The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439388

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2800 on: July 23, 2009, 03:54:45 PM
As he watched Clockston walk off to meet his guest, DWII got hold of Clockston's number just before that, and was pondering on what to do next. Seeing Dan laying on the ground motionless, DWII tried to pick him up, and failing miserably.

Oh right... Silly me...

Back at the secret location, the blood transfusion is almost done, and most of the physical damage on DWII's body is healed/stitched up... Just a few more hours... A few more...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #2801 on: July 23, 2009, 06:05:25 PM
( ok , ive been gone for pretty much 2 weeks, so can someone explain? or should i come as a new charactger... and say my old one was left behind or something?

I like option 2 myself )

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2802 on: July 23, 2009, 06:51:37 PM
(Or you could do both. But first, you probably want to know wtf is going on.

First off, all of us were on a Yashichi hunt, some of us have 1 or 2 Yaschichis. However, some of the characters ran into some trouble.

Afro Shroom and BlackHook are currently in the stomach of a morphing creature named "Sack", which was captured by Flame and Hajime who are in the large space station called FAUST, but the creature escaped it's "cage" and is now trying to find a way out of said SpaceStation.

Meanwhile, StrangeMan is in the desert with Silan's knights, nad he has met an old "friend" named Clockstron, a man obssesed with time and clocks.

Dr.Wily died again and is a ghost, but it seems he will be revived soon. Roa is still the ruler of RPM, but he's pretty much just sitting around doing nothing. However, his favorite cyborg hotdog salesman just killed [I think] a dark lord on the streets of RPM.

Also in RPM City are the dark wizard ,Nightzard, the enigma, Nick Z. Rythim, and the seemingly powerfull, Prince Harming.

Meanwhile, Soul is still trapped inside the barrier protected WDS.

Hoped that helps you a bit.)

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #2803 on: July 23, 2009, 10:06:10 PM
[OOC: You'd be more than happy to RP with me, Soul, alongside Nick "ZZ" Rythm and the Prince. Or, I was considering introducing another, less important character...you could tag along with her, if you would like.]

Archer

Reply #2804 on: July 23, 2009, 10:16:45 PM
(Roa is still the ruler of RPM, but he's pretty much just sitting around doing nothing.)
(Behind the scenes I tell ya! I'm doing all sorts of things!)

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2805 on: July 23, 2009, 10:35:25 PM
(Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2806 on: July 23, 2009, 10:57:51 PM
"No worry, that sort of thing has little to no effect on me... You don't get made a super soldier without certain precautions... I can not only hold my breath indefinitely, but my systems can cleans such poisons as that very quickly. In any case, you need to do something about yourself. Ill call a hazmat team to take care of you. You can catch up with after that's done. They'll take care of the teleporter room too. Thankfully, we still have the freight teleporter room.."

Flame talked into his communicator, and said;

"Flame to central control room, we have a monster on the loose. It can morph, it can swallow a person whole, and emit a poisonous fear inducing gas. All Human workers are to be relieved of their duty by the robot workers where possible. All Human workers must also be equipped with emergency oxygen tanks. The gas is odorless, and cannot be  detected until its too late. plus the monster itself is in the ventilation system. put the ventilation on full blast throughout the ship, create a system of air purification. Keep me posted on any happenings. Understood?"

*Yes sir!*

"also, send me a constant update on its position. close down all docking bays, and disable all spacecrafts. remove the wings if you have to. close off all ventilation to the control room and computing core, and turn on their artificial oxygen system instead."

Hajime nods as said team in hazmats suits soon arrive and begin to examine him while leading him towards a closed-off area of the medical bay for highly contaminated patients.  It was there that they discovered that source of his contamination was from his arsenal pack and quickly pulls it off to run tests and see which part of it is the most contagious to unsuspecting passerby.

Upon removing the arsenal pack and sealing it in a container for analysis, Hajime's glasses stopped reacting, returning the view to normal as a signal that the gas has been evaporated.  He decides to stick around and watch what the scientists find upon examining the most contaminated part of his arsenal pack.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2807 on: July 24, 2009, 08:48:06 AM
The creature crawled around in the ventilation system. Though the winds were strong, the creature was able to hold it's ground and move about thanks to it's salamander form. (aka. sticky feet/paws). The creature moved and turned inside the maze-like tunnels with only one thing in mind...try to escape the FAUST space station.

