The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439381

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2550 on: July 16, 2009, 05:15:33 AM
"Afro... Do you think he does not know we are plotting this very moment? How do you figure he Sent Wily, and knew we killed him?" He has the entire fortress on lockdown under his watch. Though I cringe at the idea...
We could try to use FAUST to decimate the fortress... and meanwhile, while Roa Regenerates himself from dust, search or the yasichis. When we find them, we simply wish for everything caused by Roa's wish to be undone, including the wish itself. FAUST has the power to decimate half of a moon. I could teleport us up there and have them nuke the entire radius of the castle with the Giga Cannon... IF we are unaffected, then its only those in "Power" who are bent to his side. FAUST is actually Neutral to RPM. It only aids if nessecary, and otherwise is under MY command... Though I wonder why i have not been bent to Roa's side? Im one of the people in charge of the RPM Military...

But whatever. What do you guys think? My communications show me that FAUST and it staff are still under My control. Probably because they are not part of RPM, but Space."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2551 on: July 16, 2009, 05:27:28 AM
"How fast will Roa be able to regenerate?" Hajime asked, "If he's like Majin Buu, he might be back on his feet in less than a second, detect the location of the beam, and send his numbers up there to dismantle FAUST while labeling your entire crew as accomplices."

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2552 on: July 16, 2009, 05:41:33 AM
Why don't I act as a decoy?

Are you out of your mind? You could get killed again!!

Its a risk I might have to take....

I don't want you to die again... This time, I'm going with you...

Kallen... Its too dangerous... I can't afford to lose you...

Do you think it'll be any better for me if you fail and die?

You have a point....

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2553 on: July 16, 2009, 05:46:28 AM
Kallen, think you could use a brighter red...?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2554 on: July 16, 2009, 06:02:07 AM
Kallen, think you could use a brighter red...?

(Sorry... Thats for RMZX's Berzerker mode... I'll change it to purple probably..)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2555 on: July 16, 2009, 06:14:29 AM
((Doesnt help much, but better.))

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2556 on: July 16, 2009, 06:36:09 AM
(Eh, I can't go back to my normal Teal now... Not until later...)

Archer

Reply #2557 on: July 16, 2009, 07:06:04 AM
Roa gave a bemused sigh. They really are idiots.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2558 on: July 16, 2009, 10:05:23 AM
Well, the Teufels hand might be able to disable his regenerative ability...
Said Blackhook showing the gauntlent he was still wearring.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2559 on: July 16, 2009, 10:16:23 AM
If you want... I could probably geass him into submission...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2560 on: July 16, 2009, 10:16:43 AM
Hajime sighs a bit, "Well, it looks like it may as well be a three-way splinter group, one half manning FAUST and making sure they aren't shot down by the time Roa finds out and manipulates the entire city to shoot it down, the second half goes out in search of the Yashichis, hopefully talking others who are in the hunt into give up some of their wishes to rewrite this problem (that's assuming the dragon is in a good enough mood to grant all seven wishes), and the rest try to keep him busy in case the beam doesn't do the job of blowing him to ashes and making sure it's enough to keep him down."

He then scratches his head, "But, speaking from a paranoid part of me's point of view, that's if he hasn't already gotten bored of waiting for us to show up and decided to spy on us through the monitor to hear our plans of taking him down."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2561 on: July 16, 2009, 10:43:17 AM
And he´s not the only one watching us!
Blackhook managed to catch the Vogel that was watching them from the corner.
Enjoying the show Silan?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2562 on: July 16, 2009, 10:49:44 AM
Me and Kallen will keep him busy... Flame and Hajime should go to FAUST... Blackhook, you take Afro and go get the Yashichis...

We are probably the best for being Decoys... Our Berzerker forms allow us to be quite strong and brisk on our feet...

Me and Kallen will keep in touch with you guys... Take these...

RMZX hands everybody bluetooth headsets...

Kallen, is it working?

yep, everything is operational...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2563 on: July 16, 2009, 10:57:52 AM
And he´s not the only one watching us!
Blackhook managed to catch the Vogel that was watching them from the corner.
Enjoying the show Silan?

