The Busy World of Rockman Perfect Memories

Strider Xhaiden · 439399

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2300 on: July 06, 2009, 10:22:51 AM
A Vogel was watching the fight between Afro and 8.
It would be best for my plans if they killed eachother....Oh well, Stolz should have arrived there by now I guess....And I am almost done with my newest armor but there is still this feeling like I´ve forgot about something.....
Stolz was thinking to herself while watching the fight....then she realized what she forgot about.
 -AC

Outside Silan´s ship, Sieg and Ryuta were still facing eachother, waiting for the first move of the opponent.

Inside a secret tunnel, Ritter Sonne snapped and started firing around.

Archer

Reply #2301 on: July 06, 2009, 10:23:44 AM
Too distracted by his miss, Afro didn't even noticed as 8 charged up her ultimate attack and by the time he did notice. It was far too late.

The giant ball of energy was released and slammed right into Afro, pushing it and him into a wall before exploding.

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2302 on: July 06, 2009, 10:33:43 AM
"Don't you have someone you should be keeping an eye on?" Ryuta asked, somehow aware of Ritter's loss of patience and berzerk blaze of gunfire.

Within the midst of hysterical blast and explosions, several Reverbots with claw arms emerged with the intent of restraining the source of the threat.

After wandering around for several hours, Hajime soon comes across the doorway to the main lab.  Figuring this to be the substitute to the throne room, he heads inside and looks around to see who was occupying the room.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2303 on: July 06, 2009, 11:08:41 AM
:| don´t tell me that was him....If he would be a living being...I would kill him.
Sieg rushed to the place of the explosions.

Oh goodie goodie, do you want to play or are you going to hurt moi? I´m alergic to pain...altough I don´t feel any.
Sonne greeted the approuching reverbots. When the reaverbots made eye contact with Sonne, they attacked him with their claws. One reaverbot was able to slash at Sonne before the others, but his claws broke up. The reaverbot was looking at his claws, then at Sonne.
Nye-he-he-he....you understand little one? You can´t hurt me. But the more important question is: Can I hurt you?
Before the reaverbot could do anything, he got sliced in half by Sonne´s sword, that was created from Sonne´s hand. He then rushed at the rest of the reaverbots, slicing trough them like trough butter.

Meanwhile ritter Stolz appeared at the cortyard, watching the fight.
He-he, the afroed one will be killed...if not I will finish him off

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2304 on: July 06, 2009, 11:13:06 AM
(Blackhook, do you know where the courtyard is?)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2305 on: July 06, 2009, 11:24:16 AM
(Somewhere in Sparkvenia? )

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2306 on: July 06, 2009, 11:41:26 AM
(Not close. The courtyard is in the Folterkammer, that lays off the shore of Sparkvernia. And sorry for my coming comments, but I find Stolz being there TOO convienent. Suddenly appearing, as if KNOWING Afro will be there is a bit off. If you mentioned, oh, Stolz was flying around RPM, trying to find his next target, when he received a sudden surge of energy coming from the direction of the Folterkammer, and deciding to check it out, I won't mind it. But just appearing out of nowhere, sorry, it's a bit hard for me to swallow. I know this is an RP and all, and I shouldn't be so worked up about this, but, I need to say this out.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2307 on: July 06, 2009, 12:10:58 PM
(Silan is monitoring half of RPM with her Vogels and one of them is watching Wily II all the time, that way Silan the exact location of him and she sent Stolz to get the Yachishi of Folterkammer from you :P)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2308 on: July 06, 2009, 12:15:30 PM
(... Then say so earlier! -AC)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2309 on: July 06, 2009, 12:17:58 PM
( I thought it was obvious?...look at my first post on this page)

Archer

Reply #2310 on: July 06, 2009, 12:19:30 PM
('First post on the site' I honestly doubt anyone remembers it.)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2311 on: July 06, 2009, 12:21:09 PM
( ha-ha.....Even I make mistakes.....)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2312 on: July 06, 2009, 02:10:26 PM
(... *shakes fist* ... My bad. -AC)

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2313 on: July 06, 2009, 04:37:12 PM
*Flame leaned over again*
"I judge that Afro is Dan Hibiki...? Why dont we just take the Yasichi? After all, You and me have authority to do so here... I funded Folterkammer, and you were the director in charge of the project. As a matter of fact, you still are the director of Folterkammer. Im the owner, and Sparky is also the owner, upon the contract we signed to keep Folterkammer in Sparkvernia, allowing Him its use as well."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2314 on: July 06, 2009, 04:41:32 PM
I can do that, if I'm alive. As a ghost they might not believe me. Plus I just love to see Afro squirm in terror and fear...

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #2315 on: July 06, 2009, 04:44:02 PM
A-S:*slowly picking him self up* Ugh...damn, I think I heard something snap. *wearily walking back towards 8* I won't hold back this time! *rushes 8 and grabs her by the waist*

MVN8:!

A-S: Take this! *suplexes 8 into the ground*

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2316 on: July 06, 2009, 11:36:48 PM
Meanwhile, in the elevator at Borockman's Ping Pong Pagoda...

"Sooooooo...you got a family?" StrangeMan asked the smiling man, who continued to ignore him. StrangeMan grumbled over the rude behavior of the man. After a minute or so, the elevator had made it to the top floor.

