The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439673

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2525 on: July 15, 2009, 02:32:22 PM
Blackhook came from the destroyed wall, unharmed.
That wasn´t very nice old man, I quess I have to teach you something on your old days.
Blackhook used a wind attack that shredded the floor around Wily.
Wily: What are you trying? You clearly missed!
Blackhook: I think 4 should be enough
Blackhook pulled out from his belt 4 plant seeds. He then threw them at the destroyed floor.
Now grow!
The seeds started sprouting and huge plants surpressed Boosted Wily.
Magic plants from the lost wood, they have the wonderfull ability to suck out the energy of anyone I consider my enemy...Oh I almost forgot you regenerative ability.
Blackhook pulled out a strange black colored gauntlet and put it on his normal hand. Then he punched the floor, but it seemed to have no effect.
That should take care of it

(Teufels hand: This gauntlet has the ability to negate every healing effect in a radius of 1 mile)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2526 on: July 15, 2009, 03:07:32 PM
(... You seem to forget one thing. The Boosted I'm in now, is NOT the same Boosted as before...)

It might seem that Blackhook is having an advantage with the plants he summoned, with their energy-sucking ability. But unknown the Blackhook, Boosted was smirking.

METAL BLADES!

Multiple Metal Blades shoot out from Boosted's body, shredding the plants just enough for him to escape from their grasps.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2527 on: July 15, 2009, 03:12:25 PM
Blackhook was now above Wily
Just as expected from you but you´re still just an old man!
He then slashed at Wily with his hook, hurting Wily´s left arm with a wind blade.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2528 on: July 15, 2009, 03:45:01 PM
GAH! A cheap shot really... From the wound, several wires poked out and spider-like nanomachines begun to crawl out and repair the slash, though DWII was still physically wounded.

Now that's done, FINS! Multiple fins begun to fly out from and wings, and started firing their lasers at all possible direction, creating a sort of laser web separating him and the rest.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2529 on: July 15, 2009, 04:27:53 PM
Fancy!
Blackhook responded to the Laser net Wily created
Remeber when I told you that your power is no match against nature?
The shredded plants started growing again, avoiding in their growing pattern the laser beams and surrpressing the fins, draining enough energy from them to stop the laser beams. Another plants then started capturing Wily II. again.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2530 on: July 15, 2009, 04:41:36 PM
(So...where exactly am I right now?)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2531 on: July 15, 2009, 04:49:10 PM
(You are with Flame and Hajime, near where me and Blackhook are fighting, I think. XD)

Nature? BAH! METAL BLADES!

Just as before, the Metal Blades shredded the plants again, but this time, DWII didn't stop firing the Metal Blades, attempting to shred anything in their paths, and one managed to slice off a bit of Blackhook's hook.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2532 on: July 15, 2009, 05:03:09 PM
A-S: *still kinda out of it from the fall* .....

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2533 on: July 15, 2009, 05:05:47 PM
Blackhook was avoiding the metal blades but couldn´t dodge one and the tip of his hook got chopped off.
 :o you idiot! You know that this hook is helping me controling the wind! If it breaks completely everyone here wold die!
Blackhook then caugh another Blade flying at him, the he threw it at Wily. Wily who tried to show off catched the flying blade. But he din´t know that BH hid another seed inside blade and that it started surpressing Wily´s arm, sucking off his energy.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2534 on: July 15, 2009, 05:32:47 PM
Flame walked right through the energy web without a scratch, absorbing its energy instead of being damaged.

He walked up behind Wily, who was preoccupied with Black Hook, and regretfully, extended a blade that napped out from his elbow and ran the length of his arm and past it, and ran his arm through Wily's back. if his calculations were correct, the Assimilation ability was either exclusive to the possessed super Boosted, or damaged by its defeat. Even if Wily was killed, He  could be revived Later.

He had reasoned, that since Wily pretty much controlled RPM already, as almost all the devices used by everyone were Wily designed, from the cars to the stoves, when Roa made himself ruler, Wily was put under his influence.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2535 on: July 15, 2009, 05:43:26 PM
YOU SILLY BLACK... GAH!

Before DWII could finish his sentence, a sharp pain ran through his body. He looked down, and with shock in his eyes, saw a blade sticking out of his chest. He turned to see who was the one that did it, and when he saw Flame looking down, he knew.

Looks like... You did it... But... It's... A huge... Mistake... You are... Making...

With that, DWII slumped onto the floor, in his own pool of blood.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2536 on: July 15, 2009, 05:49:17 PM
Blackhook: Jeezzz now going trough the whole trouble of reviving him again....I just wanted to suck out enough of his energy for him not to be able to fight.... I quess we are going after Roa now?

All of the events inside WDS are followed by a Vogel

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2537 on: July 15, 2009, 08:49:28 PM
I would say that is the case... Kallen, lets head to where Roa is... Its time for him to experience some pain... Enable the Orb now...

Kallen activated her orb and started to glow a light green...

Huh? Whats happening?

