2009, 02:12:57 PM
"I'm gonna guess it's one of our friend Blackmore's pets," explained Nick, "Hey, do me a favour and keep an eye on him."

Archer

Reply #3033 on: July 31, 2009, 02:20:30 PM
"Uh, okay!" He said brightly and waved at the creature.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3034 on: July 31, 2009, 03:43:46 PM
At that moment, Hajime had just gotten out of the pool, throwing his uniform back on without drying himself as he heads out of the Rec Room and off to the lounge to get something to eat.  Along the way, he saw the four knights heading in the direction of the station's living quarters and stops in suspicion, wondering what they were doing here.  Did that Silan lady send them here to try and get the last two Yashichi hidden in his arsenal pack?

They have their weapons out, so they either don't know how to ask questions, or someone must have persuaded her to send them here to ransack the place.  Hajime's frown tightens as he moves towards them for a closer inspection.

As the knights were processing, Sieg sudenly stopped. The other were looking at him.
Something wrong Sieg?
The knight was quite for a while, then he replied.
Go ahead....I will come as soon as possible.
The knight then vanished and the others continued to run. Sudenly Ritter Sieg was standing behind Hajime.
There is no chance in succesfully sneaking on me. I can sence the streming of wind and air around me and I can tell any change in it, like when someone is breathing.
Sieg was pointing his lance on Hajime´s back.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3035 on: July 31, 2009, 03:47:00 PM
Roa gave a bemused sigh. "You really are quite self centered, aren't you Flame?"

The Prince stared wide-eyed at the creature. "What the heck is that?!"
"Self Centered? You TRIED to kill me. Twice. First you send Afro at me, without so much as an explanation, and then the police force when I defend myself. Then Wily comes at me. And I have ALOT of people onboard this station. I dont need that kind of pressure right now with all thats been happening."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #3036 on: July 31, 2009, 03:50:20 PM
Roa smirked. "And once again I'll say your self centered. There are intruders in your station and even you yourself said there was alot of people here... instead of complaining about things like that, shouldn't you be, ah, protecting them?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3037 on: July 31, 2009, 04:25:03 PM
Flame face palmed

"yet i have no Idea what Im up against. Which is why Im calling you. If they are yours, you better call them back Roa, or we're going to have a big problem you and I, right after we had truce."

Flame cut the communication. Roa was definitely not going to be helpful. especially since Flame was 100% certain that it was Roa who sent whatever it was aboard his ship. He ran over to Afro, and shook him by the shoulders.

"AFRO! You have to tell me! what exactly happened in your past!? WHAT are we up against!?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #3038 on: July 31, 2009, 04:33:56 PM
Roa chuckled. Conversing with Flame always served him a great deal of entertainment. A truce? No, such a thing had never existed in the first place. Flame's accusations on his part (no matter how true) was proof of that. Now, what to do next. He looked over at the girl who had delivered that offer of the bet and shook his head. He really wasn't interested.

His eyes drifted over to Blackmore amusedly. If he thought he could be secretive in Roa's own domain, he was quite underestimating Roa. He sighed. But really, he wondered if those knights would succeed. Perhaps I need another ace up my sleeve..

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3039 on: July 31, 2009, 07:20:40 PM
Flame cut the communication. Roa was definitely not going to be helpful. especially since Flame was 100% certain that it was Roa who sent whatever it was aboard his ship. He ran over to Afro, and shook him by the shoulders.

"AFRO! You have to tell me! what exactly happened in your past!? WHAT are we up against!?"

A-S: AH! *Shaken by Flame* Calm down...That didn't tickle...

Flame: What?

A-S: Nothing...So you wanna know more...about the threat I've been trying to keep secret?

Flame: Yes, and I don't have much time!

A-S:Rrr...Fine I really don't like remembering this but here...

Afro-Shroom tells more of his past to Flame, their power, why they are after him and who the mysterious adversaries are...

Flame:...You have to be joking...

A-S: I wouldn't, They took half a city down when they first started by now they could destroy all of RPM with no effort now.

