The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439378

Archer

Reply #2675 on: July 20, 2009, 03:17:18 AM
"Indeed, well even I'll admit my actions were a little suspect. But in all honesty, do you really think you would have listened to at the point? You were the one rushing over to stop me after all, I was just protecting myself."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2676 on: July 20, 2009, 04:54:32 AM
"So I guess we are both a little at fault then."

Flame crossed his arms

"Now, care to explain the situation to me then? depending on the circumstances, I might agree to help."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #2677 on: July 20, 2009, 04:57:12 AM
"If you insist." He gave a slight shrug. "From what I saw in Afro's memories, his brothers are two extremely powerful individuals who wish to kill their brother."

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2678 on: July 20, 2009, 05:04:28 AM
"Any clarification on that? Tell me anything and everything you know about Afro's past. Maybe I can get a better picture of what's going on then."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2679 on: July 20, 2009, 09:09:27 AM
Well, I guessed that's settled... Time to go do my favourite thing.. Haunting Afro!

With that, DWII disappeared from FAUST, and reappeared behind Afro.

Hiya Afro. I'm haunting you. Again.

Back at the secret location, things are taking longer than expected, as the loss of blood was way too much. Bit by bit, blood is pumped back into DWII's body. Bit by bit...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2680 on: July 20, 2009, 11:36:03 AM
Wily? Why are you here?
Said Blackhook, not suprised by Wily´s sudden appearance.
Why aren´t you haunting Flame? He was the one that killed you this time

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2681 on: July 20, 2009, 12:31:44 PM
He's having a session with Roa at the moment, no way am I going to haunt him. Besides, I can only get the satisfaction of being a ghost by haunting Afro. DWII said, making a 8D face.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2682 on: July 20, 2009, 12:49:28 PM
W-wait, he-he is afraid of you?
Asked Blackhook trying not to burst out in  a laugher...Then he realized
Flame and Roa?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2683 on: July 20, 2009, 01:36:33 PM
8D... Ahem, and yes Flame and Roa are having a discussion at the moment, a discussion about Afro's past.

At that point, Afro twitched and stood still.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2684 on: July 20, 2009, 02:27:06 PM
His past? Don´t tell me he has a [tornado fang]'d up past like almost everyone in RPM?!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2685 on: July 20, 2009, 02:34:28 PM
DWII twitched a bit before suddenly getting real close to Blackhook, and looked into his eyes like he was staring into Blackhook's soul, all the while a rather malicious aura surrounded his ghostly body...

YOU CARE TO REPEAT THAT?

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2686 on: July 20, 2009, 02:35:27 PM
He's having a session with Roa at the moment, no way am I going to haunt him. Besides, I can only get the satisfaction of being a ghost by haunting Afro. DWII said, making a 8D face.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2687 on: July 20, 2009, 02:49:01 PM
(... That is SO going into my rotator... >0<)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2688 on: July 20, 2009, 03:42:56 PM
DWII twitched a bit before suddenly getting real close to Blackhook, and looked into his eyes like he was staring into Blackhook's soul, all the while a rather malicious aura surrounded his ghostly body...

YOU CARE TO REPEAT THAT?
You heard me old man....ghost.....You know what? Why don´t you go and haunt Silan? Maybe she will be willing to give us her Yashichi.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2689 on: July 20, 2009, 03:57:24 PM
DWII calmed down a bit, and tried to recollect his composure.

If you are already having trouble with her, how am I going to even get her to give us the Yashichi?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2690 on: July 20, 2009, 04:17:59 PM
You are the genius of this place, you should know the answer......
Blackhook then remembered something
Why did you attack us in the WDS!?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2691 on: July 20, 2009, 04:41:07 PM
Silan's not my destined rival, why should I care? As for why, it was supposed to be part of Afro's training, but you just had to interrupt... DWII then glared a bit at Blackhook.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2692 on: July 20, 2009, 06:17:26 PM
"Could you guys hurry up and pick up the Yashichi, are we not in a hurry?!" StrangeMan shouted all the way from the shrine's entrance.

"Don't we have to resurect the poor doctor?"

(PS: At the moment, Afro, BlckHck cannot leave the shrine.
1-Because StrangeMan is blocking the entrance/exit.
2-To find out why you can't leave, one of you must pick up the Yashichi on the alter.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2693 on: July 20, 2009, 06:37:12 PM
Resurect who now? I wouldn´t waste a wish for something like that  :P

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2694 on: July 20, 2009, 06:40:13 PM
A-S:*Snapping from both his history and the haunting....but mostly the haunting* Rrr...Look we don't have time for this meaningless nonsense! *swipes the yashichi from the alter* Now let's get out of here...

SM:  8D

A-S: *sighing heavily...* StrangeMan...what did you do?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2695 on: July 20, 2009, 09:56:35 PM
"It's not what I have done, tick-tock. It's what you idiots have done." Said StrangeMan in a deep elderly voice.

Afro and his companions looked at him confused.

"Perhaps if you would look closely at the object you are holding, you would understand what I have said, tick-tock"

Afro the examined the Yashichi and found a button on the bottom. He pushed it, and the Yashichi opened up and revealed a picture of Bridget (from Guilty Gear) and that squid headed creture from Star Wars, pointing at Bridget.

"...I don't get it." Said Afro.

The ghost of Dr.WillyII then examined the photograph and said: "...I see...IT'S A-"

Suddenly the shrine walls got blown away in seperate directions, and a large cage emerged from the desert sands and trapped the three heroes inside.

"...Tick-Tock" was the sound StrangeMan(?) made.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2696 on: July 20, 2009, 10:00:02 PM
A-S: W-what's the meaning of this StrangeMan!?

D:And what's with the cage?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #2697 on: July 20, 2009, 10:22:13 PM
"...Hmm, well about that. Afro has no such experience at suppressing his memories, but when it comes to his brothers, the memories are protected so well that it would be impossible to read them. You don't have to take my word for it if you don't want to, but they are a very big threat. If you want the whole story you'll just have to ask Afro himself."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2698 on: July 20, 2009, 11:22:11 PM
A-S: W-what's the meaning of this StrangeMan!?

D:And what's with the cage?

"...You are pretty slow, aren't you boy. tick-tock" StrangeMan removed his priest robe and hood to reveal his sensational naked body that he was not the person whom they had thought he was.

It was a man wearing a  hood that resembled a top hat, on the hood was a large watch strapped around it. He wore a large chocker with a mechanicle tie with a clock attached at the end. He drobbed himself with two short capes, the shorter one on top of the other. Under his capes was a old fashion jacket, however, the jacket was unbuttoned. Under said jacket the man wore a uniform that was similar to StrangeMan's, but with longer tails (by tails, I mean those two long "tail" like things you see on some tuxedos). He had long parachute pants, dress shoes with curved tips, and a cuff link on his wrist. This hooded stranger was holding a cane with a round clock on it's handle. (If you're still confused on how this character looks like, please visit my Art thread, his design should be somewhere around there.)

"Allow me to introduce myself. Tick-tock. I am named Clockston, Conesiur of clocks and time. Tick-Tock. And you my friends, are bait"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2699 on: July 20, 2009, 11:59:58 PM
A-S:Bait? I don't take orders from a man obsessed with time! *attempts to break out of the cage*

CS(Clockston): Sigh...tick tock.

-----
That one Nun...