The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439591

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2825 on: July 24, 2009, 09:00:20 PM
D: Well he'll start as soon as Clockston gives him back. Wait a minute...*floats up to Seig*...i felt like I've...seen you before.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2826 on: July 24, 2009, 11:55:02 PM
Deciding to let the scientists study the source of the nightmare gas, Hajime leaves the medical room and heads over to the Rec room to relax and get his mind off the whole fright-fest he had to endure back at the transportation room.

Upon arriving there, he notices a window showing an indoor swimming pool and decides to take a dip there until he gets word of what's going to happen later on.  He walks through the door while pulling off his gakuran trench coat, long sleeve, business-like shirt, and boots, revealing parts of his black, neck to toe unitard, tossing them onto a bench before stepping towards the edge of the deeper end of the pool and kneeling down to his knees.  He then leans forward while stretching his hands out and dunking them into the water as the rest of his body slips in and drifts to a slanted angle as he stretches one arm out and pulls downward while repeating the same with the other; tilting his head back just enough to keep the water from going into his nose and mouth.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #2827 on: July 25, 2009, 12:02:39 AM
Ricardo skidded to a halt and stared and what had just occurred. I... stabbed him? The shock vanished quickly though, perhaps being revived from being a zombie will do that to you. He plucked the sword out from the villain's body and pointed it at Blackmore.

"Are you ready now to give yourself in to the hammer of justice, you foul demon?!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #2828 on: July 25, 2009, 12:12:13 AM
As the blade was removed, Blackmore fell to the floor in a crumpled heap, looking quite...well, dead. That is, until his grin returned and he leapt straight back up. He reached a claw out and grabbed onto Ricardo's face, glaring down at the hot dog salesman.

"Good thing I have no body, eh?" taunted Blackmore, chanelling dark energy through his hand and into the vendor. "Kyahahahahahahahaha!"

Archer

Reply #2829 on: July 25, 2009, 12:14:41 AM
"Gaa-Gaaaaah!" He swung his sword wildly at Blackmore, trying to get the villain off of him.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2830 on: July 25, 2009, 12:18:08 AM
The blade sliced and cleaved at the air, but it passed right through Blackmore, his cape open and flowing villainously; there was naught beneath his cape but a shadowy void. He quite literally had no torso to speak of.

"Die, die, die, miserable cretin!"

Archer

Reply #2831 on: July 25, 2009, 12:19:42 AM
"Get. Off. Of. ME!" Ricardo's anger caused his chest to open up, revealing what looked like huge lasers. Which fired at Blackmore.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2832 on: July 25, 2009, 12:34:18 AM
"Gaaaaaaaaaah!"

The lasers sent Blackmore flying a good few feet back, causing him to land on the floor with an unusual thud and skid backwards. Scowling and clutching the brim of his hat tightly, the villain glared daggers at Ricardo.

"Disrespectful little wretch...death is too good for you!" As he spoke, he stretched his hand out and tore open a portal, from which a large, demonic hand emerged, reaching out to grab Ricardo.

Archer

Reply #2833 on: July 25, 2009, 12:37:16 AM
He quickly charged up his buster and fired it at the demonic hand. "You, stay away!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2834 on: July 25, 2009, 12:43:18 AM
Alas, the hand was having none of it. Unscathed, the shadowy appendage wrapped its macabre claws around the cybernetic salesman, squeezing him with its terrible grip.

Archer

Reply #2835 on: July 25, 2009, 12:45:10 AM
"Damn you!" Ricardo charged energy into his buster once again, but this time her transferred the energy from his buster into his sword and slashed it at the hand. "Take this!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2836 on: July 25, 2009, 12:54:14 AM
The hand seemed to be hurt, and its grip loosened, but it kept a hold on the cyborg. Blackmore grinned with sinister glee as the hand dragged Ricardo back towards the portal.

Archer

Reply #2837 on: July 25, 2009, 12:59:39 AM
A brief flash of crimson shone around RPM City before disappearing. There. There barrier is now around the whole city. If Flame does try to use FAUST the barrier probably couldn't stop it, spread so thin.

Yes, but that's no longer necessary is it?

"It seems that Flame's pals are pre-occupied." GARjime said

"Well, we can't do anything yet. Let's wait until they're finished with their current foe and make out move." Greyhook replied, and the rest nodded in agreement.

"Waaaaah!" Ricardo could do nothing as the hand pulled him into the portal.

"So!" The Prince stuffed his hands into his cloak pockets. "Whatcha up to anyways?" He asked Nick.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2838 on: July 25, 2009, 01:06:28 AM
The hand and Ricardo vanished into the murky depths of the interdimensional rift, which slowly closed over, vanishing as though it had never been there at all. With a dramatic swish of his cape, Blackmore threw his head back and let out a maniacal, grandiose cackle.

"Kyahahahahahahahahaha! Cower, puny mortals, at the wicked majesty of Lord Blackmore!" His laughter subsided, and he glanced around. "Now...who's in charge of this dump?"