Flame: But still I-*Interrupted by a Faust soldier*

FS(Faust Soldier): Sir the intruders are making it closer to your office!

Flame: Damn...Afro, you stay here with BlackHook and Sack.

A-S: wait who are you're intruders?

Flame: Silan's Golems...

A-S: *A glint appears in Afro's gaze*  In that case...*reaches into his pocket*...I need to go but first...*smirks*

Flame: *with his back to Afro, begins to feel an ominous feeling*...?

A-S: *Using his new modified "Peashooter",shoots a special round at Flame*...I need to finish my real objective first.

Flame: AAAHHHH! *Falls to the ground*

Flame begins to feel him self slowly losing consciousness and most of his mechanical enhancements are not responding. Afro quickly takes Flame and carries him over his back and quickly runs out his office when he is confronted by the Faust soldier from before...

FS: H-Halt! *sees Flame hunched over Afro's shoulder* W-what did you do!? *raises his weapon at Afro*

A-S: *quickly firing at the weapon and knocking it out of the soldier's hands* I simply knocked him out with a special round given to me by both the good Doctor and Roa. Now if you excuse me I need to go meet my fellow team mates on board. *throws a smoke bomb and runs off towards Silan's Golems*

Mean while back in the shower...

BH: Ah well I'm all clean, now Flame I need- *see's that Flame, and Afro are missing and see's smoke residue and a knocked out Faust soldier outside*...to find you now.

Elsewhere located by the advancing party of Silan's Knights...

A-S: *with in ear shot of them* HEY! You're looking for this!? *Shows Flame on his back knocked out* Sit right there! *runs up towards them* sigh...I'm with Roa...he told me that I needed to help you guys and return to the WDS with you guys and Flame.

The Knights:......

(Damn now that was alot...)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3040 on: July 31, 2009, 07:45:08 PM
The Three knights have been stopped in tracks by A-S, who stated to be their team mate.
It´s that the cyborg?
Oh boy, Afro-chan helped us out! Ms. Silan will be proud to hear we were this fast.
Sonne and Shimmer were walking to Afro, but they´ve got stopped by Stolz.
Sonne, Shimmer, do you remember our orders? Kill the Cyborg and everyone else if necesery....there is no "team up with Roa´s underlings".
She then looked at A-S, a deadly aura started surrounding her.
Afro-Shroom, you humiliated me twice, even if you are with that bastard Roa, I don´t care. I´m gonna chop of that afro of yours and then I will rip of  every limb of yours. And as last I will throw your pathetic rest into the space!
The halbert in Stolz´ hand turned into a sword, even her appearance changed slightly.
Shimmer-kun.....I´m scarred....
You know what? Me too...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3041 on: July 31, 2009, 08:00:33 PM
A-S:Hm...I can take youuuuuu...*realizes he left Dan all the way back in the RPM Desert*...crap.

Stolz: Defenseless with out our little tin scrap are we?

A-S: I suppose I am beat-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! *points towards the area behind the knights*

Afro-Shroom takes the moment of distraction and runs off in the opposite direction...

Stolz:RRRRR! O:<*realizing Afro made his escape, and ran off with their objective and humiliated her one more time*

Shimmer:...um Sonne I think we best step back...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3042 on: July 31, 2009, 08:10:36 PM
A-S kept running, not turning back with the hope to lose the crazed knight following him. When he then after a long while turned back, he noticed the Knight was gone.....He felt relieved for a secong, but the he heard a clang noise behind him. He turned back and saw Stolz, who looked different then a while ago, instead of a sword she was equipped now with gaunlents with sharp claws. She then stabbed A-S´s left shoulder, making him drop Flame.

You know what little shroom? You and I both use the powers of a biometal...your proble with is that you need to merge with your biometal, but I can use the power of 7 biometals without possesing one. Now, do the math!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3043 on: July 31, 2009, 08:20:40 PM
A-S: *pushing Flame back onto his back* Hm...lets see...7 biometals...0 needed...