Kallens Berzerker form consists of many similarities to RMZX's... Her Guren Claw can be shot off like her SITEN's can though, and she can fly for limited amounts of time...

This power... its amazing...

The two decided to follow the others around....

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2538 on: July 15, 2009, 10:07:43 PM
Hajime looks towards WilyII's limp body before using one of his wires to stick a teleporting device on him, warping him out of WDS to a chamber, only he knows and has access to, so Roa doesn't use it to his advantage.  But as he turns and follows after the others, he continues to sense that Roa is still the least of their problems.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Archer

Reply #2539 on: July 15, 2009, 10:45:59 PM
Roa chuckled. If he really thinks I don't know were Wily is, I'm quite insulted. They're really underestimating me.

You should go and show them otherwise.

Oh? They'll come to where I am eventually anyway, but I have something to do first.

-----

On every television in RPM, all the shows were interrupted with a breaking news special.

"Hello, people of RPM City. I am Roa, your leader." He paused. "I come with the terrible news that 2 of RPM City's beloved citizens have been murdered by a group of terrorists - The Police Chief Ongo Khinda and Dr. Wily II."

The screen showed up with 5 pictures - Flame, RMZX.EXE, Blackhook, Kallen and Hajime. "These 5 are the culprits. They armed and extremely dangerous, and should be avoided at all times. But, do not be alarmed, the police are actively hunting for them."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2540 on: July 15, 2009, 11:23:54 PM
RMZX and Kallen over hear the annoucement...

That persistant bastard... Anyway... does anybody have any Idea where he might be?

Kallen simply starts to look annoyed...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2541 on: July 15, 2009, 11:44:02 PM
"No doubt at the very top of the castle. But I now a shortcut that Wily showed me once to bypass the robot masters and fortress bosses... "

Flame had them follow hit to a hallway, where he noticed that Roa's remodeling had hidden the special door. Flame ran his fist through the wall and ripped it open, and they all walked inside. It led to the final level.

"No one answered how we are going to defeat Roa though."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2542 on: July 15, 2009, 11:50:08 PM
Well, we should probably use our cunning... and our fighting power...

Wait, weren't you guys mentioning something about a Yashichi or something?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2543 on: July 15, 2009, 11:53:10 PM
"As I said before, the biggest option would be to recollect the Yashichis and use one of the wishes to strip his powers; which isn't going to be easy because, even if Strangeman chooses to give up one of his wishes to help us, we're still dealing with that woman floating outside WDS who wants to collect the Yashichis for a different purpose," Hajime said, "I doubt a dead aposile would be vulnerable to white magic; and even if he is, I can only cast so much before my spiritual energy runs dry."

He was mostly bothered by the spiritual confusion going on outside the new WDS; and the sense that Roa is acknowledging someone else in the room other than those who had either bent to his side or had broken in to try and stop him.  But he couldn't do much at the moment except keep it in mind until they arrive.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2544 on: July 15, 2009, 11:54:32 PM
"No doubt at the very top of the castle. But I now a shortcut that Wily showed me once to bypass the robot masters and fortress bosses... "

Flame had them follow hit to a hallway, where he noticed that Roa's remodeling had hidden the special door. Flame ran his fist through the wall and ripped it open, and they all walked inside. It led to the final level.

"No one answered how we are going to defeat Roa though."

A-S: *coughing a bit* There...*cough*...is one...way...*struggles to get up*...it's risky but...*cough*...It'll work...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2545 on: July 15, 2009, 11:58:42 PM
Hm, what would that be?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2546 on: July 16, 2009, 12:05:49 AM
A-S: *feeling more stable* whew...any of us alone wouldn't be able to take him on...

Flame: what about me?

A-S:...son of a bi-

D: *floating out of Afro's Pocket* What Afro means is that even if one of us were to take Roa down it wouldn't be enough...we need to perform a certain tactic that will enable us to take him down for good.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2547 on: July 16, 2009, 12:21:19 AM
"You're forgetting one thing though," Hajime said, "He has backup and isn't afraid to call on them if he thinks he can't take on all of us; which, considering his high sense of confidence, I doubt he'll even think of calling once we get up there."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2548 on: July 16, 2009, 12:23:56 AM
I could always use this little baby right here...

Are you sure it will work?

It probably will... I don't think I've really used it much since the Time Travel Incident...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2549 on: July 16, 2009, 12:37:03 AM
"You're forgetting one thing though," Hajime said, "He has backup and isn't afraid to call on them if he thinks he can't take on all of us; which, considering his high sense of confidence, I doubt he'll even think of calling once we get up there."

A-S: But what you don't know is that his MVNs (which I assume your referring to as his back up) each are weaker then the original people they were copied off of.

Hajime: Still what if he-

A-S: Still the best way to strike at him though is if I'm able to...*takes a deep breath*..."convince" him I'm worthy of rejoining his ranks...the when he lowers his guard I'll distract him long enough for you guys to take him by surprise, but there's a catch...

Flame: What?

D: He needs to bring in one of you in a "convincing manner" back up to his lair...And it cannot be faked I'm afraid.

-----
That one Nun...