"gOtTa gEt OuT gOtTa gEt OuT! i CaN't LeT cLoCkStOn DoWn, AnD i WoN't LeT tHeM dIsSeCt Me NeItHeR."

The creature kept moving about the place till it found an opening. The creature popped one of it's eyes out and moved it via a small tentacle, to get a better view of the room before getting out of the shaft.

The exit lead to one of the FAUST's many hall ways, which was now guarded by armed robots. The creature retracted it's eye and decided to look for another way out. When it did, the exit was also a hall way with patrolling robots. It kept scurrying inside the shafts, till it decided to rest.

"Hee Hee Hee" were the sounds it made as it catched it's breath
"ThIs Is A bIg PlAcE...M-mAyBe I wOn'T gEt OuTtA hErE...dOn'T sAy ThAt StUpId!" The creature hit itself. "lIKe ClOcKsToN sAyS: If you're not dead yet, there is still a chance to win the battle...tick-tock."
It slowly began to continue to move around the ventilation shafts.
"b-B-bUt WhAt If I gEt CaUgHt!?"
The creature shook at the mere thought. 
"I-i ShOuLd HaVe LiStEnEd To ThE pIrAtE!............i WoNdEr HoW hIs DoInG" The creature sprouted a tentacle with one of it's eyeballs on the tip. It opened it's mouth and swallowed it's tentacle.

The eyeball was now in it's stomach, searching for BlackHook.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2808 on: July 24, 2009, 10:30:02 AM
Blackhook was sitting inside Sack´s stomach, meditating, because he was really about to snap.
How´s the escaping going along mr. Sack?
Said BH who noticed the presence of Sack´s eye.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2809 on: July 24, 2009, 11:22:48 AM
"...WhO aRe Ya CaLlInG mR.!?" The creature was a bit offended over being called a male. But she quickly shrugged it off and answered BlackHook's question.
"wElL, eRr...NoT vErY gOoD...tHiS pLaCe SuRe Is BiG, hEe HeE hEe." She said nervously.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2810 on: July 24, 2009, 11:50:24 AM
 :o Well, then please forgive me, it´s the first time I´ve met someone like you, even the first time to be eaten like this....
See, I told you to stay calm down...what do you plan to do next?

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2811 on: July 24, 2009, 12:23:41 PM
"I-i CoUlDn'T hElP mYsElF...tHeY t-ThReAtEnD mE wItH dIsSeCtIoN." She shudderd, causing her stomach to shake a bit. "AnD tHaT sTuPiD gUy WiTh ThE gLaSsEs StUcK hIs WiReS dOwN mY tHrOaTh! i JuSt DiD wHaT cAmE nAtUrAlY." She explained.
"...aNyWaY, i WaS pLaNnInG tO lOoK fOr ThE dOcKiNg ArEa...BuT i GuEsS tHeY jUsT cLoSeD tHaT...tHeY mAyBe EvEn HaVe MeSsEd WiTh ThE sHiPs So I wOuLdN'T bE aBlE tO uSe ThEm To EsCaPe........"

She thought hard on what she should do. That's when BlackHook heard a distant grumbling noise.

"...Are you?" (< BlackHook)
"...yEaH...I'm HuNgRY, hEe HeE hEe...Ah! i KnOw WhErE tO gO!"

Outside the stomach, the creature stated sniffing around for something. When it found a scent it whent through the shafts towards a specific location.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2812 on: July 24, 2009, 12:49:05 PM
As long as you dont digest me away....BTW how´s the afroed man comming along? Is he fine?

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2813 on: July 24, 2009, 01:03:44 PM
"DoN't WoRrY, i HaVe SePeRaTe StOmAcHs. EvEn If SoMe ChUnKs FeLl In ThIs StOmAcH, yOu AnD ThE AfRo GuY wOuLdN't GeT dIgEsTed."

She then moved the tentacle over to the twitching body of Afro Shroom.

