The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 440155

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2500 on: July 15, 2009, 09:33:01 AM
A-S: *falling* Nooooooo...*rocks on barely in time so that the impact doesn't kill him*......ow.
((I changed my post Afro, might wanna consider it))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2501 on: July 15, 2009, 09:35:25 AM
"The only thing I can think of is to recollect the Yashichis and wish the power out of Roa's hands," Hajime said, "Unfortunately, we have a bit of a competition going on with Strangeman and that woman...Sila I think it was....  Strangeman might sacrifice one of his wishes if he got all of the Yashichi, but I doubt that woman would be any less willing."

He barely manages to speak just as Flame catches sight of Afro and leaps out to rescue him.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2502 on: July 15, 2009, 09:39:25 AM
((I changed my post Afro, might wanna consider it))

(fine edited)

D: *floating out of Afro's pocket*...Flame...I'm afraid what you warned Afro about...

Flame: Came true?

D: ...obviously...*floats back into Afro's pocket*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2503 on: July 15, 2009, 09:41:55 AM
As the remaining hordes of DW2 Numbers, and the new army of Fortress Bosses marched on to find the intruders, DWII just can't help but think of how things have changed so quickly... But was interrupted by a beep from his console.

"Yes. Targets acquired. FOR HONOUR! COMMENCE CAPTURE!!!"

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2504 on: July 15, 2009, 09:51:26 AM
Well, what the hell should we do now?

RMZX and Kallen were discussing what they should do...

Well, we're here... might as well look around...

The two walked around on foot...

Kallen, take this...

RMZX hands Kallen an orb...

What is it?

Its an orb that will allow you to fight at full capacity when the time comes... I have one myself, its embedded into me forever... Remember that insane Core? Yeah? What about it? Well... That orb allowed me to live and destroy it... and it helped me protect you... Lets keep moving...

INTRUDERS DETECTED!!!

Sirens Blare as the two are surrounded by Robots...

I would say that DWII has turned to the side of evil... but who is the real mastermind? Is Afro with them? What about flame? Damn, I really should not be unconscious so often... :|

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2505 on: July 15, 2009, 10:08:31 AM
Flame saw the robots on the round begin to fire at him and Afro. Flame shielded afro from the bullets, as Flame's armor was bullet proof, and quickly reeled  back to the window, where he threw Afro In, and then aimed his wrist at the bunch down below.

"Begone."

And he show a concentrated Concussion blast at the ground, annihilating the robotic police. He jumped back in, and got down besides Afro.
"Haijime, is he alright?"
*sigh...* "I warned him..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2506 on: July 15, 2009, 10:23:14 AM
Hajime examines Afro while picking out shards of glass, shuddering at the amount of blood wrapped around them, "Aside from some gashes flying through the window, he should be okay."

He then positions Afro in a sitting position on the stairs in front of him and points his hand towards him, "Cura!"

The gashes seal up as Afro's energy recovers 1/2 of what he suffered falling out the window.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2507 on: July 15, 2009, 10:29:07 AM
From the lab...

"Well, it looks like I might have to make an appearance soon." DWII pulled out his Model W out of his pocket.

"Good thing I have this remade..." With that, he stepped out, preparing to meet up with his "grandson".

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2508 on: July 15, 2009, 10:46:28 AM
So, do you think that we got a chance? We´re not only facing Roa, but also his MVNs...but has Wily been revived?
Asked Blackhook

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2509 on: July 15, 2009, 10:54:16 AM
"Judging by how strong his neutral spirit became since the Sky Dragon was summoned, it's possible that Roa allowed one wish to escape before stealing the other two," Hajime said, "I was asleep throughout most of the summoning, so I can't be sure just by reading spirits alone...." he then trails off as he looks towards the upper parts of the stairs, "But I have a feeling we're about to find out...."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2510 on: July 15, 2009, 11:05:50 AM
Urgh... We're surrounded...

Looks like... I'll just use this...

RMZX pulls out a smoke bomb and the two escape.... Only to find themselves right in front of Blackhook, Afro and Hajime...

Uhh.... Hey guys... *Damnit! What side are they on? The attacking side? or the defending side?*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2511 on: July 15, 2009, 11:09:30 AM
"Why hello everyone. It's been a while, hasn't it?" DWII said, as he descended down the stairs.

