The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439192

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2700 on: July 21, 2009, 12:14:42 AM
"You can stop trying to break the cage boy, it isn't going to work you know. tick-tock. That thing is made out of my special friend here, and his skin is quite though." Clockston told Afro.

"That goes for you too, wind charmer. One wrong move, and my friend shall devour you, and your companions, faster than you can say tick-tock...tick-tock."

Archer

Reply #2701 on: July 21, 2009, 12:16:52 AM
Greyhook teleported beside the other MVNs.

"Geez, what took you so long?" 'Fro asked.

"I was looking for a Yashichi, but some other guy already beat me to it." Greyhook answered.

Now we have to fulfill our next orders.

"We don't even get a break? Man, COPY-sama, you're no fun!" 8 complained.

"But you know, I don't think this is a good idea. I feel an ominous wind." Greyhook said.

"...Wind?" 'Fro asked. "Oh.. sorry, that was me."

"...."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2702 on: July 21, 2009, 12:21:33 AM
"You can stop trying to break the cage boy, it isn't going to work you know. tick-tock. That thing is made out of my special friend here, and his skin is quite though." Clockston told Afro.

A-S:W-well who are you and why are you using us as bait...

D:*Floating out from Afro's pocket* Who are we being used as bait for as well?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2703 on: July 21, 2009, 12:49:37 AM
"Well, since you have asked...We are using you as bait for two individuals."
Clockston held his cane in between his forearm and bicep. He then held up his arm, and raised his fingers as he told afro of the two men.

"The first man, is the aquaintence you know as StrangeMan. The second man, is someone you know very well. tick-tock."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2704 on: July 21, 2009, 01:13:59 AM
A-S: *Shocked* S-strangeMan? I don't know what you want with him but you don't need us as bait anymore...

CS:Tick toc. And why not?

A-S:...Because-HE'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

CS:*turning around* WHA?

A-S: *smirking* Ah ha! Take this! *Throws Dan and hits Clockston at the base of the neck*

BH+DWII:  -AC

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2705 on: July 21, 2009, 01:40:00 AM
"...Ow...that kinda hurt. Tick-tock" Clockston stated as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I know that we need you as bait but...I guess a little punishment wouldn't hurt. tick-tock. Ooooh Saaaaaaaack."
When Clockston called out that name, eyes popped out from the bar near Afro. The eyes looked at him very intently. From the bar emerged a giant mouth, with many rows of large pointed teeth, much like that of a shark's. The mouth swallowed Afro Shroom whole and then submerged back into the bar.

"Hmph, that will teach him a lesson. tick-tock." Clockston said with a big grin on his face.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2706 on: July 21, 2009, 08:39:45 AM
 :O It ate Afro! IT ATE AFRO!
Blackhook then looked at Clockston with a grin on his face.
I would let him go if I would be you, you called me wind charmer, but are you sure that is my only talent? bVd
When BH finished his speech, huge plants started growing from the ground, the same ones he used to fight WilyII. The plants trapped Clockston, sucking out his energy.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2707 on: July 21, 2009, 09:20:30 AM
Oh my, Afro got eaten... Somewhere in an undisclosed part of RPM, a counter clicked.

Anyways, this is getting a bit boring... With that, DWII phased through the bars.

I am a ghost if you have not noticed...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2708 on: July 21, 2009, 09:30:26 AM
Entangled in the life sucking vines, Clockston did nothing but smile.

"Did I not warn you to not make any wrong moves wind charmer? tick-tock"

BlackHook had not noticed that the bar behind him had turned into the same mouth that had swallowed up his companion. It's large jaws trapped Blackhook between it's  seemingly endless rows of teeth. Not allowing the wind warrior to move.

"If you do not behave like you should, Sack here will completely shred your body into nothing but tiny atoms. tick-tock. Or perhaps you would rather have him tear up your friend instead?"

Clockston then looked at the doctor's spirit and replied: "Oh, well you can go away then, I think we can manage with just this two. tick-tock"

Meanwhile, 10 miles away from Blackhook' and Co.'s location...

