Archer

Reply #2875 on: July 26, 2009, 10:41:03 AM
"No, it's not. This about... Flame..." Roa frowned. "I want him dead."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2876 on: July 26, 2009, 11:11:11 AM
The cyborg huh? I saw his fight against Wily´s robots and against the afroed guy....You can´t dispose of him by yourself?
Asked Silan with a slightly mocking tune

Archer

Reply #2877 on: July 26, 2009, 11:20:19 AM
Roa sighed. "I could do it myself, but I choose not to. As the ruler of RPM, having a good image is important." He smirked. "Besides, don't you wish to 'prove yourself to the world'?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2878 on: July 26, 2009, 01:01:41 PM
How dare you, trying to use the misstress for your dirty works!
Stolz wanted to attack Roa, but she got stopped by a hand gesture of Silan. The she stood up from her throne and walked to Roa.
My four knights need some fighting experience, I think something like that would be enough for them. As far as I know he is on his space station right? Will you be able to send them there and after they finish their job to bring them back?
Because I don´t think there will be much left from that station after my knights are done with it  >0<

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #2879 on: July 26, 2009, 01:38:28 PM
Nick lowered his eyes wearily.

"Any idea where it might be?"

Archer

Reply #2880 on: July 26, 2009, 01:55:44 PM
Roa smirked. "Of course, of course. When shall we begin?"

"Umm..." The Prince looked around, deep in thought - or as deep as he could go, anyway. "It's that one!" He practically shouted, pointing to a building the distance that had what seemed to be a middle ages motif to it.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2881 on: July 26, 2009, 01:58:04 PM
Roa smirked. "Of course, of course. When shall we begin?"
I´ll just inform the others to come to the WDS I assume?

Archer

Reply #2882 on: July 26, 2009, 02:00:38 PM
Roa nodded. "Yes, I will wait there.." He nodded politely to Silan and turned to leave.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2883 on: July 26, 2009, 02:02:52 PM
Nick resisted the urge to sigh. "Well, should we go, maybe?"

Archer

Reply #2884 on: July 26, 2009, 02:04:23 PM
"Uh..." His smile grew bigger. "I'll be - uh - right behind you!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2885 on: July 26, 2009, 02:26:40 PM
Nick managed a smile, wondering if the Prince was going to be okay tagging along.

"Right," said Nick, pulling his right sleeve back a tad and pressing a switch on it. There was a loud humming noise, like that of an engine, and a blue aircraft with a large red E on the side landed beside them. Nick flipped open the cockpit's hatch and hopped into the pilot's seat. "Hop in."

Archer

Reply #2886 on: July 26, 2009, 02:36:19 PM
"Woaaaaaah!" Laughing, he jumped in. "I gotta get me one of these!"

Offline Nightzard

• The one who will shatter your soul
  • Net Navi
  • Ultimate88
    • View Profile
Reply #2887 on: July 26, 2009, 03:19:10 PM
Meanwhile

out of boredom, Nightzard decided to look for a seductive woman with feline qualities (catgirl)

"Hmmm..." Nightzard closed his eyes an thought, "Neko girls... neko girls..." Nightzard screamed with glee, while he stared at people menacingly (LOL rhyme). But Nightzard thought for a second, "But I'M BORED, now its time to murder people for no reason  8D." Nightzard began to throw lightning and summoned zombies at people, "AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA" Nightzard laughed maniacally. Suddenly, the wind blew, and his hat got blown off and revealed a pale, sadistic face with excess of black make-up on his eyes as if he were crying. Nightzard began to chase after the hat. He kept running until he found a bridge that lead near the RPM junkyard. Nightzard finally caught his hat and put it back on, "Oh hat, what will I ever do without you? I hope no one has seen my beautiful face :3" Nightzard began to walk on the bridge...     (btw guys does the RPM map take a role in this thread? cos thats what im looking at)

WEEEEEEEE

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2888 on: July 26, 2009, 03:34:00 PM
(Of course it does! It's the map of RPM afterall. >0<)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2889 on: July 26, 2009, 04:01:56 PM
Nick smiled. "You like it? This is the E-Wing. Custom-built, gets me wherever I need to go." He switched on the engine and grabbed the steering device. The craft slowly hovered off of the ground, and with a gut-churning lurch, shot off towards the WDC.

Archer

Reply #2890 on: July 27, 2009, 12:35:05 PM
"Fast!" The Prince laughed. "Can we go faster?"

"Hmph." Roa appeared back in the WDS. He leaned against the wall in the room he claimed as his own and shifted slightly so that he could see out the window better. An amused smile crossed his face. I was followed.

A vessel is approaching. The voice of Wily's computer rang through the room.

More distractions? He sighed and pushed himself up.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2891 on: July 27, 2009, 12:39:08 PM
"Well, sure, but we wouldn't want to rip a hole through the space/time continuum, now would we?" said Nick jokingly. He shoved the throttle forward, boosting the vessel's speed so it appeared as just a blue blur zooming across the sky.

Blackmore, too, was heading for the WDS as fast as he could fly.

"This looks to be it, hyeheheheheh..."

Archer

Reply #2892 on: July 27, 2009, 12:42:28 PM
"Ripping a hole space/time continuum could actually produce a fun result!" The Prince said seriously. "Buut... I don't think I'd wanna try it."

Roa shifted. They'll be here soon. The WDS was unusually quiet. Devoid of the people who usually hung around (though the feeling of people lingered?), even the sound of technology was absent. The silence of eternity. Soon.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2893 on: July 27, 2009, 12:52:39 PM
The E-Wing, almost travelling at the speed of sound, came to the mighty feat of architecture that is the WDS. After circling the place a number of times to reduce speed without crash-landing, Nick pulled the throttle back and hit the brakes. The machine hummed softly as it was gently lowered onto the docking bay outside. The cockpit flipped open and Nick hopped out, urging the Prince to follow.

As it turned out, Blackmore arrived at the WDS just moments after the E-Wing, though he landed on a completely different side, and hence didn't notice Nick and the Prince. With a sly cackle, he searched for an entrance.

Archer

Reply #2894 on: July 27, 2009, 12:54:37 PM
The Prince quickly followed, before stopping abruptly. "Uh, which way?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2895 on: July 27, 2009, 01:00:00 PM
Nick looked around, then noticed a door ahead of them. He pressed the switch to unlock it and headed through.

Blackmore did likewise, intending to reach Roa before the others managed.

Archer

Reply #2896 on: July 27, 2009, 01:01:29 PM
Following behind Nick at a fast past, the Prince ran through the WDS. "H-hey!" He shouted, slightly out of breath. "I think it's in here!" He shouted, pointing at a door.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2897 on: July 27, 2009, 01:07:07 PM
Nick nodded and quickly opened the door. He felt something unusual, like someone was on his trail. Someone that wasn't a Stand. Nevertheless, once the door had opened, he darted in as fast as he could.

Archer

Reply #2898 on: July 27, 2009, 01:09:54 PM
Roa's head turned, so that he was looking straight at Nick, and The Prince who had entered behind him. "Ah, so my intruders finally reveal themselves." He paused. "Well, almost all of you."

Prince Harming, for once, looked completely shocked and serious. "Y-you... y-you're-!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2899 on: July 27, 2009, 01:14:34 PM
Nick gulped.

"Uh...I take it this is the new guy in charge?"