Nick Z. Rythm looked around, to make sure no-one was eavesdropping.

"Don't tell anyone, but...I'm sort of on a mission here."

Archer

Reply #2839 on: July 25, 2009, 01:12:32 AM
"Oh a MIS-" The Prince slapped his hands over his mouth, and looked around. "Uh, I mean what kinda mission?" He whispered.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2840 on: July 25, 2009, 01:24:08 AM
"Well, I was sent by Princess Luna - she's the person who's kind of in charge of stuff where I come from - to come here and investigate a sudden appearance of concentrated evil in this area. Apparently, if it spreads, it could leak out of this universe and into ours...so I've been sent here to check it out and help put a stop to it."

He reached into the pocket of his trousers and produced a strange trinket: a star-shaped emblem, gold in colour, with a shimmering blue sapphire in the centre. He held it out for the Prince to see, and then wrapped his fingers around it. It began to glow, and for a moment, Nick was bathed in a shiny blue aura. A twinkling trail of magical energy slowly spread across his body, changing his outfit: his shirt became a blue vest with a zipper, he gained a light-blue scarf, a black undershirt, blue detached sleeves, white gloves, black leggings and blue boots. His hair even changed from brown to a deep cobalt blue, with a silvery-white streak running across one of his bangs. Once he was fully transformed, he opened his eyes and smiled at the Prince.

Archer

Reply #2841 on: July 25, 2009, 01:28:33 AM
"Wo-wow!" He stared at Nick in awe for a moment, before his usual grin returned. "You're just full of cool things aren't you? That's so awesome..!"

"So you're going to stop evil huh?" He rubbed his chin. Heroes are the guys who stop evil people, so that means-! He jumped before grinning. "Hey Nick, can I come with ya? It sounds like fun!"

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2842 on: July 25, 2009, 03:18:08 AM
Following the scent, the creature managed to find a path to one of the FAUST's many cafeterias. The place was completely empty. Trays were left with half-eaten food on their plates, perhaps because the people who were nurishing themsleves left in a hurry, most likely due to the recent warning from the station's commander.

"aH lUcKy Me." Sack thought to herself. She began to move towards her meal, whilest making sure there aren't any unsespecting soldiers around the dinning hall.

She was about to ingest the food laying right in front of her, when something in her mind made her stop.

"...hUh...Mr.PiRaTe...ArE yOu...HuNgRy?"

Back in the desert...

Clockston looked at Sonne and said: "Original?...You mean to tell me that someone was actually desperate enough to clone you, StrangeMan. tick-tock" He chuckled loudly.

"Though this clone is a slight improvement in appearence...not that it's saying much. tick tock."

Clockston then took out a pocket watch from his jacket and looked at it rather displeased.

"Well, while I would love to chat with you, it seems that it's getting close to my tea time. So I regret to say that I must be off. tick-tock. Come along StrangeMan."

StrangeMan stood up, and slowly turned his head towards Clockston. His face had the look of and angry bull.
"What makes you think that I would go ANYWHERE with you!?"
A fiery aura enveloped StrangeMan.

"Hmmmmm. tick-tock."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2843 on: July 25, 2009, 10:43:47 AM
D: Well he'll start as soon as Clockston gives him back. Wait a minute...*floats up to Seig*...i felt like I've...seen you before.
Sieg looked at the floating Dan.
Me? I don´t remember ever meeting you...
Sieg, that´s the biometal the Afroed man is using, they were once fighting against Stolz.
Said Shimmer who was still looking at Wily II.

Back at the Faust.
Well, It has been long since I´ve eaten....
Blackhook Answered Sack´s question.

Archer

Reply #2844 on: July 25, 2009, 10:50:55 AM
With an almost silent noise, Roa landed inside the ship of Stolz and co's Mistress.

Do you really need to be here?

Perhaps not, but...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2845 on: July 25, 2009, 10:55:57 AM
Misstress, we´ve got a quest...
Yes, I know Stolz, the Vogels have located him... hmmm what is he planning?
Silan was sitting on her throne, thinking.
Misstress, the others haven´t returned yet! Shall I attack him with the medium armors?
Silan wasn´t responding.

Archer

Reply #2846 on: July 25, 2009, 10:58:29 AM
"Ah.." He looked around boredly, "I wish to request a meeting with the one you refer to as Mistress."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2847 on: July 25, 2009, 11:03:30 AM
Roa was surrounded by a hord of Medium Armors, some looked like dogs,while the rest looked more humanoid.In front of Roa was standing Stolz, who pointed a sword at him
Are you here to cause troubles, Roa?

Archer

Reply #2848 on: July 25, 2009, 11:05:20 AM
Roa chuckled. "No, not at all. I merely wish to talk with your Mistress."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2849 on: July 25, 2009, 11:14:31 AM
Don´t be so rude to our guest Stolz, show him the way to my room.
Silan´s voice could be heard on the whole ship.