The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439551

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2725 on: July 22, 2009, 01:13:31 AM
Clockston was a bit suprised by the sudden dissapearence of the cage and all who were in it.

"Well now...this is an unforseen predicament. tick-tock."
Clockston looked at the horizon and saw the silhoutte of a familiar caped man. Alonge with some other caped beings.
"Seems that I don't need to look for StrangeMan any longer...course I still need that afroed boy to lure THAT man. tick-tock."
Clockston began walking over to where he saw the silhouttes.
"It will be good to chat with him after such a long time. tick-tock tick-tock.

Meanwhile, in the Faust Teleportation Room.

The cage was inside what appeared to be a large container. The bars from the cage had popped eyes from it's surface to look at it's sorroundings. After looking around, it concentrated it's gaze upon the soldiers sorrounding the container.

This made the creature feel a bit uneasy, so it growled at the armed men. The cage sprouted insect like legs and it used them to move itself away from the soldiers.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #2726 on: July 22, 2009, 01:14:24 AM
The lad leaned back on his heel and spun around on it, as he was known to do, and sprinted after the retreating figure.

"Excuse me," he said to Nightzard, screeching to a halt behind the mage, "But I couldn't help noticing your outfit."

Offline Nightzard

• The one who will shatter your soul
  • Net Navi
  • Ultimate88
    • View Profile
Reply #2727 on: July 22, 2009, 01:22:45 AM
The lad leaned back on his heel and spun around on it, as he was known to do, and sprinted after the retreating figure.

"Excuse me," he said to Nightzard, screeching to a halt behind the mage, "But I couldn't help noticing your outfit."

"Oh? And who might you be?" asked Nightzard.

WEEEEEEEE

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2728 on: July 22, 2009, 01:28:52 AM
With a warm, inviting smirk, the lad crossed one arm and held the other up, elbow leaning on the crossed one. He held his thumb and forefinger out, in the shape of a gun pointing into the sky.

"The name's Nicholas Zee Rythm. But you can call me Nick." He unfolded his arm and extended it cordially.

Offline Nightzard

• Net Navi
  • Ultimate88
    • View Profile
Reply #2729 on: July 22, 2009, 01:34:27 AM
With a warm, inviting smirk, the lad crossed one arm and held the other up, elbow leaning on the crossed one. He held his thumb and forefinger out, in the shape of a gun pointing into the sky.

"The name's Nicholas Zee Rythm. But you can call me Nick." He unfolded his arm and extened it cordially.

"Well Nick,*Nightzard smiled* my name is Nightzard. And what brings you here?"

WEEEEEEEE

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2730 on: July 22, 2009, 01:38:16 AM
"Nightzard...?"

Nick reached into his trouser pocket, and from it produced what seemed like a sketchpad and pencil. The pocket certainly wasn't large enough to hold both, but hammerspace seemed to be at work here. He flipped the sketchpad open and scribbled "Nightzard" in it, so as to remember. Then he put the pad away and glanced at his new friend.

"Oh, I've been here a while. We...I just didn't decide to come over to this place 'til now."

Offline Nightzard

• Net Navi
  • Ultimate88
    • View Profile
Reply #2731 on: July 22, 2009, 01:51:16 AM
"Nightzard...?"

Nick reached into his trouser pocket, and from it produced what seemed like a sketchpad and pencil. The pocket certainly wasn't large enough to hold both, but hammerspace seemed to be at work here. He flipped the sketchpad open and scribbled "Nightzard" in it, so as to remember. Then he put the pad away and glanced at his new friend.

"Oh, I've been here a while. We...I just didn't decide to come over to this place 'til now."

"Well on my side,"said nightzard, "im new to this city I barely know what's in here or not... this place is huge and they dont even have a map. You mind giving me a quick tour around here?" asked Nightzard. "This place is a bit too boring...and nothing to kill for fun around here." Nightzard thinked to himself.

WEEEEEEEE

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2732 on: July 22, 2009, 01:55:13 AM
"A tour?" Nick closed his eyes and rubbed his chin. "I'm afraid I don't travel much around here...of course, there is the overall world map for this place."

As he spoke, an unusual sensation seemed to pass by Nightzard, as though an ethereal presence brushed past him. Nick opened his eyes and glanced at the air around the mage.

