The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439942

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2450 on: July 14, 2009, 08:37:55 PM
Afro-SHroom makes his way to the crsh site, he finds a crater with two people inside...

A-S: *suddenly begining to panic* N...no. It can't be them, there's no way they could of found me here...

The smoke clears and reveals Kallen and RMZX...

A-S: *sighs* Thank goodness...It's not them...*jumping down into the crater* Hey are you guys alright?

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #2451 on: July 14, 2009, 08:40:39 PM
Roa crossed his arms. "Afro."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2452 on: July 14, 2009, 08:47:45 PM
A-S: *turning to face Roa* Um...oh hi master I didn't see you there. * -u-'*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #2453 on: July 14, 2009, 08:48:35 PM
"I have a job for you. Forget about these two, I'll deal with it. I want you to take care of Flame."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2454 on: July 14, 2009, 08:53:04 PM
A-S: Uh...I'm not quite sure I heard you...you want me to take care of flame?

-----
That one Nun...

Archer

Reply #2455 on: July 14, 2009, 08:54:08 PM
Roa narrowed his eyes. "Yes. That's exactly what I said. Go."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2456 on: July 14, 2009, 08:56:12 PM
A-S: Well surely you mean just to distract him while you bring out some thi-

Roa:  B(

A-S: *already running towards the ground floor of the WDS*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2457 on: July 14, 2009, 09:13:50 PM
Meanwhile, Silan´s Flying Ship:
Silan was sitting on a throne, laughing quietly. In front of her the 4 knights were standing and talking to eachother.
I´m so glad cutie misstress was sooooo fond of my present  >w<
Bragged Sonne. Stolz was really depressed and Sieg tried to cheer her up.
I´ve traveled across this place and couldn´t bring anything and that guy goes out and brings one of those things like nothing  ;O;
It was just stupid´s luck c´mon, you did your best
The last knight, the smallest of them was looking at Silan.
Uhmmm....misstress, what will you do with the object?
Silan calmed down a bit and looked at the knight.
What I will do? That´s simple: Nothing at all!
The four knights became silent.
Nothing? Ithought we will look for the other six?
Sieg was the first one to say something.
It´s simple Sieg. Why should we dirty our hands? Someone is probably looking for the Yashichis and he will be after our too....you get it now Sieg?
The Knights looked at eachother.
So, you will take the Yashichi´s from the one that will come from the one we have?
That´s a cheap tactic....
And pretty lazy too....
But it´s also smart....
I´m glad that you like it, soon you will get a chance to use your full potential! Sieg, Sonne, Stolz and Shimmer! I will wipe out the smirk from your face soon....Roa!

Archer

Reply #2458 on: July 14, 2009, 09:36:22 PM
Suddenly, ever television in RPM City began to show the brand new TV Show...

ROA KNOWS BEST

(Roa enters through the front door)
(audience cheers)

Roa: I'm-A-Ho! Get out here!

8: (comes out from the kitchen) What is it, Master?

Roa: I just saw my useless apprentice's report card.

8: What's wrong? He's not failing one of his classes, is he?

Roa: Actually, he's failing several, but that's not the point. Look at what it says here, he's getting an A in Home Economics!

(audience laughs)

8: Oh, how cute! I'm sure that being able to cook, he'll find a wonderful wife someday!

Roa: Don't count on a wife, No. 8. Frankly, this makes me wonder if the boy isn't a little... (waves hand back and forth)

8: (laughs) Don't be silly, Roa-sama!

Roa: I'm tellin' you, 8, you seen the way that kid's always hanging around with that, uh...

8: Model D.

Roa: Whatever. That thing's a crook, nothing but trouble. Afro's always spending his time doing chores for that guy, when he should be out looking for a decent girl, one who cooks for HIM!

8: What about that Soul girl, she seems nice.

Roa: 8, that girl ain't right. Always stalking Afro, going through his trash, it's like she's dead from the neck up! 8: Master, what are you saying?

Roa: I'm sayin', she's a meathead! (audience cheers)

Afro: (enters) Hey, Master! Hey, Ho! (heads toward his quarters)

Roa: Not so fast, boy!