"Well then...see ya...jerk" As StrangeMan left the smiling man with those words, said man shed a small glimmering tear. StrangeMan ventured into the Pagoda only to find...there was no one there. StrangeMan then went futher into the pagoda, where he spotted some strange, light blue, flying, limbless, bat winged creature with antennas and a cute face. "...OHMYGODLOOKATTHESIZEOFTHATFLY!!" StrangeMan's right cape took the form of a large fly swatter, and smacked the creature, all the way to the other side of the room. StrangeMan's cape reverted back to it's original form. As he brushed off his  hands he said: "That's one less fly that annoys the people of this fair country. Now then to find someone that knows the location of that Walkie Talkie!"

StrangeMan then ran all over the Pagoda, in search of the powerul Wasabi...DAMN YOU STRANGEMAN!! However, unkown to him, he was being followed by a mysterious shadow...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2317 on: July 07, 2009, 01:10:11 AM
"Old man, this is RPM... ANYTHING is possible, and believable."
"just present the required info from your um- gastly brain."

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2318 on: July 07, 2009, 02:37:00 AM
As Afro-Shroom and MVN 8 were still for a moment, MVN 8 still held by Afro-Shroom by the waist and suplexed with her back to the ground...

A-S: I'm...not...giving up 8....one of us is gonna have to...quit and it...won't be me! *inside Afro's mind* OH GOD THE PAIN! WHY THE HELL DOESN'T FLAME AND DWII JUST GET THE DAMN YASHICHI ALREADY!?! *brought back to the fight by 8's struggle to break free*

MVN8: Let go you damn perv! *uses her superior strenght to pull her self up and lift Afro into the air above in her hands* I don't have to quit! *Pile drives Afro into the ground* You do!

A-S: GAH!

DWII continued to sit in his seat with half a mind to change his bet as soon as he could...

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #2319 on: July 07, 2009, 03:00:31 AM
Finding the place empty, Hajime decides to activate the large computer in the main lab and watch the rest of the battle in the Folterkammer; barely managing to see MVN 8 pile drive Afro into the ground.

"Yeah...he's not going to make it," he mutters as he flops down on a rotating chair and takes another bite out of his cookie.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #2320 on: July 07, 2009, 10:00:08 AM
"Old man, this is RPM... ANYTHING is possible, and believable."
"just present the required info from your um- gastly brain."

Hmm... Nah. I want to watch Afro squirm a bit more... Although looking at the change in the tide, I should really change my bet on Afro's victory... AFRO! USE THE 'FRO! THE 'FRO!!! OR ELSE, MORE DEBTS!!!

Flame just facepalmed, totally perplexed by DWII's... "obsession".

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2321 on: July 07, 2009, 02:54:36 PM
A-S: Ugh...*picks himself up*...n...never! *quickly uppercuts 8*

MVN8: Damn persistent bastard! *elbows Afro back into the ground*

-----
That one Nun...

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #2322 on: July 07, 2009, 03:01:46 PM
Stolz grew impatient
These takes forever....Yo, misstress Silan?
Stolz turned to the Vogel next to her
Shall I go ahead and kill them both?

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #2323 on: July 08, 2009, 03:05:52 AM
After half an hour of searching for the Yashichi, StrangeMan became impatient and irratated. "I'M BOOORRREED!! Where the hell could that Pixie Stick be!?" He shouted to himself. StrangeMan continued his search, when the shadow who was following him finally revealed itself. "Excuse me sir." StrangeMan turned to look at the shadow that was talking to him. "I believe you are looking for...this!" The Shadow took out the Six Blade Yashichi.

"GASPNESS!! The Strawberry Kiwi!" StrangeMan exclaimed. "Yes, that is right, I have the mystical Strawberry Ki......... IT'S NOT A STRAWBERRY  KIWI YOU BAKA, THERE BE NO SUCH THING!!" The shadow told him.  "Well nevermind that, just give the Yogert Bee to moi, please." StrangeMan asked him politely. "No, first...you must beat me in..." The shadow drew closer to StrangeMan, revealing his true form. The shadow was a ninja, holding two large Ping Pong paddles and a small emblem like paddle adorning his head gear. "...In a game of Ping Pong!"

Then StrangeMan hit the man with a frying pan formed from his cape, the ninja fell unconscious, the Yashichi rolling towards StrangeMan. "Yeah I really don't have the time or the patience to play a game of Ping Pong right now, maybe next time." StrangeMan then picked up the Yashichi and left the Pagoda, heading back towards the new WDS.

However...*The ninjas hand twiches*...this is not the last StrangeMan will see of the Ping Pong Ninja.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2324 on: July 08, 2009, 09:51:52 PM
A-S: Ugh...*picks himself up*...n...never! *quickly uppercuts 8*

MVN8: Damn persistent bastard! *elbows Afro back into the ground*

A-S: *laying on the ground* ...

MVN8: *turns around and begins to walk*

A-S: ...H...Hey! *slowly picks himself off the ground and forces himself back onto his feet* W...where do you think...you're going?

MVN8: *taken back by Afro-Shroom's persistence* Wha...Why don't you just die already!?!

8 jumps into the air and lands in front of Afro-Shroom and lifts him by the neck...

A-S: *struggling to break free* Because...I can't...I won't ever give up...I won't let anyone down...I won't let what happened at DDl, or what happened to her, happen again.

MVN8: Noble and brave...I'll give you that but it's also a very retarded reason to die for, Master Roa wanted me to help you but I can never see why. Now Good bye. *charges and energy attack with her free hand*

Just when all hope seemed lost, Afro-Shroom heard a voice call to him...

Roa: lance...

A-S: Wha?

Roa: THE LANCE! USE IT GOD DAMN IT!

Afro-Shroom, still strugling, slowly reaches behind himself and retrieves the lance bestowed to him by Roa...

-----
That one Nun...