The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439935

Archer

Reply #2750 on: July 22, 2009, 03:26:14 AM
"So, know of any interesting things going on around here? I wanna meet the City's ruler, but I suppose that can wait til later."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #2751 on: July 22, 2009, 03:44:19 AM
"Not that I can think of. Though I have a feeling something interesting may be about to happen."

Archer

Reply #2752 on: July 22, 2009, 03:47:15 AM
"Hmm... alright." He uncrossed his arms. "I suppose I'll just have to be on the lookout for something then!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2753 on: July 22, 2009, 05:33:12 AM
Meanwhile, in the Faust Teleportation Room.

The cage was inside what appeared to be a large container. The bars from the cage had popped eyes from it's surface to look at it's sorroundings. After looking around, it concentrated it's gaze upon the soldiers sorrounding the container.

This made the creature feel a bit uneasy, so it growled at the armed men. The cage sprouted insect like legs and it used them to move itself away from the soldiers.

Hajime walked into the teleporation room upon hearing that some strange cage had been teleported in, said to have eaten Afro alive.  He heads over there to check it out, seeing it trapped in the container trying to scurry away from the soldiers surrounding it.  He can sense the uneasiness of the cage and moves in for a closer inspection, exerting nothing more than curiosity towards its unusual appearance.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2754 on: July 22, 2009, 06:50:49 AM
The creature had all it's eyes concentreted on the curious man that had suddenly come into the room. Seeing the man gaze at it, frightend the cage. The cage hissed and growled at the man, hoping it will scare him away. But to no avail, the man stood still and kept gazing at the creature.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2755 on: July 22, 2009, 07:16:52 AM
Hajime continues to examine it before four of his wires slithered out of his arsenal pack and slowly moved towards one of the bars, two grabbing its jaws and pulling it open while the other two reach inside and began searching around for Afro.  The cage reacted by thrashing about and gagging at the wires being shoved in its mouth, but Hajime remained unnerved as he continues to stand his ground and let the wires continue searching.

"Just calm down," he said rather calmly, "I only need to get someone out, and then we'll send you back to your master."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2756 on: July 22, 2009, 07:58:19 AM
However, the creature could not calm down, for the mere feeling of the wires going down it's throat, aggitated the creature. To stop this, the creature morphed one if it's bars into a long thin tentacle holding a large pair of scissors, which it used to cut the wires.

After doing so, the creature reverted the tentacle into it's bar like form and then proceeded to shrank it's cage like body, enough to still hold BlackHook (who is still inside the cage, which appearently most people haven't noticed) captive but not enough to crush his body. It then morphed two of it's bars into long arms with large scythe like claws on it's fingerless hands. It's insect like legs grew larger, it scurried away all the way back in the container and climbed the wall.

All it's eyes that were once covering the bars were now on the top of the cage, which was now facing Hajime and the soldiers. It held it's arms up and infront of itself, ready to strike anyone who came near it. The creature growled ferociously at the curious man with cut wires.

Then something unexpected happened...the creature...spoke.

"gO...aWaY!!" It said in high distorted voice.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2757 on: July 22, 2009, 08:46:03 AM
Wow, it can talk....What a twist! Oh and help BTW....
Said the bored BH who was still inside the mouth of the creature.
I would free myself, but I´m afraid of what will happen to Afro....

Meanwhile.

StrangeMan stopped his vehicle and gazed upon the familiar knight, Sieg.
"...Heavy Armor-kun? You're alive?...what a twist!" He said with glee.

"Sooooo, what have you been up to? And how is that cute little angel of a master of yours?"

Sieg: Well, she´s fine I quess..../Angel? She´s more like the devil/
Shimmer: We´ve been sent here by her to help out your friends, who have been trapped by someone.
Explained the shortest knight while Sonne was jumping around StrangeMan.
Sonne: Hey,hey,hey! How´s it going original-kun? 8)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2758 on: July 22, 2009, 08:53:22 AM
Hajime sighs as he retracts his wires back towards him as he uses his FMG to repair the damage, "Okay, how about this?  You let our friends go, and these nice soldiers here will warp you back to your master unscathed."