Afro: What is it, Master?

Roa: Don't act like you don't know, Marsha Stewart!

8: Martha Stewart.

Roa: Whatever! I know you're acing Home Ec!

Afro: But I like that class!

Roa: Not if you're any apprentice of mine!

Dr. Wily II: (enters) Good day, my fellow evil people!

Roa: You!

Dr. Wily II: Me?

Roa: No, the other you!

Dr. Wily II: There's another me?

Roa: You did this!

Dr. Wily II: Did what?

Roa: You had to teach a home economics class in Crimson Valdamjong High! Now look what you've done! My boy's like a Siegfried without his Roy! (audience laughs)

Afro: There's nothing wrong with me, Master!

Roa: (whacks Afro in the back of the head) You're okay when I say so, boy! And you! Why the hell did you include that class anyway?

Dr. Wily II: Why? Very well, I shall tell you the terrifying secret behind that course. It was because I wished to create an unstoppable army of home- making warriors, soldiers who could kill a man unarmed as well as make a delicious fruit pastry. And once my plan is complete, I shall-

Roa: That's the dumbest thing I ever heard! I outta...

8: Who wants cookies? (audience laughs)

Roa: ......one of these days, 8...Wham! Bam! Straight to the moon!

8: Oh, Master, you're so cute when you're in an uncontrollable woman- beating rage!

Hajime: (enters with a woman accompanying him) Hi, Roa!

Roa: Morning, Hajime. Is this one random [classy lady] #237?

Hajime: Actually, 273.....I mean....don't talk about Alice like that! We love each other!

Roa: Alice was the last one's name.

Hajime: Really?

Roa: I'm pretty sure.

Hajime: Oh. Then who are you?

Woman: Angela.

Hajime: Right. Anyway, Roa, the reason I came up here was to tell you that I just sold your car.

Roa: WHAT?

Hajime: Yeah, I needed some money, I've been having problems with cash ever since you destroyed my truck.

Dr. Wily II: I destroyed it. It was too parked close to my WDS.

Hajime: Right, so since I planned to take out Girly to the movies or something, I sold your car to some chick I saw on the street for $30.

Roa: So you're saying you sold my car just so you could get some quick action?

Hajime: Yeah, that's what makes me so lovable, me and my crazy shenanigans.... (audience laughs)

Roa: ...before I kill you, what did this buyer look like?

Hajime: Let's see...she was a woman, talked in green font, had some knights with her...

Roa: That could've been anybody!

Hajime: Oh yeah, she tried to sell me some metal while I was talking to her.

Everyone: Silan!

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2459 on: July 14, 2009, 09:48:13 PM
Meanwhile in the ground floor of the WDS...

A-S: *stopping in front of a TV set in the Lobby*...What the hell? *watches a few scenes*...I think I found my new favorite soap...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2460 on: July 14, 2009, 10:21:46 PM
Watching the show from his dragon truck (As it had interrupted his favorite anime), Hajime just about crushed his can of root beer at the embarrassment that was supposed to be him.

"I...am NOT a flirt...." he seethed, smirking hard and twitching his eyebrows in a vain attempt to keep calm, "And I don't sell something that doesn't belong to me unless it was tossed in the Junkyard or given to me to sell...."

He was tempted to walk over to WDS and drain the broadcast feed to avoid the rest of RPM thinking that...imposter...was actually his true personality and stop calling on him to deliver their stuff, but struggles to negate the idea, feeling it would just ruin his reputation more stopping the broadcast just because it struck a nerve in his reputation and business.

Hajime switches the monitor back to his GPS, tosses the root beer in a nearby recycling bin and continues driving, hoping this new show doesn't put him out of business after a single episode.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2461 on: July 14, 2009, 11:44:32 PM
A-S: As much I love to watch this show I still have a job to do! *See's Flame running towards the enterance* Sigh better get this ver with...

Flame: Afro! Get out of my way.

