The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439346

Archer

Reply #2575 on: July 16, 2009, 05:55:06 PM
I've returned, Master.

Roa looked over at the source of the voice. "COPY'd. Very well, where is it?"

Here, Master.. He said handing over the 3 Bladed Yashichi.

"Excellent." He smirked. The whole reason the MVNs had been on the roof the day the Dragon Sky had been summoned was so that they could follow and recollect the Yashichis. The 4 that had fought Flame had been recalled and it seemed MosquitoMan, 'Fro and 8 were still looking.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2576 on: July 16, 2009, 08:24:35 PM
Blackhook together with Afro managed to escape the WDS before the barrier got activated again.
Phew...that was close, anways Afro? How do you use this thing?
Blackhook was pointing at the radar.

A-S: *lightly laughing to himself* Man...this keeps on getting more ridiculous...

BH:...Um...right, so how does this work?

A-S: Oh here...*explains Yashichi tracker 101 to BlackHook*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2577 on: July 16, 2009, 08:40:11 PM
Over at the secret location, DWII's body, still in Boosted mode just lies there, until some wires begun to spill out from the wound. Wiggling sounds could be heard as the wires begun work on repairing the armour, with the help of millions of nanomachines. Once that was done, a faint light flicker on, on a side panel in Boosted's buster that read "Emergency Resusciation and Operation". Inside the armour, the nanomachines begun to work on operating the huge wound on DWII's body and bit by bit, begin the healing process...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2578 on: July 16, 2009, 11:08:01 PM
Plus, you people are seriously misunderstanding the current situation... Then again, I AM DEAD again...

"Aside from the presumption that Roa's the least of our problems?" Hajime asked.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2579 on: July 17, 2009, 12:10:08 AM
"Old man, we do not NEED more than one wish. to undo all that Roa's wish has caused, and make sure he can never do it again. Until then, small sacrifices can be made. We have no choice."

By then Flames Program inject had seemingly worn off, and Flame's eye were blue again. however, Flame STILL felt something weird.

"Alright, begin Giga Cannon core charging, Haijime."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2580 on: July 17, 2009, 03:03:38 AM
StrangeMan, holding onto the 1 bladed Yachishi in his cape, was crossing the desert on his hover vehicle, heading towards the next Yashichi.

"Man that was one crazy adventure...but one that I will remember for the rest of my life" He told himself.

A few moments earlier...

StrangeMan stopped in front of the Prison Island gate. They're were two guards standing right next to the gate.

"Excuse me sirs, but have you perhaps seen a red orb with a/some blade(s) attached to it?" StrangeMan asked the guards.
"Uh, yeah, one of those things dropped in our cooler." The guard pointed at his open red cooler, containing the one bladed Yashichi.
"May I have it?" StrangeMan asked the guards.
"Yes you may"   And the guards gave StrangeMan the Yashichi. Before he went off to find the next Yashichi, StrangeMan thanked the good guards, and then blasted off, out of Prison Island's region.

"What a nice man" One of the guards stated.
Then there was a huge explosion by the prison.
*KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

"Hey a huge random explosion, we don't get many of those this days." One of  the guard said to the other. Then his head exploded.

Back with StrangeMan...

"...Best. Adventure. Ever."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2581 on: July 17, 2009, 09:43:52 AM
"Aside from the presumption that Roa's the least of our problems?" Hajime asked.
Yep, it's just that. Roa IS the least of your problems. Roa was just a step towards the real goal. The preparation of the coming of a great evil. Afro desparately needed training to prepare himself, and the only one with the power to do so at that time was Roa and his powers. Using the wish to let Roa take over RPM was to allow Afro to get the necessary training he needed to defeat this coming evil. Roa had already planned this when he first took Afro as his apprentice back in the Boosted arc, and Afro has been training hard. He's almost done with the training until all of you came in and killed the Police Chief, and me... So please stop all this now! Before it's too late!!!

