The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 440012

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2475 on: July 15, 2009, 07:28:08 AM
Flame was not sure what Afro did, but he noticed that Afro was getting frustrated. he was touching a sensitive spot... He needed to press on in order to make Afro understand himself.

"Afro, You truly do not understand me either. My shadows are quite real, and quite present."

Flame undid the front of his chest armor, revealing a black jumpsuit. He ripped it with his hand and with his hand, made a cut in the side of his chest, sparks fizzled from it, and he pulled a few wires from it. It began to bleed. Showing that he had a mechanical body, and organic components.

"Its not everyday you see a robot who bleeds, Afro. this is my shadow. I present to you, the body of Experimental Super Soldier, subject G-102-009EX. Afro, I have been through Hell and back, and confronted my shadows up front. The ones who made me what I am. And through my own strength, and the support of FRIENDS, was I able to obliterate them. And even then, they are not completely gone. they are out there, waiting for me, regrouping, reorganizing."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2476 on: July 15, 2009, 07:46:46 AM
A-S: *still angry and smirking still* ...I'll admit you have gone through more then I would ever hope to understand but that still won't change the fact that this is a matter I need to take on my self, one that I can't give up on...and one I can't let you....slow down.

Flame: Liste-*suddenly feeling a bit nauseous* uuugh...what's...going on...*falls onto one knee, holding onto his sword for balance*...w-what did...y-you....do Afro?

A-S: Simple...*begins to chuckle a bit*...I knew you were half human half robot so I did a little experiment of my own, And from the looks of it it's going to end well....for me.

Flame: *begins to feel some excruciating pain over most of his upper body*D-d-Damn you....what is happening!?

A-S: I always wondered what happens when you destroy a cyborg's soul...

Flame: *his condition worsens* AAAAAAA!

A-S: *still smirking* I...am sorry this is how we have to end our little fight but right now I have other matters to attend to with my master...Important matters.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #2477 on: July 15, 2009, 08:12:01 AM
(................................................................................ -AC B()

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2478 on: July 15, 2009, 08:15:39 AM
(Was that directed to me or Afro? '>.>)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2479 on: July 15, 2009, 08:16:34 AM
(Was that directed to me or Afro? '>.>)

(to you)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2480 on: July 15, 2009, 08:18:40 AM

"I'll deal with breading," Hajime said, not taking his eyes off Flame, "You go after the meat."
((what?))

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Archer

Reply #2481 on: July 15, 2009, 08:19:47 AM
(I believe it means that Hajime will take care of Afro, that you should go after me.)

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2482 on: July 15, 2009, 08:25:03 AM
(Sorry about deleting the post earlier...I got confused (One reason why I never leave the house on a hot day :|), thinking I (Hajime) was starting to become a nuisance, and yes, that was a metaphor for Flame to go after Roa while Hajime deals with Afro and the MVN#s)

Repost:

"REMEDY!"

A greenish spiral swirls around Flame and lifts the curse.  Hajime walks in front of him while staring at Afro rather protectively.

"I'll deal with breading," Hajime said, not taking his eyes off Flame, "You go after the meat."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2483 on: July 15, 2009, 08:31:45 AM
A-S: *surprised by Hajime's sudden appearance* D-Damn it! This is unacceptable I won't let either one of you pass! *really angry now, an aura on energy began to emit from Afro-Shroom and his Lance*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2484 on: July 15, 2009, 08:48:18 AM
Sudenly a strong gust sent Afro flying towards the WDS.
It seems that I´ve missed a lot while I was gone...does anyone care to explain?
Blackhook walked to Flame and Hajime. He then looked around, noticing the broken DW2 numbers, the 2 MVN´s.
It seems that I don´t get to rest today.
Said BH scratching the back of his head.

(The rest of the story from the Lost Woods will be kept a suprise.)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2485 on: July 15, 2009, 08:55:13 AM
A-S:What the F-*hits the wall of the WDS*-...

BH: Well that's the end of that...

Flame + Hajime:...

A-S:...*suddenly jumping out of the WDS*...I don't care how many of you guys come out... I'll still stop you all.*tightens his grip on the lance*

One could swear they were hearing a Clint Eastwood face off them in the distance...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2486 on: July 15, 2009, 08:55:34 AM
"Afro... You truly do not understand the gravity of your situation if you help Roa. He will just dispose of you once you are of no more use. Or worse, turn you into one of his Dead. If you stick around him, you will never defeat your enemies. No matter how powerful you become. Afro Shroom. Help us take DOWN Roa."  Flame said from behind Haijime, extending his hand outwards.