StrangeMan was laying down on top of his hovering machine, his cape transformed into a large umbrella to shade him from the desert's rays, while sipping on cup of smoothie and listening to some relaxing game music.

"Hmmm...That Bluesy Feet sure is taking it's time getting here..."
StrangeMan checked his Yashichi radar, and found that the target was just sitting around on the same spot from 5 minutes ago.

"....Eh, might as well get up and go get that wish maker myself."
 He stopped his liesure activities and started up his vehicle. He swooshed away, heading toward the nearby Yashichi.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2709 on: July 21, 2009, 09:40:47 AM
Aww... You're no fun... But... I'm liking what I see... You seem like a very well-trained evil villian of sorts...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2710 on: July 21, 2009, 12:59:07 PM
Wily, the next time you get revived I will kill you on my own...

Meanwhile, near StrangeMan´s destination
Three Ritters (Sieg, Sonne, Shimmer) were sent by Silan to free Blackhook and Afro.
 Sieg: Don´t tell me that we´re really doing what we are doing....
 Shimmer: Well, she doesn´t want to lose the Yashichi they´ve collected, and according to misstress Silan´s Vogel the masked Strange Man is around here too and from what we´ve heard he has a yashichi too...
 Sonne: Really? Moi original is here too? this will be fun

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2711 on: July 21, 2009, 05:01:18 PM
"I know that we need you as bait but...I guess a little punishment wouldn't hurt. tick-tock. Ooooh Saaaaaaaack."
When Clockston called out that name, eyes popped out from the bar near Afro. The eyes looked at him very intently. From the bar emerged a giant mouth, with many rows of large pointed teeth, much like that of a shark's. The mouth swallowed Afro Shroom whole and then submerged back into the bar.
D: *floating around Clockston* So...

CS: Yes? tick tock.

D:...Where did you send him?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2712 on: July 21, 2009, 06:25:58 PM
Aww... You're no fun... But... I'm liking what I see... You seem like a very well-trained evil villian of sorts...
"Ooooh, don't flatter me, I'm just doing my job. tick-tock" Clockston blushed over what he assumed was a compliment.

D: *floating around Clockston* So...

CS: Yes? tick tock.

D:...Where did you send him?

Clockston turned and looked at Dan and told him: "Well, right now he is in Sack's stomach, which happens to be a world within himself. A world that whomever enters, shall experinece brutality, pain, suffering, tentacles and most importantly, their greatest fears. That's where I sent your friend. tick-tock."

Clockston then turned back and looked at Blackhook once again.
"Now then wind charmer, since you know it is inevetible to force your way out of this situation, I suggest you call back this vampiric pest, before I loose my patience. tick-tock."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2713 on: July 21, 2009, 06:36:59 PM
Just for the hell of it I will call them back....
The plants around Clockston grew back into seeds.

Meanwhile the three Ritters approuched StrangeMan
Sieg: hmmm....HI?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2714 on: July 21, 2009, 06:56:02 PM
Clockston turned and looked at Dan and told him: "Well, right now he is in Sack's stomach, which happens to be a world within himself. A world that whomever enters, shall experinece brutality, pain, suffering, tentacles and most importantly, their greatest fears. That's where I sent your friend. tick-tock."

D: *sweatdrop*...Damn that means...NO!

CS:?

D: You have to get him out of there!

CS: And why should I? tick tock.

D: Because...you'll force us in a situation were we'll have to reveal more about Afro's past...

CS: And that's bad how? tick tock.

D: It's also making us break the fourth wall and it'll ruin a good...and Evil...surprise when the time comes.

CS: *thinking* Hmm....tick tock.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2715 on: July 21, 2009, 09:09:56 PM
Who cares about the forth wall!
Yelled BH from a distance

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2716 on: July 21, 2009, 09:19:28 PM
Meanwhile in the endless void that is Sack's stomach...

A-S: *looking around* Hmm...this isn't as bad as  thought it would be, aside from every channel on a tv here being the 4-kids One Piece anime...

Suddenly Afro felt a powerful, evil, and familiar presence...

A-S: *looking around* Wha...I...I don't believe it. They're....h-here?!