Back at the secret location, the nanomachines are just about done with the stitching of the wound, but the whole body was still in extreme critical condition due to the loss of so much blood. Another panel opened up to reveal "Blood transmorphication", where the nanomachines begun to artifically create blood from themselves...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2582 on: July 17, 2009, 09:50:36 AM
"This doesn't have anything to do with that darker vibe I've been sensing that Roa seems to be communicating with," Hajime said, holding off on Flame's order to hear what WilyII had to say about the real problem looming over their heads.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2583 on: July 17, 2009, 09:59:53 AM
That? Oh, he's harmless really, maybe not to Roa, but harmless nonetheless. The real threat... Well, as I said, when Roa first took Afro as his apprentice back at the end of the Boosted arc, he accidentally came across a thought in the mind of unconscious Afro. It wasn't a pretty sight, about a past event that haunted Afro before he came to RPM City, and the cause for that pain is coming... For him... To take his life... His... Twin brothers...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2584 on: July 17, 2009, 10:56:58 AM
Damn! This place is like a maze!!

I know... Hey I think thats the exit!!

Good... Alright Roa, we're coming for your ass!!

RMZX and Kallen find themselves on the roof standing in front of Roa....

So, this is where you've been hiding... Well then.. Prepare to die...!!!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2585 on: July 17, 2009, 11:07:05 AM
Hajime scratches his head in hesitation, "Then we're going to have a problem.  RMZX and Kallen have already confronted Roa and are going to try and distract him while they wait for us to fire the cannon.  If the gauntlet BlackHook gave them does manage to prolong his regeneration, it'll only be up to Afro and BlackHook to find the rest of the Yashichis.  I can only hope Afro can tell him what you're already telling us."

Archer

Reply #2586 on: July 17, 2009, 11:07:39 AM
"...oh? Someone has appeared before me." Roa's lips quirked up. "You're quite the idiot, you know? If I am defeated that barrier will disperse and you will be destroyed by Flame's FAUST." He shrugged. "But then, I'm not surprised. I've given up expected intelligence from you people."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2587 on: July 17, 2009, 11:12:56 AM
I doubt it though... It's a memory Afro doesn't like to mention, hell, I didn't know of it till I died and got enlightened. As for Roa, i wouldn't worry about him, he IS very skilled and an integral part of this plan... Plus he has a Yashichi in his possession, RMZX and Kallen won't do anything silly... Right?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2588 on: July 17, 2009, 11:19:38 AM
RMZX pounds his Right hand onto the Ground and the Gauntlets barrier activates...

If I get destroyed... then it will be a happy death... At least me and Kallen will be together in Heaven...

And now.. Prepare yourself!!

RMZX and Kallen dash up to Roa and scratch him up with their Guren Claws... Then RMZX Grabs his skull and starts to crush it...

Without your regenerative powers you're pretty weak... you can't beat our berzerker forms..

Kallen shoots her Guren Claw off and Crushes his arms with it....

There... now he shouldn't be able to do anything to stop us....

Good... now then...

RMZX makes it so he can stare Roa in the eye...

, Now then... You will disable that barrier of yours and stand right here until you get killed... you understand?

Archer

Reply #2589 on: July 17, 2009, 11:25:03 AM
Roa was silent for a moment... before he began to laugh. "So, that was what you were planning to do? You did indeed negate my regeneration. But, I'm afraid to say that's rather pointless seeing as I have my Immortality ability." He plunged his arm right through RMZX's chest. "Geass and Mystic Eyes. At the level my eyes are at... there was no doubt they'd cancel out yours."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2590 on: July 17, 2009, 11:45:06 AM
Urgh... Damnit!! Kallen... go find the yashichi....

Got it! But what about you?

I'll be fine... just find it and catch up to Blackhook and Afro!

ok.. don't die on me!!

Kallen goes to find the yashichi...

Now then...

RMZX Crushes Roas Skull... And manages to free himself from his arm...

Agh!!

RMZX Coughs up blood... and tries to attack... but passes out...

Archer

Reply #2591 on: July 17, 2009, 11:47:52 AM
(...I... don't have the Yashichi on me.)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2592 on: July 17, 2009, 11:51:46 AM
(Oh,Damnit... DWII Screwed me up... I'll just go edit my post...)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2593 on: July 17, 2009, 11:56:26 AM
(... No comment. -AC)

Archer

Reply #2594 on: July 17, 2009, 12:00:16 PM
There was a few moments before the crushed skull regenerated. Even living as long as I have, there was still some things I wasn't immune to? Well, that won't happen again. He narrowed his eyes at the passed out RMZX. "Hmph. I could let you live, but... you did kill that innocent Police Chief didn't you?" Rasining his foot, he crushed RMZX's skull before bursting out in laughter. "An eye for an eye, right?!"