"You said that you could defeat him if you wanted to, right? Well we could help. All of RPM could help. Or do you really wish to sacrifice every single citizen of RPM because of your fear of your enemy? Do not fear this enemy of yours. If you've got all of RPM on your side, you will never lose. You will never be alone. But if you insist on going down the path of darkness, then you will not have a crutch to gain support from. You will not have true power. You will always be lonely no matter how many people you subordinate or force into your servitude. Please see logic Afro Shroom. See reason."

((Pretend Blackhooks post occurs after mine... >.>; ))

Archer

Reply #2487 on: July 15, 2009, 08:58:35 AM
At that moment, RPM City's Police Force showed up. "Halt!" The Captain screamed. "Do you not realize what you are doing is an illegal act of treason against our legal ruler? If you continue with this madness we will be forced to use violent measures!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2488 on: July 15, 2009, 09:00:16 AM
Blackhook pointed his hook at the police.
Will you shut up? If any of you interupts this conversation well.....You don´t want to know what happens then bVd

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2489 on: July 15, 2009, 09:03:12 AM
Hajime sticks his arm in front of Flame, "Let him be.  You may think you're helping Afro find his inner peace, but you're just making it worse by forcing him to accept something he doesn't want to right away.  It's best you let him do what he wants and focus on the main task at hand; namely stopping Roa before he turns his attention to the rest of RPM."

Archer

Reply #2490 on: July 15, 2009, 09:03:32 AM
"I see. So that's how it is, huh? Very well then!" He motioned to one of the Policemen. "I want a message sent to HQ, these men;" he pointed to Flame, Blackhook and Hajime. "Are dangerous criminals who must be taken care of immediately: captured or dead!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2491 on: July 15, 2009, 09:05:18 AM
As the police sirens blared and the lights flashes, Time seemed to slow down in Afro-Shroom's mind...

A-S: I...wish I could do that...but the truth s...I really shouldn't even be here because -

RPM Police: All right, they've been warned, TAKE THEM DOWN!

A massive mob of Police men rush Flame, BlackHook and Hajime...

A-S:...Well you'll find out soon enough. *escapes back into the WDS followed by some MVNs*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2492 on: July 15, 2009, 09:08:57 AM
A tornado surrounds the three, blocking the police from entering
Any ideas? I don´t want to hurt them!

Archer

Reply #2493 on: July 15, 2009, 09:10:26 AM
Suddenly helicopters flew from all directions, and one of them flashes a light which negated the tornado. "STOP RIGHT THERE, VILE CRIMINALS!" One of the Policemen shouted over a megaphone in a helicopter.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2494 on: July 15, 2009, 09:15:20 AM
"We don't have time for this...." Hajime mutters as he grabs BlackHook and Flame and warps into the new WDS.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2495 on: July 15, 2009, 09:21:26 AM
A-S:*Making his way up the WDS but stops*...they...they're...bah, I need to talk to master about this. *goes up to Roa's location*

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #2496 on: July 15, 2009, 09:24:20 AM
"Afro. You really are pathetic, aren't you?" Roa said is as soon as Afro entered.

Afro: What?

"You can't even follow simple orders. I told you to capture Flame. Even when the Police showed you should not have strayed from your goal, and because of that they got away!"

Afro: B-but I-!

"Begone. I've had enough of you." He grabbed Afro by the front of his shirt and stared coldly into his eyes for a moment before throwing him carelessly out the window.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2497 on: July 15, 2009, 09:25:54 AM
DWII was in the lab watching everything unfold on the main screen.

"... What was that soap about!? Still... Looks like things are getting a bit out of hand... It's a pity no one understands Roa's true intentions..." With that, DWII passed a button on the console.

"To all remaining Numbers, as well as all Fortress Bosses. We have intruders in the WDS. Capture them, no matter what the cost."

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2498 on: July 15, 2009, 09:28:36 AM
Flame ran up the winding staircase along with Blackhook and Haijime.
"so, any Ideas on how to actually stop Roa? He is an insanely strong Dead Apostle, who not only has immense destructive ability, but can pretty much regenerate indefinitely. So unless Haijime suddenly removes his glasses and reveals that hes actually Shiki Tohno, we've got a bit of a problem here. Not to mention that if he bites you and injects his blood into you, its over. Though that doesnt strike me as his style..."

Suddenly, Flame out of corner of his eye, saw out of a window, Afro falling screaming towards the ground with shards of glass and broken window pane.

"Afro!"

Without a second thought, Flame burst through the window to catch Afro, ignoring the height. he caught the now unconsious Afro, then aimed his free hnd at the window and his wrist opened and shot a grappling hook at it, which secured itself, and began to reel in

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2499 on: July 15, 2009, 09:29:18 AM
A-S: *falling* Nooooooo....

-----
That one Nun...