A-S: Sorry Flame I have direct orders to stop you. *pulls his lance out of his coat pocket and rocks on his model D*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2462 on: July 15, 2009, 12:21:10 AM
Flame Saw the Dead come at him from the WDS, and his eyes turned a brighter crimson as he smirked, not even tired. He felt somewhat strange though a weird feeling in the back of his head... But he shook it off. He ran at them and began to tear them apart and cut them to shreds with his sword, his unique sword sharpened at the atomic level.

After dispatching them, he kept on moving towards the castle. He encountered Afro shroom.

Afro: "Sorry Flame I have direct orders to stop you." *pulls his lance out of his coat pocket and rocks on his model D*

"I see... So Roa would freely sacrifice his subordinate rather than meet me himself..."

*He brandished his blood stained sword, and glared straight into Afro's eyes with his bright crimson irises framing black almost slit like pupils*

"Afro... Are you a monkey that would take orders from an evil madman without thinking on his own? Its not like he can remove the huge debt you owe Wily. Nor does he care. Afro... You cannot defeat me, and you know it. You couldn't beat that woman at the Folterkammer, even in your armored form. What makes you think you can defeat myself?"

Afro: "......."

"Afro... Answer me."

Afro: "... Sorry Flame... I..."

"I see. Very well."

He entered a samurai like stance, holding his sword pointing forward at head level with both hands, his legs leaning back a little.

"PREPARE TO LOSE!"

He darted towards Afro with incredible speed, bringing his sword down on him-

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2463 on: July 15, 2009, 12:43:08 AM
A-S: *Blocking Flame's sword* I...didn't lose to her because I couldn't, it was because I didn't want to seriously hurt her...Hell I could take them all if I -

D: Took everything more seriously?

A-S:...yeah...and I know the debt issue won't change but he can give me the one thing I need the most soon.

Flame: What?

A-S: I'll tell you if you can manage to defeat me. *Takes a swing at Flame*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2464 on: July 15, 2009, 01:05:14 AM
"So Roa, the most evil man I have ever laid eyes upon, a manipulator who doesn't have a good bone in him, can give you something you need? Im sure that the dragon could have granted whatever that was."

*Parries and strikes forward*

"But instead you chse to blindly follow Roa..."

"So what it it? A cure for some disease? returning Dan to his body? Perhaps... A loved one..."

Afro blocks and slashes at Flame. Flame jumps a few feet back

"we must all bear weights across our shoulders Afro... And there are certain things that NOTHING can bring back..."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2465 on: July 15, 2009, 01:09:18 AM
A-S: *parries aswell* This was before I knew of the Yashichi's existence in RPM City...*Jumps in the air and brings his lance down,tip first, aiming for Flame* He offers what no one else her can...something to destroy a threat not only to me but every one aswell.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2466 on: July 15, 2009, 01:24:31 AM
Flame vanishes from sight as if he were just an afteimage, and comes at Afro from behind.
"Its not good to chase shadows, Afro... But in any case, you very well could have interrupted and wished for it before Roa wished for RPM... And Is Roa not a big threat? He is not easily killed, and is a madman."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2467 on: July 15, 2009, 01:29:07 AM
A-S: *jumping out of Flame's path* It's worse to have the shadows chase after you...but I'll admit Roa has some...misunderstood characteristics...but He is none the less a powerful man from which I can learn much.

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #2468 on: July 15, 2009, 02:02:17 AM
RMZX coughs up some blood....

Whats happening?

RMZX looks up...

Wh-whats going on...?

Well, it looks like you crashed into the WDS... thats whats going on...

Oh great... You mean we're part of the story again?

Looks like...

[tornado fang]... I hate having to get involved...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2469 on: July 15, 2009, 03:32:22 AM
Across the desert plains, on his trusty invisible vehicle, StrangeMan mad his way to Prison Island, home to this worlds most common criminals.

Along the way, he passed Hajime's Dragon Truck. StrangeMan waved at him, but it seemed that Hajime was a bit frustrated by something, and just passed StrangeMan withouth noticing him.

"...What's wrong with him?" StrangeMan asked himself. He soon shrugged it off and continued to hover towards his destination.