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Nightzard

• The one who will shatter your soul
  • Net Navi
  • Ultimate88
    • View Profile
Reply #2717 on: July 21, 2009, 10:21:38 PM
Meanwhile in a dark alley, Nightzard was grabbing a person on the neck and said

NZ: "Give me my pepsi back or else "

Psn: "But its MY pepsi! I bought it!"

Nightzard squeezes his neck until he chokes him to death.

NZ: "now that I got my pepsi, i'm bored. maybe I can find someone to cause some havoc with"

Nightzard left the dark alley and so his search began

WEEEEEEEE

Archer

Reply #2718 on: July 21, 2009, 10:22:32 PM
"Oooh, look Flame." Roa said sending Flame a transmission of one of his many cameras, this one located where Afro was... in Sack's Stomach?

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #2719 on: July 21, 2009, 10:47:13 PM
Meanwhile, casually ignoring the insanity surrounding him, an adolescent male sauntered along the streets of RPM City. One could assume he had already seen his fair share of unusual phenomenae. With unruly brown hair, narrow shades obscuring the lower half of his eyes, denim jeans, a blue shirt and leather riding boots hidden mostly 'neath the hem of his jeans, he didn't seem like much. And yet, there was a strange sensation emanating from the lad, as though an otherwordly presence was standing by his side - watching; protecting; guiding.

Unbeknownst to most others, there was indeed a presence following him, unable to be seen by those same most others. Unseen, but always there - unless he wanted it to be seen. And at this moment, he did not.

He stopped in his tracks and, with a meagre yawn, scanned his surroundings. And though he was facing the opposite direction, he could still make out an unusual figure fleeing from an alleyway. A slight smirk crossed his face. Even with his back turned, he could see the figure moving.

"Heheh. Should we follow?" he said. To the untrained eye, it would appear as though he was speaking to thin air. He was silent for a moment, then nodded, smiling.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2720 on: July 21, 2009, 11:06:00 PM
"Afro...? Roa... where... IS he?"

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #2721 on: July 21, 2009, 11:18:51 PM
"He's in a beast's stomach, of course. It appears someone caught them while they were searching for Yashichis. As you can see, the beast's stomach takes on the form of a world of it's own."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2722 on: July 21, 2009, 11:32:11 PM
Meanwhile the three Ritters approuched StrangeMan
Sieg: hmmm....HI?

StrangeMan stopped his vehicle and gazed upon the familiar knight, Sieg.
"...Heavy Armor-kun? You're alive?...what a twist!" He said with glee.

"Sooooo, what have you been up to? And how is that cute little angel of a master of yours?"

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2723 on: July 22, 2009, 12:13:22 AM
"..."
"Teleport room, status?"

*ready and standing by sir.*

"Have a hazmat group with 10 soldiers ready, with a large containment unit on standby. Teleport target directly into the containment unit."

"Oh? you sure about that Flame?" Roa inquired

"Me and Afro have a looong talk ahead of us. Roa, Im not dis-arming, and Im not coming down to RPM unless strictly necessary. As far as im concerned, this is a reluctant, VERY reluctant cooperation. Understood? And next time, just ASK for help, dont just send for me the way you did."

Flame searched for Afro's coordinates, and sent them to the teleporter room, and suddenly, the cage vanished, appearing inside the containment unit.

"Send it to the Science dept. Find a way to remove Afro from inside this thing... It seems to be an alternate dimension within it..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Nightzard

• The one who will shatter your soul
  • Net Navi
  • Ultimate88
    • View Profile
Reply #2724 on: July 22, 2009, 01:06:56 AM
Nightzard, A  mage with blue hair who masters Dark magic and electricity. Wearing a huge mage hat with a skull in the middle that obscures his face. The only thing that can be seen from his face is his white glowing eyes. Wearing black and white clothing and grey jeans. And a scarf.

Nightzard was taking a walk around town while drinking his pepsi

"Man, when will I have some fun?" said Nightzard. "This town is a bit boring, I wish something could suddenly surprise me for some entertainment."

WEEEEEEEE