"As you can all see, I'm very much alive now, and I heard what you said earlier Hajime, but I must correct you on the stealing part. The first wish was for my revival, as you can see. The second was for the revival of Roa's most trusted Ricardo. The last, well, let's just say you know the result. And now... I'm sorry I have to do this, but... *Rocks-On* ... I can't let any of you in any further."

As soon as he finished his Rock-On, DWII begun to charge up a massive amount of energy, that blinded the hallway. With everything slowly settled back to normal, DWII was in his Boosted form.

Like I've said... Missed me?

(Note, no, I have not be taken over again, I am in very full control of Boosted now, I just wanted to use back the orange. :P)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2512 on: July 15, 2009, 11:13:21 AM
Blackhook was suprised by the appearance of RMZX and Kallen, but more from the return of boosted
Actually I wanted a payback match with your clone, but you will be ok as well....Don´t get mad if you die a second time since I doubt someone will bother reviving you again.

Archer

Reply #2513 on: July 15, 2009, 11:22:04 AM
The Police Chief quickly made his way to where Blackhook and the others were. How dare those criminals allow their filth in Lord Roa's domain?! He walked forward filled with determination. I will uphold the law of RPM City!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2514 on: July 15, 2009, 11:23:06 AM
Clone? Me dying? Oh please, even though I wasn't aware of my surroundings when Model W first took over my body, I've watched the recordings of your battle with Boosted. And you didn't even stand a chance back then! What makes you think you can defeat me now?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2515 on: July 15, 2009, 11:27:10 AM
RMZX and Kallen are surprised to see DWII...

Doctor... Can you please inform us whats going on?

So much has been happening... First we go out for training... then a giant purple machine made RMZX go insane and crash into here... Fill us in on whats been happening...

Urgh... I seem to be wounded from the crash still..

RMZX Collapses to his knees.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2516 on: July 15, 2009, 11:28:57 AM
You are strong Dr. Wily II I admit but your power is tiny compared to the power of Nature.
Blackhook was sudenly standing behind Wily II.
But we don´t have to fight, why don´t you help us get your home back? What makes you follow him? You are not the kind of scientist that would blindly take orders by someone like him?

Archer

Reply #2517 on: July 15, 2009, 11:29:28 AM
Police Cheif, seeing RMZX.EXE collapse, quickly called out to him and Kallen. "Quickly, get away from those guys! Their criminals currently in the middle of committing several illegal acts!"

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2518 on: July 15, 2009, 11:35:44 AM
AGH!! WHATS HAPPENING TO ME?! >^<

RMZX's body starts to glow a dark Red... and stands up...

Whats wrong... you look spooked...

RMZX's power has emerged... Hes gone berzerk...

Archer

Reply #2519 on: July 15, 2009, 11:37:37 AM
The Police Chief froze. These people... are all way beyond me! But I have to do something!

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2520 on: July 15, 2009, 11:45:58 AM
Hajime looks between RMZX and the upcoming battle with WilyII's Boosted form.  This was obviously not the time, nor place, to fight.  Keen to get through this barricade, he sends two of his wires out towards WilyII, wrapping around his waist and throwing him towards the police force making their way upstairs.

Archer

Reply #2521 on: July 15, 2009, 11:49:11 AM
"Y-you!" After seeing Wily being thrown into his comrades, without thinking he pulled out his gun and began firing upon Hajime.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2522 on: July 15, 2009, 11:51:25 AM
(RMZX's Berzerker form has changed from the previous time it was used... This time his Guren Claw is Darker Silver with Gold at the tips... More like the SITEN's... His speed has also improved immensly...)

RMZX Darted towards the police chief and Grabbed his head with the Guren Claw...

You shouldn't mess with people you don't know... they might be way outta your league...

And with that... RMZX Crushed the Chiefs head and let the body fall to the ground... He Grabs Kallen and heads upstairs with the rest of the group...

Archer

Reply #2523 on: July 15, 2009, 11:53:15 AM
Roa, seeing the Police Chief's death over the security cameras smirked. "Just as Planned." He murmured amused.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2524 on: July 15, 2009, 02:06:02 PM
OOF! Very tricky aren't you Hajime... And getting my home back? It IS already back. You people just don't understand the situation, thinking that Roa is the evil one here... BAH! Enough chatter!

Boosted (Yeah I know... Just go with it...) broke out from the restraints Hajime made, and disappeared from sight, only to reappear behind Blackhook and fired a charged shot right into his back, sending him crashing into the opposite wall.