He opens his palm as a holographic keypad appears over it, pressing some buttons until a rabid met appears before him, gripping it with both hands to keep it from attacking the soldiers in its savage rampage, "We'll even give you a free lunch to go with your trip back home (Just don't tell Doc it came from his 'old' lab)."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2759 on: July 22, 2009, 09:07:04 AM
(Oh my you people! >0<)

Aww, there goes the cage... Oh well, might as well go and visit a "relative" of mine... Anyways, do you have a name-card, Mr. Clockton?

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2760 on: July 22, 2009, 09:43:56 AM
Haijime, how did you get your wires through the unit..? the sides are composed of a very hard see through material... theres no openings. (for obvious reasons.)
but whatever. it woks out. Flame then walked into the room. and directly up to the unit and stared at the cage and said, "BAD CAGE! GET DOWN THIS INSTANT, OR YOU GET HIT ON THE NOSE!"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2761 on: July 22, 2009, 09:58:00 AM
Hajime just stares at Flame, "That's...not going to help it calm down.... -u-'"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2762 on: July 22, 2009, 10:06:57 AM
"You have to be stern sometimes." Flame picked up a newspaper from a nearby table, rolled it up and began smacking his palm with it. He raised an eyebrow, as if saying, aaand?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2763 on: July 22, 2009, 10:13:40 AM
You got to be kidding me  ::)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2764 on: July 22, 2009, 06:37:04 PM
Meanwhile back in the RPM Desert...

D: *floating along with DWII* Say Clockston...why did you need Afro? BlackHook would of been more then sufficient to lure StrangeMan here...So tell me what is your real plan for us?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2765 on: July 22, 2009, 10:17:24 PM
Flame then walked into the room. and directly up to the unit and stared at the cage and said, "BAD CAGE! GET DOWN THIS INSTANT, OR YOU GET HIT ON THE NOSE!"
"You have to be stern sometimes." Flame picked up a newspaper from a nearby table, rolled it up and began smacking his palm with it. He raised an eyebrow, as if saying, aaand?
The creature shaked in anger, it found the manner the men were treating it very insulting. "I'm NoT sOmE kInD oF dOg, StUpId! I'm JuSt As SmArT, iF nOt SmArTeR, tHaN yOu!" The creature then formed a small mouth near the top of the cage, which it used to stick out it's human like but forked tounge and blow a raspberry at Flame. "aNd I'm NoT gOnNa LeT tHe StUpId AfRo GuY oUt uNtIL ClOcKsToN tElLs Me To!"   
Quote from: BlackHook

Sieg: Well, she´s fine I quess..../Angel? She´s more like the devil/
Shimmer: We´ve been sent here by her to help out your friends, who have been trapped by someone.
Explained the shortest knight while Sonne was jumping around StrangeMan.
Sonne: Hey,hey,hey! How´s it going original-kun? 8)
Back in StrangeMan's location...

"Ah I see...well I'm glad she fine." StrangeMan looked at the jumping knight and asked: "...Original?"

Meanwhile, where Clockston, Dr.WilyII's spirit and Dan were...

"Name card, I'm afraid I don't have that sort of thing on me. tick-tock. But I can give you my number I guess. tick-tock."

He then tuned to face Dan, who asked him of his true intentions. "hmmm, I could tell you..." Clockston paused for a moment
"But then you'd have to kill me right?" Dan asked.
"Nope, I just don't want to tell you." Clockston replied, smirking.
Clockston and his chatting companions were already 10 yards closer  to where StrangeMan and Silan's knights were residing.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2766 on: July 23, 2009, 12:23:13 AM
Flame looked unimpressed at the cage.
"well you don't act it. You are acting like a child. Now, dear cage, you should show some manners if you want to be shown any. If you give back Afro and Blackhook, I promise you won't be experimented on and dissected like a frog. We've got a resident mad scientist that would love to take a peek at your insides."

Flame then walked out of the room to the one next door, and talked to the man working there.

"Analyze its mind. Shouldn't be too hard. He doesn't seem too bright. Just use the wave system. See who this "Clockston" is, and if you can get a clear image of him."