(Hey, can anyone tell me some important information about Prison Island? All I know about it is it's location...and the fact that's it's a prison island...in the desert.)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2470 on: July 15, 2009, 03:44:47 AM
A-S: *jumping out of Flame's path* It's worse to have the shadows chase after you...but I'll admit Roa has some...misunderstood characteristics...but He is none the less a powerful man from which I can learn much.
" 'Learn much?' You cannot learn anything from someone like him. Nothing for the better. Nothing that will benefit you in the long run. Having shadows chase you... darkness is a part of life, just as much as the light up in the sky is. Without the shadows, we cannot sleep. Without Light, we cannot live. You must learn by your own might, to live with the shadows of the past. a shadow cannot catch you, just as much as you cannot catch it. You can only live with it."

Flame jumps at Afro and slices down, causing Afro to block, then changes the direction, and quickly slashes up from below.

"AFRO SHROOM!  YOU CANNOT EVER HOPE TO GAIN POWER FROM A CORRUPT FOUNDATION!"

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2471 on: July 15, 2009, 04:58:10 AM
A-S: *nicked by the slash upwards* Rrrr...How can I hope to live with the very shadow of my live that both tried to kill me...*touches a small cut on his shirt and smears the boold around a bit on his finger tips*...and her...

Flame:AFRO!

A-S: NO! Flame you cannot understand my reasons for studying under Roa or why I am still following him but even you must realize I must learn that which my sworn enemies also knows if I can hope to truly beat them. *Thrusts the lance at Flame*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2472 on: July 15, 2009, 05:06:42 AM
Hajime returns to Soda Lake, deciding to steal a six-pack full as he continues to drive around.  Three bottles full later, he noticed a gleem at the bottom of the lake.  Curious, he reaches his wire in and pulls out a six-bladed Yashichi.  He seems to be running into a lot of them lately since Roa had taken over RPM.  He cleans off the soda and sticks it into his arsenal pack for safekeeping as he finishing the other three bottles and climbing back into the Dragon Truck to continue driving around and looking for something to do while waiting for the next call to come in.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2473 on: July 15, 2009, 05:19:51 AM
Flame just barely dodges it as it brushes by his armpit, and he closes his arm down, trapping it there. he then grabs the other end with he sword hand, still gripping his own hilt, and leans back, lifting it into the air, and slams Afro back down onto the ground.

He walks over to Afro, kneels down in front of him, and smacks him in the face, hard.

"Don't you come telling me about your petty miseries! You have NO IDEA what true shadows are, and you never will; You are just a little boy, both cursing at a branch that tripped you and made you break your toe, and yourself, for not noticing it was there. Do you see these eyes!? Do you see this body!? This armor!? This sword!?" Flame says, pointing at himself. "These are a shadow of myself, a shadow I have long since made peace with whether I liked it or not! It was not easy, but I had no choice! Afro, How can you hope to defeat your enemies, If you cannot defeat a mere memory!? Trust me, I understand your reasons better than you think. And I know where they will lead. I have BEEN where they lead."

Flame smacks Afro Again, as if to try to wake him from some stupor. He gets up, and stares down in disappointment.

"Afro... Believe me, you do not want to end up in my position."

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2474 on: July 15, 2009, 05:53:16 AM
(wow, 100th page......first! 8D)

A-S: *Struggling to push Flame off* No...you seriously don't get it...Mine isn't a simple memory its a real, tangible, and is still looking for me...

Flame:...You mean...D.D.L.?

A-S: ...It's related to that...

Flame: How so?

A-S: That is something I can't reveal yet...but...*frees one hand and creates a weird gesture*

Flame: But?

A-S: I can tell you this...you forgot to watch your back.

Flame:Wha-*is thrown off Afro-Shroom with a combined attack effort from Four MVNs* AAAGHH! *lands a good few yards away*

A-S: *getting up and retrieving his lance* Allow me to introduce you to P1,P2,Greyhook and GARjime...And This...*raises his Lance and begins to gather energy as he shows some frustration and anger towards Flame*...is what my Lance is truly capable of...

Afro-Shroom Slashes at the air around Flame, Who covers him self with his arms expecting an impact of destructive energy, but to his surprise no physical damage is visible to him...

Flame: Hm, what was that suppose to do?

A-S: *smirking* You'll soon see...

-----
That one Nun...