Stolz: *Facepalms at Afro actually doing the math*

A-S: Hm not sure how but you gave the answer...Smoke bomb! *Throws a smoke bomb and disappears*

Stolz: Damn that little bastard! *runs off after him*

A-S: *Rummaging with his good arm, in his pocket to get his cell out* Hey...Roa. I have Flame...Unfortunately Silan's Knights, more like one of them, isn't on good terms with me...So until I can get to the teleportation room, I'm gonna have a bit of trouble getting back to the WDS...*hangs up and looks around the corner*...ok, looks clear.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3044 on: July 31, 2009, 08:28:40 PM
When Afro ran around the corner, he hit into something and got knocked on the floor. In front of him was standing Blackhook, who was carrying Sack. He looked really pissed.
We need to talk....
Blackhook then noticed Stolz, who jumped at them.
NOT NOW! NATUR HAMMER!
Blackhook knocked the knight into a wall. Afro was shocked when he saw no t only the knight fly, but also at the look of BH´s hand. It was now a huge wodden hammer.
10 seconds Afro, or this will land on your head.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3045 on: July 31, 2009, 08:34:45 PM
A-S: Sorry Flame But I still have a job to finish for Roa, and I need to get to the transportation room asap before the rest of the knights come looking for us.

BH: Damn it Afro why are you still with him!? Don't you see he only wants to rule over RPM and nothing else!

A-S: *picking Flame back up and moving past BH* Is she awake?

BH: No...

A-S:...tell her I'll come back to her after I'm done...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3046 on: July 31, 2009, 08:47:12 PM
What makes you think that I´m not done with you? What do you think? You bring him Flame and he will welcome you with open arms? Are you that desperate to take your stupid revenge on "them"? Answer me Afro!
Blackhook got interupted by a sudden laugher. Stolz was stuck to the wall, but she seemed to be in a good mood
He-he-he-he-he....how naive the little hooky is, of course will he return to that bastard´s side....people like him only seek power for their desire and of course they try to grasp it the easiest possible way. He is that type of people you call: coward. He witnessed Roa´s power and in believe that he will get the same kind of power, he is willing to play his lap-dog. Let me tell you something afroed bastard....if you want to make your return to Roa sure, you should kill that cyborg, since that is our mission here...So, do it now, you won´t get a better chance! Kill him and become a loyal dog of Roa again!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3047 on: July 31, 2009, 09:04:36 PM
A-S: Sigh...to be honest I'm getting tired of this...first of all I was never really betrayed by Roa, This was all planed from a while back. Second He's one of the only few people that can both help me not only fight my arch rivals, but also help me so I don't lose my self to the power they control, and finally shouldn't you worry about them? *points to the mass amounts of Faust soldiers at the far end of the hallway*

BH: Afro...you're not gonna get away with this...

A-S: Ah, I'm sure I will...*Reaches into his Afro and pulls out a small glob of ooze and chucks it at the soldiers*...But have fun with those fear driven soldiers.

BH: What was that!?

A-S: A little of Sack's secretion, It will prove useful to Roa and me for my escape. Bye! *runs off into another hall way and down another stair case*

BlackHook wanted to go after Afro but knew that the Faust soldiers slowly growing more afraid posed a bigger threat to him and Sack...

BH: *under his breath* This isn't over Afro...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #3048 on: July 31, 2009, 09:12:08 PM
Damn it Afro! I gotta try to wake up Sack.....
That Afro is quite interesting....We will have a real battle one day, you bastard.

Meanwhile Afro met Sonne and Shimmer.
Explain me something, why are we here if you´re with Roa the entire time?
Asked Shimmer.
Hey aren´t you worried about Stolz-chan and Sieg-chan?  :'(
They can take care of themselves....I´m also curious why the cyborg is still alive?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3049 on: July 31, 2009, 09:18:36 PM
A-S: It was best to keep his plan for my double crossing a secret to everyone except me and him and secondly My original objective was to bring him Flame captured, whether Rao decides to kill him or not when I get back is up to him. Now where is the transportation room you guys came through?

-----
That one Nun...