Reply #2850 on: July 25, 2009, 11:16:21 AM
"Ah." Roa smiled and faced Stolz. "Lead the way, then?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #2851 on: July 25, 2009, 11:37:15 AM
Nick blinked and looked at the Prince uneasily. He wasn't exactly sure what to say. He has never really seen himself as anything but a normal guy who just happened to get lucky and earn the trust of cosmic nobility. Nevertheless, he smiled.

"Sure. Why not?" He extended a hand. "I'd be honoured, Prince."

Blackmore wandered about the streets, recieving the occasional odd look, but otherwise little else. It probably had something to do with the manner in which he mumbled grim, obscene things under his breath. Finally, when his patience had all but run out, he grabbed a random passerby and glared at them.

"I demand to know who is in charge around here!"

"I...I..."

"TELL ME, CRETIN!"

"I don't know! I just sell caps for pens!"

With a disgruntled sigh, Blackmore threw the fellow aside like a ragdoll and floated along bitterly. "Things were so much simpler back in my universe...you wanted to know who's in charge of somewhere, you just ask and they'd tell you. Of course, a bit of lightning and damnation of their souls never hurt, but I suppose ignorant fools like these need a little incentive to divulge information."

Archer

Reply #2852 on: July 25, 2009, 11:39:32 AM
The Prince grabbed Nick's hand and shook it vigorously. "The honor is mine!"

Beside Blackmore, some random guy cleared his throat and pointed at a sign announcing Roa as the the new ruler.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2853 on: July 25, 2009, 11:45:42 AM
Nick smiled nervously. He had saved a Princess before - which was, incidentally, how he first met Blackmore - but that was because he and his friends wanted to help. He had never actually shaken a Prince's hand before, especially not in a friend-to-friend manner. And a Prince telling him it was an honour?

"I...um...yeah." He nodded.

Blackmore read the sign with bemused interest, and a sly grin spread across his face.

"Hyeheheheh...well, this is certainly interesting. Though I am wont to know what kind of villain has a name like 'Roa'..." With this arrogant comment, which was usual for him, he hovered off to find the new ruler.

Archer

Reply #2854 on: July 25, 2009, 11:49:02 AM
Smiling Prince Harming release Nick's hand. "So what should we do first?" He asked, oblivious of Nick's nervousness.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2855 on: July 25, 2009, 12:09:59 PM
"Well, I'm kind of wondering exactly where all this evil is coming from. Blackmore's probably gone to inspect it as well...I don't think he really came all this way just to hunt me down."

Archer

Reply #2856 on: July 25, 2009, 12:12:03 PM
The Prince crossed his arms. "Maybe it's the new leader?" He frowned - unusual for him. "I hear that he claimed some heroes are really criminals or something." The frown turned upwards into an uneasy smile. "He's the reason I came as well..."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2857 on: July 25, 2009, 12:29:35 PM
Nick nodded. "Sounds about right. Any idea where we can find him?"

Archer

Reply #2858 on: July 25, 2009, 12:32:19 PM
The Prince brightened, probably on a count of knowing the answer to Nick's question. "He's at the WDS! I found at about where I could find him just before we met each other!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2859 on: July 25, 2009, 01:46:34 PM
Stolz acompanied by Roa and some medium Armors entered Silan´s room. Silan was sitting on her throne, looking at Roa.
I´m glad to see you again, what made you come here?

Archer

Reply #2860 on: July 25, 2009, 01:52:44 PM
"I was merely... thinking." He flicked his hair. "But first, please answer me this one question: What do you desire?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2861 on: July 25, 2009, 02:15:40 PM
You came all the way here to ask me that?
Silan started a quite laugher.

Archer

Reply #2862 on: July 25, 2009, 02:21:21 PM
Roa smiled amusedly. "No. But, it is relevant."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2863 on: July 25, 2009, 02:33:07 PM
My desire you ask? My desire is to prove myself to the entire world

Archer

Reply #2864 on: July 25, 2009, 02:38:40 PM
Roa idly drummed his fingers on his cheek. "I see. If that is the case, then perhaps we could... help each other out."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2865 on: July 25, 2009, 03:45:36 PM
Nick cocked an eyebrow. "The...WDS? Might I ask what that is?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2866 on: July 25, 2009, 07:58:51 PM
Roa idly drummed his fingers on his cheek. "I see. If that is the case, then perhaps we could... help each other out."
What do you have on your mind, dear Roa?
Asked Silan who was really curious about Roa´s intention.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2867 on: July 25, 2009, 08:03:44 PM
Sieg looked at the floating Dan.
Me? I don´t remember ever meeting you...
Sieg, that´s the biometal the Afroed man is using, they were once fighting against Stolz.
Said Shimmer who was still looking at Wily II.