Hajime eyes where Silan might be, "And...is she willing to cooperate with the Yashichi idea or send us up [parasitic bomb] creek for her own greed?"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2564 on: July 16, 2009, 11:00:31 AM
I´m fine with that Idea, you hear Silan? If you won´t cooperate I will take the Yashichi by force!
Blackhook was yelling at the Vogel
Here, take this, it might be handy during the time fighting Roa.
Blackhook gave RMZX.EXE THE Teufels Hand gauntlent.
Put it on and punch the ground and every healing ability will be effectless inside the seal only you will be able to see.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2565 on: July 16, 2009, 11:08:58 AM
Hajime hands Blackhook his Yashichi radar, "Here, borrow this in case you and Afro get seperated during your search for the rest of the Yashichis.  Last I checked, there were already four collected, two with me and the other two split between two other hunters, one of them most obviously belonging to Strangeman."

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2566 on: July 16, 2009, 11:11:30 AM
Blackhook took the radar from Hajime.
Strangeman? I might first find him, he is pretty reliable.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2567 on: July 16, 2009, 11:51:30 AM
RMZX Equips the Tefuls Hand Gauntlet.

Thanks... I wish you all good luck... Come on Kallen... its time to finish this...

Right!

The two sped off to where Roa was hiding...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2568 on: July 16, 2009, 04:04:54 PM
(Hmm... I think I'll sit this one out... For now... Until I get some stuff thought out.)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2569 on: July 16, 2009, 05:15:20 PM
(you could be a ghost again... BTW, I lol'd at that you put the ghost wily in your rotator.)

"Alright. Lets go Haijime."

However, the castle disrupted all communications to space. So Flame grabbed onto Haijimes arm, and they both jumped out the window. Flame making sure to kickoff as far as possible from the structure.

"Two to beam up!"

-*kssh!* Roger that, Sir!*kssh*-

and they both beamed up to FAUST. There was a group of soldiers aiming at the arrival point however. . When they saw it was Flame and Haijime, they lowered their weapons, in acknowledgment. It seems they had been getting a lot of trouble from the twisted RPM.

"Sir, orders?"

Flame considered for a moment, then placed his hand on his ear and activated his communicator, broadcasting to the entire space station.

"Man the Giga Cannon. we're taking out The World Domination station. Man ALL battle stations, and put up all defenses as well. all shields at 100 percent capacity, all cannons and turrets are to be armored, and loaded with the special acidic ammunition. All docking bays are to be shut down and shuttered with the blast shields, and the same goes for all floors on the station. shutter them and their windows with the blast shields, and lower the outer-view monitors instead. All dorm rooms are to be retracted to the interior of the station, the same goes for the entire living quarters. They are to be  armored, and all kitchens are to be shut down immediately to prevent accidents. I want twenty soldiers patrolling each floor. We are on security level 90, Is that clear?"

The command room responded;
"Uh-y-yes sir..!"

he then turned to the soldier nest to him, and instructed him,
"Give Haijime FULL access to the FAUST central computing tower. He will be very useful in charge of it, Understand?"

"Yes sir!"

With that, the soldier ran off with Haijime to complete his command, the windows being hidden by blast shutters that lowered all over the outside of the station, and people began running every which way, manning their positions, as the ship began to hum and grumble from the sound of the retracting living quarters.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2570 on: July 16, 2009, 05:30:57 PM
(That will be too simple! And yeah, it was too hard not to use it... Plus I have another Ghost DWII in store for the rotation. >0< ANYWAYS, back to you all for now.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2571 on: July 16, 2009, 05:38:41 PM
(you could always show us like, limbo or something. yknow, like that mysterious train station in the final Harry Potter book. Where Harry talks to Dumbledore when he himself gets hit with the killing curse.)

Archer

Reply #2572 on: July 16, 2009, 05:41:53 PM
"Like I would let that happen."

At that moment, the crimson barrier surrounding the WDS became solid and completely visible as it began to be covered in numbers, which started to begin glowing. The glowing began to spread to the whole barrier before it began to gather at one point.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2573 on: July 16, 2009, 05:49:33 PM
Blackhook together with Afro managed to escape the WDS before the barrier got activated again.
Phew...that was close, anways Afro? How do you use this thing?
Blackhook was pointing at the radar.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2574 on: July 16, 2009, 05:51:52 PM
(Nah, I think I've got it.)

You know I wouldn't do that if I were you. The police force IS innocent after all. At that, Ghost DWII phased into Flame's view.

And I come bearing news. When I was still alive, I researched further into the 7 Yashichis. And although there is no seeming limit to the number of times they can be used, Dragon Sky will not be pleased with numerous summons in such a short period of time. SO the next WILL BE YOUR LAST!!! Plus, you people are seriously misunderstanding the current situation... Then again, I AM DEAD again...