The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439028

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2600 on: July 17, 2009, 08:03:31 PM
A-S: Oh yeah, I haven't seen him inna while. Lets find him then.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2601 on: July 17, 2009, 08:29:04 PM
Hey Afro, I want to ask you something.
BH turned to Afro.
Don´t you think it´s pointless searching for the Yashichi? I could see for a short time a Yashicji signal inside of the WDS. Does it mean that Roa already has one?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2602 on: July 17, 2009, 08:35:47 PM
A-S: ...Well I was thought we were gonna take Roa's before or after he was beaten...but wait...If we have one...Hajime has two...*pulls out his tracker* and if StrangeMan has two...and Roa has one...who has the last Yashichi?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2603 on: July 17, 2009, 08:38:22 PM
RMZX Talks to everybody over the Comm line...

Can you guys hear me? Kallen, the Yashichi isn't in the building anymore... I'll try to send you something to destroy that barrier...

RMZX sends data to Kallen...

Ok, got it!

Kallen inputs the data into a small computer she had been carrying with her... And a small forcefield surrounds her...

Here goes nothing!

She jumps out of the building and goes through the forcefield.

Ok, now go catch up with Blackhook and Afro!!

Got it.

Afro! Roa doesn't have the yashichi!! Keep looking for it!!

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2604 on: July 17, 2009, 08:56:58 PM
A-S: ...Well I was thought we were gonna take Roa's before or after he was beaten...but wait...If we have one...Hajime has two...*pulls out his tracker* and if StrangeMan has two...and Roa has one...who has the last Yashichi?
Well, if what Hajime said is true, than the last one belongs to.....Silan

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2605 on: July 17, 2009, 09:04:39 PM
A-S:Silan? SIlan!? I knew it along! Only some one like Silan could have planed something like this! What a clever bastard...*makes a fist and palms it*...he'll pay for this.

BH:...you have no idea who she is don't you...

A-S:...* '>.>*

BH:  *-AC*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2606 on: July 17, 2009, 09:21:23 PM
Small girl wearing glasses and a wierd dress.....A weird knight is hanging out with her all the time....Is monitoring the entire city.....does it ring a bell?
A-S: ...... o~O.....
BH:  -AC

Archer

Reply #2607 on: July 17, 2009, 09:29:37 PM
Roa said nothing, ignoring RMZX and his ability steal (which had no effect) as he watched as Kallen was obliterated by the barrier. "Oh. Seems your friend was a little stupid. When something like that starts glowing it's just common sense not to go near it."

He turned back to RMZX. "But about what you told your friends, allow me to correct you; I do indeed have one of the Yashichis, it is just merely not on my person. Or in this building. If you really think I was that stupid, then I'm honestly insulted."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2608 on: July 17, 2009, 09:44:05 PM
Small girl wearing glasses and a wierd dress.....A weird knight is hanging out with her all the time....Is monitoring the entire city.....does it ring a bell?
A-S: ...... o~O.....
BH:  -AC

A-S: I think I remember meeting a knight of hers once...Back in the RPM Desert and the N00b Detention center tournament...sounded feminine...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2609 on: July 17, 2009, 10:39:39 PM
(I gotta ask...when did I get a second Yashichi?)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2610 on: July 17, 2009, 10:45:43 PM
(wait...CRAP! I think we miss counted.  -AC)

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #2611 on: July 17, 2009, 10:47:25 PM
(I gotta ask, how would you guys know if he had one or not anyway?)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2612 on: July 17, 2009, 10:48:48 PM
(I gotta ask, how would you guys know if he had one or not anyway?)

(BH's Tracker was showing a Yashichi moving with StrangeMan)

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #2613 on: July 17, 2009, 10:49:49 PM
(I thought that was the case. Honestly, I was just too lazy to look.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2614 on: July 17, 2009, 10:51:07 PM
(>_>;....anyway...this means there's still one more yashichi out in RPM City)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2615 on: July 17, 2009, 10:53:08 PM
(Well, now that everyone knows I only have one Yashichi in possesion, we only have 2 Yashichis to look for. I call dibs on one of them. However, I'll write about it later.)

(PS: Which are the Yashichis that we've found?)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2616 on: July 17, 2009, 10:55:54 PM
(Four and Six are with Hajime)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2617 on: July 17, 2009, 10:57:38 PM
(Well, now that everyone knows I only have one Yashichi in possesion, we only have 2 Yashichis to look for. I call dibs on one of them. However, I'll write about it later.)

(PS: Which are the Yashichis that we've found?)
(hm...actualy lets see...Roa has one, Silan has one,Me and BlackHook have one,you have one and Hajime has two...So there's one left but I think the MVNs are looking for it?)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2618 on: July 17, 2009, 11:00:05 PM
(So that last one, is it the 5 bladed Yashichi or the 7?)

Archer

Reply #2619 on: July 17, 2009, 11:01:13 PM
'Fro grinned as he picked up the last yashichi. "Heh, that was surprisingly... ah, but then what am I saying? For one as great as me, everything is easy!" Laughing, he rolled a tooth pick around in his mouth. Model B then burst out of his pocket and rammed itself into his head. "Hey!" He shouted, rubbing his injured afro'd head. "What's the big idea?!"

"The only thing big around here is your head." The biometal answered.

"Kch! Yeah, whatever."

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #2620 on: July 17, 2009, 11:04:17 PM
(Well I guess that means we start "The Great Fight for The Yashichis" arc 8D)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2621 on: July 17, 2009, 11:04:45 PM
(oh my. 'Fro finally got some screen time!  owob)

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2622 on: July 17, 2009, 11:39:33 PM
RMZX's and Kallens bodys turned into energy and escaped the castle... When they reformed.. RMZX sent out a message...

Attention everybody... Me and Kallen have failed... now it is up to you guys... good luck...

RMZX and Kallen both pass out, thier bodys returning to normal and their glow vanishing...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2623 on: July 17, 2009, 11:48:40 PM
Flame  turned to Wily's ghost, and said,

"So having Him take over RPM as supreme ruler is going to HELP? We could just have asked him, or even wish for the threat to go away. Besides, he declared me a public enemy. Me and Roa are not exactly on good terms. never were. So as I run to the WDS he just sends Afro and the twisted police to capture me? What, he cannot simply explain the situation and ASK for my help? Or does he WANT me to fight him?"

"I WILL not deactivate the Giga Cannon, nor will I call off FAUST's arming for war. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, so I'll put the Giga Cannon will be put on standby. That's ALL. "

And with that he walked off towards FAUST's bridge.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2624 on: July 18, 2009, 12:33:42 AM
Hajime sighs a bit as he looks over to WilyII, "So what should we do in the meantime?  Research more on where Afro came from and why it could be as much of a threat to the RPM community as it is to him?"

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D