Offline Nightzard

• Net Navi
  • Ultimate88
    • View Profile
Reply #2733 on: July 22, 2009, 02:03:48 AM
"Well I'll go see if I can find that map somewhere around this place" said Nightzard. "Cya." Nightzard walks away with a strange feeling and thought to himself "Who exactly was that guy? And why would he come to me all of the sudden? Oh well its time for me to look for some victims heheh" Nightzard Runs off.

WEEEEEEEE

Archer

Reply #2734 on: July 22, 2009, 02:21:16 AM
So, this RPM City. Although the city was rather impressive, the young man found he just couldn't like the place. It reminded him too much of that one person. Still, he had business here and he couldn't just ignore that.

Prince Harming, as he liked himself to be known as, sighed. It really was hard to escape the past. Maybe I'll find something interesting in this city.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2735 on: July 22, 2009, 02:27:01 AM
Nick was about to walk away, when he halted in his tracks and watched...well, nothing. Or what appeared to be nothing. To the casual obersver, it simply seemed as though he was staring amusedly at Prince Harming. Nevertheless, he approached the regal newcomer, who seemed troubled.

"Hey there."

Archer

Reply #2736 on: July 22, 2009, 02:31:53 AM
"Ah, hello!" He replied happily. A little fact about Harming was that enjoyed meeting new people, so that one day he could convert them into followers of his non-existent kingdom (which, in his mind, would exist one day).

"How are you?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2737 on: July 22, 2009, 02:36:05 AM
"I'm doing well, thanks," Nick replied with a smile. "My, er...friend seems to have taken a liking to you."

Archer

Reply #2738 on: July 22, 2009, 02:39:22 AM
"That's great! ...I think?" He paused, too actually think about what Nick said. "Um, your friend?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2739 on: July 22, 2009, 02:45:53 AM
Nick chuckled. "Right, I keep forgetting...most people can't see him. Come on out!"

A space just beside the Prince began to vibrate and shimmer until a figure appeared - it was a floating humanoid spirit, with wild blue hair streaked with white; pale blue skin; visors; a vertical line under each eye; and a cybernetic blue-and-white suit. It was smiling in a friendly manner, and had a glowing blue aura of sorts.

Archer

Reply #2740 on: July 22, 2009, 02:47:21 AM
Prince Harming stared at the figure that had just appeared for a few seconds, before he waved and smiled brightly. "Hi there!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2741 on: July 22, 2009, 02:51:25 AM
"This is Lucky Star," Nick explained, "He's my Stand; that is, the embodiment of my inner spirit."

Archer

Reply #2742 on: July 22, 2009, 02:54:36 AM
"I see!" He exclaimed brightly, "That's really cool! I wish I had something like that...oh!" He dove his hand into his golden cloak (thought, much to Prince Harming's disappointment, not thread with actual gold) and pulled out a jewel-encrusted lance. "This is my lance, I use it to stab people-" He demonstrated by stabbing it at nothing "-like that! See?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2743 on: July 22, 2009, 02:57:32 AM
Nick laughed. "I see. That's, er...that's good for you." He produced his notebook and scribbled something in it.

Archer

Reply #2744 on: July 22, 2009, 03:02:01 AM
"Yup!" He nodded. "Good for me... though not for the people who get stabbed." He giggled in amusement. "So what brings you to this town, you live here or you a tourist?"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2745 on: July 22, 2009, 03:06:15 AM
"I live here," said Nick, speaking more quietly than usual, concentrating on his sketchpad. A moment later, he smiled, satifisied, and held it out for the Prince to see. It was a cartoon doodle of a bluebird. "Observe."

Lucky Star hovered over and touched the drawing - it began to glow, and then drifted off of the page as an actual bluebird.

Archer

Reply #2746 on: July 22, 2009, 03:08:04 AM
"Woooow!" He stared at the bluebird in awe. "You're a pretty amazing guy!"

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2747 on: July 22, 2009, 03:10:34 AM
"Oh, that's not much. All people who have Stands have unique abilities."

Archer

Reply #2748 on: July 22, 2009, 03:15:21 AM
"W-well, still! It's still cool!" He crossed his arms with 'hmph!' as to settle his point.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2749 on: July 22, 2009, 03:16:59 AM
Nick smiled. "Well, thank you, then. I'm glad you like it."