D: Ah...now I see, I do remember Afro fighting one of your friends a while back in the RPM Desert, But enough of that...*floats next to clockston*...Hey for the time being I'm gonna have to follow you until you return Afro-Shroom to me.

Else where in Sack's stomach...

A-S:...rrr, arhg! *wakes up in a cold sweat of sorts* Good god...was it all a dream? It felt so real though...*gets up and looks around*...Damn, if I still had Dan I could travel a lot faster. *begins to walk around*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2868 on: July 25, 2009, 08:25:58 PM
Aaaaaaafrooooo, AAAAAfrooo! I´m haunting you !
Blackhook was standing behind A-S, talking with a spooky voice.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2869 on: July 25, 2009, 09:17:11 PM
Back at the Faust.
Well, It has been long since I´ve eaten....
Blackhook Answered Sack´s question.

"o-OkAy." Sack sprouted two tentacles to grab two nearby trays to cover the meal with them. She then pushed it down her throath using her two thin tentacles, moving the food around her insides making sure it reaches the black hooked man.

"hErE yA gO...I dOn'T kNoW iF yOu'Ll LiKe It ThOuGh...I jUsT pIcKeD uP wHaT wAs ClOsE tO mE..." Ignoring the now concious Afro Shroom, she gave the trays to BlackHook, and retracted her tentacles back from whence they came.

(The food can be anything you want it to be.)

Outside her stomach, she went towards the nearest plate of food near her.

Her front legs transformed into the arms and hands of a human child. However, her skin was of a light grey hue, and one of her eyes popped out from her right arm. She had 4 digits instead of 5, with nailess pointed tips on them.

She picked up the meal with her bare hands and began to stuff herself with it. She chewed quickly, knowing that it might not be that long till a patrolling root comes to inspect the room.

After she was done nurishing herself, she quickly transformed her arms back into salamander legs and crawled straight back into the ventilation shaft.

Once in the ventilation system, she just realized that the afroed man was suddenly immune to her fearful gas.

She then moved her eyeball back into her stomach to check on the man once again.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2870 on: July 25, 2009, 10:57:53 PM
Once in the ventilation system, she just realized that the afroed man was suddenly immune to her fearful gas.

She then moved her eyeball back into her stomach to check on the man once again.

A-S: *looking at the eyeball* So...its you...Where am I?

Sak(Sack): Ah, YoU sEe...

Aaaaaaafrooooo, AAAAAfrooo! I´m haunting you !
Blackhook was standing behind A-S, talking with a spooky voice.

A-S: *Turns around quickly but straightens up once he see' BlackHook*...and that's not funny BlackHook. *has a stern face*

BH:  8D

Sack:  o~O

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2871 on: July 26, 2009, 12:52:58 AM
"YoUr In My OnE oF mY sToMaChS...bUt DoN't WoRrY, yOu WoN't GeT dIgEsTeD."
The eye drew closer to Afro Shroom.
"...i HaVe A qUeStIoN...wHy ArEn'T yOu ScArEd?" she asked him.

Archer

Reply #2872 on: July 26, 2009, 01:13:58 AM
What do you have on your mind, dear Roa?
Asked Silan who was really curious about Roa´s intention.
Roa smirked. "It's simple, at the moment there is only one thing I want. If you can do that thing for me... well, I'll give you whatever you wish in return."

"WDS. World Domination Center or something like that." The Prince waved his hand. "I hear all kinds of people hang out around there... or they used to before the ruler took over."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2873 on: July 26, 2009, 09:16:30 AM
Hmm... Looks like I don't have much to do now... ... ARGH!

At that moment, DWII felt an immense pain that ran throughout his ghostly form.

Looks like... It's... Time... And at that, he disappeared.

Back at the secret location, the small screen on the helmet of Boosted showed that it was performing electrical resusitation on DWII's body, since all wounds are stitched up and the blood transfusion was successful. After a few more short jolts, DWII's fingers begun to twitch.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2874 on: July 26, 2009, 09:51:12 AM
Roa smirked. "It's simple, at the moment there is only one thing I want. If you can do that thing for me... well, I'll give you whatever you wish in return."

Is this about the Yashichi?