He then talked to his communicator, and said,

"Haijime, you're free to try what you will, I trust your judgement."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2767 on: July 23, 2009, 12:47:47 AM
Nick closed his eyes and pushed his shades up the bridge of his nose. There was something nearby, he could sense it. Something not of this world. Indeed, before he even opened his eyes, a dark portal had rended itself through the fabric of this dimension. With a noise that sounded like a gust of piercing wind rushing through a vacuum, a figure slowly emerged from the void that had been torn out of thin air. A pair of clawed hands reached out, as though pulling the void open, followed by a sinister figure draped in a fluttering, tattered cape and wide-brimmed black hat atop its head. Eyes glowing with an intense sense of hatred and mouth pulled into a fearsome rictus grin, both eyes and teeth burning orange-red, the sordid being clambered its way out of the portal and set its sights firmly on the figure of Nick. Nick turned on his heel and gazed at the evil figure.

"At last I've found you, Starlight Crusader!"

Nick frowned, but it wasn't a worried frown, now a weary one. It was simply a frown; an aesthetic shift in his facial display. "Lord Blackmore...I figured you'd show up here."

"Of course, Enigma...what else?" Lord Blackmore's twisted grin stretched even further across his shadowy face. His eyes, now opened wide, seemed to scorch Nick's very soul like two orbs of flaming wickedness. "I've travelled across the dimensions to find you, Enigma! All the way from that hellhole you banished me to..."

Nick's frown widened. "That wasn't my fault! Besides, it was one defeat!"

"I don't forget those that have wrong me! Even if you are just a pathetic child...I'll still crush you like a fly!"

Nick sighed and glanced at the Prince. "Yeah, this is pretty much normal for me."

Archer

Reply #2768 on: July 23, 2009, 12:55:10 AM
"Huh." He tilted his head and put his hand under his chin in a thinking position. "You know, you remind me of someone. But I just can't place it..." He stroked his non-existent goatee. "Hmm."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2769 on: July 23, 2009, 01:03:50 AM
Blackmore's grin faded upon hearing the Prince's nonchalant tone. With a decidedly embittered tone, he hovered over and grabbed the Prince by the chest, hauling him up with one floating claw.

"Impudent noble! Show a little fear in my presence, why don't you?" He threw the Prince to the ground and snarled. "I swear, kids these days...no respect for evil."

Archer

Reply #2770 on: July 23, 2009, 01:07:32 AM
"Owwww!" He whined rubbing his rather sore behind. He slowly got up onto his feet. "That wasn't very nice, y'know?" He muttered.

Upon standing once again, he smirked a mischievous smirk and crossed his arms. "I swear, evil these days...no respect for nobility."

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2771 on: July 23, 2009, 01:12:55 AM
Blackmore glared at Prince Harming for a moment and, with a scowl, pointed his finger and zapped him with a bolt of dark magic.

"You shut up."

Archer

Reply #2772 on: July 23, 2009, 01:16:00 AM
He giggled. "That tickled!" After he calmed down, his smile curved into a frown. "'Shut up'? That's a pretty mean thing to say! But, don't worry!" He walked over to Blackmore and patted him on the shoulder. "I'll help you on your way to rehabilitation!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2773 on: July 23, 2009, 01:30:25 AM
It was at that point, that very moment wherein Prince Harming made physical contact with Lord Blackmore's shoulder, that something snapped in the villain. It was as though a lifetime's worth of torment, degredation and ridicule had been straining Blackmore's sense of self-control, and this was the load that had broken the proverbial bridge. In a sudden torrent of uncontrollable rage, Blackmore flung his hands into the air, fingers coursing with the inhererent malevolent magic of a soul tainted by corruption. Nick looked up, as the area around himself and the Prince had suddenly become overwhelmed by the shadow of...something. His pupils shrank and his jaw practically dropped as he saw what Blackmore had summoned.

A gigantic five-pronged star, entirely black in colour and glowing with an unholy dark aura, plummeted from the skies above and landed directly on top of the Prince.

"Are you quite dead yet?" Blackmore asked, glaring down at the Prince as he dusted his hands off, sanity regained completely.

Archer

Reply #2774 on: July 23, 2009, 01:34:51 AM
Looking out the window of the WDS, Roa blinked. What the hell was that?

It was probably a bird.

The Prince slowly crawled out from the star and grinned happily. "That was really impressive, mister!" He said while rubbingthe back of his head.

"But you might want to work a little on your aim? It seemed like you were trying to squash me like a bug or something!" He laughed at the thought.