The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439482

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2650 on: July 18, 2009, 03:58:58 PM
(( I wanna do something with FAUST! DD: ))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #2651 on: July 18, 2009, 04:30:14 PM
(Make it self destruct then.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2652 on: July 18, 2009, 06:38:23 PM
(You´re heartless)

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2653 on: July 18, 2009, 08:48:37 PM
(What if I summon/make a giant monster of WTF-ness to attack the WDS?)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2654 on: July 18, 2009, 08:51:59 PM
(I wanted an evil organization that would now threat Roa ...)

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2655 on: July 18, 2009, 09:03:43 PM
(What about an evil organazation of WTF giants that threat Roa?)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2656 on: July 18, 2009, 09:08:03 PM
(Like in power Ranger Mystic force?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2657 on: July 18, 2009, 10:27:05 PM
(Why don't you just rebel against WilyII's decision and fire the cannon anyway just to release your frustration that your plan for an epic battle was flaunted by a much bigger problem? -_-)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2658 on: July 18, 2009, 11:11:33 PM
(Make it self destruct then.)
B( if I self destruct, so do you.  B(

Posted on: July 18, 2009, 05:09:59 PM
(Why don't you just rebel against WilyII's decision and fire the cannon anyway just to release your frustration that your plan for an epic battle was flaunted by a much bigger problem? -_-)
hmmm... Ive got an Idea for that then. Ill contact roa and order him to explain this whole shpiel to me, and he is however, uncooperative, as expected, and I get angry and fire.
howsaboutthat.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2659 on: July 19, 2009, 12:15:53 AM
(Up to you. -_- I'm just jumping in the bandwagon to help fix this problem.... -_-)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2660 on: July 19, 2009, 12:57:54 AM
(...anyway...back to the story. >_>; )

It won't be easy, since he wasn't registered till a few months ago, plus he never says anything about it... Though... Dan might help.

Meanwhile...

D: *figuratively sneezing*...weird...I didn't know I could get sick...

A-S:...I didn't even know you could sneeze...

D: ...

A-S: ...

D: Well lets meet up with StrangeMan and try to regroup with the others.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2661 on: July 19, 2009, 03:14:56 AM
((I thought Biometals didnt have noses? 8D))

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2662 on: July 19, 2009, 04:45:49 AM
Whil;e hovering across the desert, StrangeMan's tracker began to detect a nearby Yashichi.

"Hmmm? That was quick...hmmmm?"

StrangeMan saw that the nearby Yashichi was aproching his location.

"Huh...it's heading right toward me...could that mean...."

Afro Shroom and Blackhook were near the area StrangeMan was residing, as they drew closer they spoted a small building in the horizen.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2663 on: July 19, 2009, 06:31:09 AM
Flame was beginning to lose his patience. He stormed to the screen on the bridge and punched in a few things and Roa popped up on the screen.
He looked amused.
"Oh... why what an interesting surprise... So Flame, how go things?"

"Listen you bastard. I want a full explanation on this [parasitic bomb] with Afro... Tell me everything you know about his past. Being as thats the whole reason for all of this. But you cant seem to just explain things and ask for my help, instead you send your lackeys to 'capture me' like some sort of criminal, then when I defend myself, brand me one.
so start talking. Im only going to ask once... For now, Wily has convinced me not to fire at you, but I swear, If you give me any reason to..."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2664 on: July 19, 2009, 07:29:27 AM
I want a full explanation on this [parasitic bomb] with Afro... Tell me everything you know about his past.

Meanwhile...

A-S: *sneezing yet again* Damn...I better not be getting a cold...

D: That would be the least of your worries at this moment.

A-S: I know but hey first things first *comes with in hearing range of StrangeMan* Hey! StrangeMan! *waves both arms to get SM's attention*

D:...*looking around and spots a small building...in the horizon*...Huh, what's that?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2665 on: July 19, 2009, 08:56:49 AM
StrangeMan was in-front of the small building (should have probably wrote that down) waiting for Afro and BlackHook. Afro called for StrangeMan...but he did not answer. They drew closer to the building and called him again...he still did not answer.

So they drew closer and closer still, till they could clearly see the small building.

It was atually a fairly sized shrine, the entrance was decorated in paper machie Yashochi replicas. In front of the shrine stood StrangeMan, wearing a priest robes, holding a fan with Yashichi-esque markings.

With one hand in his chest, and his fan held up high, he praised: "Ooooooh Sentient Suzuki, He/She who can move by their own will and conciousness. I have awaited for you for the last 5 seconds, to receive your holy blessings. Please oOoOoh sentient Suzuki, come to me and bless me with your wishing powers"

Afro Shroom and Blackhook merely gazed upon StrangeMan with confusion and irratation.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2666 on: July 19, 2009, 09:27:10 AM
A-S: *walking up to SM* Um...What is all this?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2667 on: July 19, 2009, 09:35:59 AM
 -AC Don´t ask, just don´t ask
Blackhook was trying not to punch Strangeman

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2668 on: July 19, 2009, 07:10:07 PM
StrangeMan looked upon Afro and told him: "...It's a shrine for the all mighty, Sentient Cow Gushie. Is it not obivious?"

He then closed his fan and pointed it towards the shrine. "It is said that, it which floats by itself, shall come to the chosen plains and bless us all with it's wishing powers, and wisdom."

StrangeMan turned back and asked the two young men: "Are you here to witness the great coming of the Sentient Blue Monkey?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2669 on: July 19, 2009, 07:20:50 PM
Blackhook pounded Strangeman into the ground in an anime like fashion.
You know that I don´t like doing this since you´re my friend, but cut out the bullshit next time, okay?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2670 on: July 19, 2009, 07:28:27 PM
Both Afro-Shroom and Dan sweat drop in a similar anime fashion...

A-S: Um...yeah...So where did you find your Yashichi StrangeMan?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #2671 on: July 19, 2009, 08:12:51 PM
"Oh, temper, temper, Flame. There is no need to be so angry." He smirked. "But then, in the eyes of the law you are currently a criminal." He narrowed his eyes. "But, about Afro, why not ask him yourself? It is not... my place to say."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2672 on: July 19, 2009, 10:42:16 PM
StrangeMan got back on his feet, rubbing the large bump on his head. "Tick-ouchies....That was very nice friend. And hello afroed man, how have you been?"

Afro Shroom was about to say something, but he was quickly interrupted by StrangeMan. "Anyhoo, The Yashichi that you speak of is inside this shrine."

He pointed to an altar inside the shrine, where a Yashichi layed. "If you would please follow moi"
StrangeMan then entered the shrine, and waited for his companions.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2673 on: July 19, 2009, 10:57:43 PM
Afro-Shroom grabbed Dan, putting him back in his pocket and followed StrangeMan...

A-S: *entering the shrine* Gee... *looking around the shrine*...how the heck did he manage to build all this?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2674 on: July 20, 2009, 02:52:29 AM
" 'Temper', My dear Roa?" Flame said Coldly, "If this was that sort of matter, then you just had to ASK for help. Not send for me to be captured like some run away pet. Them maybe we wouldn't HAVE this situation. I think ANYONE in my position would have defended themselves accordingly. Especially someone with serious doubt of you."