"hE lOoKs FiNe. HiS JuSt ExPeHriAnCiNg LeVeL 3 oF mY nIgThMaRe GaS." she said calmly

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2814 on: July 24, 2009, 01:12:48 PM
Well, that would be bad if he tottally didn´t deserve that for working for the Vilain and then screwing up by letting us getting trapped.....Anyways, who is that Clockston? Is he a "friend" of StrangeMan?

Meanwhile in the desert:
Sieg turned to StrangeMan
You know this guy? Well, then tell me is he strong?

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2815 on: July 24, 2009, 02:02:45 PM
"wElL...tHeY aReN't ExAcTlY fRiEnDs..."

Back in the desert...

StrangeMan happy smile instantly turned into a very sad frown.
"...His was my commander...and he raped me..."
All of Silan's knights stared eerily at StrangeMan.
"...with his words...hurtful words."

"How long has it been StrangeMan. Let me answer that. tick-tock. Not long enough." Clockston chuckled.

"Have you been taking care of yourself, or were you just lazing about like the sad over-weight sloth that you are. tick-tock."

Clockston walked over to Sieg, who questioned his strength.

"My dear man, if you want to know my strength, just imagine a fight agaisnt StrangeMan and a small pill bug. tick-tock. Obviously, the pill bug would beat him, smash his face to the ground, and make him eat the dirt the whinning little dog oh so richly deserves. tick-tock."

StrangeMan was in a depressed position in an anime fashion. "...You didn't answer his question..."

"Quite StrangeMan, the people who matter are talking now. tick-tock."

In the distance a voice could be heard.

"Clock Man used Insults...
IT WAS SUUUPAAAH EEEFFEECTIIIVEEE!!!!!
"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2816 on: July 24, 2009, 02:41:59 PM
Flame was quickly patrolling the main areas of interest. The mechanics were hard at work disabling the spacecrafts. The ventilation system was running quite powerfully, as there was a breeze running through the hallways. Flame then walked to the bridge and took the private elevator to his office. the only room on the top floor of the station. He walked past the secretary desk, and entered the actual room. He plopped down in the chair behind his desk, and swiveled around to look at the monitors that had replaced the shuttered blast shielded large window. He sighed.
Flame's office floor was another place exempt from the ventilation system. He had his own personal ventilation system, not accessible from the regular one. He was well protected from the creature.
*sigh*
 "man I'm tired."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2817 on: July 24, 2009, 03:28:51 PM
In the distance a voice could be heard.

"Clock Man used Insults...
IT WAS SUUUPAAAH EEEFFEECTIIIVEEE!!!!!
"
(YES! THANK YOU! >0<)

As DWII watched the on-going discussions, he just felt so out of place, besides being a ghost and all.

Darn it... Might as well find somewhere to camp out... Until it's done... Although leaving Dan here would be a bad idea... Hmm... Might as well contact Roa...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2818 on: July 24, 2009, 04:44:16 PM
Sonne jumped in front of Clockston
Hey,there is no need to insult original-kun.
Sieg pushed him out of the way.
Not now, mommy and daddy are talking.
Shimmer facepalmed.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2819 on: July 24, 2009, 07:07:55 PM
She then moved the tentacle over to the twitching body of Afro Shroom.

"hE lOoKs FiNe. HiS JuSt ExPeHriAnCiNg LeVeL 3 oF mY nIgThMaRe GaS." she said calmly

A-S: *still unconsious* ...

Elsewhere in the RPM Desert...

D:...*flickers on and off*...Ugh...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2820 on: July 24, 2009, 07:09:55 PM
Oh Dan! You are awake... Somewhat... So... How are you feeling?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2821 on: July 24, 2009, 07:19:33 PM
D: Pissed, confused and lost....so not so much different then traveling with Afro.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2822 on: July 24, 2009, 07:23:03 PM
Sounds awesome. So... Since Clockston's busy at the moment with StrangeMan and those armoured guys... Have a plan of what we should do?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2823 on: July 24, 2009, 07:27:21 PM
How about paying your debt to Misstress Silan  B(
Ritter Shimmer was standing behind Ghost Wily II

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2824 on: July 24, 2009, 07:44:41 PM
GAH! Don't scare me like that! As for that... Maybe when Afro starts paying for all his debts...