The laugh again?

After calming down he leaned out his senses. So she's going for the Yashichi, hm? It's pointless, seeing as it's not even in the building anymore. And even if it was, the barrier in it's current state will prevent all from entering and leaving, so she's stuck here.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2595 on: July 17, 2009, 04:40:15 PM
(( so what now?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2596 on: July 17, 2009, 04:52:54 PM
(For now, just deactivate your Giga Cannon, and I'll get back to you...)

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2597 on: July 17, 2009, 06:58:08 PM
Hehehe... You don't think I'll die that easy do you?

RMZX stood up... Head Crushed but slowly regenerating... His body slowly started to glow darker and more violently....

As you can plainly see... my berzerker form allows me to regenerate as well... I only die when my will to live is crushed...

And now I have a new ability as well... Opened up after my skull was crushed...

RMZX Pointed his Guren Claw at Roa....

Now then... ABILITY STEAL!!!

A wide Orange beam started to cover Roa and his surroundings...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2598 on: July 17, 2009, 07:47:33 PM
I can only hope Afro can tell him what you're already telling us."

A-S: *sneezing abit* Huh...that's weird....

BH: Hey Afro I could use a little help here!

Afro-Shroom suddenly remembered what he and BlackHook were supposed to be doing...or rather fighting...

A-S: Hm...what are the odds that I need to face yet anther one of these guys...

BH: *hanging upside down* You've faced this thing before?!

A-S: Yeah but I took it out in one shot...

D: After he was swallowed whole by it...

A-S: Quite you...Any ways just let it swallow you and we can get this over with.

BH: Like hell...

As it is revealed Afro-Shroom and BlackHook are fighting a new and rebuild Gaint Enemy Crab in the RPM Desert, Dan has a crazy idea...

D: I have a crazy idea...why don't we just ask for it?

A-S+BH+GEC:... -AC

After kindly receiving the 2 blade yashichi from the Gaint Enemy Crab mk.II, They left on their way back to the WDS. Yet before they left a voice could be heard in the distance...

Trainer and Pirate fled from the battle...again...

Meanwhile on their way back...

A-S: Hey BlackHook...

BH: Yeah?

A-S: I know you guys hate Roa but I need to tell you guys something when we get there...

(Note if your wondering as to what, look here:
That? Oh, he's harmless really, maybe not to Roa, but harmless nonetheless. The real threat... Well, as I said, when Roa first took Afro as his apprentice back at the end of the Boosted arc, he accidentally came across a thought in the mind of unconscious Afro. It wasn't a pretty sight, about a past event that haunted Afro before he came to RPM City, and the cause for that pain is coming... For him... To take his life... His... Twin brothers...
...)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2599 on: July 17, 2009, 07:53:09 PM
A-S: *sneezing abit* Huh...that's weird....

BH: Hey Afro I could use a little help here!

Afro-Shroom suddenly remembered what he and BlackHook were supposed to be doing...or rather fighting...

A-S: Hm...what are the odds that I need to face yet anther one of these guys...

BH: *hanging upside down* You've faced this thing before?!

A-S: Yeah but I took it out in one shot...

D: After he was swallowed whole by it...

A-S: Quite you...Any ways just let it swallow you and we can get this over with.

BH: Like hell...

As it is revealed Afro-Shroom and BlackHook are fighting a new and rebuild Gaint Enemy Crab in the RPM Desert, Dan has a crazy idea...

D: I have a crazy idea...why don't we just ask for it?

A-S+BH+GEC:... -AC

After kindly receiving the 2 blade yashichi from the Gaint Enemy Crab mk.II, They left on their way back to the WDS. Yet before they left a voice could be heard in the distance...

Trainer and Pirate fled from the battle...again...

Meanwhile on their way back...

A-S: Hey BlackHook...

BH: Yeah?

A-S: I know you guys hate Roa but I need to tell you guys something when we get there...

(Note if your wondering as to what, look here:...)
OH yeah, that reminds me.
BH took a look at the radar and saw that one was moving.
We should find StrangeMan now. What do you think?